Home  Appotography.com 
advertisement Tiny Crosswords - Made by MagnetiCatGames.com
Playstation 2 Fantasy - Everything about Playstation 2 Developed on Alienware! Search games!
  Register   Calendar   Members   FAQ   Home  

Latest NewsReviewsPreviewsFeaturesScreenshotsContact Our Staff

Welcome to the PsFantasy.com Forums.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back  PsFantasy.com Forums » General Forums » General Chat

Old Oct 7th, 2003, 04:40 AM   #41
Hylas
Now or Never

Hylas is on a distinguished road
Wow, so many things I didn't know about people from these boards! In fact I enjoy reading this thread for this reason! The longer the entry, the more details you add, the more we get to know each other. But I doubt many girls will write their height and weight here
Hylas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2003, 08:36 AM   #42
neomarik
Dark Angel Knight

neomarik is on a distinguished road
im glad i did this its really great to hear about you all, i love meeting new people

The time for redemption will come, and all shall be condemed forever into darkness.
neomarik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2003, 12:09 PM   #43
Frozen
Dante May Cry

Frozen is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Zone

Well, according to my birth certificate my name is Richard, but everyone knows me as Rick (not to be confused with Frozen). I live here in the very warm and somewhat sh*tty city of Phoenix.
You are then Rick Zone, and I am Rick Frozen. Don't they sound cool?

Quote:
Originally posted by Hylas

Wow, so many things I didn't know about people from these boards! In fact I enjoy reading this thread for this reason! The longer the entry, the more details you add, the more we get to know each other. But I doubt many girls will write their height and weight here
How about you begin telling us yours?

Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2003, 12:44 PM   #44
fantasytiger
Dark Queen

fantasytiger is on a distinguished road
Quote:
But I doubt many girls will write their height and weight here

5''5

120lbs

lol Hylas you knew i had to do it
Old Oct 7th, 2003, 06:04 PM   #45
Hylas
Now or Never

Quote:
Originally posted by Frozen
How about you begin telling us yours?
Of course! No problem! Sorry I should have written it in my previous post, lol!

Height: 172 cm (which is, I think, around 5'7'')
Weight: 58-59 kg (not sure... it should be around 128 lbs? )

Sorry, I'm not used to American measurements... I had to use a unit converter

EDIT: me and tiger are brave girls! Ha!
Old Oct 7th, 2003, 06:31 PM   #46
Cannibal Clown
Taijutsu Master

Cannibal Clown is on a distinguished road
Male
brown/blonde hair
blue eyes
skin too white for soft eyes (need to tan)
buck teeth, but they are white.
No piercings
no tatoos
under no medication of any sort
6'1"
170 Lbs
pants size, 32*34
shirt size, large
last i checked my cholesterol was normal
body muscle vs fat is off balence, have to tone myself a bit more.

There, beat that! Me being a male makes it a bit different, not really caring about it that much compared to how a female would react to the question. But that right there are the main phisical stats of Steve, aka. Me.

Cannibal Clown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2003, 06:46 PM   #47
Qjij_jijQ
Iroquois Jack

Qjij_jijQ is on a distinguished road
I might as well give it a try...

Height: 5'8''
Weight: 140 lbs
Hair: Short and dark...
Eyes: Brown

Physically - I've been working out ever since I was 15 years old ( in December, it will be 5 years since I started! ) At first, I did one big intensive year, where it was twice a day, everyday... but then, as I got heavier weights, I did it less often. Now, I go to the gym about 4 times a week. Still, I'm not buff... I'm rather athletic ( Gosh... I find it so cliché to try to vent my physical attributes on the internet... so, I'll stop now )

Socially - To put it simple, I'm a loner. The only place where I can 'tolerate' people is at work and at school, besides from that, I don't like hanging out with people... at all. With time, I've become somewhat bitter and I get annoyed pretty quickly. Bah, I have some friends from school and work, but I don't really talk to them outside of those two places... that's enough socializing for me.

Intellectually - I guess I'm pretty smart... Well, "school-wise" that is... I enjoy learning very much. I want to learn as much as possible about as many things as possible!

Mentally - Meh... I'm somewhat disturbed. At certain times, I act as somewhat of a "borderline" megalomaniac. I believe that we have so much more potential than we give ourselves credit for... well, at least some of us ( Can't speak for everyone! )

... and yes, when I want to, I can be the biggest jerk there is!
I have a rather "dark" sense of humor and making fun of people is just so... entertaining to me, really. I know that can be seen as childish by some, but it's quite amusing when you know what you're doing. Still, I know how to contain myself and frankly, to me... it's always all in good fun.

