Home  Appotography.com 
advertisement Tiny Crosswords - Made by MagnetiCatGames.com
Playstation 2 Fantasy - Everything about Playstation 2 Developed on Alienware! Search games!
  Register   Calendar   Members   FAQ   Home  

Latest NewsReviewsPreviewsFeaturesScreenshotsContact Our Staff

Welcome to the PsFantasy.com Forums.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back  PsFantasy.com Forums » General Forums » General Chat

Old May 18th, 2006, 12:43 PM   #1
Aubrey McFatum

Aubrey McFatum is on a distinguished road
Question Which Tarot Card are you?

https://images.quizilla.com/K/Koshari...rotTheFool.jpg
You are the Fool card. The Fool fearlessly begins the journey into the unknown. To do this, he does not regard the world he knows as firm and fixed. He has a seemingly reckless disregard for obstacles. In the Ryder-Waite deck, he is seen stepping off a cliff with his gaze on the sky, and a rainbow is there to catch him. In order to explore and expand, one must disregard convention and conformity. Those in the throes of convention look at the unconventional, non-conformist personality and think What a fool. They lack the point of view to understand The Fool's actions. But The Fool has roots in tradition as one who is closest to the spirit world. In many tribal cultures, those born with strange and unusual character traits were held in awe. Shamans were people who could see visions and go on journeys that we now label hallucinations and schizophrenia. Those with physical differences had experience and knowledge that the average person could not understand. The Fool is God. The number of the card is zero, which when drawn is a perfect circle. This circle represents both emptiness and infinity. The Fool is not shackled by mountains and valleys or by his physical body. He does not accept the appearance of cliff and air as being distinct or real.

Take this quiz!

For the people who like this kind of stuff and for the people who don't

Do you believe in God?
The question is does God believe in me?

Aubrey McFatum
Aubrey McFatum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2006, 12:49 PM   #2
Pu the Owl
Useless Oracle™

Pu the Owl is on a distinguished road
I like Tarots and their symbology, but I don't believe in fortune telling.

Anyway...

You are the Hermit card.

The Hermit has chosen a solitary spiritual path. He shines light on his inner self and, by this means, gains wisdom. The Hermit's home is the natural world and it is by being in tune with that world that he learns the laws of nature and learn how they operate within himself. His path is a lonely one as he lives in silence and has for companionship only his own internal rhythms. But those crossing his path are touched by his light and wisdom. Though often alone, he manages nevertheless to instruct those who meet him and guides those who chose to follow him on a path towards enlightenment.

I get Hermit in every single Tarot quiz I take
Pu the Owl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2006, 04:22 PM   #3
kupoartist
.illustrated.thingy.

kupoartist is on a distinguished road
You are Hitomi Kanzaki

I mean: You are The Empress

You are the Empress card. The Empress is the archetype of the Mother. She creates and nurtures life. She represents the abundance of Mother Earth. The Empress is capable of using nature in a productive way. She espouses art for art's sake. Her planet is Venus, and she embodies love of beauty and a strong value system. Here is also found initial sensation. This is the first really physical experience of the world that The Fool has entered. The Empress has a rich understanding of the world based on her five senses. In a reading, The Empress represents pregnancy, actual or metaphorical. She indicates an act of creation and a sensual experience of beauty. The Empress is a nurturing force that wishes to see the product of her experiences reach the next stage of development.

It is notable that the accompanying picture is even scarier than the description
kupoartist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2006, 04:55 PM   #4
Redpyramidhead
pazparacolombia

Redpyramidhead is on a distinguished road
Quote:
You are the Fool card. The Fool fearlessly begins the journey into the unknown. To do this, he does not regard the world he knows as firm and fixed. He has a seemingly reckless disregard for obstacles. In the Ryder-Waite deck, he is seen stepping off a cliff with his gaze on the sky, and a rainbow is there to catch him. In order to explore and expand, one must disregard convention and conformity. Those in the throes of convention look at the unconventional, non-conformist personality and think What a fool. They lack the point of view to understand The Fool's actions. But The Fool has roots in tradition as one who is closest to the spirit world. In many tribal cultures, those born with strange and unusual character traits were held in awe. Shamans were people who could see visions and go on journeys that we now label hallucinations and schizophrenia. Those with physical differences had experience and knowledge that the average person could not understand. The Fool is God. The number of the card is zero, which when drawn is a perfect circle. This circle represents both emptiness and infinity. The Fool is not shackled by mountains and valleys or by his physical body. He does not accept the appearance of cliff and air as being distinct or real.

