Home  Appotography.com 
advertisement Tiny Crosswords - Made by MagnetiCatGames.com
Playstation 2 Fantasy - Everything about Playstation 2 Developed on Alienware! Search games!
  Register   Calendar   Members   FAQ   Home  

Latest NewsReviewsPreviewsFeaturesScreenshotsContact Our Staff

Welcome to the PsFantasy.com Forums.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back  PsFantasy.com Forums » General Forums » General Chat

Old Jan 11th, 2005, 12:38 AM   #21
DSgamer
here and there

DSgamer is on a distinguished road
fine fine il post a pic later
DSgamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2005, 03:12 PM   #22
Pu the Owl
Useless Oracle™

Pu the Owl is on a distinguished road
My style is eclectic and varied, but I always try to be original. I don't mind brands most of the times: if I like something, I like it brands or not. I do prefer to combine clothing items in a personal way, depending on the mood. I mostly wear black, burgundy, red, plum, olive green, gray. I like white too, but I think it sucks on me, so I try to not use it too much. I hate wearing blue, pastel or brown colors. In general, I'm a maniac of colors, tones, shades etc... I have a preference for Doc Martens shoes. I also have a passion for hair dyes and sunglasses.
Pu the Owl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2005, 03:59 PM   #23
Vic Viper
Nero Must Die !

Vic Viper is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamer
fine fine il post a pic later
im just messing with you. you dont have to show it if you dont want to.

Vic Viper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2005, 06:07 PM   #24
REChick14
Ex-S.T.A.R.S Officer

REChick14 is on a distinguished road
Hmmmm fashion.... Well lets see I dont really have a specific type of style. I just wear whats comfortable, cute, and covers up so my parents dont yell at me. I love jeans, tight jeans but not too tight. I also like to wear skirts. I like showing off my legs since people have commented saying I have nice legs so im like ok i'll show these bad boys. Shirts, well it depends what mood im in. If i feel like dressing up I wear pretty colorful shirts. I have problems with shirts. Lets just say im well endowed in the frontal area. I cant wear low cut tops, plus I have to get bigger sizes because of my chest. My parents watch me like a hawk if I wear a shirt they dont like. I call them the "evil eyes". When im tired I throw on a sweatshirt and im ready to go. Hair is usually put up in a pony tail. I have long hair and too lazy to do it. Sometimes I straighten it. Lol my aunt is envious of my hair so everytime I know shes coming over I straighten it. When shes around I flip my hair. She goes you b****! lol she doesnt mean it, we always play around. For jewlery I like dangly earings, I love rings with my birthstone. Im obsessed, whenever I see a ring with the garnet stone I ask for it as a gift. Im a sneaker kind of gal. Not into dressy shoes unless its for a special ocassion. I usually wear the same pair of sneakers for a year. Well that about wraps it up. I hope you enjoyed reading about my sense of style.
Old Jan 17th, 2005, 05:47 PM   #25
happy_doughnut
just a rolling stone

happy_doughnut is on a distinguished road
Angry

Well, now that everyone shared theirs, I'll share mine.

But first, I must say that it was very interesting to read about all these different choices in clothes. Whether you believe it or not, I think that everyone, conscious or unconsciously, has their own style and that a lot can be told and seen by the way a person decides to dress themself.

Now, onto what I wear:

I wear just about anything. I wear jeans, slacks, skirts, ect. The only things I don't wear (much or not at all) are dresses, shorts, and "revealing" shirts. I get embarrased .

That said, onto the specifics...

I'm a maniac for brands. If it's not a "brand-name" thing, then chances are I won't wear it. This may sound ultra vain, but it's true. I love going places dressed in top-notch clothes. Anything from Club Monaco, Versace, Caché, Armani Exchange, Gucci, D&G, LV... and so on and so forth, I love. I absolutely love the feeling that I get when I go into these stores and buy, and buy, and buy, and then eventually walk out with more bags than I can carry.

I also like stores such as AE, Gap, Zara, Sack's 5th Ave., and Wet Seal (for when I feel spiffy ) to stock up on school wear.

I tend to buy all of my clothes from these stores. Usually, you'll find me wearing some slacks, and either a screen T or a button-up blouse. I really like wearing t-shirts with witty sayings on them, but not anything like "Princess" and what have you. I like my t-shirts solid, too.

With blouses, I really enjoy stripes or checkers. These can be multicolored, but not rainbow-like...

