Home  Appotography.com 
advertisement Tiny Crosswords - Made by MagnetiCatGames.com
Playstation 2 Fantasy - Everything about Playstation 2 Developed on Alienware! Search games!
  Register   Calendar   Members   FAQ   Home  

Latest NewsReviewsPreviewsFeaturesScreenshotsContact Our Staff

Welcome to the PsFantasy.com Forums.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back  PsFantasy.com Forums » General Forums » Comics And Anime Forum

Old May 27th, 2004, 01:55 PM   #1
kupoartist
.illustrated.thingy.

kupoartist is on a distinguished road
Which Anime Film?

I have a pretty meagre anime collection... my excuse is that I only started watching anime at the end of March ok? anyways, I'm looking for recommendations of a good anime movie to add to my collection of:
Princess Mononoke (my favourite movie so far )
Spirited Away
Metropolis (least favourite of the three, but still great - just wasn't as taken with the visual style, the pacing or the ending, but Tima and Kenichi were just so cute ^^)

I'm leaning towards either getting the "Ultimate" edition of Akira (with both versions of the film on it, at a nice £10) or Laputa: Castle in the Sky. I'd get Kiki's Delivery Service instead, but Laputa disappeared off all the UK stocklists at the beginning of this month and is supposedly available from just the one site. So i'm gonna have to snap it up before it disappears permanently... I hope they'll still release the rest of the Ghibli titles in Region 2 like they promised (though it seems relatively painless to get Region 1 Totoro and Porco Rosso at the moment...)

I'm open to any other suggestions, but i'm avoiding films associated with anime series until I've actually watched the series (yeah, shock horror - they released the Cowboy Bebop Movie here, but not the actual series... though that is rumoured for a september release)
kupoartist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2004, 03:24 PM   #2
Sodge
Killing In The Name

Sodge is on a distinguished road
Well, considering Akira was the first real anime movie I'd seen (and I was, like, ten or so when I saw it), I obviously say get that first. Really though, both of those titles are superb, so it's hard to choose. ;|
Sodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2004, 03:20 AM   #3
merylsilverburg
Enemy or Ally?

merylsilverburg is on a distinguished road
Well, Akira is one of those masterpieces which everyone should own or at least see. Own it, if you definitely love it. Laputa, I haven't seen yet (the subtitles were irritating me for some reason) but the most reaction from a lot of people is that it's very much more like a children's film as opposed to Mononoke-hime or "Spirited Away". However, if you don't mind that sort of thing, then Laputa would be a good buy, since it's considered one of Miyazaki's greatest. Of course, like Sodge said, getting both wouldn't be bad if you can afford it since both films are great.

kupo, is "Nausicaa: Valley of the Wind" (Kaze no Tani no Nausicaa) released over in Europe early? If so, I'd recommend you check it out or get this film instead. Since you love Mononoke so much, Nausicaa should appeal to you since this film is an earlier version of Mononoke. It's also much, much better IMO, despite it being outdated in the visual area.
Also, check out "Porco Rosso" (Kurenai no Buta) if you can...I really love this film...it's more mature/older orientated but done really well...it's a great film, 'nuff said. I also heard that "The Cat Returns" (Neko no Ongaeshi) has been shown in France recently...hopefully it'll make it to the UK...this film, though not an "official" Ghibli film (produced by them, but not directed by Miyazaki or Takahata) this is one of my favorites. It's an adventure like "Spirited Away" but more shorter and involving cats. Don't ask me why I love this film so...I just do. I'm not suggesting you put this on your "definite" check-out list, since it might not appeal to many, but it's worth a look if you have time to spare.

Other films which I think are worth your time: (if you enjoy all genres instead of just action or mecha, etc.)

Vampire Hunter D and Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust: Though I'd say get the original, classic version for the great story, the modern one might be more appealing if you like more updated visuals...with an okay story...of course, it's all in opinions, so you'll just have to see which one appeals to you more.

"Millenium Actress" (Sennen Joyu): Directed by Kon, Satoshi and created by the team who did "Perfect Blue" (also by Kon, which you should also see if you like thriller, action-drama films which a more realistic visual style), this one is a quiet, "romantic" film that deals with the story of an actress' life imitating art. Completely opposite of "Blue", this one really is outstanding IMO. The recent one to hit States (and I think Europe as well?) is "Tokyo Godfathers" and I do like this one but it doesn't "shine" out to me as much as "Actress". Visually better than the other two films, retaining that same "story-telling" style of Kon's films.

