Home  Appotography.com 
advertisement Tiny Crosswords - Made by MagnetiCatGames.com
Playstation 2 Fantasy - Everything about Playstation 2 Developed on Alienware! Search games!
  Register   Calendar   Members   FAQ   Home  

Latest NewsReviewsPreviewsFeaturesScreenshotsContact Our Staff

Welcome to the PsFantasy.com Forums.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back  PsFantasy.com Forums » General Forums » General Chat

Old May 23rd, 2007, 12:46 AM   #1361
Berserker
misfit

Berserker is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by trunks69420
or you could play in the driveway when they're leaving and make pretend they hit you and make them feel horrible and they wont notice the damage was from another time.
Pure evil right there....

Thinking: Last weeks have been one freaking turmoil of work, troubles, anger, doubt, fear, school, hospitals etc. Seems to be settling down a bit now, at last!

Vincere Aut Mori
Berserker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2007, 09:23 AM   #1362
trunks69420
Now Im Nothing

trunks69420 is on a distinguished road
currently thinking... last day of fretting the executives today at work.. and i'm thinking how amazing pirates3 will be after i get outta work tonight also thinking of how loved i am and how happy that makes me.

AND wishing that mornings didnt start till 1pm

five vicodin chased with a shot of clarity...
trunks69420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2007, 12:20 AM   #1363
Berserker
misfit

Another day of rain, seems like we've already gotten enough nice weather and it's gonna rain for 3 months straight...thank god I'm going to Lisboa in a few weeks.

Vincere Aut Mori
Old Jun 1st, 2007, 03:32 AM   #1364
Beretta55
Reached for the sky

Beretta55 is on a distinguished road
Right now I'm thinking angry and depressing thoughts. Something serious happened with the family today, has everything to do with what I mentioned in my thread last month, but the tension and seriousness of the problem is increased one hundred fold and the results might be disastrous.

It seems a break from the chaotic events of past is not in my future.
Old Jun 1st, 2007, 03:35 AM   #1365
Berserker
misfit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta55
Right now I'm thinking angry and depressing thoughts. Something serious happened with the family today, has everything to do with what I mentioned in my thread last month, but the tension and seriousness of the problem is increased one hundred fold and the results might be disastrous.

It seems a break from the chaotic events of past is not in my future.
Sorry to hear that Beretta, sounds awfull. I hope you can keep your head straight in times like these and my thoughts are with you. Stay strong!

Vincere Aut Mori
Old Jun 10th, 2007, 05:34 PM   #1366
Pu the Owl
Useless Oracle™

Pu the Owl is on a distinguished road
Fact: cat escaped.
Causes: cat trying to jump from a balcony to the other.
Consequences: father upset; shoes ruined; ex-friend running away after looking up; less meowness around the house.

Those cats... they like so much to cause troubles... they always do evil things.
Pu the Owl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2007, 12:31 AM   #1367
Berserker
misfit

I feel sorry for you Panuru...I'm going through the opposite...my sister lives not far away from my house, she has three cats but one doesn't get along with the other so it kinda strays all day long around the neighbourhood. Last night we had a big thunderstorm, felt so sorry for her that I let her in now she's kinda adopting us as her bosses. Everyday when we get home from work she's there waiting for us and allthough we don't let her in anymore(it breaks my heart to kick her out at the end of the evening) she has her own little chair with cushion in the garden and she gets to watch tele with us through the garden door... I spend more and more time in the garden chilling with her....We're just big suckers for her.

Vincere Aut Mori
Old Jun 12th, 2007, 11:17 PM   #1368
Pu the Owl
Useless Oracle™

Pu the Owl is on a distinguished road
Cats are like that, they choose you, it's not the opposite. That's why you can feel that special something when you spend time with a cat
Pu the Owl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2007, 12:45 AM   #1369
Berserker
misfit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panuru
Cats are like that, they choose you, it's not the opposite. That's why you can feel that special something when you spend time with a cat
Yes indeed!

Thinking: I got the feeling my body is falling apart at the seams, too busy for too long....got all these strange little aches going on for weeks now...really looking forward to my holiday in Lisbon.

Vincere Aut Mori
Old Jun 17th, 2007, 06:07 AM   #1370
Beretta55
Reached for the sky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panuru
My dad has always had a good saying for cats that's perfect for them.
"Cats don't have owners, they just have staff."

I know what you mean about cats though; my cat Roger chose me like you described. I found him under my fathers car about six to seven years ago and took him in, he came right too me and has been my cat ever since. I remember hearing that he was just tossed at the side of a road in a box by some family that moved away, I have no idea how people can be that cruel.