I don't really enjoy to be 'categorized'... I like to believe that I am quite unique ( even though it doesn't show on a physical level ). I like to constantly improve myself!

Music - I'm not really a big music fan... I kinda enjoy things like Linkin Park at certain times and things like Danny Elfman at others... it really depends on my mood actually.

Religion - Nope... not now, not ever.

Dreams - Mine are... unreachable. But that's why they are 'dreams'.

Well... that was pretty long.
Qjij_jijQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2003, 08:36 AM   #48
fantasytiger
Dark Queen

fantasytiger is on a distinguished road
^
^
^
boy some one is overly confident in them self (j/k)

actually you might just be the male model of the site but since there is no pic I can not make that final. by your description you seem pretty cute though

as for your Dark sense of Humor I tend to have one myself if i am provoked that is so let me just say let the fun begin
Old Oct 8th, 2003, 10:05 AM   #49
Rev0lution
Rev0lution Starter

Rev0lution is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Cannibal Clown

Don't worry, I don't usualy talk about music, and especially abouyt me being a big fan of beebity beep beep boom boom boom style music because of my good friends who are all die hard rock fans. And now that rev0lution is back on here, i got to be even more careful.
LOL nah i wont bug you about your music thats your own choice. BTW for you people who dont really know me ive been here alot longer than you think i was neo_soldier and Si|ent ive been here since the forums had crashed and all posts were lost till they put this one back up.
Rev0lution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2003, 03:54 PM   #50
blindman
Sketch Penguin

blindman is on a distinguished road
My real name is.....
My interest I think is in my profile...sorry, too lazy to type. I found Ps2fantasy by a friend whom does not remember me, we met in mogusland and w/e and she dedicated this site to me.
I love it, and I love all the people here, I just love ps2fantasy because its been around and strong for a long time now.
Anyway, I think that telling you i read, write, draw, like anime and manga...tells you my inside...and my outside? im weird. alright cya later.
blindman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2003, 12:12 AM   #51
neomarik
Dark Angel Knight

Quote:
Originally posted by [EraserdusT]

im weird. alright cya later.
i think everyone on this site can agree that they are wierd in some way, i know i can.

The time for redemption will come, and all shall be condemed forever into darkness.
Old Oct 9th, 2003, 12:27 AM   #52
Beretta55
Reached for the sky

Beretta55 is on a distinguished road
I think i'll put something in here it couldnt hurt.

My name is Matthew shaw (i perfer matt over everything and i despise being called matty...despise i say!)
im 15 years old and show no signs of maturity...just kidding
I hail from oklahoma and was born and still being raised in oklahoma city my advice is dont come over here unless your a huge fan of garth brooks if not turn right around there is nothing here for you
im about 5'10 or so i have had a mega groth spurt over the years im almost the tallest family member in this house. weight eh.......im about somewhere breaking up to a hundred i havent been sure as of late. i have dirty brown hair and i have to check a recent picture of me on my eye color (i forget)
if you first met me you would probally think im an ******* for not talking to you. its not that im just probally the shyest person you could ever meet in your life im fine around people i have gotten to known but im mostly the shy type. then you would probally not take a liking to me since im a bit of a smartass....eh either way. im not very social either i only have about 4 real friends and 1 close one i havent been able to trust some people or i just didnt get to know them at the right time. and plus when your home schooled you dont meet alot of people still im glad i left my school. i felt like i was stranded on a distant planet at that place i hardly talked to anybody.

and on pshyical.....eh im just a normal skinny teenanger
now i'll be wrapping this up right about now im not into sports never have been. i have mostly liked rock music for my whole life its all i mostly listen to but i listen to some other genres of music....sometimes. i plan on playing the drums too when i was younger (meaning by age 6 or maybe older) i use to jam out on a pretend drum when my dad put some doobie brothers on he thought it was hilarious.
i think thats enough of my boring life......
Old Oct 9th, 2003, 03:14 AM   #53
Redpyramidhead
pazparacolombia

Redpyramidhead is on a distinguished road
I am very strange. That should be sufficient for now.

