Home  Appotography.com 
advertisement Tiny Crosswords - Made by MagnetiCatGames.com
Playstation 2 Fantasy - Everything about Playstation 2 Developed on Alienware! Search games!
  Register   Mark Forums Read   Calendar   Members   FAQ   Home  

Latest NewsReviewsPreviewsFeaturesScreenshotsContact Our Staff

Welcome to the PsFantasy.com Forums.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back  PsFantasy.com Forums » General Forums » Creativity Forum

Old Feb 14th, 2002, 07:01 PM   #1
Soul Angel

Soul Angel is on a distinguished road
Magikala Parts 7- 8

Okay here's part 7 to Magikala

So far Eclipse and Hope have reached Escaflane and are heading to the Rush Ball stadium.

[Meanwhile you see the Rush Ball stadium opening up, Water started to fill in and took form as seats and then turned into a shiny see through like solid and people starting to flood into the stadium filling up the seats.
You then see a young blonde hair boy running across a blue coloured marble path who then stops to talk to some of his fans and gives his autograph to them.]

1st Boy: “Hey sign mine sign mine!!”
Blonde guy: “Okay here you go.”

[The blonde guy takes hold of the ball and signs it and gives it back.]

1st Boy: “Yeah!”
2nd Boy: “Mine too mine too!!”
Blonde guy: “Okay okay hold your moonzeals will ya!”
3rd Boy: “Don’t leave me out!”
Blonde guy: “Here you go.”
2nd Buy: “Hey check this out!”

[The 2nd Boy quickly kicks the ball into the air and then balances it on his head.]

Blonde guy: “Well done [sticks his thumb up and winks] keep up the good work!”
3rd Boy: “Say Tito! Why don’t you show us a trick, you can use my ball.”
Tito: “Alright!”

[The boy hands over the ball to Tito where he then drops the ball and before it lands onto the ground kicks it up into the air, he then quickly does a hand stand and catches the ball with his feet. Tito then balances on one hand with the ball still balancing on his feet he then puts his hand back down and pushes the ball back into the air where he quickly jumps back on to his feet and catches the ball.]

Tito: “Here you go.”

[Gives the ball back to the boy]

1st, 2nd & 3rd Boy: “WOW!!”
1st Boy: “I want to be as good as a player as you are when I’m older!”
2nd Boy: “Yeah right you can’t even kick the ball straight out of water.”
Tito: “Whoa, Hey stop that!”

[Tito kneels down and puts his hand on the 1st Boy’s shoulder.]

Tito: “Hey don’t listen to him, you can do anything if you put your mind and heart to it, besides all of us professionals had to start somewhere........ Hmm Say how about one day I give you some lessons, what do say about that then?”

1st Boy: “Alright!! Yes please!”

[Tito stands up again]

Tito: “Alright its settled then.”
2nd & 3rd Boy: “Hey we want to join you as well!”
Tito: “Alright, alright just calm it will ya! Your all welcomed. I’ll come and find you’re when I’ve got some spare time.”

3rd Boy: “You promise?”
Tito: “Of course I promise, cross my heart.”

[Tito heads of to talk to some more fans and giving his autograph some of the fans start to tug at his clothes who were behind a barrier and try to get his autograph, Tito soon then manages to get away, and meets up with two girls at the end.]

1st girl: “Tito! Tito! Sign mine Sign mine.”
Tito: “Hello there ladies!”

[Tito takes the 1st girl’s book and signs it he then gives the book back.]

Tito: “Well are you two going to see the big match?”
1st girl: “Yes we’re on row 20 sitting on seats 5 and 6.”

Tito: “Okay!! When you see me do the Moonco spin special and score a goal that will be for you two.”

1st & 2nd girl: “awww.....”
2nd girl: “Oh please sign mine as well.”
Tito: “Of course anything to please a young beautiful lady like you.”

[Just then as Tito is signing the book someone shouts out.]

Team mate: “Yo Tito! Come on or we’re going to be late!”

[Tito turns and looks and nods his head.]