Right now I'm thinking about various things, thinking about how I'll do on my driving tests once I start them in July and if when I can get a job. I'm still thinking about my previous problems as mentioned but things have quieted on that front but I'm staying ever cautious since I expect to be knifed in the back by them any day now. It sucks expecting something to bad happen any day, but that's how it’s been these past three years.

Now I’m thinking I should probably go to sleep, advice I’ll probably take.

Last edited by Beretta55; Jun 17th, 2007 at 06:11 AM..
Beretta55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2007, 07:28 AM   #1371
merylsilverburg
Enemy or Ally?

merylsilverburg is on a distinguished road
Irritated

Just a warning, this is a rant post.

I'm thinking about how seriously annoying people really truly are. And it's for this reason why I cannot stand it when people borrow stuff...especially annoying people...

Last November, the guy who bought my sister her Wii had asked her if she has any of the "Mario Party" games for the GameCube. Well my sister, trying her best to continue this conversation even though she cannot stand him, says "yes." So he asks her if he can borrow it so he and his wife can play because they've never played any of the "Mario Party" games before; even though, you know, the games are still up for rental and are dirt cheap that you can buy it now but hey, whatever. So she lends it to him (she had no choice)...and this was last November....

...Fast forward to this year and he still hasn't given it back. Mmmm...apparently the true meaning of "borrow" is "keep." Because whenever my sister casually brings it up, he just goes "Oh yeah! We're still playing it!" and just smiles. So my sister is suspecting that he must've lent it to someone else and this is why he cannot give it back yet. And here's the real kicker: lately, he's been raving nonstop about this "Raving Rabbits" game for the Wii...he tells my sister to go out and buy it, buy it, buy it, play it, play it, play it!! So my sister decides to ask him if she can borrow his copy because, well, why not? And she told me he hesitated for a few moments then said that he had lent the game to a friend of his but "once he gets it back, he'll definitely let her borrow it." Oh, I think the appropriate word here is ***hole. It's okay to borrow other peoples' stuff but not lend out your own, right? I really wanted to punch him.

Oh and here's another story that's linked to this same prick: the guy is friends with this woman who I hate with every fiber of my being. Not only is she rude but she has this nasal voice and is LOUD. She does have the ability to lower her voice but she purposely becomes loud because she thinks she's so cute this way. She has two kids who are also loud. She's a horrible mother because she does nothing but spoils these kids because she doesn't know how to be a mother and has no idea of that very important word: discipline. When her kids are hungry, they cry. When they don't want something or want something, they cry. When they're tired, they cry. They cry, cry, cry ALL THE TIME...everytime they enter the stinkin' door, you'd hear the kids crying and screaming...and if you can hear it in the kitchen with all the vents and fans going on...oh yes, you can believe they're LOUD.

And guess what: since the prick is friends with this woman, she found out that my sister got a Wii. So in March, she pranced up to my sister and told her that she had just gotten a Wii and that she knew my sister got one too; and asks her if has bought any games. Now...my sister's reflexes are normally very great...but this time, she didn't react quick enough and instead of saying that we've been renting from GameFly (which is a lie but you know), she told her that we've been playing "Wii Sports" and "Cooking Mama." So she asks if she can borrow "Cooking Mama." Wow, that really made my day. Knowing the fact that her kids destroy everything they touch and this woman doesn't do sh*t about it...it's a wonderful vision to see her nasty kids potentially breaking our disc or scratching it up. Not that's it a great game but still...we payed $50 for it and I really don't want to pay another $50 AGAIN. This happened in early March...for a few weeks, my sister forgot to bring the game to the restaurant. And this insolent woman would come once every week just so she can collect the game! She didn't come that often before but ever since my sister promised her, she just kept COMING. Finally at the beginning of April, my sister brought and gave her the game. And then, something happened: *sounds of crickets chirping* That's right, the woman and her stupid kids and husband just disappeared. Omg, I think they must've fallen off the face of the planet because they never came again ever since they got the game! It's June right now and they usually would stop by once or twice every few months but now, nope, nothing.

Yeah, I've been meaning to rant about this but I wanted to wait because I thought that I may has misinterpreted this situation (even though I knew my instincts were right) and that both parties would give us back our games. But, since the prick came in last night and still was acting stupid about our game and didn't mention a word about it....well, I'm suspecting we'll never see our games again...

"Have a little priest" ~ Mrs. Lovett

"Grim Reaper, you could not get the women? What was the problem? Didn't you reap them with your grim reaping equipment?"

