Home  Appotography.com 
advertisement Tiny Crosswords - Made by MagnetiCatGames.com
Playstation 2 Fantasy - Everything about Playstation 2 Developed on Alienware! Search games!
  Register   Calendar   Members   FAQ   Home  

Latest NewsReviewsPreviewsFeaturesScreenshotsContact Our Staff

Welcome to the PsFantasy.com Forums.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back  PsFantasy.com Forums » General Forums » General Chat

Old Jun 2nd, 2003, 11:23 PM   #21
Redpyramidhead
pazparacolombia

Redpyramidhead is on a distinguished road
Wow. Now we're getting into serious stuff with what Makg was talking about. This thread might be about to take some extra frightening twists and turns.

Actually, I wasn't even thinking of that type of thing when I first started the thread...because I thought if I took a lighthearted approach more people would be interested in posting. Feel free to also talk about stuff on the level on what Makg is on about, but also don't feel you have to leave the thread if you want to talk about smaller things!

Meryl, you're story, although you said was probably less frightening than others, I found to be the most frightening mentioned thus far! Rather than seeing spectres or thinking they hear things...these people your parents knew saw and felt something very physical that defied nature quite outright, am i wrong? Something is in control in that place and it wasn't the owner of that building. They were very wise not to try and live there.

I have a very open mind in both directions...maybe less so in the direction that a lot of these supernatural things exist (which you might not guess based on things I've said so far.) I allow myself to consider all kinds of things I've heard other people tell me, but at the same time I am always skeptical and ready to question whether what they say they saw was really unexplainable, etc. It's all been said before in the thread already. I know I have seen and heard "little" things my whole life, but could never prove them to myself to be unexplainable and I think that's what Vicious is getting at. I agree that maybe some people are too overly eager atleast subconsciously to believe that floarboard creaking outside their door is footsteps instead of their house simply settling...the floarboards expanding in the cold weather.
Other things you see at night are simply your eyes and mind playing with the shadows in your room. THere are so many logical explanations for things you see the list could go on forever and it's all documented in medical journals. So are things that you hear or even feel. THere are even things known as "night terrors" that people have tried to blame on spirits and alien abductions for ages that can be explained as various stages of being stuck between dream and sleep. I've experienced "night terrors" or "night hags" since a very young age. If anybody is interested in that, just ask me. They're quite interesting.

Azuma...I believe it's possible you're experience with the woman could be explained this way, but I'm actually giving you the benefit of the doubt on this one.

Anyway...
After saying all that, I would like to say I do believe that some stories we hear are truly unnexaplainable by quite a large margin and these are the ones that make me continue to have an open mind, especially since they happen to people I know so well...including one in particular. I will ask if I can share some of his stories.

Also, it is more than possible I miss certain things simply because I am so quick to brush them off as explainable, but if there is a possibility things have happened to me or around and I haven't noticed the most likely explanation is my non-developed sixth sense. I am seriously not in tune to a lot of those things. The ironic thing, though, is that I have a huge imagination and it is something I'm very proud of. Could I be living proof against some of my own theories that the two are confused by people who claim to experience the supernatural so often?

Excuse me if anything I said was worded weird...I'm kind of tired...hope that made sense.

_RED_ stuff

"..loathsome laughing, mixed with such a cry as no man has heard save for in the phlegathon of unrelatable nightmares; a cry wherein reverberated the horror and anguish of a haunted lifetime packed into one atrocious moment..."
Redpyramidhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3rd, 2003, 12:07 AM   #22
omni vengeance
The No-Life King

omni vengeance is on a distinguished road
of course i believe in the supernatural...i live in texas for christ's sake! this isnt exactly the place for weird stuff NOT to happen.

Thanks Eli for the sig and av ^_^
omni vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3rd, 2003, 12:13 AM   #23
Azuma_Ninja
Techno Artist

Azuma_Ninja is on a distinguished road
I think over the years I just got used to the strange things going on in my house. Me and my friend when we were younger used to go "ghost hunting" all the time(yes we were weird). But the last stories I shared were probably the scariest. But I don't know if I mentioned it in an earlier post but it seems now I see less and less weird things in my house..... I don't know if it's cuz I'm growing up or what but I can def say my house is a lot less spookier than it once was.
Old Jun 3rd, 2003, 12:21 AM   #24
Pu the Owl
Useless Oracle™

