Home  Appotography.com 
advertisement Tiny Crosswords - Made by MagnetiCatGames.com
Playstation 2 Fantasy - Everything about Playstation 2 Developed on Alienware! Search games!
  Register   Calendar   Members   FAQ   Home  

Latest NewsReviewsPreviewsFeaturesScreenshotsContact Our Staff

Welcome to the PsFantasy.com Forums.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back  PsFantasy.com Forums » General Forums » Creativity Forum

Old Apr 28th, 2003, 09:59 PM   #1
Holding_Caulfield

Holding_Caulfield is on a distinguished road
Cruel Intentions - A HC Production..

Cruel Intentions

"Just relax, you will only make it worse if you fight me."

He wanted me to fight. I could hear it in his voice, see it in the playful expression on his face as he leaned forward exposing his sharp razor like teeth in a cruel smile. A strange thought occurred to me then as he stood breathing breath that was less than fresh into my face. Under other circumstances I might have thought him attractive, he had a quality about him that I couldn't put my finger on, not that I had time to think about it.

"This will all be over soon and then you'll thank me."

His eyes roamed over my face as if searching for something beneath the surface. His cold fingers held me tightly, pressing into the flesh of my arms. I knew there was no pointing in trying to escape, I was aware of the strength he had and did not intend to unleash it's full power. His grip tightened slightly, enough to cause me pain. I winced. He smiled.

"Did you ever imagine this would be your fate?"

One hand moved from my arm to my head and he pushed it gently to the side. His breath should have been warm against my skin but it wasn't. It was cold and sent a shiver down my spine as he grew closer still. Then I felt his lips graze my skin ever so gently, almost as if it hadn't touched it at all. But I knew it had, I knew it had done more than graze the surface. I felt a sudden warmness flood through me in a dizzying wave and I felt something wet on my shoulder. And as the blood flowed out of me and into my new companion the light flowed dreamily out of the world and I floated into darkness on a bed of unconsciousness.

"Wake, lay your unnatural gaze upon your new world"

The world had changed. I saw it the moment I opened my eyes. Everything radiated colour, texture, the night sky glowed above me like nothing I had ever seen before and I bathed in it's brilliance. I did not want to leave it, did not want to not be able to see the stars that shimmered like a million candle flames in the sky, did not want to be without the moon and it's milky light that lit my way as I moved forward.

"Breathe it in, it is yours for the taking and you have eternity to take."

I reached out and touched the wall of a building I no longer cared about, wanting only to feel the harshness of the brick beneath my fingers. My fingers. I held them up infront of my face, The colour was gone, the heat. They looked like the fingers of a mannequin but they weren't they were mine. I laughed loudly, and the sound suddenly hurt my ears. Had I made that noise? I had and I laughed again revelling in the power I held within my new voice. I threw my head back letting the sound rise from me and fade into the blackened sky, then a pain surged through me the likes of which I had never known. The sound died and I thought I would too. I doubled over clutching my stomach as if it were about to burst from my body and spill on the floor.
Holding_Caulfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2003, 10:01 PM   #2
Holding_Caulfield

Holding_Caulfield is on a distinguished road
"It is hunger that screams from within you, you must feed and you must do it now."

Feed. I knew it was what had to be done but the thought suddenly seemed worse than the pain itself. I took a deep breath and forced myself to straighten up. I closed my eyes and centred my thoughts, allowing only what I wanted to hear to enter my now powerful mind and then there it was. A single heartbeat. It pounded with all the rhythm of the life it was steadily prolonging. It wasn't far from where I stood I knew that. I could feel it's owner, smell there mortality. The pain screamed again but this time I did not fall at it's call, instead I moved quicker than was humanly possible, sped from the spot where I had died and been reborn and moved towards the sound. The smell. The food.

"Go, do what is now your nature."

I couldn't have stopped if I tried. I knew only what had to be. I had to feed. I raced through the shadows, uncaring of being seen. I would be only a flicker in the corner of a mortal's eye. I had no need to be concerned. The sound grew louder, the scent stronger and then there he was. His closeness overwhelmed me and I forced myself to breath him in before I moved in.

"Do not be taken in by their sudden beauty, they are below you now."

He was right, I knew suddenly that I could be swayed by my sudden overpowering attraction to him, to all of them. I had to act and I ahd to act quickly, the pain in me was growing beyond even my newly acquired threshold. I moved with the speed and grace of a cheetah going after a young antelope. I joined him in his travels like a second shadow then when the time was right I grabbed him and pulled him out of sight of any prying eyes. He was stunned, unaware of what held him as his pale blue eyes searched for his assailant in the encroaching shadows.

"Do not make him or your own hunger wait."

I moved into his field of vision and looked at him closely. He was quite beautiful, more beautiful, I felt, than I would have found him when I was alive. I ran my nails across the warm skin of his face. Feeling his life beneath it and smiled. He watched me, silent, unbelieving of what his eyes told him was standing before him and then the panic set it, gripping him like invisible arms, shaking the will to survive back into his stunned brain and suddenly he writhed in my hands. Pulled at my fingers in an attempt to release himself. I smiled again and leaned forward, close enough for him to hear my vampiric whisper.

"Just relax, you will only make it worse if you fight me."

The End.

I Thank You.

HC.
Holding_Caulfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2003, 01:58 PM   #3
ToxicUK
Pressure=Crumbling

ToxicUK is on a distinguished road
Talking

Thats really good. Keep it up...

Toxic - Force The World To Crumble