Home  Appotography.com 
advertisement Tiny Crosswords - Made by MagnetiCatGames.com
Playstation 2 Fantasy - Everything about Playstation 2 Developed on Alienware! Search games!
  Register   Calendar   Members   FAQ   Home  

Latest NewsReviewsPreviewsFeaturesScreenshotsContact Our Staff

Welcome to the PsFantasy.com Forums.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back  PsFantasy.com Forums » Gaming Forums » Other Consoles

Old Dec 11th, 2002, 10:00 AM   #1
dan da man
Talk to the hand

dan da man is on a distinguished road
Angry damn xbox to hell!

im sorry for the title, but when you see this news and if it is true. why didnt hideo sign a deal with sony!
dan da man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11th, 2002, 12:38 PM   #2
MakgSnake

MakgSnake is on a distinguished road
Well, yeah I heard about this news too.......
People are gonna talk about Xbox here then MGS3, so I'll move this thread to Other Consoles.
And yeah money can buy alot of things, I am just happy that Konami refused the offer for XBOX only exclusive.

Seem like Microsoft is struggling. Ah well.......
Old Dec 11th, 2002, 12:55 PM   #3
Beretta55
Reached for the sky

Beretta55 is on a distinguished road
meh have a problem with it? then quit bitching and buy a Xbox. that's my wonderful advice for today *roll's eye's* but still i dont care i have all 3 system's. but if all people are going to do is just bitch about this then it will get annoying.
Old Dec 11th, 2002, 01:03 PM   #4
MakgSnake

Not bitching about anything........but that no everybody can own all three systems........we all are not rich and may not have the ability to save money to buy another system.
Old Dec 11th, 2002, 01:06 PM   #5
Beretta55
Reached for the sky

Quote:
Originally posted by MakgSnake

Not bitching about anything........but that no everybody can own all three systems........we all are not rich and may not have the ability to save money to buy another system.
never said i was rich now did i? maybe your not bitching but for the people who do. if you just sit there and bitch it wont really cause anything. will just make you want to take a bat and beat the crap out of gate's with it but it is really annoying how mircosoft is trying to "BUY" their way into the gaming market.
Old Dec 11th, 2002, 01:20 PM   #6
MakgSnake

We are just discussing about the fact that has happened, I am still not sure if its all true or just a internet rumour.

But not bitching, and if anyone has some negative things about Xbox, it would be opinions and not bitching.

Lets see what happens to Metal Gear Solid 3, I hope it gets a release in 2004 of Nov or something, that'd be nice.
Old Dec 11th, 2002, 01:44 PM   #7
dan da man
Talk to the hand

i was not bitching, well i am planning to get a xobox for diffrent games aswell but the gamecube has a wonderful selection our aswell i am stcuk between them! but if mgs3 WAS xbox exclusive i would have to go with the xbox for sure, but lets hope not for sure its not xbox exclusive!

i think, march 8th 2004 wuold be a fine date in the birthday of mgs2 (well in the uk not sre about the rest of the worlds date)
Old Dec 11th, 2002, 01:52 PM   #8
dan da man
Talk to the hand

btw

no way am i dissing the xbox but when i read this rumour, i was so angry, and when i found out substance was on xobox first awell. btw do u know if the gamecube gets its fair share of mgs series? dont own a gamecube i was just wondering!
Old Dec 11th, 2002, 02:04 PM   #9
MakgSnake

dan da man, I appreciate that you have alot of input on the news and all, but please next time, use the edit button to put in some extra stuff you missed. Double posting isn't really allowed here. Thank you.
Old Dec 11th, 2002, 02:33 PM   #10
Beretta55
Reached for the sky

Quote:
Originally posted by dan da man

btw

no way am i dissing the xbox but when i read this rumour, i was so angry, and when i found out substance was on xobox first awell. btw do u know if the gamecube gets its fair share of mgs series? dont own a gamecube i was just wondering!
i know you wernt i was just pissed at something. and it take's awhile for my anger to go so i didnt mean to jump on ya
Old Dec 11th, 2002, 03:22 PM   #11
Frozen
Dante May Cry

Frozen is on a distinguished road
All I hope is it does not get to have the same shitty framerate Substance has in X Box (although I still have not tried it, but for all I've heard about it... )

But yeah, that sucks for X Box non-owners. I really don't care much about it, though.

Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11th, 2002, 05:11 PM   #12
KraftSLU
Local Xbox Supporter

KraftSLU is on a distinguished road
What kills me is there is going to be a lot more hype about Splinter Cell 2 than there will be for MGS3 most likely. Microsoft is just buying games now to deprive the other systems of them.

