Home  Appotography.com 
advertisement Tiny Crosswords - Made by MagnetiCatGames.com
Playstation 2 Fantasy - Everything about Playstation 2 Developed on Alienware! Search games!
  Register   Calendar   Members   FAQ   Home  

Latest NewsReviewsPreviewsFeaturesScreenshotsContact Our Staff

Welcome to the PsFantasy.com Forums.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back  PsFantasy.com Forums » Gaming Forums » Action And Adventure

Old Sep 1st, 2002, 05:37 PM   #1
MakgSnake

MakgSnake is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up SOCOM: US Navy Seals The Game!

Well I Am Not Too Sure If I Can Make A Thread Like This Over Here Or Not. But This Thread Is Just To Discuss The Game. And How It Is....And Whats The Good Things And The Bad Things.

What U Liked The Most About The Game And What U Think Is Missing In The Game.

Well, First I Would Like To Say That I Love This Game. Its So Pretty. But There Are Few Things I Didn't Like. (Now I Am Mentioning Things Just As Few Flaws I Noticed) Not Saying That Its A Bad Game.

One Thing I Would Have Liked In The Game... Could Have Been, Commanding Ure Teamates To Carry Bodies And Hiding Them As Well. I Mean THEY Just Dont Care. I Have To Carry All The Bodies And Hide Them And I Am Suppose To Be The LEADER!.!

Ure Teamate, Boomer Never Really Listens To You. Ok......He Is Programmed Not TO LEAVE U Alone. But Still.........If The Game Is Soo REAL (Which It IS) Then How Come I Cant Go Alone And Do Atleast One Objective Alone. ............ Boomer Is Programmed To KILL Anything That Moves. NOT A Very GOOD Thing. He Sees Someone Near By (Instead Of Hiding And Waiting For Terrorist To Make A Stupid Move) He Just Shoots And Kills And Then Sends In A Msg Saying (I Believe They Know We Are Here Sir)......

I Am Already On The 4th Mission And I Bought The Game Last NIGHT. And There Are Suppose To Be 12 Missions ONLY. I Mean For PEOPLE Who Cant Efford To Buy Network Adapter Would Be Having Very Limited Fun With It. (And This GAME IS An Excellent Game, So This Makes It More Important That It Shouldve Been Longer). But Then To Perfect Ureself It Can TAKE U Hours And Days. ......... I'll Tell You That This Game Takes Time To Be ALL MR PERFECT. Even If Ure Done With Ure WHOLE Mission, I Am So Sure U'll Be Missing Out A Few Objectives In The END. Clearing The Mission Upto 85% Or 95%... But Not 100%. So Yeah.... To Be All Perfect It'll Keep You Busy.

I Love This Game And The Coolest Thing It Has Is The Ability To Talk To The AI. Instead Of Just Clicking And Clicking. That Is So COOL!.! For A Second My DAD Walked In And Started Looking At Me, Thinking Why Am I Talking To A VIDEOGAME Console!.! (Cause He Doesn't Know That This GAME Has The Ability To Do Wonders) IMO.

Well Thats Not All I Have To Say, But I Would Like To Hear What U People Think Of This Game. And That AS A GAME But Not As An Online Device Only!.!
Old Sep 2nd, 2002, 12:13 PM   #2
Vicious_2003
Stationary Wonderer

Vicious_2003 is on a distinguished road
Cant afford a 40 dollar netwrok adapter, c mon i live in a low rent apartment complex with my mother and can aford to go online with SOCOM....hmmm maybe thats becasue Im spoiled.

The kinder, gentler, Vicious

Beretta55- "fo sheezy heezy neezy weezy flipity floppity floop"

Lost Myth- "I already know you are something special and I think the Pistons did too,
because then why would they have won the trophy on your birthday dude?

Anonymous- "Whos more to blame, me for being quote un quote gullible ?, or him for lying !?"
Vicious_2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2002, 07:14 PM   #3
MakgSnake

Thumbs down U'll Never Get It!.!

Quote:
Originally posted by Weapon_XZ84
Cant afford a 40 dollar netwrok adapter, c mon i live in a low rent apartment complex with my mother and can aford to go online with SOCOM....hmmm maybe thats becasue Im spoiled.
I Am Not Talking About Someone Being Spoiled Or Not. Its Just That I Know Countries Where, They ALLOW "NarrowBand" Only. And BroadBand Is Used Only In MAJOR Multi-National Companies. And THERE Is A FREAKING World OUTSIDE United States And CANADA, For Ure Kind Information!.!
Old Sep 4th, 2002, 10:45 AM   #4
bellsdelsol

bellsdelsol is on a distinguished road
Well I like the game alot. And like you I have also had some problems with Boomers dumb *ss. But overall this game kicks *ss. I haven't played online yet but that will come with a little more experience.

The only thing that I don't like that you didn't already mention is the fact that if you are playing with a buddy sitting next to you and you use the headset the game gets a little boring for the person watching the game. They don't get to hear all the little hints and where the guys are and all that. I was playing last night and my cousin just about fell asleep until I handed him the headset and controller and then I started getting drowsy. It just seems like there should be a way to hear through the headset and the tv at the same time so everyone in the room knows what is going on. I know that if you pull the headset out then everyone can hear but like you said the headset adds a whole new level of play. Sorry for the ramble just my opinion
bellsdelsol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2002, 01:04 PM   #5
MakgSnake

Arrow I Agree!.!

You Know What, I Agree With You.....That The Person Who'd Be Watching Wouldn't Like It AT ALL. As He Will Not Know What COOL Stuff Is Happening In The Game!.!

But U Have To Agree, When U Play The GAME Alone, U Really Get The NAVY SEALS Feeling, That People Are Talking To U Through A HEADSET And Not From Television Speakers. Its Just The Feeling, Makes The Game Soo REAL!.!

But I Agree, There Shouldve Been Another Option Where U Can Hear What Everyone Says From The TV Speakers!.!

And Another Thing.....When U LOAD For A Mission, U CAN Only Play That Particular Mission. That Is Not Good. Cause Sometimes I FEEL Like Playing The OLD Missions Again. But I Cant Do That!.!

But This Game EVEN After Soo Many Flaws Is Just Amazing. And SUPER COOL And FUN FUN FUN!.! I Love This Game!.! Surely Is One Of The BEST Games For The PS2 (IMO)
Old Sep 4th, 2002, 01:17 PM   #6
bellsdelsol

bellsdelsol is on a distinguished road
Yah I totally forgot the fact about not being able to go back to previosly played missions. That does suck . But you are right this game is fun. As far as playing alone, Well I haven't done that yet. I live with my brother and my cousin and we almost always play games together. But I do understand where you are going with that statement. Cuase even when someone is playing with me and we use the headset I get really into it when I am playing but when I am not playing it does get kinda boring
bellsdelsol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2002, 06:37 PM   #7
JxBxH

JxBxH is on a distinguished road
Boomer

The easiest way to deal with boomer is to shoot the insabordinate retard in the head.........itll save you a lot of heartache!
JxBxH is offline   Reply With Quote