"I tried that but the women, they all know hopscotch" ~ Eddie Izzard

You Can Help

merylsilverburg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2007, 10:34 AM   #1372
trunks69420
Now Im Nothing

have you passed diplomacy... because these sound like the worst kind of scumbags... i dont know you very well but either you or someone you know should beat a little ass. Its pretty upsetting when these things happen... i know when i moved from my old house to my current one now *for now anyways*... i found out like 30 something dvd's/cd's and stuff like that were just gone... either stolen or borrowed and its because of the kind of people they were. surround yourself with better people.. except the people you get to beat them down a bit.. they can be bad .

i really wish you the best of luck in this situation and i hope that optimism wins the day but either way keep your head up and be happy... because i really want a wii and i dont have one

Old Jun 18th, 2007, 03:40 PM   #1373
Hylas
Now or Never

Hylas is on a distinguished road
I hate people like that meryl! Reading your post really pissed me off! It happened to me a couple of times something similar to what happened to you and your sister and I got mad at those people. But I eventually managed to tell them what I thought about their behavior, since they were "close" friends and I felt it was my right to express my frustration, and then I refused to lend anything to them anymore. In general now I'm very cautious when I give something I own to anybody. I think it's good sometimes to be able to say no, because these people don't care anyway. They just like to do whatever they want and are unable to understand others. They are so rude and selfish, but you must think about your needs only in thse cases. There's no way they will try to understand and respect you.
Hylas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2007, 03:59 PM   #1374
merylsilverburg
Enemy or Ally?

Thanks for the kind words you two. But unfortunately, these people aren't our friends at all...they're just customers at the restaurant my parents own. But because they're considered "regulars" they strike up conversations and act all friendly just because they come in quite often. The prick and his wife came in quite a lot and they were already chatting with my sister whenever she has free time. But it's only when he saw her playing her DS that one day last year that he became even more chatty and decided that my sister was his "gaming buddy." And it's this reason why we, apparently, can't be rude to these customers and demand our stuff back because, apparently, that would be bad for our business; because, if we do that, they'll find us rude (ironic isn't it?) and start spreading rumors around how we are rude and ungrateful since they're giving us business by coming to the restaurant and paying to eat our food. So, in the end, we don't win...which is why I am even more infuriated by this situation. I mean, I don't understand what's wrong with these people...they know perfectly well that they're just our customers and we're just providing a service but yet, they try to act all friendly just to do annoying things like this! And in the end, we lose! It really makes me angry.

"Grim Reaper, you could not get the women? What was the problem? Didn't you reap them with your grim reaping equipment?"

You Can Help

Old Jun 18th, 2007, 04:22 PM   #1375
Hylas
Now or Never

Hylas is on a distinguished road
Gee meryl, this situation sucks! I don't know why, but never heard of people in business lending their stuff to customers, unless they actually are their friends! I'm sure your parents are expecting you and your sister to act like that, and maybe it's more common to do it among Asians? Either way, it's very annoying and unfair! You offer a service to them, it's not like they have to be repaid for being your customers! That's an awfully arrogant way of acting! I'm sorry for you! I'm sure there must be an effective way to treat people like that, too. If only I could think of any!
Hylas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2007, 04:29 PM   #1376
trunks69420
Now Im Nothing

Gee... sounds like the only satisfaction that you can really get is F-ing up their property without giving up your identity. i mean i'm not sure where you are at.. but i do these things for a price . j/k j/k i know it doesnt mean much but damn. if they dont know it is you doing things.. then how can rumors start... for pointers on how to get back at them.. PM me

Old Jun 18th, 2007, 05:42 PM   #1377
merylsilverburg
Enemy or Ally?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hylas
You offer a service to them, it's not like they have to be repaid for being your customers! That's an awfully arrogant way of acting!
Thank you! That's exactly how my sister and I feel! I mean, yes, it's great to have their business because of the most obvious reason: money. However, we didn't ASK them to come in...if they want to come in then please do; if not, then don't. But it's like you said...it's this annoying Asian behavior/custom thing. My sister doesn't feel like this guy and his wife are her friends...but because they feel like they come in often enough to be remembered and recognized, they feel like they have become her "friends." Thus, they don't feel any shame or embarrassment to ask to borrow something even though my sister hardly knows them! And that woman I mentioned is even worse! She hardly comes in and is incredibly rude and annoying when she does; yet, just because her family has a Wii now and my sister has one, she believes that they have a "connection" now! Now she thinks and acts like she's been our oldest friend and whatnot...and it's not like my sister could not have lent her "Cooking Mama" because since she let the guy borrow the "Mario Party" game, this woman and that guy will talk and she'll know that my sister let him borrow a game but not her and then crap happens. Very irritating indeed.

