Home  Appotography.com 
advertisement Tiny Crosswords - Made by MagnetiCatGames.com
Playstation 2 Fantasy - Everything about Playstation 2 Developed on Alienware! Search games!
  Register   Calendar   Members   FAQ   Home  

Latest NewsReviewsPreviewsFeaturesScreenshotsContact Our Staff

Welcome to the PsFantasy.com Forums.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back  PsFantasy.com Forums » General Forums » General Chat

Old Nov 14th, 2003, 03:36 PM   #1
YunaDiva05
Sweet Angel

YunaDiva05 is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Fantasytigers Hell

hey everyone I just thought that you all should know that Neomarik broke up with Fantasytiger on Nov, 12, 03 four days b4 what would have been their two year anniversery and 9 days til her birthday :tears:
I am not sure if she will be returning to the site but if and when she does please give her all the support you can right now she is emotionally :sensored: I fear for her because if she gets depressed enough she might end up getting sucidal. I am not sure exactly why or all the details and she is really not speaking much. It really hurts me to see her like this she is in hell so please everyone lend your support even if its just 4 words she really needs a few good friends :sad: I just hope if she comes back this thread it will help her out.

~*~ "Love can sometimes be magic. But magic can
sometimes just... be an illusion." ~*~
YunaDiva05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14th, 2003, 05:11 PM   #2
tempted

tempted is on a distinguished road
I suppose you're her friend right?So if you are do you think that by coming here expose her and her feelings like this ,you are helping her?..i'm sorry but i don't think this is a good thing ...but that's just my opinion of curse...however i feel sorry for her but that's just life the world doesn't end because of something like this...time heals everything i'm sure she will overcome this situation...just the other day i heard something that can help a litle, it was something like : When someones leaves our life an open wound remains there but then time passes and the wound heals and all that's left is a litle scar of that wound, so you don't forget but one day you wake up and you don't feel pain anymore...
tempted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14th, 2003, 06:04 PM   #3
Deathwatchz
Chylde of Darkness

Deathwatchz is on a distinguished road
Hey, i can understand that you might think that by putting her buisiness out that it is just bothering her, but i'm a good friend of tiger's, and i'm also yuna's b/f, so i can say from experience that it will do more good in the end for her to recieve the support from people. i'm pretty sure that she can overlook her probs. being put out there since it is coming from some long-term friends who are just trying to do the best for her. thanx for thinkin about it that way though. shows that some people care. and yo-yo, if you get this b4 a call, just lettin ya know im here for ya, and i will get in touch with you ASAP.

Deathwatchz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14th, 2003, 08:15 PM   #4
Rei
EVA 00 Pilot

Rei is on a distinguished road
I'm sorry to hear that, but I somewhat agree with eli: what if tiger will be bothered by the fact we are talking about her private matters? What if she didn't want us all to know about it? It's just a possibility, not saying she will.

BTW, I hope she'll come back.
Rei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15th, 2003, 08:36 AM   #5
Piggle_humsy
The One & Only

Piggle_humsy is on a distinguished roadPiggle_humsy is on a distinguished roadPiggle_humsy is on a distinguished roadPiggle_humsy is on a distinguished roadPiggle_humsy is on a distinguished roadPiggle_humsy is on a distinguished roadPiggle_humsy is on a distinguished road
I get the impression that tiger likes everyone knowing her business, she probly told someone to mention it, and I dont see the point of putting it up here because if your her friend you'll already know and if your not you wont care...
Im not gonna go into a big rant coz i'll get ppl's backs up and I dont really want to upset or annoy anyone Im just putting my opinion.

I'm done.

Piggle
x x x x

Piggle_humsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15th, 2003, 10:49 AM   #6
Deathwatchz
Chylde of Darkness

i just talked to her last night and, yes, she told yuna to put it up on the net since she might not be back on the net for a while. i guess she wanted everyone to know why she wouldn't be around, but i was talking to her and she doesn't seem as bad as my g/f put it, but she is just as depressed as you would expect in the circumstances. no new news though, so ill be on my way.

Old Nov 15th, 2003, 12:51 PM   #7
Pu the Owl
Useless Oracle™

Pu the Owl is on a distinguished road
I'm sorry to hear that. I'm sure she's not in the right mood to be around a place like this now, and that is probably the reason (as Deathwatchz seem to confirm) she asked Yuna to tell us what happened.

