Home  Appotography.com 
advertisement Tiny Crosswords - Made by MagnetiCatGames.com
Playstation 2 Fantasy - Everything about Playstation 2 Developed on Alienware! Search games!
  Register   Calendar   Members   FAQ   Home  

Latest NewsReviewsPreviewsFeaturesScreenshotsContact Our Staff

Welcome to the PsFantasy.com Forums.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back  PsFantasy.com Forums » Gaming Forums » Other Consoles

Old Feb 23rd, 2003, 10:49 PM   #21
Daedaelus
I'm Rick James *****

Daedaelus is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by dan da man

I do agree with you that link (in the wnid waker) looks like a 5-year old kid, I think this title is aimed at kids too.
Oh, shut up! I swear you're going on my ignore list, dan. How could you say that TWW is aimed towards little kids without providing any support or defending your statement at all? Please, please say something that helps prove your statement.

As for you, Weapon_ZX84, well I never valued your opinion from the start anyway. The straight fact is that you just pick one point of a game and rag on that. I'll bet you didnt know that Link grows, and his appearance changes as you progress in the game. This is similar to the Ocarina of Time aspect back from N64.

Both of you should immediately stop discussing Zelda: The Wind Waker until you successfully beat the game.

goodman, where are you...?

The Tree of Life...
Daedaelus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2003, 11:34 PM   #22
DragonSphere
Beneath the Shadow

DragonSphere is on a distinguished road
If you think this is bad, the X-Box.com forums is worse. Most of the posters rag on Wind Waker like there's no tomorrow...definitley deserve to get their asses kicked.
DragonSphere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2003, 12:16 AM   #23
Vicious_2003
Stationary Wonderer

Vicious_2003 is on a distinguished road
Hey Iguana You think I give a shit if you value my opinion or not !?. I didnt completely rag on the game at all. I said its almost undoubtably a good game, hell its probably really good . I just hate the way they made Link look, I can do that right...oh yeah I most certainly can. Granted I probably will end up playing this title eventually (Reluctantly ) and heck ill prolly enjoy the game , but it will REALLY bother me that Link looks the way he does. So dont tell me the strait up facts of what I do cuz your DEAD wrong, im not biast enough for it to effect how I judge a game . And where do you come off telling people to shut up ?. The hell with you Iguana there are other ways to get your point across that dont involve offending people. Fu*k your ignore list, put ME on it . I could care less. People have the right to express there opinions dude, weather you like it or not. But when you come off telling people you dont value thier opinions and telling them to "Shut Up" you make yourself sound extreemly stupid, and your not really that stupid are you ? And as far as the aiming the game towards a younger audience. I dont really know about that. Im just saying that they did make the game look more like a cartoon than it used to and cartoons are aimed towards younger kids right ?, Thats no big deal and certainly doesent mean they are aiming the game towards a younger audience im just saying when they say they want to bring a more mature feel to thier console, why go and make a change like this. A VERY VERY un needed and in my case un wanted change. And how come just because I make one negative comment on a game im suddenly labeled as Biast ? Sounds more to me like an over protective fan boy running his mouth but who knows . And Iguana . I wasnt picking on one aspect of the game and judging it on that, notice that I said the game is probably very good. Yeah read that . Go ahead Ill give you a second . Ok you read it right, maybe you should have the first time before you got all offensive on me.

The kinder, gentler, Vicious

Beretta55- "fo sheezy heezy neezy weezy flipity floppity floop"

Lost Myth- "I already know you are something special and I think the Pistons did too,
because then why would they have won the trophy on your birthday dude?

Anonymous- "Whos more to blame, me for being quote un quote gullible ?, or him for lying !?"
Vicious_2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2003, 06:49 AM   #24
dan da man
Talk to the hand

dan da man is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Iguana

Oh, shut up! I swear you're going on my ignore list, dan. How could you say that TWW is aimed towards little kids without providing any support or defending your statement at all? Please, please say something that helps prove your statement.