There's also the very popular suggestion: Ninja Scroll if you haven't seen it already. It's right up there with Akira (maybe a notch or two down, depending on who you're talking to) and it's just an all around, great film which mature tones, scenes, gore, etc. It's also a classic which everyone has seen at least once. The sequel Ninja Resurrection is one to be avoided at all costs.

Speaking of classics, there's also the "Ghost in the Shell" movie (the first one) which is completely outdated once you see "Innocence" but it's the original film. Since you didn't like Metropolis (regarding androids and humans), I take it you might not like this one as much, but the visual style is nice but as said before, older. Of course, I can't say much more since I never saw "Ghost" or "Metropolis", so it's better to ask the others on here.

Hmm...there's also "Blood: The Last Vampire" but this film is one of those "like it, hate it" types. Apparently left off with a cliffhanger that drove a lot of people nuts (wanting to know more), the visuals are supposed to be very top-notch and beautiful. The story is probably a bit unbalanced since it was based off the game, but I think if you enjoy just "mindless action", it shouldn't be a huge problem.

Ahh, there's more but I can't seem to think of them right now. Hope this helps with your future purchases, at least.

"Have a little priest" ~ Mrs. Lovett

"Grim Reaper, you could not get the women? What was the problem? Didn't you reap them with your grim reaping equipment?"

"I tried that but the women, they all know hopscotch" ~ Eddie Izzard

You Can Help

merylsilverburg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2004, 04:48 AM   #4
kupoartist
.illustrated.thingy.

I'd probably buy any Ghibli film at the moment, but Princess Mononoke, Spirited Away, Kiki's Delivery Service and Castle in the Sky are the only ones released over here. Kiki and Castle were released at the end of last year, and other "Studio Ghibli Collection" titles were supposed to appear by now, but it hasn't been so yet. This leads me to believe that either the first two didn't sell well enough, or they're just waiting for the Region 1 releases (Porco Rosso and Totoro are available from some sites that import R1 DVDs, but I'd prefer R2 releases). As for Neko no Ongaeshi, i'd love to see this film (and they went to the trouble of putting a trailer on the Spirited Away disc 2) but will have to wait for futher announcements. It got a UK premiere at the beginning of April, but it was a one off showing and I had too little notice to convert some of my friends to going up to London to see it . I'm inclined to believe that the same company who released Spirited Away have the rights to the DVD release, but we'll see... (perhaps they're waiting to release the ever so slightly related Whisper of the Heart?)

Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust, Millenium Actress and Tokyo Godfathers are all off the list because they're not Region 2 releases. I'll consider them when I've got a healthy Region 2 collection . I've been considering Ghost in the Shell all along (especially because the sequel may actually be shown in a cinema, and it'll be fairly easy to lure others to come and see it with me), but its not a Bargain at the moment. Hooray for Kupo, cheaparse extrodinaire!
Old May 28th, 2004, 05:14 AM   #5
merylsilverburg
Enemy or Ally?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kupoartist
I'd probably buy any Ghibli film at the moment, but Princess Mononoke, Spirited Away, Kiki's Delivery Service and Castle in the Sky are the only ones released over here. Kiki and Castle were released at the end of last year, and other "Studio Ghibli Collection" titles were supposed to appear by now, but it hasn't been so yet.
Well, that's unfortunate to hear there isn't much Ghibli films over there, but it's the same in the States. The only film you guys don't have that we do is Tonari no Totoro but that's about it. I haven't checked up lately on US Ghibli releases (since I have the Region 2 DVDs anyway) so I don't know if Porco Rosso is already released here. I do hope the UK will get this film soon after because it's a great film!

