Home  Appotography.com 
advertisement Tiny Crosswords - Made by MagnetiCatGames.com
Playstation 2 Fantasy - Everything about Playstation 2 Developed on Alienware! Search games!
  Register   Calendar   Members   FAQ   Home  

Latest NewsReviewsPreviewsFeaturesScreenshotsContact Our Staff

Welcome to the PsFantasy.com Forums.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back  PsFantasy.com Forums » General Forums » General Chat

Old Jan 30th, 2004, 07:54 AM   #61
neomarik
Dark Angel Knight

neomarik is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Vicious_2003

Personally im looking for a good girl myself. Wild chicks are a dime a dozen nowadays and usually come complete with a sketchy past, any sort of drug addictions, and a shit load of mad ex boyfriends. Not to mention most fo them are pretty much whores. Christina Agualara thinks it shoud be acceptable for girls to give it up to every guy they meet....I disagree

Preach on brother vicious!!!!!!!

Quote:
Do you please explain what do you mean by good girls and wild girls?It's just that acording to this test i'm 50% evil,i suppose that in your eyes that means that i'm a wild girl but i don't see myself in your definition of wild...not even a bit...

50% is still pretty good, you dont have to worry

The time for redemption will come, and all shall be condemed forever into darkness.
neomarik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2004, 09:05 AM   #62
tempted

tempted is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by neomarik

50% is still pretty good, you dont have to worry
You very nice Neo thank you ...but i sure would like to know Vicious idea...
tempted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2004, 06:02 PM   #63
-PSX-
Answers Not Answered

-PSX- is on a distinguished road
OK... I was honest this time...

I am 44% evil now

Slim PS2 Lost Due To Size, If Any Information On How To Find It Please PM
-PSX- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2004, 10:40 AM   #64
Piggle_humsy
The One & Only

Piggle_humsy is on a distinguished roadPiggle_humsy is on a distinguished roadPiggle_humsy is on a distinguished roadPiggle_humsy is on a distinguished roadPiggle_humsy is on a distinguished roadPiggle_humsy is on a distinguished roadPiggle_humsy is on a distinguished road
Quote:

Personally im looking for a good girl myself.
Oh dear then I am too wild for you at 62%!!
We better call off this whole Eloping thing.. Oh well... on to my next victim...

Piggle
x x x x

Piggle_humsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2004, 02:09 PM   #65
Deathwatchz
Chylde of Darkness

Deathwatchz is on a distinguished road
Here's what I got.

You are 89% evil.
Wow! you are almost pure evil! Sin is your way of life. If there is a hell you have packed your bags for the trip.

I think that the 97% at the beginning is a load of S%^T cuz the guy got something like 31 on his first try.... oh well, he isnt around anymore so i dont think that it really matters. I did one of these evil tests on another thing and it said that i have a heart as black as darth vader's helmet. the funny thing is that i am probably one of the nicer people one could meet. im very considerate, but at the same time, some could consider me cold-hearted or insane for some of my deeds in the past, as well as some of the things i would do nowadays and not care about. oh well, everyone that knows me IRL knows that that evil and strangeness is what makes me so interesting. guess i'm the perfect depiction of evil. (for those of you who have played D&D, i think i'm lawful evil....)

Deathwatchz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2004, 03:15 PM   #66
Vicious_2003
Stationary Wonderer

Vicious_2003 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Do you please explain what do you mean by good girls and wild girls?It's just that acording to this test i'm 50% evil,i suppose that in your eyes that means that i'm a wild girl but i don't see myself in your definition of wild...not even a bit...
Ummm....uhh....hmm..how to explain my way outta this one ?. I was just judging by some of the questions. Like the one where it askes if you use drugs habitually..im sorry but most girls who smoke weed and get drunk alot at partys get taken advantage of. (Anyone whos EVER been to a high school/college party where drugs are involved knows this) Weather thats your case or not...I dont know because I know little to nothing of you personally other than what percentage EVIL you are...how that translates here...is a mystery

I was going on MY idea of "wild", not that surveys idea of "Evil". But if you answered some of those questions a certain way id have to jump to the conclusion that your probably a slut. But sence I have NO idea how you answered each question I cant and havent done that (Wonder if that got me outta the dog house. Ill keep trying)

My point was just that most girls who are wild nowadays are slutty and immature, certainly not marriage material. Most girls like that dont have priorities or respect for themselves, hell or for anyone else for that matter. And many those girls end up alone raising two kids on minimum wage in low rent housing wishing they hadnt gone to soo many parties and gotten drunk when they were young.