And as for struggling, a struggling company couldn't buy out Konami on anything, much less time exclusivity.
Old Dec 11th, 2002, 05:34 PM   #13
jjmoohead
MAGIC MONKEY

jjmoohead is on a distinguished roadjjmoohead is on a distinguished roadjjmoohead is on a distinguished road
Kraft, Microsoft is sturggling in the console department, they are still 3rd btw. But the fact is that if Xbox was Sega it would be dead like all them, but Microsoft is the biggest company in the world (well one of) and the reason they can buy these companies is not becuase of the money xbox is bringing in, but because of the money PC sales are bringing in. I guess this is why i don't like Xbox all that much. They are stealing quality games from the other companies just to try and make an extra buck here and there, when they didnt even need to make the console in the first place.

The Magic Is Coming!
jjmoohead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11th, 2002, 05:40 PM   #14
dan da man
Talk to the hand

Quote:
Originally posted by jjmoohead

Kraft, Microsoft is sturggling in the console department, they are still 3rd btw. But the fact is that if Xbox was Sega it would be dead like all them, but Microsoft is the biggest company in the world (well one of) and the reason they can buy these companies is not becuase of the money xbox is bringing in, but because of the money PC sales are bringing in. I guess this is why i don't like Xbox all that much. They are stealing quality games from the other companies just to try and make an extra buck here and there, when they didnt even need to make the console in the first place.
i agree, i dont hate xbox i kind of like the xbox, but there is no need to try and nick games to make the extra buck, microsoft is being greedy, i mean there company is on the of the richest and powerful in the world, i think there sales on there xbox have gone down and now they need new games to get more sales and respect but i dont i think they would get less respect if they try and do this, well lets hope they dont do this!
Old Dec 11th, 2002, 09:13 PM   #15
MakgSnake

Quote:
Originally posted by jjmoohead

"Claps"......Very well said.....that is soo true. At work I am amazed from the fact that Xbox's price is $289 (Canadian) with 2 free games, and still doesn't sell out, as for Ps2 is for $299 just the system (No bundle option) and still everyday we sell out all of them at the end of the day. Its amazing. Neways..........

Yeah, I am afraid from the fact too that MGS3 might have slow frame rate again, I hope not. Well, we'll see what happens.
Old Dec 11th, 2002, 10:06 PM   #16
Sleazy P Martini

Sleazy P Martini is on a distinguished road
Quote:
am afraid from the fact too that MGS3 might have slow frame rate again, I hope not. Well, we'll see what happens.
I don't think that is going to happen since it will be made for the Xbox first. If anything I'd be worried about the PS2 version. Anyone remember Blood Omen?
Old Dec 11th, 2002, 10:14 PM   #17
MakgSnake

True Sleazy, you are right about that.......we all should be worried about the Ps2 version more.

But I hope they do what Midway did, making the game for both the systems at the same time. Not porting it actually. Like that the Ps2 version would be as good as the Xbox version
Old Dec 22nd, 2002, 08:51 PM   #18
lowdru2k2
Rayburn Golf Player

lowdru2k2 is on a distinguished road
I don't see anything wrong with it. PS2 will get it sometime after XBox. People are just mad that its not coming to PS2 first. I thought MGS2 on XBox was better than MGS2 on PS2, just buy a XBox and be happy with MGS3. But don't get mad because you hate XBox and MGS3 is coming to it first. Its not like MGS HAS to come on PS2 first....Sony doesn't own it or nothing. And XBox is not struggling in anyway. I think XBox has the best to offer this Holiday season.
lowdru2k2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23rd, 2002, 12:37 AM   #19
MakgSnake

Quote:
Originally posted by lowdru2k2

I thought MGS2 on XBox was better than MGS2 on PS2.
Aah...No, it was not. The slow downs?...and everything.....I have played the Xbox version of Substance, I am just waiting for the PS2 version, so I can say things clearly. Xbox version has extra missions only in Substance, thats all.

I will be getting an Xbox soon, but I SERIOUSLY dont want MGS3 to come out on XBOX, please GOD NO!!
Old Dec 23rd, 2002, 10:04 AM   #20
dan da man
Talk to the hand

Quote:

Aah...No, it was not. The slow downs?...and everything.....I have played the Xbox version of Substance, I am just waiting for the PS2 version, so I can say things clearly. Xbox version has extra missions only in Substance, thats all.

I will be getting an Xbox soon, but I SERIOUSLY dont want MGS3 to come out on XBOX, please GOD NO!!
i have to agree, its not as we all hate xbox, maybe because its a ps2 website!, i just realy want it to come out on ps2 and be exclusive!

and why do xbox want mgs3? its going to be one of the biggest games eve,r so its to force ppl to get a xbox so sales will go up i think microsoft r u using mgs3 to get more sales!

plz let mgs3 be on ps2!!!!!!!!!!!