Home  Appotography.com 
advertisement Tiny Crosswords - Made by MagnetiCatGames.com
Playstation 2 Fantasy - Everything about Playstation 2 Developed on Alienware! Search games!
  Register   Mark Forums Read   Calendar   Members   FAQ   Home  

Latest NewsReviewsPreviewsFeaturesScreenshotsContact Our Staff

Welcome to the PsFantasy.com Forums.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back  PsFantasy.com Forums » General Forums » Creativity Forum

Old Feb 13th, 2002, 08:32 PM   #41
Cannibal Clown
Taijutsu Master

Cannibal Clown is on a distinguished road
Yes Yes Post em' These are the funniest damn things I've ever read! I'm still wondering where your inspiration comes from.

I'm hoping that they aren't spin-offs of real events in your llife, that would just creep me out.

Cannibal Clown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2002, 09:15 PM   #42
BowevelJoe
ShakeandBakeMasta!

BowevelJoe is on a distinguished road
ah hell no man, i have a 2 brothers so i didnt have an imaginary friend, i make this stuff up in World History class, all we do is read a chapter, do a worksheet and watch a stupid movie EVERDAY lol

More Blibby SHiz..

Blibby and me had been staring at the wall for hours, there was nothing to do. Finally Blibby said, "Lets play Super Heroes!" I was excited, I wanted to be spider man because he shot sticky spit out of his hand and had plunger feet to stick on buildings and that was neato! Blibby said he would be Monkey Man, and i asked him what monkey man did so he ran around in circles and threw poop at me and made wierd noises. I said that Monkey man wasnt very super so he said he was going to be Super Blibby instead. He said that Super BLibby could fly. I told him to show me so Blibby climbed up a tree and jumped off of it. Blibby hit the ground with a loud thud. I was pretty mad, after putting on my Spider Man costume i couldnt spit sticky stuff out of my hand and my plunger feet didnt work. $15 for a SPider man suit, down the drain..But that was ok, Blibby and I made the Spider Man suit into a Spider-Scarecrow and played bad guys and beat it up. Blibby thought it was funny looking so he lit it on fire. Spider-Crow burned alot faster then Blibby and I thought it ould. Blibby started doing a funky victory dance but got to close and caught on fire. I never knew that ice cream could burn like that. Blibbby danced faster and faster and his arms fell off. I thought it was funny, then Blibbys legs fell off. Blibby didnt think it was that funny, but then he sneezed and the rest of him fell apart. Blibby is scared of what is left of Spider-Crow..I wonder why..
BowevelJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2002, 09:18 PM   #43
Cannibal Clown
Taijutsu Master

:eek: WTF?:eek:

Last edited by Cannibal Clown; Feb 13th, 2002 at 09:39 PM..
Old Feb 13th, 2002, 09:34 PM   #44
BowevelJoe
ShakeandBakeMasta!

FTF? what does that mean lol?!
Old Feb 13th, 2002, 09:40 PM   #45
Cannibal Clown
Taijutsu Master

There, I changed it to what I meant. I made a typo.

Old Feb 13th, 2002, 09:50 PM   #46
BowevelJoe
ShakeandBakeMasta!

ah sorry lol i guess that one was a dud...ill post some more tommorow..
Old Feb 14th, 2002, 08:23 PM   #47
BowevelJoe
ShakeandBakeMasta!

Feb 14, Another Blibby

Hopefully you guys dont find this one a dud too...

1. Blibby and i had just gotten finished playing Street Fighter BLibby had kicked my butt with Ryu. Blibby had a great idea, how about we have our own fighting game! I said...Sure! Then Blibby said Round 1, Fight! I still wasnt sure what we were supposed to do so i threw my controller at BLibby and hit him in the head. Blibby jumped and tryed to kick me but i just side stepped out of the way and he smacked into the wall. BLibby was kinda mad so i let him judo chop me a couple of times. He started getting a little carried away so i did a magical Beaver kick and sent him flying through the air. He tryed to counter me with a bicycle kick but i did a front back flip and did a Washaaka Looba Right Left Up Down kick and countered him right back into the wall. Blibby got up and tryed to do another jump kick but i just hit him with a fly swatter and splatted him to the floor again. Blibby was furious, he ran up the wall, and was running around on the ceiling, and jumped off and landed on my head! I was expecting this, i ran frantically around the room trying to rip Blibby off of my head but he wouldnt let go!! I Soon started ramming my head against the wall but BLibby still wouldnt let go. Finally i rared back and prepared to ram my head into the wall as hard as i could. BLibby realized this too, right before impact, Blibby hopped off of my head and let me go, full force. My head went through the wall...i guess you can say Blibby won that round...

