Home  Appotography.com 
advertisement Tiny Crosswords - Made by MagnetiCatGames.com
Playstation 2 Fantasy - Everything about Playstation 2 Developed on Alienware! Search games!
  Register   Mark Forums Read   Calendar   Members   FAQ   Home  

Latest NewsReviewsPreviewsFeaturesScreenshotsContact Our Staff

Welcome to the PsFantasy.com Forums.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back  PsFantasy.com Forums » General Forums » Creativity Forum

Old Oct 7th, 2004, 02:09 PM   #21
merylsilverburg
Enemy or Ally?

merylsilverburg is on a distinguished road
Thanks guys on your compliments on my Mena and Panuru drawings! Now, I just wanna see some other works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy_doughnut
As for the one you did of me.... Oh... my... god...!! I love it so very much! Like missing said, it looks plenty like me! Of course... the drawing is cute and whatnot, but you get the idea.

Anyhow, really meryl: I loved the drawing so very much! I even printed it out and everything . Thanks!!
Phew! I'm so glad you like it doughnut! I wanted to portray you as that intelligent, bright, cheerful girl and I was thinking, "Hmm...I wonder if she'll like that?" I did it anyway. I'm really happy you like it. ^__^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panuru
Does it bother if I save that and keep it stored in my hard disk? I really like it, and I'd be honored to keep such nice work that represents me!
Bother me?! Omg, I would be so honored if you did! Like Mena's, I'm very happy you like your drawing...Nana was the character that first popped into my mind (note the Vivienne Westwood necklace, hehe) so I just went with it. ^__^

I have a few requests myself:

Hylas
Rei
Vic Viper (Did he ever post a pic? I don't think so...)
Mourdor
007_JamesBond
Piggle Humsy
Harry (I'm doing a portrait of him but I wanna see others)
Spank-A-Thon

EDIT: I also wanna do a portrait of Gadzoox, but none of her photos works anymore. I only remember her pretty curly hair, lol.

"Have a little priest" ~ Mrs. Lovett

"Grim Reaper, you could not get the women? What was the problem? Didn't you reap them with your grim reaping equipment?"

"I tried that but the women, they all know hopscotch" ~ Eddie Izzard

You Can Help

Last edited by merylsilverburg; Oct 7th, 2004 at 02:13 PM..
merylsilverburg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8th, 2004, 12:49 AM   #22
Hylas
Now or Never

Hylas is on a distinguished road
Excellent drawings meryl! I like both so much!

Hylas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2004, 01:42 PM   #23
kupoartist
.illustrated.thingy.

kupoartist is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by merylsilverburg
I also wanna do a portrait of Gadzoox, but none of her photos works anymore. I only remember her pretty curly hair, lol.
Zoox has at least one picture of herself over at https://www.citymutt.tk/ ... you could probably "find her" in her art as well ^^

The Mena/Panuru pictures are just amazing ... Your colours seem to bring out their personalities (well, as I see them at least) a bit - Ms Doughnut looks really warm and fun, whilst Panuru is cooler and full of attitude ^^ ... I know I can't really compete here. Nevertheless, I have one or two ideas of what I want to do... it's just finding the damned time to do them that is the problem! :p
kupoartist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2004, 08:48 PM   #24
Gadzoox
goon squad

Gadzoox is on a distinguished road
Yay! I was supposed to be drawing Goofy but I ended up drawing some of your guys instead!

So here are my versions oofff:
Kupoartist
Harry
Beserker

Sorry Harry, I didn't get a chance to colour you! And sorry these are so boring and quickly done compaired to Meryl's awesome renditions, I have so much work I should be doing! Hope I don't offend anyone with these either.. I didn't mean to if I did!
It's sooo hard to go by nothing but personality, but really fun still! At least I can go by the fact that I know everyone here is beautiful on the inside, so I can try and use that to represent the outside too! Awww mushy!!!

And yeah, I took all those pictures down long ago.. umm.. if you check this link:
https://www.citymutt.furtopia.org/hos...ges/webcam.jpg
I have my webcam pic that I change once in a while... or I can host some if you really want. I'm excited that anyone would wanna draw me anyway! and yeah, I'm the one with the curly hair. :>

Last edited by Gadzoox; Oct 10th, 2004 at 08:51 PM..
Gadzoox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2004, 11:18 PM   #25
merylsilverburg
Enemy or Ally?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadzoox
Kupoartist
Holy cow, I love it!! Omg, that fits kupo so well (at least to me!). I tried to imagine kupo's face behind his hand but for some reason, I couldn't. But your drawing is exactly what kupo would look like. The coloring is fantastic too.