Quote:
Gee... sounds like the only satisfaction that you can really get is F-ing up their property without giving up your identity. i mean i'm not sure where you are at.. but i do these things for a price . j/k j/k i know it doesnt mean much but damn. if they dont know it is you doing things.. then how can rumors start... for pointers on how to get back at them.. PM me
LOL! That's such a kind offer, thanks! I really wish I could get revenge but this town I'm living in is so small that I'm pretty sure that I (or you, hehe) will be found out in no time *rolls eyes*. That's why rumors start and spread so quickly, grrrr.

You Can Help

Old Jun 19th, 2007, 12:27 AM   #1378
Berserker
misfit

Sad story, what a friggin' antisocial morons. I would just spit in their food on a regular bases I'm all up with Trunks on this one, however small your town may be Cory can make it happen for you....he's just that kind of ninja

Vincere Aut Mori
Old Jun 19th, 2007, 10:00 PM   #1379
trunks69420
Now Im Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berserker
Sad story, what a friggin' antisocial morons. I would just spit in their food on a regular bases I'm all up with Trunks on this one, however small your town may be Cory can make it happen for you....he's just that kind of ninja

true story

Old Jun 20th, 2007, 05:23 AM   #1380
Beretta55
Reached for the sky

Quote:
true story
Ahoy, long post ahead!

Can I come on this all holy of Ninja quests? I've been playing a lot of Tenchu Z and have the ninja outfits. I got them from this one guy....don't ask how I got them all you need to know is avoid the police on 5th street.

But I feel ya Meryl, people have borrowed my crap all my life and I never got it back or if I did it was damaged or missing something. This guy I knew in elementary who I considered a friend borrowed my copy of FF8 and last I heard from him he took it to his grandfathers who is two cities over and will bring it back next time he comes back from there. That was three years ago and I haven't heard a peep from him. This one kid borrowed one of my old CD's two years ago and I too haven't seen it, I stopped liking the band a year afterwards but still, that's fifteen dollars gone.

Even games my brother borrows amazingly comes without the instructions, he always takes them out of the case and tosses them wherever the hell he wants too, it’s the lack of appreciation and just general "do whatever the hell I want attitude" makes me want to start getting horribly violent. I didn't pay fifty dollars for this game so you can borrow it and never bring it back, if YOU want it so bad go buy it yourself and leave me the hell alone. I'm not your game rental store, go to blockbuster and shove it. The only person who has borrowed my stuff and brought it back is my buddy since kindergarten. But we're so close friends that we buy each other Christmas and birthday presents while my other "friends" who borrowed shit were just more school acquaintances at best.

But it does pisses me off that just because somebody attempts to get to know you, either by coming to your restaurant or some other means is suddenly "entitled" to borrowing something. What's even worse is that they are essentially using blackmailing to borrow a game I mean dear god how fricking low have we come in the world that people will blackmail you for a shiny disc? I have no idea what makes people tick in weird ways, in that they think they are entitled to everything and if you even as so much as say "but" they suddenly start calling you names or you’re a jerk. I think we should bury those people next to all the E.T. Atari cartridges and call it a day. I really wish you could have said no without them stirring up shit. But it’s just more in general that people would take advantage of your good nature. I’d love to have somebody borrow a game I have, not everybody has disposable income or the time and money to spend on games like I’d do, and I would love nothing better then to spread the wealth as it were. But people just take advantage and never bring shit back and when you call them on it they ignore you or say “oh well I’m almost done, I’ll give it to you in a week.” I’ve also been ripped off out of money this way. So overall I completely know how it feel it sucks when people like this take advantage of your good nature and thus make you a more suspicious person of just about everybody. The only person to return my stuff is my friend I just mentioned. We have borrowed and returned each others stuff for the twelve years we've known each other. We sometime even have each others games months at a time (sometimes we honestly forget we have something) and once one of us says we want this game back we get our games back in a day or two depending if we have any previous arrangements. I wish more people could have honest friends like this, and I'm fortunate that I have. Key word here though is "friend" I have never had anybody else ever return my stuff except him while I've been ripped off by at least six people.

But like Trunks said, we'd be up for a Ninja mission, removing them Shadows of Goda style. We'd even drop the games by your doorstep, ring the doorbell and disappear into the mysterious night. Then some Japanese metal plays in the back ground and all is well in the world.

Last edited by Beretta55; Jun 20th, 2007 at 05:29 AM..
Beretta55 is offline   Reply With Quote