_RED_ stuff

"..loathsome laughing, mixed with such a cry as no man has heard save for in the phlegathon of unrelatable nightmares; a cry wherein reverberated the horror and anguish of a haunted lifetime packed into one atrocious moment..."
Redpyramidhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2003, 03:22 AM   #54
Redpyramidhead
pazparacolombia

I live in the U.S. in New Hampshire and I have all my life. I like to travel to Massachussetts because I love Boston and many people I know live there (including a girl I have a date with on Friday. )

There is so much to say about myself and I don't know how to pick and choose. I will say that I am complex because that is a good word for me and the way I think. As I type this, it is almost painful for me to try and make it simple because of the type of question. Some of you may understand this after reading many of my rants. Alas, I will force my self to keep it simple this time, though.

Nicknames: Marcos, Marko, Markitos, Marks, Sir-Marks-A-Lot, Red (from here)
Ethnicity: White/Latino, Hispanic
Music: Anything from 90's alternative/grunge rock to classic rock to various forms of metal including black metal, death metal, etc. to south american folk music to industrial/electronica to classical, etc etc etc...all kinds of things
Hobbies: Writing poetry, lyrics, stories, writing music, playing guitar, working with electronic music and sampling, singing, drawing weird characters and symbols and band logos, etc. etc. etc........, sitting and using my imagination for hours, philosphizing about theories about the physical and metaphysical, and of course....playing videogames

Dreams/Goals: to pursue successful careers in writing, art, and music and somehow blend them together...I didn't say they'd be easy dreams and goals...find a soulmate who I can share my life with someday

My current biggest problem: Obsessive Compulsive disorder

Thing I strive for the most when interacting with others:
to be open-minded beyond belief and caring, understanding, and to build my self-confidence, etc.

And by the way, if you ever have a problem or something on your mind, feel free to talk to me about it. I'm always trying to listen so that I may learn things about my fellow brothers and sisters.

PEACE

_RED_ stuff

"..loathsome laughing, mixed with such a cry as no man has heard save for in the phlegathon of unrelatable nightmares; a cry wherein reverberated the horror and anguish of a haunted lifetime packed into one atrocious moment..."

Last edited by Redpyramidhead; Oct 9th, 2003 at 04:03 AM..
Old Oct 9th, 2003, 04:05 AM   #55
neomarik
Dark Angel Knight

same here, if i can give advice where its wanted, thats great

Old Oct 9th, 2003, 10:39 AM   #56
Pu the Owl
Useless Oracle™

Pu the Owl is on a distinguished road
Twenty-three. Pseudo-student of cinema & theatre in Rome, Italy. No siblings. Paranoid etc. Moody. Gets angry easily. Vegetarian. Insomniac at night, sleepy during the rest of the day. Her bass wants to eat her, so does the rest of the world. Four cats with weird names (Magna, Moomin, Catturina, Angelino). Love for him, Photoshop, books, arts, chocolate ice-cream, furry clothes, bears, toys, videogames, oracular sentences and slogans, sunglasses, eyeliner. Many other things can't be listed for lack of space and readers' patience.

Sometimes I mew, sometimes I "arrr". Some others I just talk nonsense.

I need a drink.
Pu the Owl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2003, 02:03 PM   #57
Hylas
Now or Never

Again... wow! Some of you guy posted very detailed (for a forum they are) descriptions! Qjij was even a bit too extreme, but alas, at least now we know more about him than his own mom! Sorry Qjij, just kiddin'!
Some others didn't want to spend more time writing about themselves. We'll get a foggy idea of their lives, lol!
Old Oct 10th, 2003, 03:15 AM   #58
Redpyramidhead
pazparacolombia

This may be a silly question, but based on what I wrote does my life sound like it could be interesting?

_RED_ stuff

Old Oct 10th, 2003, 04:16 AM   #59
tempted

tempted is on a distinguished road
Smile

Quote:
Originally posted by Redpyramidhead

This may be a silly question, but based on what I wrote does my life sound like it could be interesting?

_RED_ stuff
I'm not sure if interesting is the right word to discribe your life but at least you seem to be very focus in what you want to achieve in life and that is always a good thing; trust me i know...
tempted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2003, 06:22 AM   #60
Pu the Owl
Useless Oracle™

Pu the Owl is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Redpyramidhead

_RED_ stuff
...maybe interesting enough to satisfy people's curiosity?
Pu the Owl is offline   Reply With Quote