^^^It describes me as the Fool Card, as well. I am not suprised. In fact, if this quiz has any relevence, it explains a tarot reading I had a couple years ago. It was the last card that was drawn. Perhaps the entire thing represented the journey to who I have become today.

When comparing myself to Panuru and Kuportist's results I wonder if I am actually a shade or two off from a Hermit and a shade or two off of being an Empress.

No need to be afraid of your resuslt Kupoartist. It simply means that you have a very nurturing personality. Just because the devine feminine is strong in you doesnt make you any less of a man or full of masculinity if thats what you are worried about. We all have both the devine male and devine female within us. Think of the yin and yang. We come from both a mother and a father, after all.

PEACE

_RED_ stuff

"..loathsome laughing, mixed with such a cry as no man has heard save for in the phlegathon of unrelatable nightmares; a cry wherein reverberated the horror and anguish of a haunted lifetime packed into one atrocious moment..."

Last edited by Redpyramidhead; May 18th, 2006 at 05:05 PM..
Redpyramidhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2006, 01:56 AM   #5
Berserker
misfit

Berserker is on a distinguished road
You are the Devil card.

The Devil is based on the figure Pan, Lord of the Dance. The earthy physicality of the devil breeds lust. The devil's call to return to primal instincts often creates conflict in a society in which many of these instincts must be kept under control. Challenges posed by our physical bodies can be overcome by strength in the mental, emotional, and spiritual realms. Pan is also a symbol of enjoyment and rules our material creativity. The devil knows physical pleasure and how to manipulate the physical world. Material creativity finds its output in such things as dance, pottery, gardening, and sex. The self-actualized person is able to accept the sensuality and usefulness of the devil's gifts while remaining in control of any darker urges.

Pottery, gardening and sex...wel that about sums it up

Vincere Aut Mori
Berserker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2006, 09:05 AM   #6
Phenom

Phenom is on a distinguished road
https://images.quizilla.com/K/Koshari...rotTheFool.jpg

I've never been into tarot cards and whatnot.
Phenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2006, 09:18 AM   #7
Redpyramidhead
pazparacolombia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berserker
You are the Devil card.

The Devil is based on the figure Pan, Lord of the Dance. The earthy physicality of the devil breeds lust. The devil's call to return to primal instincts often creates conflict in a society in which many of these instincts must be kept under control. Challenges posed by our physical bodies can be overcome by strength in the mental, emotional, and spiritual realms. Pan is also a symbol of enjoyment and rules our material creativity. The devil knows physical pleasure and how to manipulate the physical world. Material creativity finds its output in such things as dance, pottery, gardening, and sex. The self-actualized person is able to accept the sensuality and usefulness of the devil's gifts while remaining in control of any darker urges.

Pottery, gardening and sex...wel that about sums it up

Berserker... You have officially taken the cake on this one

How do you control yourself?!

_RED_ stuff

"..loathsome laughing, mixed with such a cry as no man has heard save for in the phlegathon of unrelatable nightmares; a cry wherein reverberated the horror and anguish of a haunted lifetime packed into one atrocious moment..."
Old May 19th, 2006, 03:55 PM   #8
merylsilverburg
Enemy or Ally?

merylsilverburg is on a distinguished road
Um, I have two results because I couldn't decide on one of the questions, so I chose one first, then chose the other. My first result:

You are the Hermit card.

The Hermit has chosen a solitary spiritual path. He shines light on his inner self and, by this means, gains wisdom. The Hermit's home is the natural world and it is by being in tune with that world that he learns the laws of nature and learn how they operate within himself. His path is a lonely one as he lives in silence and has for companionship only his own internal rhythms. But those crossing his path are touched by his light and wisdom. Though often alone, he manages nevertheless to instruct those who meet him and guides those who chose to follow him on a path towards enlightenment.

