Home  Appotography.com 
advertisement Tiny Crosswords - Made by MagnetiCatGames.com
Playstation 2 Fantasy - Everything about Playstation 2 Developed on Alienware! Search games!
  Register   Calendar   Members   FAQ   Home  

Latest NewsReviewsPreviewsFeaturesScreenshotsContact Our Staff

Welcome to the PsFantasy.com Forums.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back  PsFantasy.com Forums » General Forums » General Chat

Old Mar 12th, 2002, 10:09 PM   #41
IcyMourdor
Cream Puff

IcyMourdor is on a distinguished road
[COLOR=sky blue]She isn't a complete prep. I talked to her on occasion. She hangs out with the *preps* and she can act like them to at times. She seems like a cool person.[/COLOR]
Old Mar 12th, 2002, 10:11 PM   #42
Uchiha Sasuke
Cursed

Uchiha Sasuke is on a distinguished road
Bah i dont know what she likes.If tried to figure out what she likes all her friends would consider me a stalker.As for who her b/f is i have no clue.

~The Official Ps2Fantasy Ninja~

~A Life Without Love, Is No Life At All~

Social Networks
Uchiha Sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12th, 2002, 10:11 PM   #43
BowevelJoe
ShakeandBakeMasta!

BowevelJoe is on a distinguished road
aye dude, find out what she digs that you dig, and do a jig, raise a pig, and you got it made man, you gotta have some shiz to talk about or all you will be doing is muttering and staring at your feet, and thats a way bad thing to do, and if you dont have any legs dont look down her shirt, thats a way quick way to end friendships with girls, i learned that by someone elses experiance eh! the hand print didnt come off for weeks...

sorry, thats probably a bad joke..
Eater of Peenut butta!
BowevelJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12th, 2002, 10:12 PM   #44
Uchiha Sasuke
Cursed

AH! Please your making me cry.Anyways she's a tough case cause i dont wanna talk to her when people are around

Social Networks
Old Mar 12th, 2002, 10:16 PM   #45
IcyMourdor
Cream Puff

[COLOR=sky blue]I think maybe we should lay off guys. Will, all i can say is good luck.[/COLOR]
Old Mar 12th, 2002, 10:17 PM   #46
Uchiha Sasuke
Cursed

Hay i dont mind really i dont.Advise is the best thing right now for me cause im completely lost.

Social Networks
Old Mar 12th, 2002, 11:04 PM   #47
merylsilverburg
Enemy or Ally?

