Home  Appotography.com 
advertisement Tiny Crosswords - Made by MagnetiCatGames.com
Playstation 2 Fantasy - Everything about Playstation 2 Developed on Alienware! Search games!
  Register   Calendar   Members   FAQ   Home  

Latest NewsReviewsPreviewsFeaturesScreenshotsContact Our Staff

Welcome to the PsFantasy.com Forums.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back  PsFantasy.com Forums » General Forums » General Chat

Old Jul 14th, 2003, 12:11 PM   #1
aj142

aj142 is on a distinguished road
Describe your ideal mate

Male or female, what looks and qualities do you picture for your 'perfect' match?
aj142 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2003, 01:08 PM   #2
MakgSnake

MakgSnake is on a distinguished road
Sure...... Jennifer Love Hewitte. Her looks, her quality, her nature, her everything. Damn, I love her.
Old Jul 14th, 2003, 01:24 PM   #3
Nelo

Nelo is on a distinguished road
Well... I don't consider myself Mr. Universum, so the requirements are not high. Still, beautiful, humorous and nice-assed chick would do.
Nelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2003, 02:26 PM   #4
Gadzoox
goon squad

Gadzoox is on a distinguished road
Good sense of humour, caring, thoughtful, not afraid to be silly but knows when to be serious, likes animals and appreciates art and life, optimistic, open minded, great smile, strong jawline, large-ish nose, medium length hair, slightly taller than me, stylish.... think that's pretty much it!

edit: CAN'T SMOKE!!

Last edited by Gadzoox; Jul 15th, 2003 at 01:24 PM..
Gadzoox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2003, 02:56 PM   #5
dan da man
Talk to the hand

dan da man is on a distinguished road
Well....pleasent, kind and a sence of homour, things like into video games, internet, hanging out, drinking, and soccer and golf.

And most above all things RESPECT!
Old Jul 14th, 2003, 03:16 PM   #6
Chara
Over the edge

Chara is on a distinguished road
Someone with decent intellegence, pretty face and not fat (if she is, I'll make her run), someone who doesnt mind watching me play FFX for 3 hours, be able to talk to her all day, and someone that can bring the silly side outta me (that eliminates just about 90% of all girls out there).
Old Jul 14th, 2003, 04:54 PM   #7
DSgamer
here and there

DSgamer is on a distinguished road
some1 funny who i can respect and respects me..... and likes videogames
Old Jul 14th, 2003, 06:33 PM   #8
Zone

Zone is on a distinguished road
I'm not too picky about looks. Nice face, nice figure, just looks nice overall. I'm a sucker for great set of eyes though. They're the first things I notice on a woman; can drive me crazy.

As for personality:
-Smart (not like Einstein, just not a Ditz)
-Sense of humor
-Likes to cuddle (shut up)
-Kind, loving, respectful
-Active (likes to do things, not lazy)
-Cute (hard to explain, but I love a girl with a 'cute' personality.

I think that's about it.

I need the rush
There's nowhere you can hide before you die
Why won't you face me?
I can see the fear that's in your eyes
Where will you run?
Where will you hide?
I see the blood drip from your eyes
Who will survive?
Let's get it on and we will fight!
Zone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2003, 10:30 PM   #9
merylsilverburg
Enemy or Ally?

merylsilverburg is on a distinguished road
Hm, I'm incredibly picky (even though I'm a pile of crap myself) but...

Looks:
Preferbly Japanese or American
Tall
Thin/Fit
Stylish (a must!)
Good looking/pretty (yes, I like pretty guys)

Personality:
Smart
Kind/Caring
Honest
Mature (must be older than me)
Humorous
Enjoys casual activities
Open-minded (completely!)

Eh....that's all I should really say.

"Have a little priest" ~ Mrs. Lovett

"Grim Reaper, you could not get the women? What was the problem? Didn't you reap them with your grim reaping equipment?"

"I tried that but the women, they all know hopscotch" ~ Eddie Izzard

You Can Help

merylsilverburg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2003, 11:27 PM   #10
ssjtrunks13
Results May Vary

ssjtrunks13 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Zone

-Cute (hard to explain, but I love a girl with a 'cute' personality.
Hey, I do too.