My second result:

You are the Moon card.

Entering the Moon we enter the intuitive and psychic realms. This is the stuff dreams are made on. And like dreams the imagery we find here may inspire us or torment us. Understanding the moon requires looking within. Our own bodily rhythms are echoed in this luminary that circles the earth every month and reflects the sun in its progress. Listening to those rhythms may produce visions and lead you towards insight. The Moon is a force that has legends attached to it. It carries with it both romance and insanity. Moonlight reveals itself as an illusion and it is only those willing to work with the force of dreams that are able to withstand this reflective light.

"Have a little priest" ~ Mrs. Lovett

"Grim Reaper, you could not get the women? What was the problem? Didn't you reap them with your grim reaping equipment?"

"I tried that but the women, they all know hopscotch" ~ Eddie Izzard

You Can Help

merylsilverburg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2006, 10:31 PM   #9
Redpyramidhead
pazparacolombia

Quote:
Originally Posted by merylsilverburg
Um, I have two results because I couldn't decide on one of the questions, so I chose one first, then chose the other. My first result:

You are the Hermit card.

My second result:

You are the Moon card.

Entering the Moon we enter the intuitive and psychic realms. This is the stuff dreams are made on. And like dreams the imagery we find here may inspire us or torment us. Understanding the moon requires looking within. Our own bodily rhythms are echoed in this luminary that circles the earth every month and reflects the sun in its progress. Listening to those rhythms may produce visions and lead you towards insight. The Moon is a force that has legends attached to it. It carries with it both romance and insanity. Moonlight reveals itself as an illusion and it is only those willing to work with the force of dreams that are able to withstand this reflective light.

The moon card result sounds particularly exciting. I have seen my own bodily rythmns as they emulate the patterns of the moon and the sun and I know that this exists. If you are particularly connected to this aspect of yourself in such a passionate way as it seems to say, you should definately explore it and not fear it.

Spoken like a true fool card person

"Go forth into the unkown! Don't fear what you find!"

It's ok... ya'll don't have to take me as seriously as I take myself if I sound a lil crazy

_RED_ stuff

Old May 20th, 2006, 04:51 PM   #10
Hylas
Now or Never

Hylas is on a distinguished road
You are the Sun card.

The light of the Sun reveals all. The Sun is joyful and bright, without fear or reservation. The childish nature of the Sun allows you to play and feel free. Exploration can truly take place in the light of day when nothing is hidden. The Sun's rays fill you with energy so that you may live life to its fullest, milking pleasure out of each day. Such joy and energy can bring wealth and physical pleasure. To shine in the light of day is to have confidence, to soak up its rays is to feel the freedom of a child.
Hylas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2006, 07:34 PM   #11
Rei
EVA 00 Pilot

Rei is on a distinguished road
You are the Star card. The Star is the light of hope. Shining in the night, sending light into darkness, the stars provide direction to sailors and are a field on which to dream. Humanity used to look up at the sky and desire to be there, to find out what it all meant, and now we have been a distance into space and have elementary ideas of the makeup of all the different stars. This kind of achievement adds further fuel to our hopes. The eternal, slow-moving stars that will be long shining past the end of our own existence provide hope of immortality, and the vast space they suggest and the very mystery they hold provide us with excitement and knowledge yet to be discovered.

