Home  Appotography.com 
advertisement Tiny Crosswords - Made by MagnetiCatGames.com
Playstation 2 Fantasy - Everything about Playstation 2 Developed on Alienware! Search games!
  Register   Calendar   Members   FAQ   Home  

Latest NewsReviewsPreviewsFeaturesScreenshotsContact Our Staff

Welcome to the PsFantasy.com Forums.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back  PsFantasy.com Forums » General Forums » General Chat

Old Jun 16th, 2003, 04:50 AM   #1
ssjtrunks13
Results May Vary

ssjtrunks13 is on a distinguished road
I need some serious advice

I'm just lookin for some help here. This past week I tried calling Jennifer twice, one on wednesday and once sunday. Both times the same guy answered the phone and said she wasn't living there anymore. The second time I called he sounded pissed, like he was trying to protect her or somethingm, know what I mean? Here's what he said when I called the second time "I thought I already told you she wasn't living here anymore didn't I...? So there's no poing in trying to call here anymore." The three periods are just there because I had said something in between.

I know I should probably listen to him, but there's something that tells me he's hiding something from me. Here's my question, Do any of you believe it's worth it getting in trouble with the law just trying to talk to someone because of how much you care for them?
ssjtrunks13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2003, 05:16 AM   #2
Hylas
Now or Never

Hylas is on a distinguished road
Trouble with the law? What do you mean? Which kind of troubles?
I don't know. Where is she supposed to live? If she lives in your same town/city, I think you should go to her instead of calling her on the phone, to see what's going on and why she's not answering the phone (you know, it could be true that she's not living there anymore, but if you don't go and see with your own eyes you won't be able to tell). It's a lot easier to avoid a person on the phone than in person.

Last edited by Hylas; Jun 19th, 2003 at 06:59 PM..
Hylas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2003, 05:43 AM   #3
ssjtrunks13
Results May Vary

Well, my mom just says if anyone at that number feels I'm stalking her or something I could get arrested and I would try going over there, but the guy spounded really pissed the second time I called.
Old Jun 16th, 2003, 05:54 AM   #4
Hylas
Now or Never

If he's hiding something like you said, it must be because Jennifer asked him to not talk to anyone on the phone. Could it be? Don't you know a reason that could be making her want to avoid phone calls? From you or from anybody else? If not, it's probably because she's really not there and the man is pissed because he's bothered. But weren't you in some kind of relationship (friendship etc...) with Jennifer? How can it be that she's not living there and you don't know anything about it? Don't you have some friends in common maybe, to ask for info or explanations?

BTW, did you call three times during the same day or in different days? Maybe you should let some days pass and then call again.

Last edited by Hylas; Jun 19th, 2003 at 06:59 PM..
Old Jun 16th, 2003, 06:54 PM   #5
ssjtrunks13
Results May Vary

Quote:
Originally posted by Hylas

If he's hiding something like you said, it must be because Jennifer asked him to not talk to anyone on the phone. Could it be? Don't you know a reason that could be making her want to avoid phone calls? From you or from anybody else? If not, it's probably because she's really not there and the man is pissed because he's bothered. But weren't you in some kind of relationship (friendship etc...) with Jennifer? How can it be that she's not living there and you don't know anything about it? Don't you have some friends in common maybe, to ask for info or explanations?

BTW, did you call three times during the same day or in different days? Maybe you should let some days pass and then call again.
Yeah, we were greatfriends as far as I could tell. It might be because I took someone's advice and waited 4 days before I tried to call again or maybe the fact I didn't call her later that night I got in contact with her. It's only been 2 weeks since I had called last. I tried calling last wednesday and then I waited about 3 or 4 days and tried calling again, I was thinkin' that I shoudl probably wait before I try again. Yeah we have a friend in common, I guess I could try and find out from them.
Old Jun 16th, 2003, 07:27 PM   #6
blindman
Sketch Penguin

blindman is on a distinguished road
Humm...if that girl is not living there anymore...then, i think she would had told you that she was moving right?
blindman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2003, 01:08 AM   #7
Hadoken

Hadoken is on a distinguished road
This is one of the reasons people have cell phones(so other people wont be picking up) and name blocking(its *67 here where i live, so people wont pick up your name on caller id).. but anyways.. i'd try to get a hold of her some other way, such as in person, or get a friend to try to contact her for you and try to clear up whats going on. not sure if she's trying to avoid you or not, so thats pretty much all the advice i can give you... oh. and btw, try not to be too caught up with it, that'll just make u seem like some sorta stalker..
Hadoken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2003, 04:22 AM   #8
merylsilverburg
Enemy or Ally?

merylsilverburg is on a distinguished road
Like everyone else said, I would also try to contact her in another way other than phone. Plus, I seriously think that if you two were good friends, she would've told you that she was moving or staying somewhere else, right? I'm not sure of the details, but there just might be something going on if she didn't tell you. Just try your best to get in touch with her (through person or friend) but don't overdo it, or you might appear as a stalker, like Had said. Let us know how everything turns out, okay?