Quote:
Hehe, I was going to draw Harry with a little goatee/tuff thing too. But I actually changed my mind...but yours is great! He has a funny expression on his face...like he's amused but yet also like, "Hmmmm...."

Quote:
This one has really beautiful coloring...I love it! Again, he has a wonderful expression on his face and I love your lines...they're so nice and soft. ^__^

Quote:
And sorry these are so boring and quickly done compaired to Meryl's awesome renditions,
What are you talking about, they're all great! I like the fact that all the drawings have a pretty "sketchy" look to them. And they're not boring at all; the coloring is spectacular and gives each piece "life" to them. Great job!!

Quote:
And yeah, I took all those pictures down long ago.. umm.. if you check this link:
https://www.citymutt.furtopia.org/hos...ges/webcam.jpg
I have my webcam pic that I change once in a while... or I can host some if you really want. I'm excited that anyone would wanna draw me anyway! and yeah, I'm the one with the curly hair. :>
Yeah, I checked the website kupo gave out. That one picture is enough for me, but there may be others who might want different pics of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kupoartist
I know I can't really compete here.
Please don't say that, this is not a competition, it's only for fun. Who cares if you can't draw or if you think you can't draw...I was really worried about my poses and coloring but I post it out anyway (which I'm so glad Mena/Panuru weren't offended!).

Quote:
Originally Posted by kupoartist
Nevertheless, I have one or two ideas of what I want to do... it's just finding the damned time to do them that is the problem! :p
Yay, can't wait! ^_^

"Grim Reaper, you could not get the women? What was the problem? Didn't you reap them with your grim reaping equipment?"

You Can Help

Last edited by merylsilverburg; Oct 10th, 2004 at 11:21 PM..
Old Oct 11th, 2004, 01:22 AM   #26
Berserker
misfit

Berserker is on a distinguished road
Whoah Gadz thanx!!! Your drawing of me is sooooooooo flattering
Is it ok if I print it out and hang it on my toilet door in my new house where I sort of have a photowall??? That should be real cool!
Your drawing of Harry makes me wonder, you might be right about the alternative look. For some odd reason I always seem to picture him more or less as Lance Henriksen like his avatar, but that's probably way off.
Kupo is plain beautifully done, I really like your soft smooth style(that goes for all three). You would be wonderful as a cartoon artist!

Thanx again!

Vincere Aut Mori
Berserker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2004, 03:43 AM   #27
kupoartist
.illustrated.thingy.

kupoartist is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Yay! I was supposed to be drawing Goofy but I ended up drawing some of your guys instead!
I'm not sure how to take that one

Quote:
Kupoartist
Harry
Beserker
Yay, I've always wanted to be Zooxed! Considering how little you have to go on, I think you've done really well at guessing "what's behind the hand"! If I smile in the mirror I can see the resemblance... my mum wonders why I'm smiling at myself in the mirror though (loving the pink background as well ^^)

Harry and Beserker look great too. I really like Beserker's attitude there

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beserker
For some odd reason I always seem to picture him more or less as Lance Henriksen like his avatar, but that's probably way off.
Hey, me too! (I didn't know that it was Lance actually... the light makes his face look really big ^^). However, I think I like Gadzoox's interpretation a lot better: There's something far more European about it. His face looks naturally kind, but you equally get the impression that you wouldn't want to p' him off (which is pretty much what I see Harry's personality as)
kupoartist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 11th, 2004, 05:56 AM   #28
Pu the Owl
Useless Oracle™

Pu the Owl is on a distinguished road
Nice pics Zoox! Even if Harry doesn't look like him at all
But interesting work of imagination! Without a photo must be difficult to guess someone else's appearance to draw a portrait...
Pu the Owl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2004, 04:43 AM   #29
merylsilverburg
Enemy or Ally?

Okay...this is actually a surprise idea I came up with a few days ago. I am still going to draw a picture of Harry, but an idea of a comic/manga strip came up, so I decided to do this first. I thought it might be a funny idea to have people discover Harry's identity once and for all. I have 3 characters: beserker (since he was the one who requested for Harry's pic), happy_doughnut/Mena, and myself. It was originally only a very short comic, but it ended up into 2 parts. So, here it is, I hope you guys enjoy it!