Rei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2006, 10:34 PM   #12
REChick14
Ex-S.T.A.R.S Officer

REChick14 is on a distinguished road
The Chariot

You are the Chariot card. The Chariot has the energy to succeed. Their ambition and drive leads them into competition, and they often come out the victor. The fast-paced energy of the chariot is met with the ability to control and lead. The Charioteer's leadership is not authoritarian but rather an attempt to bring their team to victory. The Charioteer can be obedient to those who have proven themselves in a position of leadership. Physical prowess and activity are important to the meaning of this card. Travel is found here as a journey of personal growth. Moving from one point to another in attempt to find a better place may be taken both literally and as a metaphor for the inner self.
Old May 21st, 2006, 02:23 AM   #13
Redpyramidhead
pazparacolombia

Quote:
Originally Posted by REChick14
The Chariot

You are the Chariot card. The Chariot has the energy to succeed. Their ambition and drive leads them into competition, and they often come out the victor. The fast-paced energy of the chariot is met with the ability to control and lead. The Charioteer's leadership is not authoritarian but rather an attempt to bring their team to victory. The Charioteer can be obedient to those who have proven themselves in a position of leadership. Physical prowess and activity are important to the meaning of this card. Travel is found here as a journey of personal growth. Moving from one point to another in attempt to find a better place may be taken both literally and as a metaphor for the inner self.

ANd you know what? That sounds like you, too.

BTW friend, I'm planning on succeeding in life so Im gonna need you on my team!

_RED_ stuff

Old May 21st, 2006, 04:54 AM   #14
tempted

tempted is on a distinguished road
Quote:
You are the Tower card. The Tower represents a sudden, drastic change. This change can be incredibly freeing. It can be a change in the way you think, or a change in environment. The physical body may be healed of a long illness in a seemingly miraculous way. Dramatic change may lead you into a completely different career or lifestyle. On the negative side of things, you may suddenly lose your fortune or have an experience that shatters your sense of identity. The Tower that crumbles under the lightning bolt is the physical and may be indicative of some aspect of your physical world. But as the Tower crumbles it reveals a sturdier foundation, something which perhaps you did not expect but which, nevertheless, arrives fully formed and strong into your life.

lose my fortune?! i was rich and nobody told me?!?!
tempted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2006, 12:32 PM   #15
DSgamer
here and there

DSgamer is on a distinguished road
You are the Moon card. Entering the Moon we enter the intuitive and psychic realms. This is the stuff dreams are made on. And like dreams the imagery we find here may inspire us or torment us. Understanding the moon requires looking within. Our own bodily rhythms are echoed in this luminary that circles the earth every month and reflects the sun in its progress. Listening to those rhythms may produce visions and lead you towards insight. The Moon is a force that has legends attached to it. It carries with it both romance and insanity. Moonlight reveals itself as an illusion and it is only those willing to work with the force of dreams that are able to withstand this reflective light.

uh wtf
Old May 21st, 2006, 12:35 PM   #16
Piggle_humsy
The One & Only

Piggle_humsy is on a distinguished roadPiggle_humsy is on a distinguished roadPiggle_humsy is on a distinguished roadPiggle_humsy is on a distinguished roadPiggle_humsy is on a distinguished roadPiggle_humsy is on a distinguished roadPiggle_humsy is on a distinguished road
You are the Temperance card.

Temperance is the blending of elements to produce stability. We say that someone is temperate when they are pleasant and easy going. Temperance achieves balance through merging, so a temperate person is one who feels whole. Creative genius is often found in the ability to unite two previously unconnected ideas. Aleister Crowley considers this one of the most important facets of this card and names the card Art. He refers to a generation of a third element out of two previously existing elements. In the same way, the artist has the ability to create a painting from canvas and some tubes of coloured paint. The temperate person is also inclined to think about philosophy. Temperance leads to a calm and rational logic but can also look beyond everyday knowledge for the truth.

As I thought...

Piggle_humsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2006, 01:21 PM   #17
Zebraman

Zebraman is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piggle_humsy
You are the Temperance card.

Temperance is the blending of elements to produce stability. We say that someone is temperate when they are pleasant and easy going. Temperance achieves balance through merging, so a temperate person is one who feels whole. Creative genius is often found in the ability to unite two previously unconnected ideas. Aleister Crowley considers this one of the most important facets of this card and names the card Art. He refers to a generation of a third element out of two previously existing elements. In the same way, the artist has the ability to create a painting from canvas and some tubes of coloured paint. The temperate person is also inclined to think about philosophy. Temperance leads to a calm and rational logic but can also look beyond everyday knowledge for the truth.
Same result.
Zebraman is offline   Reply With Quote