Pu the Owl is on a distinguished road
I'm sort of agnostic regarding supernatural events like ghosts and so on. I mean, I can't say I don't believe in them, but I can't say I believe in them either. Human perceptions and knowledge are too limited to say one among these positions is right and the other is not. It's not that I'm waiting for something to happen to start believing, it's only that I'm very rational regarding these matters, and whenever weird events happen in my life, I try to find some logic answer to my doubts and fears. It happened to me to have the feeling of stumbling at home, in empty areas of the house (yes, I could also feel the pain you feel when you hit something really hard), like if I hit a body of a person walking or body of animals, and it happened to me to hear the famous "voices" too (that's because I'm going mad, probably...). And I had dreams connected to the supernatural. Like dead people I used to know telling me things that later became true. Also, I've heard stories about ghosts and spirits from reliable persons, so I repeat: I can't say I trust these things, but I cannot say the opposite as well.
Pu the Owl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3rd, 2003, 03:45 AM   #25
Piggle_humsy
The One & Only

Piggle_humsy is on a distinguished roadPiggle_humsy is on a distinguished roadPiggle_humsy is on a distinguished roadPiggle_humsy is on a distinguished roadPiggle_humsy is on a distinguished roadPiggle_humsy is on a distinguished roadPiggle_humsy is on a distinguished road
Talking Im a believer!

I can't imagine how some people can be so narrow minded to think that we are the only things to exist in this world!My brother and dad included! (I dont want to get into arguments with anyone, as it wasn't directed at anyone specific Just non-believers in general!)

Well anyways...I've posted a few things before in threads like this...some of you may remember...I've had a few encounters with ghosts and a few people I know have stories of their own..The one that scared me most was my old best friend Ian's.... who's nan and grandad live up my road. I went to their house one time with Ian and his uncle and while I was there they told me the story of the old lady who haunts their house, shes a friendly lady and you can smell her perfume from time to time, I have smelt it on a few occasions, but they have another ghost the who resides their and "he" is not so friendly, one time Ian's uncle was in the kitchen making dinner and as he picked up a saucepan he smelt the old ladies perfume, he turned around and saw a faint fugure infront of him which he knew was the old lady, then all of a sudden the room went cold as his uncle felt a cold force rush through him (im getting tingles telling this now!) It almost knocked him down, he dropped the saucepan, he turned aroud to see a black smoky figure coming back towards him and straight thru him again, he told me it was like death running through him, he thinks the old lady was trying to protect him from whatever this thing was, it was as if it was trying to hurt him in some way, but I tell you that freaked me out bad, I couldnt go in their kitchen for ages, I'm not sure if anything happened after that as me and Ian don't talk all that much now (he's far too grown up for the likes of me!) but his nan and grandad still live there!

My brother saw a ghost once in his room...which is soon to be my room (argh! ) one night he woke up to see a figure which seemed to be looking around on his desk, he thought it was me at the time and told "me" to get out of his room, well the next day he told me off for going in his room and asked what I was doing, when I explained I didn't know what he was on about. Creepy! The thing that shocked me most is that my brother doesnt believe in ghosts so I knew he was telling the truth!

I also watch this program which is on ftn called "Most Haunted" hosted by Yvette Fielding (who is a big scaredy cat) , they go in search of haunted buildings and stay the night and see what they come up with...they normally search the history of past people who lived there aswell.

Then they have their Psychic (spirit medium, clairvoyant, fortune teller....Derek Acorah , who is so great, he is never allowed to know where they are going so he knows nothing about the history ect.. then when he gets there and picks up on spirits and gives details and names, they can check to see if it corresponds with any of the information they have! Brilliant!

They have caught "orbs" (manifestations of light) on camera and the best one I saw was footage of a wooden cross on a bit of paper in a locked room being moved about, it gave me goose bumps! (and is now, as I think about it)
They do Live ones now and again with audiences (anyone seen these?) normally around halloween time.

Well sorry for the long post but I could go on for hours on this subject! I will probly post links to many ghost sites that I have visited in the past which have some good pictures on them.

post any you know of.....

and keep telling the great stories!!

