Home  Appotography.com 
advertisement Tiny Crosswords - Made by MagnetiCatGames.com
Playstation 2 Fantasy - Everything about Playstation 2 Developed on Alienware! Search games!
  Register   Calendar   Members   FAQ   Home  

Latest NewsReviewsPreviewsFeaturesScreenshotsContact Our Staff

Welcome to the PsFantasy.com Forums.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back  PsFantasy.com Forums » General Forums » General Chat

Old Jun 15th, 2004, 05:17 PM   #1
Lost_myth
Every One Dies Alone

Location: In the depths of existance where the hot magma flows.
Lost_myth is on a distinguished road
mog Mad World

Have you ever walked straight into evil knowing that death awaits you, the only gaurentee in life? So does that mean that the only evil is inside your head and the rest of the world has gone mad?

I don't know how to put it out there. It seems like all my dreams lately have been about someone trying to kill me or someone I love. It's really quite messed up that I treasure these dreams.. heh. There are these 2 dreams in particular that I wrote down, and each time I wrote them down I already decided it would be a horror novel. They are the creepiest most fucked up dreams.

--Crimes of the Lesuda--
The earlier one I had was about this family, mother (stay at home), father (scientist who travels sometimes to promote his research), a boy about 7 and a little girl about 3 years old. They found out that there's this deformed/cripled man who lives in the shed or umm a really small cottage right out back. The Husband leaves for a week and the deformed man falls in love with his wife because she's nice to him and he stalks her too but she doesn't know. Well she asks him to watch her kids for a little while so she can do something. The kids have some sort of struggle with the man and the boy escapes to go tell his mom and he can't get her attention so he becomes extemely annoying and follows her around. She goes up the stairs and then turns around to grab him but accidentally hits him, making him fall down the stairs. She thinks he's dead so she burries him.. blah blah blah the husband comes home early the guy is going to kill her... her husband kills him.. and asks where the children are and she says dead... so on and so forth... the husband admits himself to an asylum and she ends up old.. in a rocking chair thinking her children are talking to her which they are but she has some sort of trama that makes the kids up and they are like "Who is mama talking to, I din say that."

--kettle Morane--
Okay so the second one is about a group of cowboys called kettle morane, I know isn't that a place.. I asked that too.. to the voice inside my head and it told me that's a person who goes around kidnapping and torturing other people. Interesting huh? Well there's this again mutilated person who they were torturing and umm the voice tells him what to do and it's extremely creepy and wrong.

But do you get what I'm saying.. this is what I dream about. I was having a conversation with a friend of mine. He was talking about how if you think through things deep enough you can't handle it.. ya know? I do that a lot but it's like I can handle horror things a little better... but like when I talk to my friends at school they tell me of their certain fears sort of... Like it's not like being afraid of heights if you get my drift.

Anyways I noticed that my friend from school, John and I had a lot in common on this subject. We are both sort of freaked out to take the trash out really late at night... and if we look over from our windows sometimes we see this shadowed figure of a person standing there staring back. Many times I will see things that aren't there.. Sort of like thinking a long in the lake is a dead body. It takes me a while to get my mind back to reality. I Don't do drugs (cept the reefer once) and I haven't drank in over a year. So I know like nothing is messing with me along that line and it's not that I'm too tired.. because u see what happens when I sleep..

I heard that we are a fear based country.. but I'm not afriad of getting shot when I leave the house or using certain kinds of things because they might be poisoned or to not go to certain places because of how I look.

I don't know what's influencing me right now.. It may seem like I play too many video games or watch too many horror movies.. But honestly how many of you get scared when watching a horror movie.. I just laughed my way through "House Of A 1000 Corpses." I do really like that move though.
The last movie I saw was on sat. where these three girls ran away and walked for 6 weeks to go home in Africa or something.

Okay so maybe things I hear when I am sleeping influence my dreams.. I know that much can be true.. but can something influence your conscious sight?

The question is, do you think I'm really awake anyways?
Going nowhere Going nowhere
Their tears R filling up their glasses
No Xpression No Xpression
Hide my head I want to drown my sorrows

No 2morrow No 2morrow
& I find it kindof funny I find it kindof sad.
These dreams in which i'm dying, R the best I've ever had
Lost_myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2004, 08:23 PM   #2
Lost_myth
Every One Dies Alone

mog

I was going through my stuff.. ya know, post srping cleaning.. lol *smirk* And well, I was going through old holiday cards and letters my friends used to write me plus little momentos. It was like diving into a pool of memories. Also, I find it hard to throw away certain things. Sometimes I want to get rid of all of it to have the space but then all there would be is space... a vast empty room, heh It'd be cleaner .

Anyways I came across this long card Grandma Flegal had wrote and *sigh* little things she has given me. Then I kept diggin' and I found some notes, etc. I wrote about my old dog, Daisy and things of her. Lol, things she's chewed.. Oh God, HOW I MISS THEM!

It's funny.. Kind of push their memories aside and continue with the rest of my life. heh. *bites lip* I dunno. Life kind of accommadates the loses sometimes. You can't help to miss what you're used to and who you've loved.

I guess what I was trying to say is that a memory can feel like someone knocked the wind out of you or stabbed you in the side.

No 2morrow No 2morrow

Last edited by Lost_myth; Jun 16th, 2004 at 08:37 PM..
Old Jun 17th, 2004, 01:21 AM   #3
Berserker
misfit

Berserker is on a distinguished road
I sometimes have that a certain smell or situation suddenly hits you and it feels like memories come riding in like waves. Things you might not have remembered otherwise suddenly seem so vivid. Those are mostly little things but they feel so close and lively at the time that it seems like part of it is coming back.
Now comes a somewhat strange comparison in my eyes, but kind of like when you drink to much one night and don't know how you got home and what you did the last hour. Then you speak to a friend the next day who was with you and he says: Yeah you know we went there and there and had a few burgers blah blah... And all of a sudden it all comes back to you and you remember it all so good that you just can't understand how you just can't seem to remember a few seconds ago. It somehow's sneaks up on you and hits you upside the head.

Vincere Aut Mori
Berserker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2004, 10:08 AM   #4
Lost_myth
Every One Dies Alone

mog umm WARNING this might be disturbing

YES BESERKER! That's exactly what I was thin king of...

GUEss what everyone more bleepin nightmares
MAY BE DISTURBING

O it was nothing big ya know' just 100s of children gettin slaughtered and flashed to all the other horrible battles where ppl died..
then back to the children.. they were trying to escape and then the soldiers found them and it was all due to this weird old looking baby that decided to call and tell. Guess whose kid it was..? C'mon take a lil guess... I'll give you a lil hint...BLEEPIN MINE..I think anyways.. the person trying to led the children to safety "save the Children" yeap it was Brandon... No I dun know why. the last thing I watched last night was Elimidate and nothing scary. I thing something is just royally wrong with me. heh.

Then guess what happened before I woke up.. found out that the kid called... it was like a Chucky baby... and I took the kid and the booze I was drinking plus a lighter and she died in a horrible fire.. then there were some voices and all this...... my head hurts

No 2morrow No 2morrow

Last edited by Lost_myth; Jun 18th, 2004 at 10:10 AM..