Tito: “Here you go, sorry but I’ve got to go. Oh yes!!”

[As Tito gives the book back to the second girl he quickly gives her a quick kiss on the cheek, both of the girls start to jump up and down in excitement. Tito starts to hurry off and says at the same time.]

Tito: “Wish the team Luck with that lucky kiss!”

[Tito meets up with his team mate.]

Team mate: “Show off!”
Tito: “Hey I was just pleasing the fans besides if I didn’t they’ll think something is wrong.”

Team mate: “Yeah I know that kiss is suppose to bring luck to the team, what I don’t get is why it is always you doing the kissing?”

Tito: “What getting jealous Alex.”
Alex: “Ahhhgg, come on lets get going or we’re going to be well and truly late.”
Tito: “Oh no what will the other team think of us.”

Alex: “Hahaha very funny Tito! Now come on get that butt of yours in shape and start moving!”
Tito: “Yes sir!”

[The both of them head off.]

[Eclipse and Hope arrive at the arena and takes there seats after getting passed the busy crowds of people.]

Hope: “Wow look at this place and all these people who have come.”
Man: “Hey young lady sounds like its your first time at a match.”
Hope: “Well you see it is...... I’ve always wanted to go and see a Rush Ball match.”

Man: “And there’s no better match which you could of picked but to see the Escaswifts and Andrins go head to head!”

Hope: “Say Eclipse have you ever been to a Rush Ball match?”
Man: “Yeah they say you haven’t started to live if you haven’t.”
Eclipse: “I’ve gone and seen one once, when I was much younger with my old man and mother when she was still alive.”

Hope: “Oh...... I hope you don’t mind coming and watching this one.”
Eclipse: “No of course not, besides it’ll be interesting to see him in action..... Don’t you think?”
Hope: “You mean Tito!....... Well yes I wonder what he looks like.”

[Back to Tito and Alex who are getting their Moonzeals. Tito is stroking his moonzeal and is whispering things into its ear.]

Alex: “Hey Tito you okay?”

[Tito turns and looks at Alex]

Tito: “Sure I am......... I’ve just got butterflies in my stomach that’s all.”
Alex: “Yeah well don’t let those butterflies of yours stop you from playing the match!”
Tito: “Hey I’m not worried about the match or Kendrin for that matter!”

Alex: “Yeah whatever!!...... Come on Tito, no ones going to be surprised if you are a little bit worried, I mean its been two years ago since we went up against the Andrins........... It was your first tournament and all. 15 years old not many people do a tournament until 16 or 17 let alone 15!”

Tito: “..... Yeah..... Maybe that’s why Kendrin’s got a bit of a death wish for me.”

Alex: “You know what I say....... Who cares lets just go and show that Kendrin and his lot that what he tried to do two years ago didn’t work and we will win this match.”

Tito: “Right!!.... Come on Moonco lets show them what we are made of!”

[Tito and Alex goes and catches up with the rest of the team where they all leaded out their Moonzeals. People started to cheer as they walked out to a part of the floor which is a hidden platform.]

1st Spokesmen: “Here comes the two teams which we have all been waiting for!!”

2nd Spokesmen: “Yes on left we have the Almighty Andrins which every Rush Ball team fears who are from Keltelcy!”

1st Spokesmen: “Yes and on the right we have the swiftest and victorious Escaswifts, who are actually the Escaflane’s main team here!”

[Back to Eclipse and Hope]

Man: “Oh yes go you Escaswifts you!”
Eclipse: "I wonder which one is Tito?”
Hope: “I bet you’re its the blonde one I just bet it is!”

Eclipse: “What!! No way he doesn’t even look anything like Alan or Jane........ Then again none of them do....... But anyway he’s the least one who it will be!”

Hope: “I’m telling you’re that’s Tito, I can’t tell you why but something deep down inside me is saying that, that is Tito.”

Eclipse: “Well there’s only one way of solving this then........ Excuse me mister but do you happen to know which one of them is Tito?”