If I could, I would show you guys a picture of Jennifer, but right now there's no way I can take a picture from my PC and upload it here.

Anyway, she's definitely gotta look nice and I like it when someone has a nice smile. For some reason I like those girls who have kinda those squinty looking eyes, know what I mean? As gor personality she's gotta be smart, have a sense of humor, it'd be nice if she was talented. Like Jennifer is really good at writing poems and she's also great at acting. Also, a taste for video games and rap music would be appreciated, or at least a tolerance for those things.

Basically, right now the ideal mate seems to be Jennifer and thjere's no one else I can think to be with more than her.
ssjtrunks13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2003, 06:49 AM   #11
dan da man
Talk to the hand

Quote:
Originally posted by merylsilverburg

Looks:
Tall
Thin/Fit
Stylish (a must!)

Personality:
Smart
Kind/Caring
Honest
Humorous
Enjoys casual activities

Thats me in one accept that you have to look preferbly Japanese or Amercian.
Old Jul 15th, 2003, 09:50 AM   #12
Cannibal Clown
Taijutsu Master

Cannibal Clown is on a distinguished road
Well, my preferences aren't that high, look wise that is.

First of all, the most important quality in a girl is personality. She has to be very kind, and open minded, able to reason with people, being able to look on both sides of a story, and not always call herself right. Someone who doesn't hold grudges, and can usually laugh pain, sarrow, and frustration off. Being mature and able to act like a proper adult, not being a complete wakko 24/7, but still be able to forget age and be able to act like a kid and have fun every once in a while. I need a person who loves to talk, and is willing to listen. A caring person, who will understand my pains, and try to reason with me, even if she feels that i am wrong. She has to be able to try to have fun whenever she can, as long as it doesn't get in the way of her work, or some of the more important parts of life. A girl who can party, but doesn't go over board, as in anything illegal, or over the top on the dangerous side, but will still take a chance once in a while.

Secondly, looks.

I love the female body, so i'd love to get together with a girl who has a nice one. First of all, breasts. To me, a large B is fine, I'd love to be able to have a good C, perhaps even D, just as long as it stays proportionate with the rest of her body. Being thin is nice, but a small belly i kinda fine cute. I'm 6'1", so i'd like my girl to be smaller than me, like 5'6" would be good. Anything under 5'4" is close to as low as i would go, but i can always make exceptions, but crossing 5'9" is kinda scary. A nice waist that curves in to a decent size butt is nice, just as long as that ass aint to large for comfort though. Hair is a very beautiful thing. I perfer darker, like a warm brown, and red hair is one of the greatest excesories god could have possibly given to women, i just love em. I like the hair from just shorter to shoulder length, to going down close to her elbo level. I'd more like the shorter shoulder length though. The skin is nice a milky, something that really shines in the sun, but doesn't hurt your eyes. More like the color of the sand, but not as white as the sea shells.

Eyes have to be very expressionate, so that her smile and her frown are very distinguishable, and all of her emotions are very strong. I like eyes that pursuade and can intimidate, but also shows love and remorse. This all goes along with the smile. Her smile and frown and pout, and pretty much any other emotion that can be shown by the mouth and lips goes the same with what i said with the eyes, but five times more. But i feel that too much lipstick and eye shadow is just terrible, and i like my girl to look as natural as possible, but still must have nicely combed hair. And she has to love to laugh. And in terms of piercings and tatoos, well, earings are fine, even belly piercings, but anything more that that is kinda disturbing, along with too many holes in the ears, two for each is fine, but none at all is the best in my opinion, going with that natural look again. And tatoos, well, a small one on the shoulder or leg is fine, kinda sexy too, depending on what it is, like a bunny, or a skull. Big difference.