2.I remember the first time me and Blibby went to the mall. Blibby was scared, all he wanted to do was jump in a trash can and hide. When i finally got him out he smelled terrible. BLibby ran to the restroom and took a bath in the sink. Silly Blibby turned on the warm water and meltet half of his left leg off. I went and bougt an icecream cone for him to use as a crutch. Blibby wanted me to go get him a cup so he could beg for money, I wouldnt so he spit a chocolate chip at me. I chased him into Sears and ran him over with one of the display lawn mowers. He threw a socket wrench at me but missed and hit old Crazy Edna behind me, she finally stopped trying to eat the display tires. BLibby tryed to run away but he was on a treadmill so he wasnt getting anywhere. I couldnt help but laugh at Blibby as i dropped a tool box on top of him. I bought a smaller tool box and put the remains of blibby in it, but in an hour or so he would be ok because, Duh, hes Mr Blibby. I cant wait till tommorow, Mr Blibbys gonna tell me a secret!
Old Feb 14th, 2002, 08:32 PM   #48
Cannibal Clown
Taijutsu Master

You have one h*ll of an imagination. I can't wait to find out what happens to Blibby next. I'm still not sure what blibby looks like though. It seems like he's a giant human like form of cotton candy and has big bug eyes and can run on walls like a bug as well.

I'd like a discription if it's possible. Or are you just comming up with a whole bunch of BS and somehow putting all of this crap into a character of your own wild imaination.

Old Feb 14th, 2002, 08:45 PM   #49
BowevelJoe
ShakeandBakeMasta!

aye i picture him as i little man made of ice cream, maybe 4 ft tall, made out of chocolate ice cream with chocolate chips, (rememeber, hes made out of icecream, and youll see why its chocolate in the next story

One Time BLibby told me he would tell me a secret if i got him a cookie. I told him that he didnt need food because he wdas imaginary. Then Blibby called me a poo poo head so i shoved him into a ziplock bag. BLibby liked it in the ziplock bag. I would hid him under the cushions of the couch and one time when my brothers girl friend game over BLibby made pootie noises. My brothers girl friend asked him if he needed to go potty so Blibby made even louder pootie noises. Finally when Blibby stopped, the girl pooted. BLibby thought it was too smelly so he ran out of the bag and out from under the cushion and got my brothers pants dirty with chocolate ice cream stains. THe girl blamed my brother for the last poot and said he pooed himself. Blibby thought this was funny so he drew a chocolate moustache on the girl. She kinda looked like my uncle now.. When I finally found BLibby to give him his cookie he didnt want it, so i ate it. I wanted to play doctor now so i gave Blibby 5 themometers, Blibby didnt know what to do, so he ate them. After that, BLibbys never been the same since...Silly Ol Blibby, eating them mercury themometers. Maybe he will teach me how to fit in a plastic bag one of these days!

to be continued...
Old Feb 14th, 2002, 08:50 PM   #50
Cannibal Clown
Taijutsu Master

Laughing too hard. On the groung with tears comming out of my eyes. Stomach hurts from laughter. Can't stop. Too funny.

You belong in a mental hospital.

Old Feb 14th, 2002, 09:24 PM   #51
BowevelJoe
ShakeandBakeMasta!

ANOTHER BLIBBY!! WOoT!