Harry's Identity...Revealed?! Part 1

Harry's Identity...Revealed?! Part 2

You Can Help

Old Oct 15th, 2004, 05:21 AM   #30
Meiko

Meiko is on a distinguished road
Such nice pics, everybody!
Meiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2004, 05:24 AM   #31
Hylas
Now or Never

Hylas is on a distinguished road
OMG!!!!!!!!!!BEST COMIC EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can make a saga of it!

Last edited by Hylas; Oct 15th, 2004 at 05:26 AM..
Hylas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2004, 05:38 AM   #32
merylsilverburg
Enemy or Ally?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hylas
OMG!!!!!!!!!!BEST COMIC EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can make a saga of it!
Really? Wow, I'm so glad! Yeah, it could be funny to continue this on...adventure after adventure trying to find out the identity of the elusive Harry. I'm glad you like it Hylas!

You Can Help

Old Oct 15th, 2004, 06:15 AM   #33
Harry
Administrator

Harry has much to be proud ofHarry has much to be proud ofHarry has much to be proud ofHarry has much to be proud ofHarry has much to be proud ofHarry has much to be proud ofHarry has much to be proud ofHarry has much to be proud ofHarry has much to be proud ofHarry has much to be proud of
Amazing artworks everyone, sorry for not reading your posts before! As Meryl said this isn't a competition, but a way for all the artists in the community to depict others using their unique style!

Gadzoox, I love your style in your picture of "Harry", reminds me Graham Nolan's work on Batman. It's so fun to see how people imagine me through my work on the website, my posts, and my... avatar. Who knows, somebody may discover one day what I really look like - who I realy am (Mr. Henriksen could really be the man running this website) or what I really am. Muahahahahahaha!

Meryl - it's egocentric said by me, but I really enjoyed the comic!!! I was sucked into it and in the end I was anxious to see what I really looked like. And there are so many brilliant things - the corridor with the avatars on the doors is hilarious, and so are the comic versions of the three main heroes! Oh an the fake hand is creepy! Muahahahahahahahahahahaahha (:Harry writes using one of his 15 plastic robotic hands, while his fourth eye watches TV and his surgically implanted third pair of legs dances
Harry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2004, 10:17 AM   #34
Rei
EVA 00 Pilot

Rei is on a distinguished road
Awesomeness and genius! The comic made me laugh so loud that I nearly fell from the chair! The hand is creepy! Harry is our enigma, but I hope he at least has a face!

Please, if you have time do more of these! I'd like to see new episodes!
Rei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2004, 10:04 PM   #35
Pu the Owl
Useless Oracle™

Pu the Owl is on a distinguished road
The comic is fantastic... I agree with the others!
I was curious to read it to see what Harry looked like!!! Like if I didn't know already
Seriously, you could draw more PS2Fantasy comics, adding new characters etc... It'd be great to read it!
Pu the Owl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2004, 10:06 AM   #36
Faile
ys.

Faile is on a distinguished road
That comic is amazing! I almost fell off my chair laughing, which wouldn't have been healthy. But still, funny!

Edit: Just read rei's reply; Chair falling! The new deadly danger of our time!

www.catherineandtheowl.com

purr. miaow. hiss.
Faile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17th, 2004, 10:32 PM   #37
Gadzoox
goon squad

Gadzoox is on a distinguished road
Hey guys, thanks so much for yer kind words, i'm really glad you all liked them so much! ^^
Beserker, I'd be honoured to have my art displayed on your toilet door!! Seriously, I would!! Be my guest! ^^

Ahahaha, nice one Meryl, hilarity to the max!!!

Maybe Harry is a robot?!!! Robots rule all, and are good with computers and gaming systems... hmmm, I think I've solved it!!!
Gadzoox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19th, 2004, 01:46 AM   #38
merylsilverburg
Enemy or Ally?

Thanks everyone! I'm so glad everyone likes it, your words mean a lot to me! I am taking into consideration to making more episodes, but only when time permits it...it takes a lot to come up with a funny plot and draw it out, unfortunately. But I hope to do one in the future, thanks so much again!!

You Can Help

Old Oct 20th, 2004, 12:54 AM   #39
Berserker
misfit

Berserker is on a distinguished road
I'll be looking forward to that Meryl, cause you're a very gifted artist.

Vincere Aut Mori
Berserker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2004, 12:35 PM   #40
Daniel Legge
Dark Horse

Daniel Legge is on a distinguished road
The cartoon is amazing, when you get some more time you should do some more.

The true master only engages the worthy opponent!
Daniel Legge is offline   Reply With Quote