Now, hobbies and likes/dislikes. She has to at least appreachiate anime, as in, not yell at me for watching cartoons, saying that they are for children. If she were good at art, that would be heaven, expecially if she could draw anime. That'd be bliss. Painting it would be even better. But i'm still more than open with a girl who just appreaciates art in itself. If she likes video games, well then, sweet ass! I'd love a girl with a pretty voice, and can sing, maybe even play an instrument along with it. yay. As a wife, i'd want at least one kid, no more than two. And i hope she'd feel the same, and be a person who loves to play with the child as much as i would. If she had a good paying job with a lot of money, well, that would be awesome, but if she were poor, i'd still be happy, just as long as she wasn't a greedy bitch who wanted me just for my money, hoping that in my future i have some. And has to love animals, cats and dogs, other little furry ceatures are good too. She has to be feminine, but not a stereotypical girl, as in, she must be a woman, but still enjoy going into the woods and outdoors shit, sports too if she wants. And i'd love it if she were a girl who didn't mind the many dirty words that come out of my mouth from time to time, but i'd still try to keep it as clean as possible if she wanted me to. And intellegence and a way with computers is always a plus.

With all of that, she's perfect. But too bad people like that don't exist.

Perfect girl, if you're out there, marry me!

Cannibal Clown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2003, 02:25 PM   #13
Frozen
Dante May Cry

Frozen is on a distinguished road
HOLY SHIT that's a demanding guy above me

I like a chick that's simple, clean, open-minded, unafraid of expressing her feelings, preferrably doesn't smoke anyhitng at all although I can be tolerant, and well, someone who is not too selfish, but who respects herself above all else, as well, as me. And it's always a plus if she's nice-assed and all that, but just a plus. But I definitely hate popular chicks. I guess that's all, I'm not very demanding on this, I don't give a damn about her color or race, although I'm highly attracted to blondes and asian girls.

Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2003, 02:36 PM   #14
Uchiha Sasuke
Cursed

Uchiha Sasuke is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Cannibal Clown

Well, my preferences aren't that high, look wise that is.

First of all, the most important quality in a girl is personality. She has to be very kind, and open minded, able to reason with people, being able to look on both sides of a story, and not always call herself right. Someone who doesn't hold grudges, and can usually laugh pain, sarrow, and frustration off. Being mature and able to act like a proper adult, not being a complete wakko 24/7, but still be able to forget age and be able to act like a kid and have fun every once in a while. I need a person who loves to talk, and is willing to listen. A caring person, who will understand my pains, and try to reason with me, even if she feels that i am wrong. She has to be able to try to have fun whenever she can, as long as it doesn't get in the way of her work, or some of the more important parts of life. A girl who can party, but doesn't go over board, as in anything illegal, or over the top on the dangerous side, but will still take a chance once in a while.

Secondly, looks.

I love the female body, so i'd love to get together with a girl who has a nice one. First of all, breasts. To me, a large B is fine, I'd love to be able to have a good C, perhaps even D, just as long as it stays proportionate with the rest of her body. Being thin is nice, but a small belly i kinda fine cute. I'm 6'1", so i'd like my girl to be smaller than me, like 5'6" would be good. Anything under 5'4" is close to as low as i would go, but i can always make exceptions, but crossing 5'9" is kinda scary. A nice waist that curves in to a decent size butt is nice, just as long as that ass aint to large for comfort though. Hair is a very beautiful thing. I perfer darker, like a warm brown, and red hair is one of the greatest excesories god could have possibly given to women, i just love em. I like the hair from just shorter to shoulder length, to going down close to her elbo level. I'd more like the shorter shoulder length though. The skin is nice a milky, something that really shines in the sun, but doesn't hurt your eyes. More like the color of the sand, but not as white as the sea shells.

Eyes have to be very expressionate, so that her smile and her frown are very distinguishable, and all of her emotions are very strong. I like eyes that pursuade and can intimidate, but also shows love and remorse. This all goes along with the smile. Her smile and frown and pout, and pretty much any other emotion that can be shown by the mouth and lips goes the same with what i said with the eyes, but five times more. But i feel that too much lipstick and eye shadow is just terrible, and i like my girl to look as natural as possible, but still must have nicely combed hair. And she has to love to laugh. And in terms of piercings and tatoos, well, earings are fine, even belly piercings, but anything more that that is kinda disturbing, along with too many holes in the ears, two for each is fine, but none at all is the best in my opinion, going with that natural look again. And tatoos, well, a small one on the shoulder or leg is fine, kinda sexy too, depending on what it is, like a bunny, or a skull. Big difference.