Quote:
As for Neko no Ongaeshi, i'd love to see this film (and they went to the trouble of putting a trailer on the Spirited Away disc 2) but will have to wait for futher announcements. It got a UK premiere at the beginning of April, but it was a one off showing and I had too little notice to convert some of my friends to going up to London to see it . I'm inclined to believe that the same company who released Spirited Away have the rights to the DVD release, but we'll see... (perhaps they're waiting to release the ever so slightly related Whisper of the Heart?)
Ah! You're the first one to mention "Whisper of the Heart" Mimi o Sumaseba! Yes, "Whispers" is fantastic...my second favorite Ghibli film! It's supposed to be released in the States soon...or maybe Fall, not sure. I don't think it'll be very popular in the States though, since many seem to dislike these sort of quiet, romance stories. Speaking of these "stories", I also read recently that Takahata's films have been licensed by US distributors (probably Disney) and are scheduled for a November release. These films may be: "My Neighbor, the Yamadas", "Pom Poko", and "Only Yesterday". I just recently seen "Yamada-kun" and this is right up with my "favorites". I'm thinking you guys might get it next year then (), if there's a UK distributor to buy it.

Quote:
Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust, Millenium Actress and Tokyo Godfathers are all off the list because they're not Region 2 releases. I'll consider them when I've got a healthy Region 2 collection . I've been considering Ghost in the Shell all along (especially because the sequel may actually be shown in a cinema, and it'll be fairly easy to lure others to come and see it with me), but its not a Bargain at the moment. Hooray for Kupo, cheaparse extrodinaire!
Oh, I see. Sorry, I had no idea about the non-R2 DVDs thing. Well, if Innocence is to be shown in the cinema there, then I would really consider getting the first film. Innocence really has some superb-looking visuals (literally jaw-dropping...of course, there's also the new Appleseed film which is amazing) and it'd be better to know the first story beforehand, just in case there are returning characters.

"Grim Reaper, you could not get the women? What was the problem? Didn't you reap them with your grim reaping equipment?"

You Can Help

Old May 28th, 2004, 05:26 AM   #6
REChick14
Ex-S.T.A.R.S Officer

REChick14 is on a distinguished road
I too have a sugestion. Just recently I saw Escaflowne. I thought it was a pretty good movie. If you didnt see it yet then you might enjoy this one. I myself am trying to find the music from the film. All around the movie was great. Hope you check it out sometime
Old May 28th, 2004, 10:03 AM   #7
Uchiha Sasuke
Cursed

Uchiha Sasuke is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by REChick14
I too have a sugestion. Just recently I saw Escaflowne. I thought it was a pretty good movie. If you didnt see it yet then you might enjoy this one. I myself am trying to find the music from the film. All around the movie was great. Hope you check it out sometime

Thats only for those who haven't seen the series. If you seen the series you realize how crappy the movie is. I mean they ruined the whole plot. You want a good movie check out Samurai X:Trust and Betrayal. I found it one of the most moving anime movies ever.

~The Official Ps2Fantasy Ninja~

~A Life Without Love, Is No Life At All~

Social Networks
Uchiha Sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2004, 01:26 PM   #8
kupoartist
.illustrated.thingy.

One possibility I haven't yet considered with Anime DVDs is that Europe shares Region 2 encoding with Japan. Heck knows why, but if anyone knows any decent (and at least reasonably legiable to someone who can't read Japanese) Retailers that will ship Japanese DVDs to Europe, I'd like to hear. Seems to me that Japanese DVDs come with English Subtitles as standard - it's a shame to loose the dub, because I usually watch that version first (regardless of quality), simply because its a shame to destroy the artistic vision with lines of text on the bottom of the screen, but it's something I could live with.

Escaflowne Movie hmm? I heard that it was fairly good, just in a "different way" to the series. Not sure what my reaction to it would be, because i've only actually seen the first episode (which I liked loads...). I may just look into the Samurai X films... theres a nice Region 2 box-set of "The Motion Picture", "Trust", "Betrayal" and "Reflection" which just got released.

Finally, Back to Ghibli. According to the site which sells the Region 1 versions, US releases of Nausicaa, Totoro and Porco Rosso aren't until August the 31st. I'm pretty sure that they're planning on releasing a whole load of the Ghibli Back-Catalogue. I for one want to check out "Grave of the Fireflies", because i've heard its really powerful...
Old May 28th, 2004, 05:56 PM   #9
merylsilverburg
Enemy or Ally?