Piggle
x x x x

Piggle_humsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3rd, 2003, 01:14 PM   #26
merylsilverburg
Enemy or Ally?

merylsilverburg is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by MakgSnake

Neway.... I do believe in it. I think they do exist and well.....they are everywhere. Devils And Angels, Ghosts or Spirits. I believe in all. Not because I want to just to have fun and make my life intresting but because I have relatives who lives in "Summan Burj", which is more then 300 years old. And alot and I mean alot of strange things happen there. Why do they still live there, because most of them relatives take control of them or should I say have control over them. Thats how they get their things done, and I dont like them. ACTUALLY I try to keep away from them as much as possibile. The last thing I want is to have an argument with those aunties of mine. And whenever I visit Summan Burj, there are tons and tons of stories which freaks the hell out of me. I am so freaking lucky that nothing has ever happened to me. I consider myself lucky very much infact..
Yeah, places or areas where they're incredibly old would have strange things happening and all, so I do believe you. I just wish I can share some of my mother's stories, since she used to live in farmland/country areas in Taiwan. During those times, there were no lights on the main road and there was also a shrine there too. My mom would used to have to go out in the middle of the night and pick up medicines or fetch the doctor whenever someone was sick in the house (my mom had the honor of doing so, since she's the youngest female). So, my mom would have to resort to carrying...a lantern or something to light her way and she would always get so freaked out whenever she passes the shrine. I know this sounds ridiculous, but since she did live in the country-areas and we Asians have our beliefs in the dead, she doesn't joke around about these things.

Quote:
Originally posted by Redpyramidhead

Meryl, you're story, although you said was probably less frightening than others, I found to be the most frightening mentioned thus far! Rather than seeing spectres or thinking they hear things...these people your parents knew saw and felt something very physical that defied nature quite outright, am i wrong? Something is in control in that place and it wasn't the owner of that building. They were very wise not to try and live there.
Hmm...I guess you're right. I only thought that people would be more frightened by seeing ghosts/spirits (like I would be) than seeing stains on the wall or dirt coming out of faucets. That's why I said mine is probably quite silly. But yeah, I guess this is pretty frightening. I mean, the landlord knew nothing about that room and like I said, a lot of the rooms were unrented due to the fact that area isn't very populated. I really couldn't figure about the dirt though...I think other people may have thought it was pipe/water problems but since the dark stain on the wall didn't go away....

"Have a little priest" ~ Mrs. Lovett

"Grim Reaper, you could not get the women? What was the problem? Didn't you reap them with your grim reaping equipment?"

"I tried that but the women, they all know hopscotch" ~ Eddie Izzard

You Can Help

merylsilverburg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3rd, 2003, 03:22 PM   #27
Vicious_2003
Stationary Wonderer

Vicious_2003 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
I can't imagine how some people can be so narrow minded to think that we are the only things to exist in this world
I know you dont mean to start an argument so ill let you know Im not offended that you just called me narrow minded, but i would like to plug some of the holes in that statement. Just because I dont belive that Ghosts and Spirits are running around spooking people doesent mean that I think we (And who's we, evey proven living things that exist on earth?) are the only things that exist, so please dont make that assumption. I have no clue whats exists and what doesent for sure, heck the odds are that there is certainly life beyond our planet that could have taken ANY form, who knows. I just dont belive in ghosts for many of the reasons above. Alot of good insight in this thread Ive enjoyed it so far, especially from RedPyramidhead . Said everyhting I meant to say much clearer

The kinder, gentler, Vicious

Beretta55- "fo sheezy heezy neezy weezy flipity floppity floop"

Lost Myth- "I already know you are something special and I think the Pistons did too,
because then why would they have won the trophy on your birthday dude?

Anonymous- "Whos more to blame, me for being quote un quote gullible ?, or him for lying !?"
Vicious_2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3rd, 2003, 03:29 PM   #28
Zephyr
450BHP Psycopath

Zephyr is on a distinguished road
Yes I believe...

Sometimes cos my house is like empty I hear this weird scratching noise when im in the living room. But I dont know what it is. I even got a builder out to check it out but theres nothing there. Its really weird and sometimes I lose my awareness and shiver in the same room even though the fire is on. Its like I dunno something or someone is there. - it freaks me out...
Old Jun 4th, 2003, 12:08 AM   #29
Redpyramidhead
pazparacolombia

Quote:
Originally posted by Zephyr

Yes I believe...

Sometimes cos my house is like empty I hear this weird scratching noise when im in the living room. But I dont know what it is. I even got a builder out to check it out but theres nothing there. Its really weird and sometimes I lose my awareness and shiver in the same room even though the fire is on. Its like I dunno something or someone is there. - it freaks me out...
First of all, I totally respect the fact that you believe, because I could go either way (like I said above,) but based on what you've said so far I would question why you believe and if you belive too easily. I don't mean that in order to say the supernatural doesn't exist, but I mean it in order to say that based on what little I've heard of your story, I could just as easily wonder if you are too quick to attribute something that could be quite natural to the supernatural. Are you sure there aren't squirrels in your walls? I had that problem at one point! Stop sitting their scared off your arse and go claim your nuts back from them! j/k with ya...

