Home  Appotography.com 
advertisement Tiny Crosswords - Made by MagnetiCatGames.com
Playstation 2 Fantasy - Everything about Playstation 2 Developed on Alienware! Search games!
  Register   Calendar   Members   FAQ   Home  

Latest NewsReviewsPreviewsFeaturesScreenshotsContact Our Staff

Welcome to the PsFantasy.com Forums.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back  PsFantasy.com Forums » General Forums » General Chat

Old Feb 5th, 2004, 05:30 PM   #21
Vicious_2003
Stationary Wonderer

Vicious_2003 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
oh please, this coming from you.. yeah that's worth about 2 seconds of thought.
Considering that seems to be about as much thought as you put in any of your posts ill take that as a compliment. <<<< Now that WOULD have been my reply If I were my old self, instead...I bid you a good day

(btw, you do SORT of have a point..I havent exactly been much of a peacekeeper round here....but things have changed)

Also...... Whats got you all PO'd. You seem more sarcastic and rude than I remember..aint I supposed to be the one whos sarcastic and rude ?

The kinder, gentler, Vicious

Beretta55- "fo sheezy heezy neezy weezy flipity floppity floop"

Lost Myth- "I already know you are something special and I think the Pistons did too,
because then why would they have won the trophy on your birthday dude?

Anonymous- "Whos more to blame, me for being quote un quote gullible ?, or him for lying !?"
Vicious_2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2004, 05:37 PM   #22
Vicious_2003
Stationary Wonderer

Quote:
That is entirely false
Dont suppose you could explain why thats false ?

Besides, how has the U.S benifited from the capture of Saddam or the occupation of Afganistan ?. Hmmm well one less dictator in the world thats good...he wasnt a threat to us but hey..what the hell. But that hasnt done anything for our economy..or the people who got layed off from thier jobs. But dont worry unemployed americans were going to MARS !!!. A magical land where all our mony problems are solved !. Yeah maybe in THAT fantasy world Bush has done a good job...but I dont live there..do you ?

I havent really been impressed with any of the candidates thus far either. But thats the norm..its always the same..rich old white guys making the same old promises they are NEVER going to come through on. I just try and pick one that isnt going to thrust us into unneccisary wars or spend money in all the wrong places. Wich is why I will NOT be voting for Bush.

Also about NASA...you said I should criticize all presidents for spending too much money in space. I do. But were talking about bush here...not Reagan...not Kennedy...not Clinton....BUSH. The space race has cost BILLIONS and BILLIONS of dollars and what have we benifited from it ?. We landed a guy on a giant ball of gass and debris. Woo Hoo !. Its just a stupid ass competition between countrys, So one can say HAH ! We got to the moon before you...and we then ..were going to mars !. Oh and I didnt even mention all the lives that NASA has taken. Remember those shuttles that blew up . Yeah....NASA is great aint it.

Im not saying we shouldnt pend any money in space...but let Nasa raise its own funds and stop making us pay for it. Its going to be another 3 or 400 years atleast at this rate before we can do any serious space travel..so whats the friggin rush !?. Lets spend a billion dollars now so we can reach distant planets 500 years from now when were all long gone. Good idea !

Lost Myth- "I already know you are something special and I think the Pistons did too,

Anonymous- "Whos more to blame, me for being quote un quote gullible ?, or him for lying !?"

Last edited by Vicious_2003; Feb 5th, 2004 at 05:47 PM..
Old Feb 6th, 2004, 01:53 AM   #23
Infernal Mass
pariah

Infernal Mass is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Vicious_2003

Considering that seems to be about as much thought as you put in any of your posts ill take that as a compliment. <<<< Now that WOULD have been my reply If I were my old self, instead...I bid you a good day

(btw, you do SORT of have a point..I havent exactly been much of a peacekeeper round here....but things have changed)

Also...... Whats got you all PO'd. You seem more sarcastic and rude than I remember..aint I supposed to be the one whos sarcastic and rude ?
your old self.. riiight. whatever you say! https://www.fighters-xtreme.com/forum...les/jerkit.gif

I can act genuinely courteous any time I want to. Now just isn't that time..but i wouldn't expect you to even know what that means. So then, if you are really serious about "changing" just mind your own damn buisness. That alone should be worth about..i dunno. 15 "nice guy" points?