merylsilverburg is on a distinguished road
Listen, SSSnake, and you better listen to me, 'cause I don't mean to be a b****, but here's what I gotta say: First, from what I read from Mourdor's post, she sounds terrific. She sounds really nice, you know? I mean, if she says hello and is nice and cheery, that's a cool thing in a chick. Okay, so maybe you don't know what she likes but have you ever tried to compliment her? Like, for example, her singing. Maybe the next time she sings a little song, you should just say, "Hey, you have a great voice" or something close to that. Now, here's the deal....if you're too shy to even say anything to her, like even a compliment, then maybe you should just back off. No offense or anything, but from what I read of your "low hi and a shrug" that's a HORRIBLE impression to put upon a girl. It's giving off a message, "Oh, hi there, I'm just saying hi because you said hi, that's all" If you're interested in her, is that what you want?! What if she likes you a bit too? If you continue to do that, then she'll never find out you like her. She'll just continue to see you as a "good friend". I don't think you want that. Also, if you ever do find out what she likes, maybe you can try to get her alone and just say to her about the thing she likes, you know...if she likes....Creed, for example, then you can go up and say how much you like Creed too and so on. At least that'll get things rolling. At least she knows you have a personality and something in common with her except for a "low hi and a shrug". If she has a boyfriend at the moment, then lay off, wait till they break up, then go for it. That way, she knows you're a nice guy and who knows? Maybe it'll happen. Okay, now on to the coward thing. You say you're too coward to do anything. Now, let me ask you this: Do you think she's waaay outta your league? Because if you do, you might as well give up, because if she's the type that you know for sure, she's gonna reject you, then give up. Forget it. Say "See ya!" and MOVE ON! Because if she's outta your league, then what's the point of asking her out, getting rejected, then being embarrassed for the rest of your life? Might as well give up and not embarrass yourself and have those awkward moments of seeing her at school everyday. Now, here's another thing: If you do decide to ask her out, and you DO get rejected....yes, I understand completely how awkward and embarrassed you'll feel, but DO NOT BE DEPRESSED AND DOWN AND START BEING PISSED AND SAD IN FRONT OF HER! Even if you're feeling all that, pretend and say, "Oh, hey, that's cool. I hope we can still be friends or something." Then smile and wait for her answer then walk away. That way, it'll show that you're not pathetic and you're able to take things cooly. AND it'll give her something to think about. Unless she's a real b****, which it doesn't sound like she is, she might see you and realize you do like her and later on, who knows? Maybe she'll remember and if she breaks up with her current b/f, she'll see what a loser her last b/f was and what a sweet guy you are and then it might happen. Plus, if you say you hope you two will still be friends, then if she's still very nice, she'll continue to be your friend. Then that way, it'll give her a chance to find out more about you, now that she knows you like her. But you don't know if you don't try, right? Now, back to the coward thing. If you're too cowardly to do anything, I'd say, don't bother and just move on. There's no point if you're not gonna make a move even though it might work. If you know you're too cowardly, then you just have to ACCEPT the fact that you're a coward that's why you can't ask her out. WHICH means, you'll just have to move on. Hey, if I sound insensitive and you don't think you're a coward, then go! Go and ask her out if you're not a coward. It doesn't hurt to try. But.....see? I know you're scared of being rejected which is why you're here in agony wondering, "Should I? Should I not?" If you are scared of being rejected, that means you are too cowardly to do anything because you're not takng the chance! Otherwise you would've done it by now! So, if you know that...then you gotta move on and forget about her. Either that, or it's always being in agony of wondering, "What would happen if she said yes?" If you know you can't stand not knowing the answer, then you might as well stop being tortured and find out the answer, right? AT least, then, you're heart will be satisfied knowing the answer. Sure, it sucks if you're rejected, but I much rather know the answer, than sit there and wonder if it'll work out. And, I'm pretty sure your friends really don't want to hear you talk about it everyday, saying about the "girl that got away" or "Oh man, I wonder what happens if she says yes?" See? Doesnt' that SUCK?! Okay....and finally..........if you don't feel like complimenting her, striking up a conversation, or asking her out whatsoever, then....here's this: Just be satisfied that she's there. That you can see her at school and be happy knowing she says "hi" and smile at you. If you can't be satisfied about these, then it's either try and ask her out, or forget about her and move on. That's all I can say, buddy. Omigod.....I just wrote a novel....
merylsilverburg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 13th, 2002, 07:53 AM   #48
BowevelJoe
ShakeandBakeMasta!

BowevelJoe is on a distinguished road
i think ive read this one before though...i liked the suprise ending though, the monkey in the dune buggy, who woulda thoughta?

damn...i couldnt have said it better myself...or you could pretend that she was naked so that its kinda funny, but just dont touch the merchindise, but just try diff things when she is around to unleash a bit of the nervousness, have some of YOUR friends around eh? that might make it a bit easier, get good ol Cannibal and Mourdor to be around to give you a bit o help with the conversations when she is around...that might help dude, give it a whirl sometime..
Eater of Peenut butta!
BowevelJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 13th, 2002, 08:28 AM   #49
Uchiha Sasuke
Cursed

Im thinking about trying now that i had so many people yelling at me.

Social Networks
Old Mar 13th, 2002, 08:35 AM   #50
IcyMourdor
Cream Puff

[COLOR=sky blue]There you go, Will. Just do it and you'll feel better about yourself. If she says yes, alright. If no, then find another girl. There will be other women out there, many like Sammi.[/COLOR]
Old Mar 13th, 2002, 08:41 AM   #51
Uchiha Sasuke
Cursed

Quote:
Originally posted by Mourdor
[COLOR=sky blue]There you go, Will. Just do it and you'll feel better about yourself. If she says yes, alright. If no, then find another girl. There will be other women out there, many like Sammi.[/COLOR]

Still shes the only one i desire.

