Home  Appotography.com 
advertisement Tiny Crosswords - Made by MagnetiCatGames.com
Playstation 2 Fantasy - Everything about Playstation 2 Developed on Alienware! Search games!
  Register   Calendar   Members   FAQ   Home  

Latest NewsReviewsPreviewsFeaturesScreenshotsContact Our Staff

Welcome to the PsFantasy.com Forums.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back  PsFantasy.com Forums » General Forums » General Chat

Old Dec 31st, 2003, 03:45 PM   #1
happy_doughnut
just a rolling stone

happy_doughnut is on a distinguished road
Angry Goodbye, 2003.

Hi guys.

Well, today's officially the last day of the year 2003. It's pretty early here in the continental U$ still, so hopefully for all you guys and gals living in Italy (Fortune and Harry-sama !! ^__^), the UK, Austria, Portugal (Eli?), Australia and other parts of the world, it still is December 31st. ^__^;

So, then... onto the post:

As another year comes to an end, I'm sure many, like myself, have gone through many different experiences, both good and bad. You may have also met new faces, as well as have bid farewell to some old ones. Every year, no matter how "alike" the others it may seem, brings many new things; some of which are pleasant and some which are not, but in the end, it's the mixture of these different events that shape the memories that we will carry over onto the next year of our lives.

Likewise, some of us look forward to the next new year with a shinning light of hope, while others await it with gruesome dread. And then. . . some claim to think of it as "any other day." Hopefully, everyone here has at least some sort of positive outlook for this upcoming year, and if you don't: Cheer up. Things may have been rough this year, and quite possibly there will be more rough circumstances comming up next year - but you aren't alone, for every single one of us has our fair share, and sometimes more, of bad experiences. However, by having a grim outlook, we are making it even harder for ourselves, so don't be sad.

So, as this year comes to an end, we can now add more memories into our hearts and minds - what things will you remember about this year? Have you made new friends. . . lost old ones?

I bet there are quite a couple of things you wanted to say to a certain someone, be it a friend, a family member or someone dear to you, that you didn't. I know I did: There was one thing I really wanted to tell someone, but never gathered the courage necessary to say it. But that's understandable, I guess, for sometimes the things we want to say most are the ones that are the hardest to say, wouldn't you agree?

So, guys... bid farewell to the year 2003 here! Reflecting back on it, what will you take from it and keep dear in your heart?

May every single one of you have a great day today and a wonderful new year. May you all accomplish all you're set out to, and may you always keep you head up high. Whenever loneliness sets it and you're covered in blue, remember that there's a silly girl on the west coast of the U$ that cosiders you to be her friends.

*huggles everybody*
happy_doughnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2003, 07:53 PM   #2
Cannibal Clown
Taijutsu Master

Cannibal Clown is on a distinguished road
Noooooo, i don't want to say goodbye to 2003. I had so much fun this year, probabl;y one of my best./ Graduating from highschool, and to start college. Making all the new friends, and keeping tight with all the old. My first car, hell, my license! The finale of Lord of the Rings and the Matrix. And halo finaly went down in price!!!

It was a good year, and the last thing i want is anything less than this one. So i'm holding on to it for the next few hours like there's no tomarow. Scary thought, what if there is none? Spooky >~<

Cannibal Clown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2003, 09:03 PM   #3
trunks69420
Now Im Nothing

trunks69420 is on a distinguished road
I dont have any memories i want to say goodbye to or any that i am looking forward to... I live my life a quarter mile at a time j/k There is no fate but what we make for ouselves so i intend to take whatever from the past and move on in progress and intelect... but as for tonight... i am gonna get FUCKED UP!! sorry for the words.. but i have no other way to put it.... oh well.. have a great new years all and i will see you next year

five vicodin chased with a shot of clarity...
trunks69420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2003, 11:09 PM   #4
Piggle_humsy
The One & Only

Piggle_humsy is on a distinguished roadPiggle_humsy is on a distinguished roadPiggle_humsy is on a distinguished roadPiggle_humsy is on a distinguished roadPiggle_humsy is on a distinguished roadPiggle_humsy is on a distinguished roadPiggle_humsy is on a distinguished road
Talking Happy New Year Everyone!!