Infernal Mass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2004, 12:53 PM   #24
Vicious_2003
Stationary Wonderer

Quote:
So then, if you are really serious about "changing" just mind your own damn buisness. That alone should be worth about..i dunno. 15 "nice guy" points?
Seems to me that your the one who needs to work on those nice guy points. Might even be able to work off those ***hole points you just picked up. I guess ill just do what what you said and...what was it...mind my own "DAMN" bussinus. Right....thats what ill do

*Although it becomes everyones bussinus when someone is being offensive, you should know that by now. I suggest you remember that.....Have a good one

Last edited by Vicious_2003; Feb 6th, 2004 at 12:54 PM..
Old Feb 7th, 2004, 06:36 PM   #25
Infernal Mass
pariah

Infernal Mass is on a distinguished road

a few last words for this thread.

mena- i was just joking around, but i'm sure you already knew that.

red- i think you've learned a lesson here, don't ever make a condescending post directed towards me again. You'll always get it thrown right back in your face, ten fold.

vicious- stay in school, for a long time.

Last edited by Infernal Mass; Feb 7th, 2004 at 06:40 PM..
Infernal Mass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2004, 06:47 PM   #26
happy_doughnut
just a rolling stone

happy_doughnut is on a distinguished road
Angry

Quote:
Originally posted by Infernal Mass

mena- i was just joking around, but i'm sure you already knew that.
Are you kidding me? That was so rude of you! And just for that, I'm going to send Osama and his baddies after you! Hmph. You should see him, all those months of DDR and mockery of Bushy have turned him into a monster! Rawrr. :o

Oh, and by the by you guys, uhm, not to be rude or anything, but whatever Kabu said was only directed to me, and no one else. Furthermore, we joke around this way, as I'm sure many of you have already seen, and if you haven't, then I suggest you look at things more carefully and don't attack people just like that, when in reality, no one was saying anything to you.

He said that to me, and okay sure, some might find it offensive, but I didn't. I know he was only playing, so relax and get off his back, yeah?
happy_doughnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2004, 11:28 PM   #27
Vicious_2003
Stationary Wonderer

The only thing ive learned here is that Infernal Mass is a complete jack ass. I guess that might be overstating the obvious though

btw. My problem wasnt with what mass said about happy. I figured he was joking. But its not cool to friggin mock someone just because they were concerned that you had offended someone they concider a friend. I just said that it was an immature thing to do. Wich it certainly was. Mass could have just explained that it was a joke....no need to be a prick about it.

And one MORE thing

Quote:
i think you've learned a lesson here, don't ever make a condescending post directed towards me again. You'll always get it thrown right back in your face, ten fold.
WTF are you even babbling about. He said something condiscending ? All he did was say he hoped you were joking. It CAN be hard to tell sometimes in a post sence you cant sence the true tone of the post sometimes. The only one who was condescending was YOU. If you cant realize that then I feel very VERY sorry for you

So in closing...i think you've learned a lesson here, don't ever make a condescending post directed towards me again. You'll always get it thrown right back in your face, ten fold

Last edited by Vicious_2003; Feb 7th, 2004 at 11:39 PM..
Old Feb 8th, 2004, 06:17 PM   #28
Deathwatchz
Chylde of Darkness

Deathwatchz is on a distinguished road
as for the whole bush thing, i am one of the 'military types". the only thing i really like about this whole thing is he is pumping money into the army and making my paycheck bigger!!! other than that, i haven't been able to keep up with all of the news. lately, haven't seen it, in the past, this is the president that almost died from snack food....

Deathwatchz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2004, 06:35 PM   #29
Vicious_2003
Stationary Wonderer

Quote:
the only thing i really like about this whole thing is he is pumping money into the army and making my paycheck bigger
lol..cant blame ya there

Old Feb 8th, 2004, 10:47 PM   #30
Piggle_humsy
The One & Only

Piggle_humsy is on a distinguished roadPiggle_humsy is on a distinguished roadPiggle_humsy is on a distinguished roadPiggle_humsy is on a distinguished roadPiggle_humsy is on a distinguished roadPiggle_humsy is on a distinguished roadPiggle_humsy is on a distinguished road
Ok seeing as this is a 'Daily' Debate thread..I've come to change the subject!

Whats your opinion on the whole downgrading of Cannabis?
Do you think it may backfire as alot of people have taken it to mean cannabis is now legal...
For those of you that haven't heard..News Link

Your thoughts...

