Home  Appotography.com 
advertisement Tiny Crosswords - Made by MagnetiCatGames.com
Playstation 2 Fantasy - Everything about Playstation 2 Developed on Alienware! Search games!
  Register   Calendar   Members   FAQ   Home  

Latest NewsReviewsPreviewsFeaturesScreenshotsContact Our Staff

Welcome to the PsFantasy.com Forums.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back  PsFantasy.com Forums » General Forums » Creativity Forum

Old Nov 19th, 2003, 02:48 AM   #1
Redpyramidhead
pazparacolombia

Redpyramidhead is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb Build your own Castlevania

I've been playing with an idea like this in my head for quite a while now. Being a huge fan of the Castlevania series, and now finally being pushed over my inspirational edge by the latest installment in the series, Lament of Innocence, I've decided to finally give something a try.

I guess this could end up being some type of RPG type thing, but basically lets concentrate on writing our stories first.

We will each have our own character we will write about and how they play into the Castlevania universe. Some of you may choose to do what I am doing and create a Vampire persona along with his/her own Castle and Domain and his/her Story. Similar background things can be set up with other characters.

Let's see who we can get to sign up to want to create their own Vampire with their own Domain and Castle first and the story behind why they need to be taken down (this ties into the need for a protagonist that will come into play after,) first.

Then we will have people design their own hero or secondary characters to interact in the stories. Later on, we may have to divide this into multiple threads based on which adventure your character decides to go on e.g. which vampire in which domain you are hunting.

Once we're done deciding all that, we're gonna need some help from people more schooled in writing rpg like stories to make this work properly.

So to start this off. My Vampire is going to be named Marcos. He will dwell the Castle Mysteria, also known to the townsfolk some hundred miles away as the Phlegathon of Irrelatable Nightmares, that resides in a domain known only as Night's Phantasmagoria. It is a thick wood haunted and simultaneously charmed by the night and all its wonders and glimpses of alternate states of existence. The castle at this moment will remain a mystery and so will the Vampire Marcos, himself, until others join in and create their own Vampires and their environments.

Feel free to ask any questions on how this works. I think it is sort of being made up as it goes along, too, so don't worry if you don't understand it right now completely.

_RED_ stuff

"..loathsome laughing, mixed with such a cry as no man has heard save for in the phlegathon of unrelatable nightmares; a cry wherein reverberated the horror and anguish of a haunted lifetime packed into one atrocious moment..."
Redpyramidhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24th, 2003, 12:08 AM   #2
Meiko

Meiko is on a distinguished road
Awww, I love this kind of things, but sadly I haven't played any Castlevania game! I'm always hearing they're amazing, but I never have the guts to buy one of them

Even if I can't be involved into this...
Will this be based on real Castlevania characters or will anybody be able to create an original character inspired only by the type of the game?
Meiko is offline   Reply With Quote