Home  Appotography.com 
advertisement Tiny Crosswords - Made by MagnetiCatGames.com
Playstation 2 Fantasy - Everything about Playstation 2 Developed on Alienware! Search games!
  Register   Calendar   Members   FAQ   Home  

Latest NewsReviewsPreviewsFeaturesScreenshotsContact Our Staff

Welcome to the PsFantasy.com Forums.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back  PsFantasy.com Forums » General Forums » General Chat

Old Mar 11th, 2002, 09:29 PM   #21
BowevelJoe
ShakeandBakeMasta!

BowevelJoe is on a distinguished road
aye, this forum kicks ass, lots of people that acually talk about what they go through, lend a listning ear to hear all of whats troubling you etc, whats more to ask for? well besides free anime!
Eater of Peenut butta!
BowevelJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12th, 2002, 12:31 AM   #22
Spirit

Spirit is on a distinguished road
yes, that is why I love this board.... so friendly, everyone lends a shoulder. That's why I'll be here
forever
and torture harry lol
Old Mar 12th, 2002, 01:09 AM   #23
DragonSphere
Beneath the Shadow

DragonSphere is on a distinguished road
I feel more comfortable talking online than with real people, unless its close family and friends. Usually I am really silent in real life because I sometimes feel that I have nothing to say unless it's important.
DragonSphere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12th, 2002, 07:43 AM   #24
BowevelJoe
ShakeandBakeMasta!

aye, the last person you want to be is that person that talks so friggen much that you think they breathe out of their ass, thats always a person you dont want to be, but perhaps its because you just havent met the right people to open up to eh? and then there is that fear of rejection like mourdor was talking about, thats always a big issue...
Eater of Peenut butta!
Old Mar 12th, 2002, 10:51 AM   #25
Rei
EVA 00 Pilot

Rei is on a distinguished road
I'm not very different in the real life, because I don't have any troubles talking to people I don't know well or expressing opinions. But I know some people who are really different online: they think the fact you can't see while they're talking is a way to be free of expressing yourself.
I prefer being able to hear perfectly while someone is talking and being also able to see their expression. It's more "genuine". BTW, I like also having some online friends, but they're not so close.
Rei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12th, 2002, 07:33 PM   #26
Harry
Administrator

Harry has much to be proud ofHarry has much to be proud ofHarry has much to be proud ofHarry has much to be proud ofHarry has much to be proud ofHarry has much to be proud ofHarry has much to be proud ofHarry has much to be proud ofHarry has much to be proud ofHarry has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by Spirit
yes, that is why I love this board.... so friendly, everyone lends a shoulder. That's why I'll be here
forever
and torture harry lol
Hehehehe I'm happy you like this place, why should this be a torture? And if you can stay here forever, it also means Ps2Fantasy will have enough money to keep running in the future.
Think about the day you put in the url www.ps2fantasy.com and you see a Server Not found error. I really hope this will never happen, first of all for these forums.
Harry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12th, 2002, 07:46 PM   #27
merylsilverburg
Enemy or Ally?

merylsilverburg is on a distinguished road
Wow, I'm really glad there's a lot of people who are better expressing their feelings online than offline. I guess what you guys say is true; I feel better expressing because I know you guys can't see my face. Whenever I'm around a group, I feel ULTRA uncomfortable, like I'm being suffocated by them. It's a lot better for me when I only have a person or two to chat with. For example, that retarded "friend" of mine (the one who complains about her life) I'm always very uptight around her and her friends, so they don't like me anyway. To tell you the truth, I'm so uptight towards everyone, that they're sick of me. They think I can't smile, laugh, or do much of anything, which is true, but that's because they don't know me. Plus, they take me as a nerd who they'll come talk to if they want answers.
merylsilverburg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12th, 2002, 09:07 PM   #28
Uchiha Sasuke
Cursed

Uchiha Sasuke is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by merylsilverburg
Wow, I'm really glad there's a lot of people who are better expressing their feelings online than offline. I guess what you guys say is true; I feel better expressing because I know you guys can't see my face. Whenever I'm around a group, I feel ULTRA uncomfortable, like I'm being suffocated by them. It's a lot better for me when I only have a person or two to chat with. For example, that retarded "friend" of mine (the one who complains about her life) I'm always very uptight around her and her friends, so they don't like me anyway. To tell you the truth, I'm so uptight towards everyone, that they're sick of me. They think I can't smile, laugh, or do much of anything, which is true, but that's because they don't know me. Plus, they take me as a nerd who they'll come talk to if they want answers.
Ha its funny you and me are so alike.I feel the same exact way all the time.Im also so uptight about how i think things will go wrong that i dont ask out anyone causing my horid depression.Anyways it seems so much easier to act like yourself online.

~The Official Ps2Fantasy Ninja~

~A Life Without Love, Is No Life At All~

Social Networks
Uchiha Sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12th, 2002, 09:18 PM   #29
merylsilverburg
Enemy or Ally?