As for you, Weapon_ZX84, well I never valued your opinion from the start anyway. The straight fact is that you just pick one point of a game and rag on that. I'll bet you didnt know that Link grows, and his appearance changes as you progress in the game. This is similar to the Ocarina of Time aspect back from N64.

Both of you should immediately stop discussing Zelda: The Wind Waker until you successfully beat the game.

goodman, where are you...?
Do I care if im on your ignore list? nope.

well if you are telling me to shut up, provide some info why it is not aimed at kids.
Old Feb 24th, 2003, 10:38 PM   #25
Daedaelus
I'm Rick James *****

You guys are ignore list. I won't even bother to read your posts, as to reply to them, I would have to drop down to your level, which I don't want to do.

The Tree of Life...
Old Feb 25th, 2003, 08:06 AM   #26
dan da man
Talk to the hand

Quote:

You guys are ignore list. I won't even bother to read your posts, as to reply to them, I would have to drop down to your level, which I don't want to do.

Iguana, who the hell do you think your are? no one is bothered who's on your ignore list, This is a forum, so I put my opinion in, if you dont like it, just get off the boards or dont read like you said!
Old Feb 26th, 2003, 11:12 AM   #27
ssjtrunks13
Results May Vary

ssjtrunks13 is on a distinguished road
This is not me siding with anyone, it's just how I feel about it.

I've liked the Zelda series since I first played Zelda: Link to the Past for SNES. I am glad that I've got to see some of Ocarina of Time and the only game that disappointed me was Majora's Mask because I don't think the mask thing is all that interesting and I didn't like the one mask that I remember seeing a lot in the commercials. Wind Waker looks very good and I think it's cool that nintendo has decided to try something different with their Zelda games. I can't wait to see how good this one happens to be. So far the only Zelda games I haven't played are: Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, whatever the title of the sdecond one made for nintendo is, and Wind Waker.
ssjtrunks13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26th, 2003, 03:13 PM   #28
Daedaelus
I'm Rick James *****

Quote:
Originally posted by ssjtrunks13

the only game that disappointed me was Majora's Mask.
Agreed. The only reason that Majora's Mask kinda disappointed me was because it was too short.

The Tree of Life...
Old Feb 26th, 2003, 04:19 PM   #29
Vicious_2003
Stationary Wonderer

lol. Not to instigate this any further but. I just think its funny that when some people are given an argument they cant refute, instead of just admitting that they were wrong they say things like "to reply to them, I would have to drop down to your level, which I don't want to do". I gave a well thought out reasonable response to your rather immature and offensive post and thats all you have to say "I dont want to drop to your level" i am disspointed. But oh well it was stupid anyways and we have reached a solution. You dont read and of Dan or Mines Posts (Just because we voiced opinions you dont agree with ). And I wont read yours, no big deal

Lost Myth- "I already know you are something special and I think the Pistons did too,

Anonymous- "Whos more to blame, me for being quote un quote gullible ?, or him for lying !?"
Old Mar 1st, 2003, 10:57 PM   #30
Preventer Wind

Preventer Wind is on a distinguished road
Children why most you fight? Zelda is not as good looking he could be but the fact that he does change in the game doesn't prove he will look any better. I mean he could grow up and looked even more like a freak. Don't you guys remember the sweet Zelda screens when the Game Cube first came out? Now that is what I was looking forward to. But this new Zelda character looks worse. Does this mean the game won’t be good? Of course not.

Quote:
Originally posted by Weapon_XZ84
So dont tell me the strait up facts of what I do cuz your DEAD wrong, im not biast enough for it to effect how I judge a game.
lol
You not biast enough that's a joke.

Quote:
What gives you the right to tell people what they should do? I mean, do you deserve to discuss the game or anything at all? If you are going to bite people's heads off for not agreeing with you or for giving their own opinion then I think it would be wise to rethink that statement.