Man: “Of course its none other then that young blonde chap..... I hear he’s quite a hit with the ladies.”
Eclipse: “Thanks.......... Okay Hope how did you know that was our man?”

Hope: “Like I said I don’t know I just knew he was Tito, it was like someone was whispering it in my ear.”

1st Spokesmen: “And look at them, it would of been two years ago when they last met up and thought against one another.”

[Back with Tito]

Tito: “There he is....... Kendrin."

Tito
I’m ready for you this time Kendrin..... You better think twice before taking on me or another one of my team mates.

[Kendrin and Tito start to stare at each other. Kendrin then slides his hand across his neck (like slicing a dagger across someone's throat) and then points at Tito.
Tito suddenly puts an evil, mischief smirk on his face and then says]

Tito: “Will see!”
1st Spokesmen: “The players are now on the platforms and are going to be lifted to the arena.”

[Just then the hidden platforms which they are standing on begin to rise into the air to a green like holigram of the Rush Ball arena. They all started to get onto their Moonzeals, and started to get ready for the match ahead.]

Alex: “Well here we go, Tito.......... Don’t get yourself killed now will you’re.”
Dan: “Yeah lets not have another repeat of what happened two years ago.”
Sam: “Who knows you might not be as likely this time over.”
Kim: “Yeah, but you keep your eyes open too Sam..... This is your first match against the Andrins so you don’t know what they really can be like in the match.”

Fred: “What is seen from the seats can be totally different from what is really happening in the arena.”
Tito: “Hey don’t scare the kid!............. Just make sure that you keep doing you’re best and keep your eyes wide open.”

The whole team: “As strong as the sea and as quick as the Moonzeals victories is ours !!”

[The Platform reaches to the top where the strange holigram arena is. The ball is thrown into the middle of the Rush Ball arena and a buzzer goes off.]

Tito: “Alright here goes nothing!”

[Both teams jump off the platforms and go through the hoilgram wall, where it then re-closes itself. They quickly go for the ball. The crowd begin to cheer in excitement cheering for their team.]

To be continued..............

"I'm back! But for how long who knows? But PS2Fantasy will always be on my mind!"
Soul Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14th, 2002, 08:26 PM   #2
Cannibal Clown
Taijutsu Master

Cannibal Clown is on a distinguished road
Very good Soul. I love the way the story is going so far.

It seems that we have a lot of good writers on these forums when it comes to cool stories. This is the third one up with Invinsable and Sword of Hades. And perhaps you could coun't Boweveljoe's Pointless Crap as something too. These are all really good. Every time a new chapter comes up I get so excited. Can't wait for the next part.

But I have to ask, at the begining of this chapter the story mentions Escaflane. I was just wondering where you got the name, because i can't help but notice how much the title looks like Escaflowne. Just curious.

Cannibal Clown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2002, 04:41 AM   #3
Pu the Owl
Useless Oracle™

Pu the Owl is on a distinguished road
You're very fast Soul Angel!
I mean, you write a lot!
How much time do you spend writing your story?
Once again a very good work
Pu the Owl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2002, 09:25 PM   #4
Hylas
Now or Never

Hylas is on a distinguished road
Very good Soul Angel.
I'm curious to know if you already mentioned all the characters.
And I'm curious to see how the story goes on!
Hylas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2002, 11:57 PM   #5
Ruby Moon
The Cynical Clone

Ruby Moon is on a distinguished road
I like your story very much Soul angel. In fact I love the characters and everything seems so nice and I can't wait to read what comes next!