Quote:
One possibility I haven't yet considered with Anime DVDs is that Europe shares Region 2 encoding with Japan. Heck knows why, but if anyone knows any decent (and at least reasonably legiable to someone who can't read Japanese) Retailers that will ship Japanese DVDs to Europe, I'd like to hear. Seems to me that Japanese DVDs come with English Subtitles as standard - it's a shame to loose the dub, because I usually watch that version first (regardless of quality), simply because its a shame to destroy the artistic vision with lines of text on the bottom of the screen, but it's something I could live with.
For some reason, I read somewhere that Europe was Region 3 while Japan was Region 2. I guess wherever I read that from was wrong. Anyway, yeah, getting some R2 DVDs are pretty cool but the problem is with regular anime series/movies (except Ghibli), there aren't subtitles at all. Only Ghibli films come with subtitles otherwise everything else doesn't have any (man, if they did, I'd be stocking up like there's no tommorow! ). I would really recommend you get R2 Ghibli films because the quality is much better and I think the subtitles are more accurate too (Mononoke-hime's US subtitles were very accurate only because I think they asked Neil Gaiman to do the translation). I tried to watch the US version of "Kiki's Delivery Service" and the subtitles didn't seem to match up with what they were saying. But maybe it's just me. ^^;;;

Quote:
I may just look into the Samurai X films... theres a nice Region 2 box-set of "The Motion Picture", "Trust", "Betrayal" and "Reflection" which just got released.
These aren't really "films" but more like OVA series (Original Video Animation)...the Samurai X ones are actually more like a prequel to the TV series, so I guess you can see these on its own...after all, many like the OVAs more than the TV. But, if you are considering watching the TV series one day (which I highly recommend you do 'cause the TV is pretty darn good as well...though it's long and animation quality suffers at some parts), I strongly recommend you do not watch "Reflection" until after you finish the TV. "Reflections" is considered the absolute final ending to the Kenshin saga (and might I say, the worst ending...they should've just did the manga ending instead!) and if you're the type of person who likes to watch things in order, then save "Reflections" for last. But, if you don't mind, then watching all three would be good.

Quote:
Finally, Back to Ghibli. According to the site which sells the Region 1 versions, US releases of Nausicaa, Totoro and Porco Rosso aren't until August the 31st. I'm pretty sure that they're planning on releasing a whole load of the Ghibli Back-Catalogue. I for one want to check out "Grave of the Fireflies", because i've heard its really powerful...
Thanks for the release dates...though I thought "Totoro" was already released in US (a long time ago around 1999/2000, the same time "Kiki" was released but it was put under "Children's" category)? Well anyway, "Grave of the Fireflies" is supposed to be a very excellent film, probably Takahata's best directed work. It's very sad/depressing though, which is why I refuse to see it.

You Can Help

Last edited by merylsilverburg; May 28th, 2004 at 05:58 PM..
Old May 28th, 2004, 09:08 PM   #10
Reid
.red house.

Reid is on a distinguished road
I'd highly recommend Ghost in the Shell as it's pretty classic. The animation still holds up pretty well and it has such a great, defined mood to it. The story doesn't capture as much of the manga as I wish it did but for an hour and a half it does a pretty good job of it regardless.

Ninja Scroll is good if you like feudal Japan stories and don't mind the over the top violence. It has a good, quest style storyline and is very nice and self-contained. The characters are all very interesting, especially the Eight Devils of Kimon.

Knockin' on Heaven's Door is fantastic and you could understand it fine without having seen Cowboy Bebop but it might be better appreciated if you have. The music, animation and story are all great . . . it had the best credit's song I've ever heard in a movie.

Perfect Blue is excellent. The animation is very nice and I love the way the story is told. It's kind of Hitchcock-ish but in a neat, Japanese pysch thriller kind of way. I don't know if I'd buy this one, though. I really enjoyed it the first time but after seeing it again it doesn't have as much of the hook as the first time.

Akira's pretty standard for anime movies. It tells an interesting story and has good characters and plot. What's really cool is that it still holds up fairly well, visually, to movies today. The way the characters move is done with so much time and care that it looks great. The scenes where Tetsuo sees the moving dolls in the nursery and the bike chase in the beginning are especially good from what I can remember of it.