When I say this to you I am also trying to generalize the statement because I think a lot of people don't think about this as much as they should. THe idea of ghosts or anything related to what we call the supernatural is very exciting and that excitement has a tendency to get the best of us during the most important time to keep our mind clear. Because if something possibly unnexplainable is happening to us we need to stay completely open minded to both sides of the argument.

Otherwise, I think it culd even be dangerous in the way we let these experiences affect our lives. Dangerous not just in an immediate type of danger, but also psychologically. I don't just mean if you are truly haunted and it's taking a toll on you, but also if you have convinced yourself so deeply that youre being haunted, because the idea souned too exciting to begin with, but now your obsessive compulsive about it...welll that's bad for your health, too.

Most of the time, it starts small and people claim they may have seen something and it stays that way and nothing hapens. Other times...people do not know what they are getting into. Or are being trapped into.

Wow...im babbling...I'll see if I can make more sense of it in my next post. Actually it kind of came out of no where, but if this discussion keeps going strong i imagine some of those things might come up anywayz...

Blah...I need to rest for a bit. My mind is malfunctioning and I forgot who I was talking to

In the meantime...Have some Evil-be-gone spray...for all those poor haunted souls

As I fade into smaller sentences and recede back into the red for the time being...

_RED_ stuff

"..loathsome laughing, mixed with such a cry as no man has heard save for in the phlegathon of unrelatable nightmares; a cry wherein reverberated the horror and anguish of a haunted lifetime packed into one atrocious moment..."
Old Jun 4th, 2003, 01:02 PM   #30
Zephyr
450BHP Psycopath

Well if you want to know more Ill tell you my house is a bungalow, its in the middle of a town (no garden 4 squirrels) and my great grandparents lived in this house before me. All I ever remember about them is my grandfather standing by the windows one gloomy day 17 years ago.
Old Jun 4th, 2003, 02:21 PM   #31
omni vengeance
The No-Life King

omni vengeance is on a distinguished road
stupid texas....it's not a good thing to wake up and a deer is right outside your window! also sometimes the wolves wake me up DAMN THE FOREST!

Thanks Eli for the sig and av ^_^
omni vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6th, 2003, 03:48 AM   #32
Redpyramidhead
pazparacolombia

OK, I got permission to share a few of my friends stories. I'll start with a simple one, which partially involves me, but not really. I consider this simple because some of the stories he has told me are really out there. I believe he tends to exxagerate and that maybe there are many logical explanations for a lot of the smaller ones, but some are pretty intense.

Anywayz...I think I may have mentioned this in the old thread I started that was somewhat like this, but there is a sort of famous graveyard that is very old that in the town of WIlton, NH that is not much more than a 20-30 minute drive from where I live. There are many legend regarding certain things that are supposedly often seen there and happenings to people who supposedly upset particular spirits there, but I'll get into the later if anybody really wants me to.
So we decided to drive there one night just the two of us. We hadn't been there for a while and when we usually would go before there would be more people with us. It had rained a lot the previous day and the air was very damp...according to my friend ideal conditions for heightened activity.
Well barely drove into the place right through thte gates, and my friend was already feeling uneasy. We went all the way up the drive to the back of the cemetary and around the loop and parked. I turned my engine and lights off. Now, a number of things happned all at once that proved to be too overwhelming for my friend. As soon as the headlights went out, he saw a white grayish figure of a woman (as best he could tell) rushing up towards the front of my car. While that was happening, two very dark black shadows rushed both sides of my car. Now, I didn't see any of this, but as soon as I started to slow my car and put it in park even before the headlights went off, I myself, felt intruding emotions that felt like they might not be my own. I can't describe that feeling accept that I did not have a certain attachment to them, but despite myself I suddenly felt like crying. Keep in mind while that was going on in my head I had no idea of what my friend saw. I am a very empathic person to others sorrow and it always hurts me when another hurts and I felt very depressed. The logical argument against that is I often feel depressed in a similar way, but I can usually explain that I caused it i nmyself even if I don't know exactly why. Usually, I do know why I am depressed, though. All I know is that night in the graveyard I felt sudden hopelessness that wasn't mine until I had become sympathetic to it. Is it just me or is that the wrong order fo that sort of thing?
WEll my friend soon made it known to me he wanted the headlights back on right away and that we had to leave right then and there with no questions asked. I did not need to ask. I already knew something had freaked him out. I just drove and left.

