Home  Appotography.com 
advertisement Tiny Crosswords - Made by MagnetiCatGames.com
Playstation 2 Fantasy - Everything about Playstation 2 Developed on Alienware! Search games!
  Register   Mark Forums Read   Calendar   Members   FAQ   Home  

Latest NewsReviewsPreviewsFeaturesScreenshotsContact Our Staff

Welcome to the PsFantasy.com Forums.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back  PsFantasy.com Forums » General Forums » Creativity Forum

Old Sep 5th, 2002, 07:11 PM   #1
007_JamesBond
Angel of Darkness

007_JamesBond is on a distinguished road
Invincible X the next part (new)

well I desided to add to my story and well I hope that you liked the last parts of the story, and here is the next part of the story that I just wrote

Chapter X
Whats the catch

Starting my work has great burdens as you can imagine, going from place to place having the same old thing go on and on, I arrive and they try to kill me. Untill one day in about August or time on Earth, I came to a planet called Earo 7, and I started to do as I normally do I arrive and they attack I proceed anyway and they die but this time it was a bit different, I got to the leader of this planet and vowed to help me if I spared his life. This was very strange of course as you can imagine, because I just killed normally. Maybe I am getting soft or just old of the same old thing, getting bored is becoming more and more eminent.

“How can you help me?” I said, as I arose my guns to his head.

“Your not as smart as you think you are, what I am about to tell you ….you must promise that you will not kill me, ok? This pathetic looking ……..well I don’t really know what to call him.

“Hmmm let me thing about that one but for now what is your name?” I asked as I slowly put down my guns.

“You can call me Cap. If that’s ok with you?” he said with a huge sigh of releif. “Now do you promise?”

“For now and if that is not good enough, I will kill you know” I said with a small smirk on my face.

“Ok well you better sit down considering that this may be hard to hear, this planet here is a planet unlke the one that you have seen before, this facility was designed primarily for research and development. You have noticed some major facilities and equipment here have you not? Well anyway, here we researched you planet and tried to understand humans and find the best way to kill them, pardon the expression. Well we studied and thought we had covered every possible senario but we were wrong, we had not accounted on ……..you. We have been studying it for years infact but we did more than observe from a distance we interacted,” explained that Cap.

“What?! Do you mean interacted” I said with a sound of hate in my voice.

“I cant let me finish first then perhaps, well then after interacting this planet became a half way planet where ships would come then group then proceed to the next planet to take over, yours was next. Here after word came here about you they started training an elite group of soldiers to be your assassins, they are scattered all through out the universe hunting you but since you have started the assault on our planets they came back to their home planet where the leader is” Cap. continued.

“So there are killers hunting me and a leader that rules the whole of this empire? Then who did I kill on Earth?” I asked.

“You killed his son, and he is pissed so to speak that is why he created the soldiers, whom call them selves the Dark Angels, so then the rest of us took the defensive. That is about it then, oh yeah that planet that you seek with the leader on it is called Figlet 9. Which is in the heart of the empire, your not even close, but always getting closer. Much to our dismay. You promissed that you would not kill me, so I have told you what you want now please leave.” Cap finished.

“You started to talk about interacting with Earth how? Tell me or your life is over this moment.” I demanded

“Ok but you wont like it, we took samples and replaced them with replicants that took their places on Earth and when the plan worked so well we took more and sent them to work as slaves, most of the people in your town were replicants. Including your mother and your sister, as well as your brother all your friends were taken too. They are probably still alive though working on a planet called Earo, or E for short.”

“What, when did you take my mother, and the rest of my family?” I said as I started to reach for my guns again and that feeling like before started to take over again.

“Yours let me check here on the computer, he checks, they were taken about a year ago they were on a trip I think it was and that is when it happened,” Cap tried to explain although starting to get uneasy.

“Scott, Will, Steve? All of them still alive?” I hoped.

“Yes they are probably on the same planet as your family” he said quickly.

“For a year I have been living with fakes, imposters? Well that’s enough time to go.” I said as my guns were out and aimed.

“You said that you would not kill me” He said with some confidence.

“I lied” I said as I pulled the trigger and emptied my clips into him. I then walked over to his body and noticed he had a comunicator on him with an alarm on it that had been activated. I proceeded outside and heard then coming over the hills an army of hell rushing me in full force, and I was distracted. All I could see was my mom and the rest flashing before my eyes but they were not who I thought they were, they were not my friends they were fakes.

Enjoy, and I hope that you liked it next part soon

victory comes to those who want it the most

i am only mearly surviving
007_JamesBond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2002, 09:18 AM   #2
Hylas
Now or Never

Hylas is on a distinguished road
How comes that you decided to add new parts to your story? I thought you were finished with that one. Are these new parts considered like a "sequel" or like simple addictions to the old story?
I'd like to know, just to understand it better!

Glad you're back posting your works
Hylas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2002, 11:29 AM   #3
007_JamesBond
Angel of Darkness

well I was thinking about my old one when I was reading it, and noticed some parts that could have been done more/better so I changed them and in doing so I noticed that the story could not have just ended like that

in short I got more ideas that will make the story better, yeah it is kind of like the sequel, hope you like it, more to come of course

Old Sep 9th, 2002, 07:44 AM   #4
Ruby Moon
The Cynical Clone

Ruby Moon is on a distinguished road
Good work on the new part, but I must go back and read the other parts again, because some time has passed and I can't remember exactly your story

BTW, good idea to add some new chapters. It's always good to improve an old story!
Old Sep 14th, 2002, 02:57 PM   #5
007_JamesBond
Angel of Darkness

oh thanks, yeah I was unsure to continue or make an entire different story, but adding I thought was better, more to come of course