[/QUOTE]

"Know thy enemy and know thy self,"
"Find naught to fear in 100 battles."
"Know not thy enemy, but know thy self,"
"Find victory and defeat in equal measure"
"Know thy enemy, but know not thy self,"
"Find defeat in every battle."

Sun Tzu
Preventer Wind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2003, 09:07 PM   #31
Hero
Lost Hero

Hero is on a distinguished road
Okay guys, let's all calm down and break this down.

If you get mad about another person's opinion then you're insecure and you should probably rethink your stance in an arguement.

In my opinion, whether you care or not, Zelda is doing what it's supposed to do, and it's doing it successfully. I don't wanna see some 20 year old Link and a Zelda with massive breasts and shiny lips. I wanna see a game that looks fun, plays fun and does something different.

Cel-shaded games mixed with textured world graphics have done successful, but what about an entirely single cell shaded game?

I think I can word what Iguana said more correctly... Don't judge the game until you play it because then your judgement is empty.

Some games aren't for everyone. You could go around and say "Suikoden 3 pwnz Zelda FO SHO!!!" But until you play both games entirely and own both systems, your opinion is going to be looked at as biased.

Link is badass, and I think it doesn't matter whether or not he looks like a real person. What matters is that he still has all the cool abilities and the cool "never talk" character.

Play what you want, but don't argue, because then nothing gets settled.
Old Mar 9th, 2003, 10:08 PM   #32
Uchiha Sasuke
Cursed

Uchiha Sasuke is on a distinguished road
I don't really care about what reviews a game gets.I will get it if I like it.It doesn't matter what others tell ne.Anyways I suggest you people tone it down a little.Because if I see another negative statement the thread is closed. Hehe......Have a nice day.

~The Official Ps2Fantasy Ninja~

~A Life Without Love, Is No Life At All~

Social Networks
Uchiha Sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2003, 11:46 AM   #33
ssjtrunks13
Results May Vary

My brother played the demo at a store and I have to say the game looks like it's going to turn out really nice. The Zelda games have yet to disappoint me.
Old Mar 10th, 2003, 05:58 PM   #34
dan da man
Talk to the hand

Quote:
Originally posted by ssjtrunks13

My brother played the demo at a store and I have to say the game looks like it's going to turn out really nice. The Zelda games have yet to disappoint me.

You could be dissapointed with this one.....J/k slightly

This is going to be a good game I hope, I never played a zelda game before, hopefully this one will be good as the others ive seen.
Old Mar 10th, 2003, 06:05 PM   #35
Hero
Lost Hero

You've never played a Zelda game? It's the best adventure series.

I've seen demos of it, and it looks really fun. The graphics are amazing and the sound effects are amazing too.

Another game i wanna play is Wario World...

"Have a rotten day, hahahahah!" - Wario
Old Mar 10th, 2003, 08:27 PM   #36
ssjtrunks13
Results May Vary

If you have a GBA you might want to check out A Link to the Past.
Old Mar 10th, 2003, 10:44 PM   #37
Vicious_2003
Stationary Wonderer

yeah...dont worry the negativitys over...atleast on my end. I just wanna say that I wasnt Judging the game in any way but one. The looks, and I think by playing a demo and seeing tons of pics you can do that right. Thier are waaaaaaay more things that go into how enjoyable a game is than just looks as we all know and , not to sound like a broken record but I did say the game was probably very good (After seeing reviews its just about a sure thing) . The fact that Link looks the way he does just bothers me greatly (More than others) . Thats all. It was never meant to be made into a big deal. I just dont take kindly to being offended...my bad

Old Mar 11th, 2003, 12:19 AM   #38
Hero
Lost Hero

It's understandable. Iguana, you need to control your temper. Just because Zelda got a 9.5 doesn't mean anything, because honestly... It isn't that good of a game. Don't get me wrong, I don't think Vice City deserved a perfect 10. Hell I don't even think Vice City deserved an 8.5, at best.

It's all in opinion. I'll probably think the game is a 10 when I play it, and that's all that matters to me.