Well, I hope this moment will pass for her.
Pu the Owl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15th, 2003, 05:38 PM   #8
YunaDiva05
Sweet Angel

YunaDiva05 is on a distinguished road
FANTASYTIGER:

this is me and for anyone who does not believe it PM me I will answer it all on Monday

Now yes Neomarik broke up with me and i told Yunadiva THAT I MIGHT NOT RETURN TO THE SITE ANYMORE !!! and to tell everyone that i might not be returning just to let the few people that do care if I drop off the face of the earth know what was up I told her if she wanted to tell you all why to go ahead I DID NOT CARE. now weither or not you all care is your choice you do not have to respond I do not want anyone feeling as if they have to feel sorry for me. I missed a whole week of school and just 2 hours ago started eating again and leaving the house. I do not care if you all think I am stupid or making a huge deal outta nothin. Yunadiva is my friend she only made this whole stupid thread to try to make me feel better. It peeves me off that everyone is so selfish and ready to judge someone that they completely missed the whole point of the dumb thread. If you do not care DO NOT POST!!!! its simple, but do not come on here thinking that i wanted any of this or thinking she is out to put all my bussiness out there. Because unlike all of you I have nothing to hide the chance of me seeing any of you in real life is slim to nil. I was actually touched that she cared this much to even ask any of you to give me support especialy when she knows my ex is on this site she is really putting her neck on the line. So please do not post if you are going to jump yunadiva she does not need that and neither do I . She told me the other day about the thread and i felt i should really get on here and clear a few things asap

I will be at yunadivas all night and if you do not believe this is me message me at [email protected] or tiger_reloaded@yahoo

~*~ "Love can sometimes be magic. But magic can
sometimes just... be an illusion." ~*~
YunaDiva05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15th, 2003, 05:47 PM   #9
Infernal Mass
pariah

Infernal Mass is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by YunaDiva05

FANTASYTIGER:

It peeves me off that everyone is so selfish and ready to judge someone that they completely missed the whole point of the dumb thread.
nailed it all it one sentence.

Infernal Mass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15th, 2003, 07:26 PM   #10
Hylas
Now or Never

Hylas is on a distinguished road
YunaDiva, hug Miss tiger for us It must be a really horrible moment for her!

And btw people, if you are bothered by this thread, why do you come here and post? It's kinda stupid... just don't reply if you feel you have anything against it!
Hylas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15th, 2003, 07:40 PM   #11
Vicious_2003
Stationary Wonderer

Vicious_2003 is on a distinguished road
You stopped eating because of a break up ?. I know breaking up stinks but man, taking it a little overboard arent we. I guess most women are like that though.

But youll meat another guy and be over it lickidy split, thats how it always happens. Women act like breaking up after a year or so is the end of the world, when it just leads to a new and better beggining . Like someone allready said, people break up, thats life. But good luck just the same, and I hope you stay

p.s. please dont be upset by that, ignore me If i piss you off, It will save you time in the long run

The kinder, gentler, Vicious

Beretta55- "fo sheezy heezy neezy weezy flipity floppity floop"

Lost Myth- "I already know you are something special and I think the Pistons did too,
because then why would they have won the trophy on your birthday dude?

Anonymous- "Whos more to blame, me for being quote un quote gullible ?, or him for lying !?"
Vicious_2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15th, 2003, 08:04 PM   #12
Qjij_jijQ
Iroquois Jack

Qjij_jijQ is on a distinguished road
^ It's funny how you talk about her not eating and then you say "meat" instead of "meet"... I find that quite humorous.