My look is rather clean. I don't like to over do it, because it attracts attention and well... nah.

I'm also a fan of the Jack Purcell sneakers. I always wear these. Sometimes, I go out and buy paints and just dab them (the white part) with colors. Makes my sneakers me. =D

Overall, I like to wear my hair up with a bunch on bangs in the front. I wear glasses, so this combo makes it hard to see my eyes. I wear shirts that are neither to tight nor too loose. For the bottom, I usually wear slacks (instead of jeans) that are comfy. Then my sneakers.

I also heart belts! I always wear belts to match my outfit. To top it all off I wear A LOT of jewelry. All fake stuff, though. I wear like a gazillion bracelets on my left wrist, with one or to on my right, along with my watch (I love watches, too... so I have a lot to match my outfits... too.) I have a bunch of necklaces because I like them too, but I only wear one at a time. Rings I like, but don't wear much. Usually 2 or 3, which are enough because I like them huge.
I'm not a fan of earrings, though.

That's me. My style can't be matched! But then again, maybe that's only cause even I don't know my own style. Bah.

Yep. I love to match, wear accesories, and wear expensive clothes. I guess I can be called a snob. >__<

Ultimately, though... I have reasons for being like this. All I can say is that somehow, having loads of fancy clothes stocked in the closet still with tags makes me content. These material things sort of... fill the emptiness inside. Aferall, its easier to go into a designer store and buy clothes to make you feel complacent, than it is to find happiness that money cannot buy. Maybe it's only a superficial and materialistic happiness, but I think that some happiness is better than none at all.

Oh, and I'm not rich, either. Imagine the debts. O_O
happy_doughnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2005, 06:48 AM   #26
Redpyramidhead
pazparacolombia

Redpyramidhead is on a distinguished road
Mena, that is so far the most interesting one I've read in this thread! And you think you are vain simply by trying to make a work of art out of your style. I see nothing wrong with that, in fact, when I am going out with friends and special occasions I do the exact same thing. I may not have a bunch of fancy brand names though. My wardrobe consists mostly of things I find that I can picture myself in and feeling like ME in. That may include a black hoody with GIANT red dragon-lige tribal designs on it or a pair of nice really loose fitting brown pants with cargo pockets. Love those. Oh and my fav shirt? Right now it's either this oversized black one with a kinda cloudy design all over with a big celtic cross on the front with all these nifty designs drawn in with a rather mean looking black dragon holding it (I love it I love it!) or my dark green one made by the saem company I think (as you can tell I don't pay enough attention to that perhaps?) and it has Dream Catcher on the front that is shaped to look like a PEACE sign not to mention the 2 PEACE pipes with unidentified smoke coming out of them I like tribal looking designs you know like that modern tribalk stuff yo usee all over the place these days, but also old school tribal stuff like I have a shirt I bought in Colombia that has designs on it that represents the main indigenous tribe in that part of the country. I also had this charm if you will that I wore around my neck for a long time I think it's been misplaced possibly which I feel bad about because it was this Aztec symbol bought in New MExico by a friend... there was a thunderbird on it with a turqoise gemstone mounted on it, both of which have deep spiritual meaning. I tend to try n wear things with spiritual meaning when I can. It helps me feel together and grounded as well as far away at the same time. Also, I used to have a tone of rings on my hands, but I need new ones because those were cheap and got all bent outta shape except one which I will never take off n leave off cuz it has helped me get thru a lot of hard times. Actually I guess you can say I wear a lot of different "charms" over time that are supposed to help bring me good vibes and some of them do. As for my hair, it used to be wicked long like down to my shoulders at one point and I had a total kurt cobain thing going on or something, maybe even a lil trent reznor, with that hair length, but it started to get outta control cuz I could never maintain it and keep it presentable that long so I had it all cut off one day last summer down to a rather short cut. I think I got kinda like a Scott Wieland thing going on now. It kind sticks up on the top just a little bit like it wants to be spiked but its not. And yes, I am the type of person who would decorate themself in tattoos even though I have not quite ever gotten one. When I do they are going to be designed by myself. Yeah, so I'm pretty random sometimes... makes me happy. Oh yeah and I tend to wear shades all summer long.

_RED_ stuff

"..loathsome laughing, mixed with such a cry as no man has heard save for in the phlegathon of unrelatable nightmares; a cry wherein reverberated the horror and anguish of a haunted lifetime packed into one atrocious moment..."
Redpyramidhead is offline   Reply With Quote