Just please dont take that personally, I dont know anyone here enough to pass that kind of judgement. So umm.."Dont worry, be happy" yeah yeah...<<< THAT

P.S The reason I said that in the first place was because I hate when girls think they are boring because they dont party and get drunk all the time(Thats what I think of when girls are concidered wild) . Im just saying I appreciate a girl with class and morals. Someone posted they werent evil and cracked a joke that they were boring. Thats what got me started

Actually...ya know what.......your just a WHORE !

I certainly hope you see the humor in that last line. If not....PLEASE PLEASE FORGIVE ME AND MY SMART ASS WAYS I CANT HELP MYSELF ! *Walks off hoping he wont be made to regret his often misunderstood sence of humor*

The kinder, gentler, Vicious

Beretta55- "fo sheezy heezy neezy weezy flipity floppity floop"

Lost Myth- "I already know you are something special and I think the Pistons did too,
because then why would they have won the trophy on your birthday dude?

Anonymous- "Whos more to blame, me for being quote un quote gullible ?, or him for lying !?"

Last edited by Vicious_2003; Jan 31st, 2004 at 03:28 PM..
Vicious_2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2004, 07:17 PM   #67
tempted

Quote:

Ummm....uhh....hmm..how to explain my way outta this one ?. I was just judging by some of the questions. Like the one where it askes if you use drugs habitually..im sorry but most girls who smoke weed and get drunk alot at partys get taken advantage of. (Anyone whos EVER been to a high school/college party where drugs are involved knows this) Weather thats your case or not...I dont know because I know little to nothing of you personally other than what percentage EVIL you are...how that translates here...is a mystery

I was going on MY idea of "wild", not that surveys idea of "Evil". But if you answered some of those questions a certain way id have to jump to the conclusion that your probably a slut. But sence I have NO idea how you answered each question I cant and havent done that (Wonder if that got me outta the dog house. Ill keep trying)

My point was just that most girls who are wild nowadays are slutty and immature, certainly not marriage material. Most girls like that dont have priorities or respect for themselves, hell or for anyone else for that matter. And many those girls end up alone raising two kids on minimum wage in low rent housing wishing they hadnt gone to soo many parties and gotten drunk when they were young.

Just please dont take that personally, I dont know anyone here enough to pass that kind of judgement. So umm.."Dont worry, be happy" yeah yeah...<<< THAT

P.S The reason I said that in the first place was because I hate when girls think they are boring because they dont party and get drunk all the time(Thats what I think of when girls are concidered wild) . Im just saying I appreciate a girl with class and morals. Someone posted they werent evil and cracked a joke that they were boring. Thats what got me started

I certainly hope you see the humor in that last line. If not....PLEASE PLEASE FORGIVE ME AND MY SMART ASS WAYS I CANT HELP MYSELF ! *Walks off hoping he wont be made to regret his often misunderstood sence of humor*

You're right i don't understand your sence of humor...
Ok heres my point of view..i didn't say that you were talking about me specifically...but what i saw in your words made me make the question...to tell you the truth i don't even know why i even got 50 % evil because i used to think that i was a very "good" person...
And as an additional information since you don't really know me that well...i don't do drugs or ever did...don't drink unless i have very good reason for it...and i only had 2 boyfriends that are not mad ...but i have done some things that i'm not proud of most of them i did it when i was younger and alot of them envolved lieing to my friends and family and probably that's one of the reasons that made me have this result on the test...
Anyway i didn't take personally so..." don't worry,be happy" ...