That's all I can say for now. There are lots of other really good ones but those were what came up off the top of my head.
Reid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2004, 03:08 AM   #11
kupoartist
.illustrated.thingy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by merylsilverburg
Thanks for the release dates...though I thought "Totoro" was already released in US (a long time ago around 1999/2000, the same time "Kiki" was released but it was put under "Children's" category)?
according to Amazon uk, there has been a Totoro release available since then. I think what they're doing, is aligning this version with the rest of the Ghibli titles they're releasing or released - standardising the Special Features, Box art and what have you. I think they're also making a new dub version of the film - Kiki's Delivery Service and Castle in the Sky were redubbed into English with new voice-casts, so I figure thats the main justification. But like all things, this doesn't effect Europe - the new version of the Dub is the only one we ever got, as most ghibli titles have never been sold here
Old May 31st, 2004, 01:01 AM   #12
merylsilverburg
Enemy or Ally?

Quote:
according to Amazon uk, there has been a Totoro release available since then. I think what they're doing, is aligning this version with the rest of the Ghibli titles they're releasing or released - standardising the Special Features, Box art and what have you. I think they're also making a new dub version of the film - Kiki's Delivery Service and Castle in the Sky were redubbed into English with new voice-casts, so I figure thats the main justification. But like all things, this doesn't effect Europe - the new version of the Dub is the only one we ever got, as most ghibli titles have never been sold here
I see, thanks for the information. Hopefully you'll get to enjoy most of the Ghibli films whenever they get released over in the UK...most are really good...I just saw two more Pom Poko and Omoide Poroporo ("Only Yesterday") and these two are nice as well (though "Pom Poko" is better than "Only Yesterday").

One more thing: kupo, I know you want only anime films right now, but if you really like Ghibli stuff (besides movies), I think you should also check out this one series that is "pre-Ghibli", meaning before Studio Ghibli actually formed...but most of the staff (like Miyazaki and Takahata) were already "on board". This series is called Meitantei Houmozu ("Detective Holmes" or in the US "Sherlock Hound"). Okay, okay, it's a mystery/detective series based on Doyle's character, Sherlock Holmes, but it's so good if you don't mind these sort of stories or if you're a mystery-fanatic. The art is very similar to that of the Ghibli style you see today, Miyazaki directed the six first episodes of this 26 episode series, the art is pretty good still for being an older anime, and the music is fantastic. But, it's not for everyone, so this is just a recommendation.

You Can Help

Old Jun 1st, 2004, 12:32 AM   #13
Deathwatchz
Chylde of Darkness

Deathwatchz is on a distinguished road
ill just mention some of the good ones i have.

Akira, 3x3 eyes, yotoden, ninja scroll, record of lodoss war (6 movie series, great nonetheless), grave of the fireflies, lupin, venus wars, wings of the honneamise, demon city shinjuku, dagger of kamui.

any of these is a good one IMO. try em' out.

Deathwatchz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2004, 04:08 AM   #14
merylsilverburg
Enemy or Ally?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathwatchz
wings of the honneamise
Ah yes! I haven't seen it, but I heard it was good. And besides that, it's also considered artistic achievement during the time it was released (people nowadays even consider it the most "advanced" animation for its time)...more so than Akira.

You Can Help

Old Jun 2nd, 2004, 05:35 AM   #15
Deathwatchz
Chylde of Darkness

Deathwatchz is on a distinguished road
yeah, its a great film, even if it is a little confuusin.. must say though, its a great buy. not the top of my list, but it close.

Deathwatchz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3rd, 2004, 07:53 PM   #16
Reid
.red house.

Reid is on a distinguished road
Yep.

Wings of Honnemaise was one of the first anime films I ever saw. It's really good as I can remember. The storyline was pretty confusing and I saw it when I was young so I can't remember everything. The animation was very good though . . . that much I do know.

