Home  Appotography.com 
advertisement Tiny Crosswords - Made by MagnetiCatGames.com
Playstation 2 Fantasy - Everything about Playstation 2 Developed on Alienware! Search games!
  Register   Calendar   Members   FAQ   Home  

Latest NewsReviewsPreviewsFeaturesScreenshotsContact Our Staff

Welcome to the PsFantasy.com Forums.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back  PsFantasy.com Forums » General Forums » General Chat

Old May 14th, 2002, 12:46 PM   #1
IcyMourdor
Cream Puff

IcyMourdor is on a distinguished road
Jerry Springer

Click here

Above is a link to a funny thing that was shown to me. It asks you for a couple things and it makes it into a Jerry Springer Show. Unfortuneately, it's all the same thing, just names inserted. I made one about the staff. You can use this and make some of your friends or whatever.

Here's mine:

The Jerry Springer Show : Episode 627 : "Marriage Meltdown!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[The crowd starts chanting "Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!"]

Jerry: Tonight on "The Jerry Springer Show" we have a particularly interesting episode! Mourdor is here to finally confess something to a long-time friend, SSSnake. So everyone, please put your hands together for Mourdor!

[The crowd whoops and hollers]

Jerry: Okay, now Mourdor you're here to talk about someone aren't you?

You: Yes.

Jerry: And what is this other person's name?

You: Soul Angel.

[The crowd squeals with delight]

Jerry: Okay, okay, well Soul Angel, is actually here tonight ...

[The crowd squeals]

Jerry: But first we have a surprise for you Mourdor, because as it happens there is someone else here to see you! So let's bring out ... Meryl!

You: What the HELL!!!

[Out of nowhere you pull out a cannon. Meryl reaches for the table. Out of the shadows Harry appears]

Harry: Wait everybody, wait!

Jerry: Yes, everybody let's just calm down for a moment here. First, tell us why you're here Meryl.

Meryl: Because I saw Mourdor and Harry making out at Best Buy!

[The crowd goes absolutely insane]

Harry: That's a lie! I was home watching Simpsons!

Jerry: [raising his hands] Hold on, hold on, I'm missing the problem here ... what exactly is the problem Meryl?

Meryl: Because I've recently been taking part in a sexual relationship with SSSnake who has recently become engaged to Harry.

[The crowd hollers, screams and whoops in an orchestra of orgasmic excitement]

Jerry: Okay, okay. Well why don't we bring SSSnake out here because Mourdor had something that they needed to tell them anyway about ... Soul Angel that's right!

SSSnake: [enters onto stage and saunters over towards you] What's the deal? I saw you outside getting it on with Soul Angel! You know how I feel about Soul Angel!

Harry: [screams] What? Why the hell did you ask me to marry you if you're in love with Soul Angel!

SSSnake: Because I knew that I could never have Soul Angel. But Mourdor promised me that they'd never hook up out of respect for my feelings!

Harry: What about respect for my feelings!

[Meryl walks suddenly across the stage, embracing SSSnake]

Meryl: Don't worry baby, you don't need any of them now that you have me.

[Again the crowd squeals]

Harry: Oh my God! Are you sick!?

[Harry runs across the room and wraps their arms around you tightly]

Harry: Mourdor take me away from all of this!

You: You see? That's the thing ... I'm ... well, I'm married ...

[The crowd does its bit]

Harry: Married?

[You nod]

Harry: Who the hell are you married to? When ... when did this happen? I don't understand!

You: The other day. In Vegas. I'm married to Soul Angel.

SSSnake: [screaming] WHAT!!!

Jerry: [grinning widely, makes an enquiry] So ... did you have a nice wedding night?

Soul Angel: [stepping back out onto center stage] Well we had sex 8 times if that's what you mean.

[The crowd squeals]

Jerry: Okay, okay. So let me get this all straight ... Mourdor is married to Soul Angel who SSSnake has secretly been in love with for years and years. Now SSSnake has recently become engaged to Harry who was recently spotted kissing Mourdor in Best Buy. Now on top of this, Meryl has just admitted to being in a sexual relationship with SSSnake.

Soul Angel: That's right Jerry.

Jerry: [looking sternly into the camera] It's times like these that one has to wonder whether or not these people are aware that they are quite clinically insane. Perhaps we should be spending more on psychiatric health funds in this country, perhaps we should just ban Vegas to cut down on impulse marriages. Perhaps I should get a new job. Thanks for watching folks - it's been great - but for now, take care of yourselves ... and each other.