You should add some very romantic parts too, that would be very interesting!
But better I shut up and keep on reading your work!
Ruby Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2002, 04:49 PM   #6
Soul Angel

Okay lets try and answer some of these questions

{But I have to ask, at the begining of this chapter the story mentions Escaflane. I was just wondering where you got the name, because i can't help but notice how much the title looks like Escaflowne. Just curious.}

Well I got to admit Cannibal that name did kind of came off from the Escaflowne name. I was having trouble of thinking of a name which began with an E because the tribe's name is Eoforwine.
So I came up with Escaflane

{You're very fast Soul Angel!
I mean, you write a lot!
How much time do you spend writing your story?}

I spend quite a bit of time writing my story right now, its actually alot further a head then what I've posted so far.
Well the story is about 120 pages long and it is no where near finished :eek:

{I'm curious to know if you already mentioned all the characters.}

Well you haven't let met all the main characters in the story. :rolleyes:

{You should add some very romantic parts too, that would be very interesting!}

Don't worry Ruby Moon there will be romantic parts in the story, I can't do a story without romantic parts in it

Well I will post chapter 8 very soon

"I'm back! But for how long who knows? But PS2Fantasy will always be on my mind!"
Old Feb 17th, 2002, 12:00 AM   #7
DragonSphere
Beneath the Shadow

DragonSphere is on a distinguished road
Another very entertaining chapter Soul Angel.

Quote:
Originally posted by Cannibal Clown

It seems that we have a lot of good writers on these forums when it comes to cool stories. This is the third one up with Invinsable and Sword of Hades. And perhaps you could coun't Boweveljoe's Pointless Crap as something too. These are all really good. Every time a new chapter comes up I get so excited. Can't wait for the next part.

Ah, has my precious FF:Cross World been forgotten already?
DragonSphere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2002, 06:51 PM   #8
Pu the Owl
Useless Oracle™

Pu the Owl is on a distinguished road
Of course not DragonSphere, but I think smeone has missed the first parts of your work so they didn't understand very well the last part you posted here
Pu the Owl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2002, 04:27 PM   #9
Soul Angel

Part 8

Okay here's part 8 of Magikala

(So far the Rush Ball match has only began)

1st Spokesmen: "And there goes the teams!”

The Andrins grab the ball and start passing it to each other, they try to score a goal, but miss. Just then Sam gets the ball and scores a goal. Tito goes up to him and they high five each other.

1st Spokesmen: “And the Escaswifts score the first goal! But can they keep it up?"

The Andrins once again get hold of the ball and start passing it to one another. The Escaswifts try to get hold of the ball with no luck. Kendrin then grabs hold of the ball and shoots and scores a goal.

2nd Spokesmen: "And look at that! The Andrins have scored a goal too by their almighty Kendrin!!"
1st Spokesmen: "Yes its 1-1 now but anything could happen with these two teams going at each other!"

Tito now hurries of at a Andrin who now has the ball, the Andrin player dodges side to side trying to get Tito off his tracks, but Tito is to quick and manages to get by his side. Tito now grabs the ball but the Andrin player isn’t going to give up so easy and kicks Tito in the side, making him let go of the ball.

2nd Spokesmen: “Did you see that! He just kicked the Escaswifts Ace!”

Tito looks back at the Andrin player with an evil glare. He quickly makes Moonco do a quick short burst of swimming towards the man and before he could do anything Tito punchs him in the face knocking him of his Moonzeal and letting Tito get the ball.

2nd Spokesmen: “That had to hurt!”
1st Spokesmen: "That will show him to think twice before taken on the Escaswift's ace!"

Tito quickly passes the ball to Alex and the EscaSwifts score another goal.

1st Spokesmen: “I don’t believe it! They score another goal its 2 - 1 to the Escaswifts! The Escaswifts only need one more goal to win!"

Kendrin: “Come on you men your letting though’s weaklings to win!.... Give them what you got!”

Kendrin does a spin drop on one of the Escaswift players, but he was able to jump off his Moonzeal before it crashed on the arena floor.

2nd Spokesman: “Oooh what a nasty move to get into!”

Tito makes Moonco swim up to that player who is comforting his Moonzeal after the spin drop.

Tito: “Yo! You okay?”
Dan: “Yeah! Just get that goal will ya!”
Tito: “No problem!”

Tito heads back after the ball again.
The Andrins now quickly make another goal and the crowds cheer in excitment

2nd Spokesmen: "Oh my god its 2 - 2, both teams only need to score one more goal to win the match!"