One day me and Blibbby got hunger and my mom wasnt home so we devided to cook something. I liked snickers so i put them in a pot on the stove and turned it on. BLibby liked sausage and noodles so we threw that in the pot too. That didnt look like enought stuff for our "super stew" so we threw in some more stuff like salt, pepper, mustard, a turkey leg, a shiney rock, and a ninja turtle action figure leg. I noticed that the none of if was melting or mixing together, and something started smelling like rotton eggs. Blibby told me to go outside and catch a frog to put in our lunch. 10 minues later as i was about to open the door the house exploded! I walked up to the front door and was about to open the door and it fell inside! I look up and noticed that i didnt have a ceiling anymore and looked around for Blibby. BLibby was hiding in what was left of the microwave. Blibby said he pooted and the house blew its top. BLibby really had noticed that the stove hadnt hatched and the gas was going everwhere and lit the stove and voila! the house is blown to crap. I heard a funny screechy noise and looked up just in time to see my cat falling from the sky. BLibby caucht Jimmy Dean before he hit what was left of the kitchen floor. The cat seemed happy to see BLibby, well until he barfed all over BLibby. Blibby threw Jummy against the wall and the whole side of the house fell in. I looked up and noticed birds flying over and heard things plopping around me, I thought it was rain until i got hit in the head! It was a poop attack!! Not having a roof sucked!! To make things worse, Blibby had blown our lunch to kingdom come! We soon noticed more things falling from the sky, BLibby had blown up the pantry too! Me and Blibby ran around what was left off the room avoiding the rain of falling cans. After the deadly "Beenie Weenie" storm was over me and Blibby finally had some lunch. After lunch me and blibby started making an airplane out of rocks, sticks, and various broken toys. We had to hight tais it to Canada before mom got home and saw what was left of our house, I didnt want to die today. Blibby had a great idea! Make a sign and stand on the side of the road till someone felt sorry for us and picked us up. Our neato sign said "Peas Tak Me Hoe" No one picked us up though.. i thought the sign was a good one..

(Please Take Me Home):p
Old Feb 15th, 2002, 12:36 PM   #52
007_JamesBond
Angel of Darkness

007_JamesBond is on a distinguished road
I just have to say What the Hell? it is good though

victory comes to those who want it the most

i am only mearly surviving
007_JamesBond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2002, 05:06 PM   #53
JC Denton
HERO!

JC Denton is on a distinguished road
how do you think of this stuff!
Old Feb 15th, 2002, 08:42 PM   #54
BowevelJoe
ShakeandBakeMasta!

Feb 15 Blibby

I was excited, today Im getting a pet mouse! Blibby wanted me to name him Moonshine, but I was going to name him Flipper. My mouse cost me $1.20, he weighed 10 pounds and was solid white. My mom thought he was a dog when i brought him home. Flipper was not very engergetic. He just layed there and chewed on stuff. Skippy wasnt fun either, he ate my shoes and a pair of my socks too. BLibby thought that Flipper looked funny and started jumping on top of him. Flipper was getting kinda grouchy and started eating Blibby. I didnt like Flipper anymore so i started hitting him with a stick. Flipper started eating the stick i was hitting him with. Blibby was pretty mad and stucka cork in Flippers butt and strated feeding him lots of alkaseltzers. Flipper started blowing up like a ballon, i was kinda scared, If Flipper kepg growing i would have to live in the backyard and live off of birds and turtles, BLibby pulled out a needle and poked FLipper, it was nasty looking, Flipper shot around the room deflating like a ballon making a weird pootie WoopIE noise all the around the room till he splatted into the wall. He died in a giant poot, that pooted against the wall, that pooted again when he hit the floor like the pooting poot that a poot was...Next week im getting a gopher! Im still thinking of a name...
Old Feb 15th, 2002, 08:50 PM   #55
Cannibal Clown
Taijutsu Master

When are you going to run out of ideas? It seems as if you've got a huge box full of pointless ideas and notions that you had a bunch of friends write down and when you randomly took them out, you turned them into odd and unusual stories.

Old Feb 15th, 2002, 09:06 PM   #56
BowevelJoe
ShakeandBakeMasta!

nah no one helps me with them...im trying to think of something else to right about besides BLibby, i dunno though, anyone got any wierd topics i could spin somthing off of, or i could keep writing BLibbys if you guys would rather keep hearing those..
Old Feb 17th, 2002, 11:52 AM   #57
007_JamesBond
Angel of Darkness

I am sure that something will come to you.

Old Feb 17th, 2002, 09:42 PM   #58
BowevelJoe
ShakeandBakeMasta!

yeah i hope so, im going to have a lot of thinking to do this week so ill get something...maybe you guys can post some wierd stuff youve thought up too sometime lol..
Old Feb 25th, 2002, 12:41 PM   #59
007_JamesBond
Angel of Darkness

I just had the best one but I forgot it, sorry

Ill be back when I remember it

Old Feb 25th, 2002, 04:48 PM   #60
Cannibal Clown
Taijutsu Master

Little children who's mothers force them to eat mushroom juice at dinner. Then they start trippin from them.