Quote:
Originally posted by SSSnake
[B]

Ha its funny you and me are so alike.I feel the same exact way all the time.Im also so uptight about how i think things will go wrong that i dont ask out anyone causing my horid depression.b]
Uh.....okay....man....dude...listen.....you've got to try! How do you know if that person you want to ask out will reject you if you don't try it out? Rejection is a part of life, man. You can't go around expecting every girl you like to say, "Yeah, I'll go out with you!" That's all just fake and in movies. Obviously, if that girl doesn't know you, she'll probably say no. But, if she knows you a little better, then there might be a chance. And, if she knows you really well and still say no, there could be possible reasons. 1) She has a guy 2) You're not her type 3) She's a b****. Plus, the girl you like, may probably not turn out the way you think. She might be all gorgeous and crap, but her personality is a zzz....I don't think you want that. Also, if you like this certain girl that may be the one of your dreams, she might turn out to be using you and really seeing other guys or using you for the moment until she can find her boyfriend again. I think this may be why you're taking your time to find a chick. You're a smart guy, man, I can tell, and I'm pretty sure you don't want a dumb-ass girlfriend. The type of girl you're looking for just might take a while to look for because, let's face it, the girls of today...some of them are just plain retards. You just have to go out and search, search, search!
Old Mar 12th, 2002, 09:23 PM   #30
Uchiha Sasuke
Cursed

The only problem with asking her out is if she said no i would feel like dieing i mean dying.I couldnt live, i would just feel like locking myself in a room for ever.

Social Networks
Old Mar 12th, 2002, 09:32 PM   #31
BowevelJoe
ShakeandBakeMasta!

aye, this is something that you are going to have to learn to get yourself out of man, i mean if she rejects you guess what, for her, there are another 2.5 billion girls out there, so whats she? nothing man, so give it a try and she rejects you say, "well, you sucked anyways! so...go eat trash! I got 2,499,999,999 more women to choose from! so hah! or something like that...
Eater of Peenut butta!
Old Mar 12th, 2002, 09:34 PM   #32
merylsilverburg
Enemy or Ally?

Oh....wait a minute.....are you telling me you've got your eye on someone? And all this time I thought you didn't have anyone on your mind. Well, not to be nosy, but could you tell me what she's like? And, if she rejects you, it doesn't mean it's you. Okay? Just understand that! If you think you may be in love with her, (I'm only saying this because the way you're talking about nearly dying if she rejected you....you've got it bad) but be warned....it might not be love, it might be just infacuation. I'm not trying to bring your hopes down, I'm just telling you. If you think you're in love, great, I just don't want you to go off committing suicide because you think this girl is the only one for you and you'll never find anyone else.
Old Mar 12th, 2002, 09:35 PM   #33
merylsilverburg
Enemy or Ally?

Quote:
Originally posted by BowevelJoe
aye, this is something that you are going to have to learn to get yourself out of man, i mean if she rejects you guess what, for her, there are another 2.5 billion girls out there, so whats she? nothing man, so give it a try and she rejects you say, "well, you sucked anyways! so...go eat trash! I got 2,499,999,999 more women to choose from! so hah! or something like that...
Omigod...you just said everything that I wanted to say.
Old Mar 12th, 2002, 09:39 PM   #34
BowevelJoe
ShakeandBakeMasta!

aye, great minds think alike eh?
Eater of Peenut butta!
Old Mar 12th, 2002, 09:48 PM   #35
Uchiha Sasuke
Cursed

Ok shes extremly popular and very very prepish.Gets good grades and is like the nicest person i ever met.The thing that i liked about her is that she sings so well.I mean o my god that what one me over,but im kinda of on the other end of the spectrum compared to her.Im more of the quiet guy that dresses like a bad ass and play a mean guitar and doesnt seem to care for no one.

Social Networks
Old Mar 12th, 2002, 09:54 PM   #36
merylsilverburg
Enemy or Ally?

Quote:
Originally posted by SSSnake
Ok shes extremly popular and very very prepish.Gets good grades and is like the nicest person i ever met.The thing that i liked about her is that she sings so well.I mean o my god that what one me over,but im kinda of on the other end of the spectrum compared to her.Im more of the quiet guy that dresses like a bad ass and play a mean guitar and doesnt seem to care for no one.
Hmmm.....I never thought you'd like a chick like this, but hey! That's cool! There's nothing wrong with that 'cause you know....opposites attract. *hint, hint* Okay, anyway, you say she's really nice right? Does she ever talk to you? Are for CERTAIN she has no guy whatsoever?
Old Mar 12th, 2002, 09:58 PM   #37
Uchiha Sasuke
Cursed

She actually comes and says hi to me all the time.But like dumbass i am,I kind of say a low hi and kinda of turn my shoulder.But everyday almost she's always bright and happy and yells "Hi will" which usually scare the heck out of me.As for her having a b/f she does have one i think.I tried asking her out over a letter i wrote to her because i m too damn chicken to talk to her face to face.But she had a b/f during that time,so i decided just not to try anymore.

Social Networks
Old Mar 12th, 2002, 10:05 PM   #38
BowevelJoe
ShakeandBakeMasta!

ahh! just wait for her to dump the smoe the go for it man, talk to her a wee bit when she has the bf and when its over go for it dude, thats all you can do, your not living if your not taking chances man, your going to waste your life dude, you need some shiznit to tell your kids man, go for it dude, just be really cool with her till the relationship with Eddy Jones is over then go for it!

Alas i know it is WAY easier said than done, but your going to have to do something eh?
Eater of Peenut butta!
Old Mar 12th, 2002, 10:06 PM   #39
IcyMourdor
Cream Puff

IcyMourdor is on a distinguished road
[COLOR=sky blue]Sorry for getting in this Will, but do you know who Sammi is going out with?[/COLOR]
Old Mar 12th, 2002, 10:06 PM   #40
merylsilverburg
Enemy or Ally?

Okay, well, at least she says "Hi" to you. If she never says a damn word, then that's a bad thing. But, she knows you! Is she a complete prep (no offense really, I just wanna know) like, she likes the Backstreet Boys or any pop music? Is her interests the same as yours? 'Cause, if you two have something in common, that would be a cool thing to talk about. Like singing. Do you like to sing, man? I know you like guitar, but what does SHE like that you ALSO like?