Piggle
x x x x

Last edited by Piggle_humsy; Feb 8th, 2004 at 10:52 PM..
Piggle_humsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2004, 11:59 PM   #31
Preventer Wind

Preventer Wind is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Dont suppose you could explain why thats false ?
Well the majority of government money is spent on the Military (Which may be even more now) Of course that also includes National Defense. If you wanted to say that Bush spends more on the Military then anything else that would be true. But that also would be true of any other president as National Defense should be the #1 priority. After Military matters come programs like welfare. The government doesn't spend that much on NASA. In fact NASA is severely under funded. In general people think a billion dollars is a lot of money. It is, but the government has hundreds of billions of dollars. So even if Bush spends (I forget the number) say 100 billion dollars on Iraq and Afghanistan that number would not be close to half the amount of money that is spent every year on other things.

Quote:
Besides, how has the U.S benifited from the capture of Saddam or the occupation of Afganistan ?. Hmmm well one less dictator in the world thats good...he wasnt a threat to us but hey..what the hell. But that hasnt done anything for our economy..or the people who got layed off from thier jobs. But dont worry unemployed americans were going to MARS !!!. A magical land where all our mony problems are solved !. Yeah maybe in THAT fantasy world Bush has done a good job...but I dont live there..do you ?
Ah yes, good question. They have not benifited other than 2 countries are no longer big threats. You can't expect them to be benificial right away. But if you look back into history the Spanish-American war is very similar to the war on Iraq. There was no clear reason to go to war but we still did and we kicked Spain's rear. Because of that war we were able to build the Panama Canal and secure key places for our Navy. Both of which helped the US defeat Japan in WWII. Maybe in the future Iraq will be a big help for some war. But I don't think any one has the answer to that.

Quote:
The space race has cost BILLIONS and BILLIONS of dollars and what have we benifited from it ?.
We now have a much better understanding of Space. We put people in space and we now know we can. We put people on the moon and we now know we can. We landed on mars and we now know we can. Plus we have the satellites in orbit, which greatly help our military. Ultimately what the research does is it takes one step further to something even better then the last. If we do not spend the money now on the research then it will only be longer before that something is achieved. In 500 years people won’t just wake up and say, "Hey! We can do some serious space travel now!" Unless there has been some serious research done.

Quote:
Oh and I didnt even mention all the lives that NASA has taken. Remember those shuttles that blew up . Yeah....NASA is great aint it.
Oh boy... NASA is a real killer. Lets not mention that Tobacco kills more people every day then NASA has killed in their entire existence. To even call NASA a killer is totally wrong.

"Know thy enemy and know thy self,"
"Find naught to fear in 100 battles."
"Know not thy enemy, but know thy self,"
"Find victory and defeat in equal measure"
"Know thy enemy, but know not thy self,"
"Find defeat in every battle."

Sun Tzu
Preventer Wind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2004, 04:32 AM   #32
Berserker
misfit

Berserker is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Piggle_humsy

Ok seeing as this is a 'Daily' Debate thread..I've come to change the subject!

Whats your opinion on the whole downgrading of Cannabis?
Do you think it may backfire as alot of people have taken it to mean cannabis is now legal...
For those of you that haven't heard..News Link

Your thoughts...

Piggle
x x x x
I think it will be a good thing and it won't cause any major problems, the only one maybe that a lot of people including officers don't what to do in certain situations regarding offences, arrests etc. They should make it more clear it's either legal or illegal that way people know what's the deal and don't run the risk of being arrested cause mr.officer is having a bad day(if you know what I mean).

Vincere Aut Mori
Berserker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2004, 12:59 PM   #33
Vicious_2003
Stationary Wonderer

Quote:
They have not benifited other than 2 countries are no longer big threats
Lets not mention that afganistan was not an immanent threat to the U.S. They had no weapons of mass destruction..and no plans to attack the U.S. Hmm...a threat you say...I disagree.

Quote:
We now have a much better understanding of Space. We put people in space and we now know we can. We put people on the moon and we now know we can. We landed on mars and we now know we can. Plus we have the satellites in orbit, which greatly help our military. Ultimately what the research does is it takes one step further to something even better then the last. If we do not spend the money now on the research then it will only be longer before that something is achieved. In 500 years people won’t just wake up and say, "Hey! We can do some serious space travel now!" Unless there has been some serious research done.
And was all that worth it ?. We payed what 10 trillion dollars over time and the lives of numerous astronauts just to find out that we CAN indeed land on the moon and maybe even get to mars. Yeah...thats certainly worth all that..I think not. As for the sattelites..those are indeed useful..so why not just diverert funds form all the other projects. I could do without a few worthless pics of red rocks on mars..couldnt you ?