One important thing to note is that we both wanted to go there that evening and there was no reason for my friend to have us drive all the way there for him to make up a story to scare me so we would leave. He would have wanted to stay otherwise.

Well, that's about it. What are your thoughts?

_RED_ stuff

Old Jun 6th, 2003, 02:04 PM   #33
Zephyr
450BHP Psycopath

That is just freaky man. Freaky as in scary.
Old Jun 7th, 2003, 06:13 AM   #34
merylsilverburg
Enemy or Ally?

merylsilverburg is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Redpyramidhead

So we decided to drive there one night just the two of us. We hadn't been there for a while and when we usually would go before there would be more people with us. It had rained a lot the previous day and the air was very damp...according to my friend ideal conditions for heightened activity.
Well barely drove into the place right through thte gates, and my friend was already feeling uneasy. We went all the way up the drive to the back of the cemetary and around the loop and parked. I turned my engine and lights off. Now, a number of things happned all at once that proved to be too overwhelming for my friend. As soon as the headlights went out, he saw a white grayish figure of a woman (as best he could tell) rushing up towards the front of my car. While that was happening, two very dark black shadows rushed both sides of my car. Now, I didn't see any of this, but as soon as I started to slow my car and put it in park even before the headlights went off, I myself, felt intruding emotions that felt like they might not be my own. I can't describe that feeling accept that I did not have a certain attachment to them, but despite myself I suddenly felt like crying. Keep in mind while that was going on in my head I had no idea of what my friend saw. I am a very empathic person to others sorrow and it always hurts me when another hurts and I felt very depressed. The logical argument against that is I often feel depressed in a similar way, but I can usually explain that I caused it i nmyself even if I don't know exactly why. Usually, I do know why I am depressed, though. All I know is that night in the graveyard I felt sudden hopelessness that wasn't mine until I had become sympathetic to it. Is it just me or is that the wrong order fo that sort of thing?
WEll my friend soon made it known to me he wanted the headlights back on right away and that we had to leave right then and there with no questions asked. I did not need to ask. I already knew something had freaked him out. I just drove and left.

One important thing to note is that we both wanted to go there that evening and there was no reason for my friend to have us drive all the way there for him to make up a story to scare me so we would leave. He would have wanted to stay otherwise.

Well, that's about it. What are your thoughts?

_RED_ stuff
Omg...I would so not go back if I were you. Hell, I wouldn't even go to begin with. I seriously think you might have encountered something there because of the emotions you felt that night. Usually, when a psychic or an exorcist goes to an area or building where spirits dwell, they can usually feel the emotions (sorrow, anger, happiness, etc.) in the air. Sometimes, they even say that they can feel a pressure or a weight on their chest because the emotion is so strong and they would have to leave immediately. I think, Red, that you and your friend might slightly have....I know I must've said this a billion times...but maybe a sixth sense or because of your empathetic nature, you have that ability for you to really feel the emotions. The only reason why I can understand is because I am also very empathetic which is why I avoid many things.
But aside from that, you guys were in a cementary/graveyard.....if you guys didn't encounter anything, then I'd be surprised.

If you have any more stories, please share, I would like to hear them.

"Have a little priest" ~ Mrs. Lovett

"Grim Reaper, you could not get the women? What was the problem? Didn't you reap them with your grim reaping equipment?"

"I tried that but the women, they all know hopscotch" ~ Eddie Izzard

You Can Help

merylsilverburg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2003, 02:50 PM   #35
Zephyr
450BHP Psycopath

Can I just ask - did any of your other friends see these "rushes" or was it just the one friend. I am not doubting you whatever the outcome but I just wanna get the facts together straight.

The scratching started again last night and 2 of my border collies were in the room at the time and you know how dogs seem to have a high amount of seventh sense they started barking and they jumped at the walls but nothing could get into the walls becasue they are solid the whole way through the re are no cracks or gaps apart from where some thin gas pipes go through and the electric ones. So there is just something really weirdc going on and I just wanna get to the bottom of it.
Old Jun 7th, 2003, 03:03 PM   #36
Nelo Angelo
Victory is Mine!

Nelo Angelo is on a distinguished road
I believe in the Supernatural.