Reid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2004, 04:53 AM   #17
kupoartist
.illustrated.thingy.

well, I got Akira and just sent an order for Castle in the Sky. Akira was really good, though it made my head hurt... I can really appreciate how influential that film could have been to anime, some of the images will probably stick in my mind for a while. Not sure whether it's quite my favorite film, but thats more down to taste than artistic integrity ^^
Old Jun 16th, 2004, 10:44 AM   #18
kupoartist
.illustrated.thingy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by merylsilverburg
Well anyway, "Grave of the Fireflies" is supposed to be a very excellent film, probably Takahata's best directed work. It's very sad/depressing though, which is why I refuse to see it.
Yayness! Optimum (the people who released Spirited Away over here - the concentrate on more "arty", less mainstream titles) is releasing Takahata's Grave of the Fireflies on PAL R2 on August the 2nd of this year! Word is that "Tokyo Godfathers" is also out in September (13th), so thats something else that I may just pick up [Source: https://animeuknews.net/]

As for Castle in the Sky: I'm out of luck. I've tried two retailers and they've both told me that the title is "deleted" and that copies cannot be brought. The later of the two I tried was more helpful: the "official" word is that something is wrong with the Master Disc, so they can't manufacture the DVD anymore! Disney have apparently promised to reissue the film though, so I guess I've just got to be patient I was also very privilaged to recieve a copy of Kiki's Delivery Service yesterday, which I promptly popped into my PS2 and watched. I suffered from acute cheesy grin and warm fuzzy feeling syndrome for the next 1 hour 40 minutes! That movie is just so damned sweet ^^

So anyway... I think i'm going to change my order and get Ghost in the Shell next. Incidently, i've been doing a kind of "anime missionary" thing at the moment - I've been sharing my miniscule Anime collection with my school-friends to let them know what its all about! So far its only been 4 guys (so I've not tried showing them Kiki ^^), who've seen a little anime... reception for the movies has all been pretty good (Akira x3, Metropolis and Spirited Away x1) and I just seem to derive a strange pleasure from getting people to watch anime!
Old Jun 16th, 2004, 11:46 AM   #19
Hyuga

Hyuga is on a distinguished road
i kupoartist. i presume you are excellent in all final fantasy but why is so cool this saga. I dont know much of all of this but the important here is the evolution of final fantasy and i sure you tell why? thanks.
Hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2004, 02:38 PM   #20
merylsilverburg
Enemy or Ally?

Quote:
Yayness! Optimum (the people who released Spirited Away over here - the concentrate on more "arty", less mainstream titles) is releasing Takahata's Grave of the Fireflies on PAL R2 on August the 2nd of this year! Word is that "Tokyo Godfathers" is also out in September (13th), so thats something else that I may just pick up [Source: https://animeuknews.net/]
Alright, that's great news kupo! I'm sure you'll enjoy "Grave" very much. Tokyo Godfathers is pretty good, though not my fav. (I do love Hana-san though >.<)

Quote:
As for Castle in the Sky: I'm out of luck. I've tried two retailers and they've both told me that the title is "deleted" and that copies cannot be brought. The later of the two I tried was more helpful: the "official" word is that something is wrong with the Master Disc, so they can't manufacture the DVD anymore! Disney have apparently promised to reissue the film though, so I guess I've just got to be patient I was also very privilaged to recieve a copy of Kiki's Delivery Service yesterday, which I promptly popped into my PS2 and watched. I suffered from acute cheesy grin and warm fuzzy feeling syndrome for the next 1 hour 40 minutes! That movie is just so damned sweet ^^
I've yet to see "Kiki's" since my copy is on backorder from Japan. But, I'm glad to hear it's a good film. ^_^ Too bad about "Laputa" though.

Quote:
Incidently, i've been doing a kind of "anime missionary" thing at the moment - I've been sharing my miniscule Anime collection with my school-friends to let them know what its all about! So far its only been 4 guys (so I've not tried showing them Kiki ^^), who've seen a little anime... reception for the movies has all been pretty good (Akira x3, Metropolis and Spirited Away x1) and I just seem to derive a strange pleasure from getting people to watch anime!
Yes, getting people to watch anime or more anime is only fun if the others are willing. My God, you wouldn't believe how many people I tried to convince to watch other series besides "DBZ" or "Sailormoon" where I live and it was a total failure. For females it was all Cardcaptor Sakura or Bishoujo Senshi Sailormoon and guys it was all DBZ, Cowboy Bebop, or anything else on Adult Swim. -_-;;; It's very sad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyuga
i kupoartist. i presume you are excellent in all final fantasy but why is so cool this saga. I dont know much of all of this but the important here is the evolution of final fantasy and i sure you tell why? thanks.
Hey Hyuga, estoy alegre verle el hablar más, pero utilizo por favor PMs (mensaje privado) para hacer preguntas personales en el futuro, okay?

You Can Help