Qjij_jijQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15th, 2003, 08:50 PM   #13
Rei
EVA 00 Pilot

Rei is on a distinguished road
I'm sorry if my previous comment seemed out of place. I just wanted to be sure fantasytiger knew about the fact we were going to read and talk about her private matters without her presence. I didn't know she was feeling that bad. I hope she will recover soon. I'm sure she's a nice person, I bet she will find anohter cool guy in the next future. She should think about taking care of herself for present moment.
Rei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16th, 2003, 03:57 AM   #14
tempted

tempted is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Rei

I'm sorry if my previous comment seemed out of place. I just wanted to be sure fantasytiger knew about the fact we were going to read and talk about her private matters without her presence. I didn't know she was feeling that bad. I hope she will recover soon. I'm sure she's a nice person, I bet she will find anohter cool guy in the next future. She should think about taking care of herself for present moment.
That was exactly what i thought but i guess they didn't understand it i wasn't trying to make Yuna feel bad just that it seems weird to me that someone can put her feelings in the open like this...sorry if my words were not understood...
tempted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16th, 2003, 06:54 PM   #15
Deathwatchz
Chylde of Darkness

seems like this thread is turning kinda evil. i appreciate all the support that people have given, and vicious, it might not be the brightest that she stopped eating for a while, but it wasnt by choice, she just wasnt too hungry, distress can affect people differently, and she just didnt have an appetite asa result, its not like she went bulemic or anything. oh well, like i said last time, no other new news, peace.

Old Nov 16th, 2003, 11:56 PM   #16
Redpyramidhead
pazparacolombia

Redpyramidhead is on a distinguished road
Ummmm...I believe what vicious just did was called a freudian slip. Apparently, he must be a hungry guy, therefore a breakup couldn't make him not want to eat in a million years

All kidding aside, however. I am really worried about our friend, Fantasytiger here so I would like to offer my full support. Fantasy, it sounds like you are in a very difficult time right now, but I want you to remember how many of us have been thru the same thing and how much understanding of what you're feeling is there for you to be offered from those of us who care. I for one am willing to do just that so if you find yourself needing somebody extra to talk to about what's bothering you go ahead and PM me.

Also, don't be so quick to think that people who were unsure about the original intentions of this thread are against you. I think some of them were actually just confused about it.

I hope you take care of yourself, mainly because I'm sure a lot of people would care if you were to dissapear off the face of the earth. Please hang in there fellow ps2fantasyer.

_RED_ stuff

"..loathsome laughing, mixed with such a cry as no man has heard save for in the phlegathon of unrelatable nightmares; a cry wherein reverberated the horror and anguish of a haunted lifetime packed into one atrocious moment..."
Redpyramidhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17th, 2003, 03:19 AM   #17
Pu the Owl
Useless Oracle™

Pu the Owl is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Also, don't be so quick to think that people who were unsure about the original intentions of this thread are against you. I think some of them were actually just confused about it.
Yes, I'm sure nobody wanted to hurt tiger's feelings here
Pu the Owl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17th, 2003, 04:34 AM   #18
Berserker
misfit

Berserker is on a distinguished road
I'm sorry to hear you broke up miss Tiger, I wish you all the best.
You got good friends that are there for you let them guide you through your darkest hour.
Take care and you'll come out stronger in the end...

Vincere Aut Mori
Berserker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17th, 2003, 02:16 PM   #19
fantasytiger
Dark Queen

fantasytiger is on a distinguished road
thanxs everyone I really appreciate everything thanxs yunadiva I did not think everyone was against me I just did not want anyone jumping yunadiva she is like my little sister.

As for moving on and all i know time heals all and so forth but there is one particular reason I do not think I will get into another relationship with anyone , but right now i do not feel like explaining it or talking about it. I did how ever take some advice that yunadiva gave me she said return to school have fun and injoy life she said the way it ended did not sound like it was over for good just that he needed time to sort his life out and that who knows maybe he does still need you he just does not know it yet.

and outta everything this week I think that helped the most and knowing all of you can relate thanxs again everyone I think I will use this site as a distraction my happy place lol

thank you sooooo much everyone
Old Nov 17th, 2003, 04:12 PM   #20
ssjtrunks13
Results May Vary

ssjtrunks13 is on a distinguished road
Hi, sorry for the late reply.

I don't know how it happened, but yunadiva's probably right. I don't know how I can relate this in a way that doesn't sound like I'm trying to get you away from how you may feel, but it sounds like something that happened to me, only I wasn't going out with them. I'm glad to hear you've decided to not let it bring you down too much, I hope things work out. Not sure when you'd be able to, I have been strapped down with a lot of homework, but if you ever get the chance I'd be happy to talk if you want. Peace.
ssjtrunks13 is offline   Reply With Quote