1st Spokesmen: "Yeah and doesn't the crowd know it! Just liston to them cheering for there team!"
2nd Spokesmen: "Yes both teams are going to give all what they have got in this match!"

1st Spokesmen: "Both Tito and Kendrin are still holding on strong! Lets hope there won't be another repeat of what happened when the team last met up!"

Tito now gets hold of the ball and is ready to go and score, but Kendrin has other ideas

Kendrin: “Don’t you even think about it pest!”

Kendrin uses some sort of magic and shoots it at Tito which hits him in the back.

Tito: “Ahhh!”

Tito drops the ball and it starts to fall to the bottom of the arena.
The Escaswifts and Andrins hurry towards the ball.
Tito watches the ball falls further down.

Tito: “That Kendrin that was no Rush Ball magic.... If he thinks he can! Come on Moonco we’ve got no time to lose.”

Before the other team catches the ball Tito jumps off Moonco and swims in between two Andrin players and grabs hold of the ball before they had a chance to and he starts swimming off.

1st Spokesmen: “Wait a sec! Could it be? Yes it is I’m sure it is!.... Its Tito’s Moonco Special!!!”
Kendrin: "Stop him men!!"

Moonco catches up with Tito where he grabs hold of Moonco’s tail and Moonco start spinning around very fast. Tito then lets go of the ball where it spins towards to the goal. The Andrin players start hurrying towards the ball. Tito then lets go of Moonco’s tail and spins towards the ball he then makes himself skid and hits the ball just inches away from Kendrin grabbing hold of the ball. The ball flies off and shoots into the goal.

1st & 2nd Spokesmen: “Goal, Goal, GOAL!!!!!”

The whole crowd cheer and the Escaswifts wins!

2nd Spokesmen: “The match was won by the victorious Escaswifts!”

People started cheering and the Rush ball team leave the arena and start showing off to the fans.
Back with Eclipse and Hope, they have left the arena and are heading off to find Tito.

Hope: “Wow what a match!”

Eclipse: “Yeah and the Escaswifts won......... I guess Tito has really improved, or maybe what the people were just over reacting about what happened to Tito with that Kendrin guy?"

Hope: “I don’t think they were......... Anyway what now?”
Eclipse: “We go and find Tito and have a little chat with him.”

Hope: “........ Um Eclipse are you sure perhaps we should wait until tomorrow...... I mean he probably wants to celebrate with his team mates with their victory they had tonight.”

Eclipse: “Yeah well I was planning on leaving early tomorrow, so it really can’t wait.”

Hope and Eclipse soon find themselves outside a large blue door with a large sign above it saying Escaswifts.

Eclipse: “A huh this is the place where Alan said we should be able to find him after the match.”
Hope: “Do you think we are allowed in?”

Eclipse: “Sure all we have to say is that Alan sent us to speak with him quick.”
Hope: “If you say so...”

Eclipse and Hope walk in where they see the Escaswift team celebrating by drinking and talking about the match. Just then one of the Escaswift players see Eclipse and Hope coming into the room.

Sam: “Looks like we’ve got a couple of visitors.”

They all went quite and turned round and looked. (Hope is hiding behind Eclipse a little)

Eclipse: “Err Hi there....”
Kim: “Hey you two your not allowed in here.”
Dan: “Yeah run along you two, before we call the guards.”

Eclipse: “Look we’ve just come to..........”
Alex: “Hey didn’t you hear us, get your butt’s out of here!”

Hope suddenly jumps out in front of Eclipse and is looking a little angry.

Hope: “Well I never!!....... Look we’ve came to speak to Tito!”

Dan: “You can speak to him later can’t you see we are trying to celebrate our victory we had..... Now go!”

Sam: “I’ll get the guards to take these trouble makers away!”

Tito: “No don’t!! .......... Look they only want to speak to me so you guys stay here and celebrate and I’ll have a quick word with them.”

Alex: “I’ll come with you Tito you don’t know if they are with Kendrin or not.”