"Have a little priest" ~ Mrs. Lovett

"Grim Reaper, you could not get the women? What was the problem? Didn't you reap them with your grim reaping equipment?"

"I tried that but the women, they all know hopscotch" ~ Eddie Izzard

You Can Help

merylsilverburg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2003, 06:31 AM   #9
Carlito
Puerto Rican Knight

Carlito is on a distinguished road
Best thing, as others said, is try to contact her in person, if you have the chance. Or ask the friend you have in common if he/she knows where Jennifer is. Also, in case you cannot contact her otherwise, if this friend is still in touch with her, he/she could tell Jennifer you're trying to talk to her. This way, if she's not intentionally avoiding you, she could contact you and tell you what's goin on.
Carlito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2003, 07:13 AM   #10
blindman
Sketch Penguin

Quote:
Originally posted by merylsilverburg

I seriously think that if you two were good friends, she would've told you that she was moving or staying somewhere else, right?
Is't that what i said?
Old Jun 17th, 2003, 07:26 AM   #11
Hylas
Now or Never

Quote:
Originally posted by Blindman

Is't that what i said?
Is she thinks the same, she can say it And btw, meryl started her post with the words "like everyone else said". So, of course it's what you said, but she can say it again if she thinks the same.

Last edited by Hylas; Jun 19th, 2003 at 07:00 PM..
Old Jun 17th, 2003, 07:27 AM   #12
blindman
Sketch Penguin

yea i was going to type "if she feels the same then she can say it "to tell you the truth...but i didnt think it was necessary.
Old Jun 17th, 2003, 11:53 AM   #13
ssjtrunks13
Results May Vary

Quote:
Originally posted by Hadoken

oh. and btw, try not to be too caught up with it, that'll just make u seem like some sorta stalker..
Yeah, I wouldn't wanna do that. I think I'ma try once more after graduation, afterwards if nothing I guess I'll go see that friend I was talking about.

Meryl: I'm not too sure if she would have told me, I mean it's been 2 years and it might be because I waited too long to get back to her that maybe she's upset. But I don't know what it is and there's no way I could tell.

Thanks a lot guys for your advice, when I made this thread I was just really out of it. I shall let you guys know more about this as soon as the news gets in.
Old Jun 18th, 2003, 02:55 AM   #14
merylsilverburg
Enemy or Ally?

merylsilverburg is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Blindman

Is't that what i said?
I didn't mean to use the same words as you, I just wanted to tell ssj the same thing but different words so that no one would have an attitude. But, it came out the same because..well...that's the best way of saying it. Besides, a lot of people usually repeat a lot of things again but there's no reason to get annoyed about it. It's like Hylas said; we just all feel the same way and if we use the same words, then sorry about that.

ssj: Like I said, I don't know the details, but if it has been 2 years since you two spoke(?) and she was looking forward to talking to you more and you waited too long, then it's a possibility she is upset. If this is the case, I hope that whenever you do get in contact with her, you can explain the situation and hopefully she'll understand. Sorry I can't offer more help, but without knowing much, it's hard to help. But good luck to you.

"Have a little priest" ~ Mrs. Lovett

"Grim Reaper, you could not get the women? What was the problem? Didn't you reap them with your grim reaping equipment?"

"I tried that but the women, they all know hopscotch" ~ Eddie Izzard

You Can Help

merylsilverburg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2003, 07:12 AM   #15
blindman
Sketch Penguin

Quote:

[color=black]I didn't mean to use the same words as you, I just wanted to tell ssj the same thing but different words so that no one would have an attitude. But, it came out the same because..well...that's the best way of saying it. Besides, a lot of people usually repeat a lot of things again but there's no reason to get annoyed about it. It's like Hylas said; we just all feel the same way and if we use the same words, then sorry about that.
No no no i wasnt annoyed dont worry...i was just wondering...and well i think there was no other way now that i think about it... i was just thinking of a lot when i was checkin the forums that time.
Sorry everyone....and SSJ? good luck dude.
Old Jun 19th, 2003, 06:58 PM   #16
ssjtrunks13
Results May Vary

Quote:

ssj: Like I said, I don't know the details, but if it has been 2 years since you two spoke(?) and she was looking forward to talking to you more and you waited too long, then it's a possibility she is upset. If this is the case, I hope that whenever you do get in contact with her, you can explain the situation and hopefully she'll understand. Sorry I can't offer more help, but without knowing much, it's hard to help. But good luck to you.
Thanks a lot, I was just looking for some friendly advice to try and feel better about this whole situation. SO I know it's probably somewhat hard not knowing eveerything, but knowing what you do know I think you all came up with some great advice. Again, thanks a lot you guys!
Old Jun 19th, 2003, 07:03 PM   #17
dan da man
Talk to the hand

dan da man is on a distinguished road
This aint the best advice, but Its what would happen round ere.

Call round, and if he has nicked you bird, lamp him, and claim Jennifer back, on the other hand that not might work.

I think your best asking a girl, like merly advice is great, you never know in the future pal, best of luck SSJ.