Nay, I won't post my reasons why I do.
Nelo Angelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2003, 04:46 PM   #37
Zephyr
450BHP Psycopath

I think what meryl said about the sixth sense is right red. I did a bit of searching and found that most psychics believed they had a sixth sense becasue they were very empathetic so if you are empathetic theoretically you should have a strong sixth sense how I figure it.
Old Jun 8th, 2003, 01:32 AM   #38
Redpyramidhead
pazparacolombia

Quote:
Originally posted by merylsilverburg

Omg...I would so not go back if I were you. Hell, I wouldn't even go to begin with. I seriously think you might have encountered something there because of the emotions you felt that night. Usually, when a psychic or an exorcist goes to an area or building where spirits dwell, they can usually feel the emotions (sorrow, anger, happiness, etc.) in the air. Sometimes, they even say that they can feel a pressure or a weight on their chest because the emotion is so strong and they would have to leave immediately. I think, Red, that you and your friend might slightly have....I know I must've said this a billion times...but maybe a sixth sense or because of your empathetic nature, you have that ability for you to really feel the emotions. The only reason why I can understand is because I am also very empathetic which is why I avoid many things.
But aside from that, you guys were in a cementary/graveyard.....if you guys didn't encounter anything, then I'd be surprised.

If you have any more stories, please share, I would like to hear them.
Actually, the strange thing is that place doesnt particularly scare me. Most times I've been there I have seen or felt nothing I couldn't explain save for a couple other times I felt the hard to explain sadness. I think one other time the sadness coincided somewhat directly with somebody else sayin gthey saw or heard something and wanted to leave, but not quite so much.
My ex-gf came along once to another cemetary...I felt depressed there, too and that time it was the most intense...I shed a few tears that I couldn't quite hold back. She also felt suddenly different around the same time and almst had one of her panic attacks. She insisted we leave in my car while our other friends stayed. I did not resent her for that at all if you can imagine! Afterwards she told me she had a strange vision enter her mind of piled skulls with 3 or more eye sockets. That certainly sounded weird to me, but I think it was mostly likely a fabrication of her own mind in her panicked state.

So yeah, to Meryl's question...or comments...maybe I'm stupid and don't fear these things enough, but it doesn't keep me away from checking out these places, because I know I can always leave if I have to. I'm still in search of the day when I see or hear something convincing enough that I can say to myself I saw this or I heard this and I know it was something that wasn't right at all! I understand why you would not want to do what I do. I think I must be extremely naive, because if I cross a line that I'm not prepared for I know it will change me forever.
So far, my strongest cases for supernatural experiences include the emotions that I seem to pick up.
You make me think of an interesting point. I have doubted my sixth sense for most of my life wondering why i did not have much of one, but now I'm thinking maybe I do in terms of picking up emotions, but just can't see. I suspect it's hard to be good at both, too...listening to my friends who have seen things who don't get quite so emotional except just scared for theirselves.

And to Zephyr, yes I have had other people with me other times who have seen unexplained things of the same nature rushing there car, floating overhead, talk to them, or even knock on their windows and come inside the car. I don't know if I believe all of it, but I know I've seen them scared as hell before in front of me.

As for the scratching in your walls, I definately am interested now after hearing your dogs reaction. THey were obviously spooked about something! Have you tried scratching or knocking back? I dare you to open up that wall and see if there's something interesting inside....

_RED_ stuff

Old Jun 9th, 2003, 12:41 PM   #39
Zephyr
450BHP Psycopath

Quote:
And to Zephyr, yes I have had other people with me other times who have seen unexplained things of the same nature rushing there car, floating overhead, talk to them, or even knock on their windows and come inside the car. I don't know if I believe all of it, but I know I've seen them scared as hell before in front of me.
Well now there is no doubt in my head if so many of your friends say this happens. So, um, been up there recently?

Quote:
As for the scratching in your walls, I definately am interested now after hearing your dogs reaction. THey were obviously spooked about something! Have you tried scratching or knocking back? I dare you to open up that wall and see if there's something interesting inside.... As for the scratching in your walls, I definately am interested now after hearing your dogs reaction. THey were obviously spooked about something! Have you tried scratching or knocking back? I dare you to open up that wall and see if there's something interesting inside....
OK, I dont know if you read on the first or previous page I did post this:

Quote:
I even got a builder out to check it out but theres nothing there.
Basically if you didnt understand he actually did go into the wall itself - but there really was no point considering as Ive already said it is a solid wall - only room is for pipes and wires etc. so I dunno - its realy freaking me out so far. But thanks for your suggestion - if I hear it again I will try doing that just to see what happens.
Old Jun 11th, 2003, 05:43 PM   #40
Infernal Mass
pariah

Infernal Mass is on a distinguished road
one time i was playing Ps2 and the controller disconnected but it was still in there.. scary stuff.

digimortal
-

Infernal Mass is offline   Reply With Quote