Now, hobbies and likes/dislikes. She has to at least appreachiate anime, as in, not yell at me for watching cartoons, saying that they are for children. If she were good at art, that would be heaven, expecially if she could draw anime. That'd be bliss. Painting it would be even better. But i'm still more than open with a girl who just appreaciates art in itself. If she likes video games, well then, sweet ass! I'd love a girl with a pretty voice, and can sing, maybe even play an instrument along with it. yay. As a wife, i'd want at least one kid, no more than two. And i hope she'd feel the same, and be a person who loves to play with the child as much as i would. If she had a good paying job with a lot of money, well, that would be awesome, but if she were poor, i'd still be happy, just as long as she wasn't a greedy bitch who wanted me just for my money, hoping that in my future i have some. And has to love animals, cats and dogs, other little furry ceatures are good too. She has to be feminine, but not a stereotypical girl, as in, she must be a woman, but still enjoy going into the woods and outdoors shit, sports too if she wants. And i'd love it if she were a girl who didn't mind the many dirty words that come out of my mouth from time to time, but i'd still try to keep it as clean as possible if she wanted me to. And intellegence and a way with computers is always a plus.

With all of that, she's perfect. But too bad people like that don't exist.

Perfect girl, if you're out there, marry me!
LOL!! CC! You need help. Anyways theres only one girl I really like. She may not be perfect in everyone elses eyes, but I do believe she would be perfect for me. Too bad I never really made an advance on her. I probably never find out if she was the one

~The Official Ps2Fantasy Ninja~

~A Life Without Love, Is No Life At All~

Social Networks
Uchiha Sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2003, 02:39 PM   #15
Frozen
Dante May Cry

Frozen is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by SSSnake

LOL!! CC! You need help. Anyways theres only one girl I really like. She may not be perfect in everyone elses eyes, but I do believe she would be perfect for me. Too bad I never really made an advance on her. I probably never find out if she was the one
But can't you try to talk to her or something? Or is she nowhere near you now? Just curious.

Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2003, 05:08 PM   #16
dan da man
Talk to the hand

Quote:

Just make a move dawg, you never know my man, gosh Im Amercian
Old Jul 15th, 2003, 07:00 PM   #17
Chara
Over the edge

Chara is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by merylsilverburg

Looks:
Tall
Thin/Fit
Stylish (a must!)

Personality:
Smart
Kind/Caring
Honest
Humorous
Enjoys casual activities

Oh yeah, that is me. . Except for that I'm 16... well people say I look 18 and I act mature enough to get mistaken as a 21 year old (it has happened numerous time before in chats and the like...). So how about it, huh? Huh?

Wait... I already sold my heart to Gadzoox...
Old Jul 15th, 2003, 07:19 PM   #18
Pu the Owl
Useless Oracle™

Pu the Owl is on a distinguished road
I don't know. I don't have a precise "ideal mate" in mind, depends on the person. But if you're asking which qualities I consider to be necessary, I can say that the person must be quite cultured and intelligent, and I must be able to learn something from him or to have with him conversations about anything. Physically, I prefer delicate boys, and I don't like the super-sport-obsessed type at all.
Pu the Owl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2003, 07:39 PM   #19
Uchiha Sasuke
Cursed

Uchiha Sasuke is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Frozen

But can't you try to talk to her or something? Or is she nowhere near you now? Just curious.
I don't know where she is to be truthful. I probably won't bother her again though, might be to wierd for her and I would never like her to feel uncomfortable.

~The Official Ps2Fantasy Ninja~

~A Life Without Love, Is No Life At All~

Social Networks
Uchiha Sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2003, 07:58 PM   #20
Cannibal Clown
Taijutsu Master

Cannibal Clown is on a distinguished road
Quote:

I don't know where she is to be truthful. I probably won't bother her again though, might be to wierd for her and I would never like her to feel uncomfortable.
Well, actually, she's at the golf coarse where she works. She went at noon, i talked to her for about three minutes, but she had to go so she told be to call her up again as soon as i can because she's one who loves talking. Now come on SSSnake, she's still a friendly person, you can at least call her up and say hi. I'll dial the number for ya.

Cannibal Clown is offline   Reply With Quote