There are some people Im glad to be taking into 2004 with me, people that have made 2003 a much better year than it would have been without them, some I came across on this site
I have lots of memorable moments from 2003, some I will hold onto like meeting certain celebs and finally getting my slr camera that I'd wanted for so long and seeing the last of Frodo's journey on the big screen, but some bad ones I will be glad to forget like when I almost lost my sister thru undiagnosed diabetes and almost losing my brother to some club bouncers beating the sh*t outta him and stamping on his head and me losing my job and not being able to say goodbye to the children that I cared so much for!
Its been an up and down year and I am quite glad to move on really, Hoping that 2004 will bring my family the happiness it deserves and possibly bring me some love.

Yes I can honestly say that 2003 wasn't the best year of my life, but I am 21 so I have lots of time to still find it.

I hope that 2004 brings you all good times.

Piggle
x x x x

Piggle_humsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2004, 03:25 AM   #5
DragonSphere
Beneath the Shadow

DragonSphere is on a distinguished road
2003 actually turned out to be a pretty good year for me- been getting good grades, establishing good relationships with everybody, and not to mention some quality games coming in just in time for the holidays.

A good year indeed: for sure to be missed!
DragonSphere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2004, 04:15 AM   #6
Redpyramidhead
pazparacolombia

Redpyramidhead is on a distinguished road
It is my opinion that the years we live through never leave us and each moment experienced we take with us on to new years. Everything that is created cannot be uncreated and things good and bad, likewise, can not be undone so these things come with you as you continure your journey into 2004. Those of us who like to think of birthdays or New Years as a new beginning (like the comfort in the old saying "tommorrow is the first day of the rest of your life") need not worry about these past happenings they bring with them though, because when your memories of both good things and bad, successes or mistakes, are looked at in a positive way, you will come to the realization that everything happened for ultimate good, anyway. Nobody can go through life learning anything without having experiences, especially bad ones, which includes all kinds of things including loss and anything from small to huge mistakes. You need these things to happen to you to survive. Why? Because you learn from them...and you become a better person from it. And if you can't figure out what you learned from 2003 yet you needn't worry because it will come to you in the future when you need it.

So, my point is, no matter what happened to you in 2003, you can only be better for it as long as you see that. And also, all the great things that happened in 2003 don't suddenly dissappear with the coming of 2004. That is a habit of humans to think that but the truth is they are still here because they can't be undone and if it was important to you the memories or whatever it is can only flourish and become a classic.

And what about New Year's resolutions? Well, more power to you if you can hold to them, but even if you don't right away, remember that it's all part of the ride and if you keep trying you are destined to succeed sooner or later. If you don't achieve that resolution all in this year remember all the progress you still nade towards it when going into 2005. Things carry on and do not end at the end of a year, which is merely a number... a way for us to count time. That is the way it works if you believe in yourself.

So Happy New years all. Thank you dear sweet Mena for your kind and uplifting words. It is so heartening to hear these words from you even though I know you had been having it rough in the latter part of 2003. The fact that you can still have a positive outlook and do some of the things you do best with that post at the same time (write and help people with your kind kind words!) Amazes me! You are truly an amazing person who always CAN do what they're heart desires and don't forget that!

Happy New Years EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!

PEACE

_RED_ stuff

"..loathsome laughing, mixed with such a cry as no man has heard save for in the phlegathon of unrelatable nightmares; a cry wherein reverberated the horror and anguish of a haunted lifetime packed into one atrocious moment..."
Redpyramidhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2004, 12:36 PM   #7
tempted

tempted is on a distinguished road
Smile

Happy New Year everyone...well 2003 until October was a very nice year for me but the pain that i've been going thru since October is something i do not wish to anyone ..in October there were 2 deaths in my family and that is probably one of the things that i would like to say goodbye to (the pain)...i just hope that this year will bring me some better days...the one good thing that i will take and keep in my heart from 2003 is the completly not understandable feeling that i have for someone... that's pretty much all i remember from this year...
tempted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2004, 04:16 AM   #8
Berserker
misfit

Berserker is on a distinguished road
Happy new year everyone!
I wish you guys all the best in the new year, lots of wisdom good luck and good health.
Like every year 2003 had it's ups and downs, another year lived another year learned.

Vincere Aut Mori
Berserker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2004, 01:26 PM   #9
NuckinFutts

NuckinFutts is on a distinguished road
Happy 5th day of 2K4, heh. Better late than never.
NuckinFutts is offline   Reply With Quote