Tito and Alex walk up to Eclipse and Hope, while the rest of the team leave to the next room in there.

Tito: “Hello there I’m Tito you wanted to speak to me about something?”
Eclipse: “Yes......... I’m Eclipse and this is Hope I need to ask you for a favour.”
Tito: “Oh!..... What sort of favour?”

Eclipse: “I wish you to come with me to go and stop the Terror.”
Tito: “What?!”
Alex: “What the!!”

Tito and Alex look at each other and start to giggle

Tito: “Wow really!........ Your pulling my leg..... I’ve heard about that Terror Myth.”
Eclipse: “Myth?”

Tito: “Yeah the Terror caused destruction to the land and the people there. But the Terror was sealed away for all of eternity by a mysterious force.”

Eclipse: “Yeah but that seal is now broken and its causing havoc again!”
Tito: “Right?”

Eclipse: “Look I was told that you will help us go after the Terror!”
Tito: “Huh me!?......... You must have the wrong person.”

Eclipse: “Alan is you’re father right!!”
Tito: “....... No.”
Eclipse: “What!!.... Alan isn’t you’re father, now who’s pulling who’s leg!!”
Tito: “Look have you finished?”

Eclipse: “No I haven’t!! Can’t you see the Terror is attacking innocent people. People are going to die if we don’t stop it!”

Tito: “.......... And what am I suppose to do...... Go and tell its mum that the Terror is being a bad boy to all of the people living on the land.”

Eclipse: “What?!..... No don’t be so ridiculous will be going up to it and fight against it.”
Tito: “I rather look for it’s mum...”

Alex: “Now hold on to your Moonzeals..... Let me get this straight you plan to go and fight this Terror thing which has only been seen as forms of monsters....... No one is even sure if it has a form of its own or not and you plan to fight it! [turns and looks at Tito and points a Eclipse] Now look who’s lost there marbles.”

Tito: “Look... Eclipse was it? I think you should go now and get some sleep and keep this Terror fighting thing to yourself before you get yourself hurt.”

Eclipse: “Why you little!!....... Do you really think that your underwater city will be safe from the Terror, you know that it’ll find away to attack your underwater home!”

Tito: “Yeah Whatever!”
Eclipse: “Hmm I’ve got it you’re scared!”
Tito: “Of what?”

Eclipse: “The Terror of course!! You pretend to be so brave and courageous but in the end your just a wimp!!”

Tito: “What the!!.. No way who the hell do you think you are calling me a wimp!”
Eclipse: “Why else wouldn’t you join us.....”
Tito: “Look it isn’t my sort of thing okay!!”

Eclipse: “Oh why did you come and speak to us you should of realise that I was an adventurer....... Oh Hang on now I see it!”

Tito: “See What?!”
Eclipse: “You thought you could come and speak to us hoping probably to have some fun with the little young lady!”

Tito: “What the Hell!!”
Hope: “Eclipse stop it!!”
Eclipse: “Hah I’m right aren’t I...... Come on admit it!!”

Tito: “Hey Shut your mouth before I shut it for you! I’m going, I’m not listening to all of this!”
Hope: “Stop it, Stop it, Stop it!!”
Alex: “Yo Tito calm it your upsetting the young lady.”
Tito: “Don’t worry I’m going!”

Eclipse: “Good I thought you would of been a waste of space anyway........ Compared to your father!!”

Tito and Alex walk off as does Eclipse and Hope.
To be continued.....

Old Feb 18th, 2002, 08:52 PM   #10
Rei
EVA 00 Pilot

Rei is on a distinguished road
Good work Soul Angel!

I'd like to know if Alex is one of tha main characters of the story, or if he's only a secondary character.
Rei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2002, 07:24 AM   #11
Soul Angel

Quote:
Originally posted by Rei
Good work Soul Angel!

I'd like to know if Alex is one of tha main characters of the story, or if he's only a secondary character.
Alex is actually one of the main characters in the story, so you'll see more of him in Magikala