Quote:
...I hate when girls think they are boring because they dont party and get drunk all the time...
I have to agree with you on this one ...is really stupid if someone thinks like this ...

Oh just one more thing this:
Quote:
Actually...ya know what.......your just a WHORE !
...it wasn't funny...
Old Feb 1st, 2004, 06:33 AM   #68
Infernal Mass
pariah

Infernal Mass is on a distinguished road
Unhappy

I'm so evil i clicked the link and it told me i couldn't take the test.
Infernal Mass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2004, 12:40 PM   #69
007_JamesBond
Angel of Darkness

007_JamesBond is on a distinguished road
i am 43%

You could go either way. You have sinned quite a bit but you still have a bit of room for error. Your life is a tug of war between good and evil.

oh well, guess it fits

victory comes to those who want it the most

i am only mearly surviving
007_JamesBond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2004, 04:21 PM   #70
Cannibal Clown
Taijutsu Master

Cannibal Clown is on a distinguished road
I took the test a few months ago when this thread was first made. I was a bit more evil before. I guess i cleaned up my act a bit, or else i'm just mor honest with myself.

Either way, i'm down to %18 now. Instead of my 20+ something.

You try to stay away from evil deeds but succumb to temptation every once in a while. You aren't quite on your way to hell but you certainly have some explaining to do.

Cannibal Clown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2004, 05:54 PM   #71
Vicious_2003
Stationary Wonderer

Quote:
..it wasn't funny...
Well ok now I see that is really wasnt..one of those things that seems funny when you say/type it but in retrospect you see how stupid it was. Oh well....Im just glad you werent offended or anything..thats the idea that I got. Life goes on

Lost Myth- "I already know you are something special and I think the Pistons did too,

Anonymous- "Whos more to blame, me for being quote un quote gullible ?, or him for lying !?"
Old Feb 1st, 2004, 07:03 PM   #72
tempted

Quote:
Oh well....Im just glad you werent offended or anything..thats the idea that I got. Life goes on
Trust me it would take a lot more than this to offend me...
Old Feb 1st, 2004, 10:07 PM   #73
Vicious_2003
Stationary Wonderer

Thats good, alot of people are very easily offended and you say the slightest thing they dont agree with and WW3 breaks out. Heh..I dont like those people

Old Feb 2nd, 2004, 03:19 PM   #74
tempted

Quote:

Thats good, alot of people are very easily offended and you say the slightest thing they dont agree with and WW3 breaks out. Heh..I dont like those people
I don't really like that kind of people either...you know i'm begining to think that you may actually be a cool person... ...weird......
Old Feb 9th, 2004, 11:52 PM   #75
The Stevil
walrus sniffer

The Stevil is on a distinguished road
wow, i answered truthfully and everything...
I am 71% evil.
Old Feb 11th, 2004, 02:04 AM   #76
Redpyramidhead
pazparacolombia

Redpyramidhead is on a distinguished road
According to this test I am 53% evil. Lucky for you guyz, it doesn't ask many "mental" questions. Mwahahaha!

You're getting there. You haven't done all the damage you could do but you've done quite a bit. You are just over the border into the Evil Zone.

_RED_ stuff

"..loathsome laughing, mixed with such a cry as no man has heard save for in the phlegathon of unrelatable nightmares; a cry wherein reverberated the horror and anguish of a haunted lifetime packed into one atrocious moment..."
Redpyramidhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2004, 02:04 AM   #77
Redpyramidhead
pazparacolombia

Redpyramidhead is on a distinguished road
Why is this thing double posting and then not letting me delete it? Oh well, in the meantime...
I think I shall construct my own evil test....

_RED_ stuff

"..loathsome laughing, mixed with such a cry as no man has heard save for in the phlegathon of unrelatable nightmares; a cry wherein reverberated the horror and anguish of a haunted lifetime packed into one atrocious moment..."

Last edited by Redpyramidhead; Feb 11th, 2004 at 02:15 AM..
Redpyramidhead is offline   Reply With Quote