Quote:
But if you look back into history the Spanish-American war is very similar to the war on Iraq
hehe...leave it to a history buff to compare wars. Cant say im following you there so I conceed

Old Feb 9th, 2004, 01:38 PM   #34
kupoartist
.illustrated.thingy.

kupoartist is on a distinguished road
I love the idea of going to space and all... but even thinking about a manned mission to Mars seems a little hypocritical from a government which refuses to ratify the Kyoto agreement because of a "lack of evidence", and a big worry about how bringing industry up to kyoto standards would effect their economy.

Why repeatedly spend billions of dollars on space programs which may one day allow us to get away from a completely screwed Earth, when we could try our best to not screw it up in the first place?.

not that Bush has any interest in space anyway: its just another election promise to take average Joe's mind off the rather bleak times the latest government has seen.
kupoartist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2004, 05:58 PM   #35
Vicious_2003
Stationary Wonderer

Quote:
Why repeatedly spend billions of dollars on space programs which may one day allow us to get away from a completely screwed Earth, when we could try our best to not screw it up in the first place
DING DING DING DING !

Finally we have someone with common sence !

Kupo if you ever decide to run for office..youve got my vote. But did you ever think about how much the war in iraq is like the Spanish american war !?. Me either. Porbably better that way

And in response to PW saying I called NASA "Killers". I NEVER gave them such a label. Dont put text in my post (Get it..instead of words in my mouth ! HAHAHAH..ok yeah..it WAS lame). Anyway....thier carelesness and misinformation has cost many pilots thier lives. Thats all IM saying. Im sure it wasnt intentional so im not calling them killers.

Last edited by Vicious_2003; Feb 9th, 2004 at 06:13 PM..
Old Feb 9th, 2004, 07:02 PM   #36
Nelo Angelo
Victory is Mine!

Nelo Angelo is on a distinguished road
Spanish-American War to Iraq?

Odd choice...though I can see where he's coming from in terms of reasons. O_o

Like yellow journalism to Bush.......
And the destruction of the Marine to 9/11........

But where would the de Lome Letter fit into?
Nelo Angelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2004, 12:21 AM   #37
Preventer Wind

Preventer Wind is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Nelo Angelo
But where would the de Lome Letter fit into?
Perhaps the claims of weapons of mass destruction and other claims. I didn't think that far in my comparison. But it's nice to see someone understood

Quote:
But did you ever think about how much the war in iraq is like the Spanish american war !?. Me either. Porbably better that way.
Yes, and I wonder if you ever bother to think about using a spell check. Or perhaps it is probable that you like to make up words such as porbably. Maybe it is better that way?

Quote:
And in response to PW saying I called NASA "Killers". I NEVER gave them such a label. Dont put text in my post (Get it..instead of words in my mouth ! HAHAHAH..ok yeah..it WAS lame). Anyway....thier carelesness and misinformation has cost many pilots thier lives. Thats all IM saying. Im sure it wasnt intentional so im not calling them killers.
Well when you say, "Oh and I didnt even mention all the lives that NASA has taken. Remember those shuttles that blew up . Yeah....NASA is great aint it." You make it sound like NASA is really messed up. That they planned for everyone to die. Its not like the astronauts were forced to go into space. Plus it's not like a lot of people have died.

Quote:
Originally posted by kupoartist
Why repeatedly spend billions of dollars on space programs which may one day allow us to get away from a completely screwed Earth, when we could try our best to not screw it up in the first place?.
Well that is a good point. But the Earth will be screwed up one day as it is. If you wish for me to explain why I will give you a thorough description as to the reasons why the Earth will be screwed up in the next 1000 years I will do so.

Quote:
And was all that worth it ?. We payed what 10 trillion dollars over time and the lives of numerous astronauts just to find out that we CAN indeed land on the moon and maybe even get to mars. Yeah...thats certainly worth all that..
As I said before, "We now have a much better understanding of Space. We put people in space and we now know we can. We put people on the moon and we now know we can. We landed on mars and we now know we can." I

It's a matter of erasing the question. Plus, what if we were to find something there? Not so much life, but resources. Maybe gold or oil or something along those lines. Not saying we will on Mars but in order to get to other places first we have to be

" Ultimately what the research does is it takes one step further to something even better then the last. If we do not spend the money now on the research then it will only be longer before that something is achieved."

If you view it as a waste then that is your view. If we do not continue to do research we won’t be able to move on to better things. I can think of many other things that are not close in importance to NASA but money is wasted on them any way.

"Know thy enemy and know thy self,"
"Find naught to fear in 100 battles."
"Know not thy enemy, but know thy self,"
"Find victory and defeat in equal measure"
"Know thy enemy, but know not thy self,"
"Find defeat in every battle."

Sun Tzu
Preventer Wind is offline   Reply With Quote