Social Networks
Old Mar 13th, 2002, 12:21 PM   #52
007_JamesBond
Angel of Darkness

007_JamesBond is on a distinguished road
SSSnake will do it when he is ready, and only then will he express himself and no one can change his mind

victory comes to those who want it the most

i am only mearly surviving
007_JamesBond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 13th, 2002, 01:18 PM   #53
trunks69420
Now Im Nothing

trunks69420 is on a distinguished road
SSSnake: I dont know you personally or anything, but i just got through a similar thing that you have right now.
There was this one chick; Tracy that i could not get over. I felt everything that i could ever want was in her. I am talking kids, future, love EVERYTHING! I was too much of a pansy to ever tell her and then she ended up going out w/ some chump bastard who i wanted to kill for the longest time.
After that, i went into serious depression and tried to kill myself several times, due to the major let down that i will never have tracy. Finally months later, i got frustrated w/ myself and finally decided to talk to her.
I told her how i felt and she said that she didnt feel the same way and it crushed me. Then she said she liked me a lot as a friend, which helped; but it was not the thing i wanted. I am still not completely over her, but i find life a little more managable now that i have gotten the secret obsession off of my mind.
My best advice to you is to say something. You may not get the answer that you are looking for, but at least you will have some kind of peace of mind.
Thats all for now...
Sorry i wrote so much

five vicodin chased with a shot of clarity...
trunks69420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 13th, 2002, 03:38 PM   #54
merylsilverburg
Enemy or Ally?

Quote:
Originally posted by trunks69420
SSSnake: I dont know you personally or anything, but i just got through a similar thing that you have right now.
There was this one chick; Tracy that i could not get over. I felt everything that i could ever want was in her. I am talking kids, future, love EVERYTHING! I was too much of a pansy to ever tell her and then she ended up going out w/ some chump bastard who i wanted to kill for the longest time.
After that, i went into serious depression and tried to kill myself several times, due to the major let down that i will never have tracy. Finally months later, i got frustrated w/ myself and finally decided to talk to her.
I told her how i felt and she said that she didnt feel the same way and it crushed me. Then she said she liked me a lot as a friend, which helped; but it was not the thing i wanted. I am still not completely over her, but i find life a little more managable now that i have gotten the secret obsession off of my mind.
My best advice to you is to say something. You may not get the answer that you are looking for, but at least you will have some kind of peace of mind.
Thats all for now...
Sorry i wrote so much
Ah...man, I'm sorry ya didn't get your girl. But, please....everyone....do not try to commit suicide over a girl or guy or whoever. It's just not right. That person may be a loss, but there are plenty of others out there. I'm really glad to hear you're moving on trunks, and hopefully, getting better. SSSnake....trunks69420 gave really good advice here. If you don't want to listen to me, then at least listen to a him. He's the one with an actual experience.
Old Mar 13th, 2002, 05:38 PM   #55
Cannibal Clown
Taijutsu Master

Cannibal Clown is on a distinguished road
Back in the day when the only one who I could say i actually loved died, i went through all of my freshmen year real depressed about it. I didn't show it at school though, I'm good at keeping myself concieted in public, but I also attemted suicide because of that and a few other major events that happened around that time in my life. But I got through it and realized that it all worked out and not I'm so close to asking my admiree out after reading all of your replies to SSSnake, who is a good friend of mine. but i don't want to know how unbelievably devastated i would be, and I don't want a repeate of freashmen year for me.

Hope when the time comes, she'll say yes to me.

Cannibal Clown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 13th, 2002, 07:23 PM   #56
merylsilverburg
Enemy or Ally?

Hey, Cannibal...don't worry so much, man. I'm pretty sure you'll get her when, like you said, the time is right. At least I'm happy to hear that there's a good chance between you two and you're not so unbelievably depressed like SSSnake is, even though there might be a chance between him and that girl...*hint, hint*
Old Mar 13th, 2002, 07:25 PM   #57
Uchiha Sasuke
Cursed

No chance,no chance thats what i got.Anyways whats CC problem.The girl he likes actually likes him back so what does he have to worry about.

Social Networks
Old Mar 13th, 2002, 07:30 PM   #58
IcyMourdor
Cream Puff

[COLOR=sky blue]Don't you remember Will? Dekkar doesn't want to go out with anybody. She just wants to stay friends.[/COLOR]
Old Mar 13th, 2002, 08:03 PM   #59
merylsilverburg
Enemy or Ally?

Wait a minute. Are you guys telling me that Cannibal already asked this girl out, but she just wants to stay friends? Oh. Well, THAT I didn't know....
Old Mar 13th, 2002, 09:08 PM   #60
Uchiha Sasuke
Cursed

No he never asked her out one of the guys at school yelled at the girl cc likes and said."Hay go out with him hes desperate,He needs to get some"referring to cc.I guess it really embarrsed him and he was mad about it.But i dont think he ever straight out asked her.

Social Networks