[Cue cheesy background music and fade to black]

Old May 14th, 2002, 01:17 PM   #2
Soul Angel

Soul Angel is on a distinguished road
Ok that was pretty weird and funny Mourdor

"I'm back! But for how long who knows? But PS2Fantasy will always be on my mind!"
Soul Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2002, 01:20 PM   #3
trunks69420
Now Im Nothing

trunks69420 is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

That was great Mourdor!

Heres mine:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jerry: Tonight on "The Jerry Springer Show" we have a particularly interesting episode! Cory is here to finally confess something to a long-time friend, Jeff. So everyone, please put your hands together for Cory!

Jerry: Okay, now Cory you're here to talk about someone aren't you?

You: Susan.

Jerry: Okay, okay, well Susan, is actually here tonight ...

[The crowd squeals]

Jerry: But first we have a surprise for you Cory, because as it happens there is someone else here to see you! So let's bring out ... Kali!

[Out of nowhere you pull out a Pussy. Kali reaches for the Couch. Out of the shadows Amber appears]

Amber: Wait everybody, wait!

Jerry: Yes, everybody let's just calm down for a moment here. First, tell us why you're here Kali.

Kali: Because I saw Cory and Amber making out at Hollywood Video!

Amber: That's a lie! I was home watching Dragonball Z!

Jerry: [raising his hands] Hold on, hold on, I'm missing the problem here ... what exactly is the problem Kali?

Kali: Because I've recently been taking part in a sexual relationship with Jeff who has recently become engaged to Amber.

Jerry: Okay, okay. Well why don't we bring Jeff out here because Cory had something that they needed to tell them anyway about ... Susan that's right!

Jeff: [enters onto stage and saunters over towards you] What's the deal? I saw you outside getting it on with Susan! You know how I feel about Susan!

Amber: [screams] What? Why the hell did you ask me to marry you if you're in love with Susan!

Jeff: Because I knew that I could never have Susan. But Cory promised me that they'd never hook up out of respect for my feelings!

Amber: What about respect for my feelings!

[Kali walks suddenly across the stage, embracing Jeff]

Kali: Don't worry baby, you don't need any of them now that you have me.

Amber: Oh my God! Are you sick!?

[Amber runs across the room and wraps their arms around you tightly]

Amber: Cory take me away from all of this!

[The crowd does its bit]

Amber: Married?

[You nod]

Amber: Who the hell are you married to? When ... when did this happen? I don't understand!

You: The other day. In Vegas. I'm married to Susan.

Jeff: [screaming] WHAT!!!

Jerry: [grinning widely, makes an enquiry] So ... did you have a nice wedding night?

Susan: [stepping back out onto center stage] Well we had sex 69 times if that's what you mean.

[The crowd squeals]

Jerry: Okay, okay. So let me get this all straight ... Cory is married to Susan who Jeff has secretly been in love with for years and years. Now Jeff has recently become engaged to Amber who was recently spotted kissing Cory in Hollywood Video. Now on top of this, Kali has just admitted to being in a sexual relationship with Jeff.

Susan: That's right Jerry.

Jerry: [looking sternly into the camera] It's times like these that one has to wonder whether or not these people are aware that they are quite clinically insane. Perhaps we should be spending more on psychiatric health funds in this country, perhaps we should just ban Vegas to cut down on impulse marriages. Perhaps I should get a new job. Thanks for watching folks - it's been great - but for now, take care of yourselves ... and each other.

five vicodin chased with a shot of clarity...
trunks69420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2002, 04:31 PM   #4
Uchiha Sasuke
Cursed

Uchiha Sasuke is on a distinguished road
Heres mine

Jerry: Tonight on "The Jerry Springer Show" we have a particularly interesting episode! Will is here to finally confess something to a long-time friend, Steve. So everyone, please put your hands together for Will!

Jerry: Okay, now Will you're here to talk about someone aren't you?

You: Sammy.

Jerry: Okay, okay, well Sammy, is actually here tonight ...

[The crowd squeals]

Jerry: But first we have a surprise for you Will, because as it happens there is someone else here to see you! So let's bring out ... Liz!

[Out of nowhere you pull out a desert eagle. Liz reaches for the couch. Out of the shadows Megan appears]

Megan: Wait everybody, wait!

Jerry: Yes, everybody let's just calm down for a moment here. First, tell us why you're here Liz.

Liz: Because I saw Will and Megan making out at OnCue!

Megan: That's a lie! I was home watching gundam wing!

Jerry: [raising his hands] Hold on, hold on, I'm missing the problem here ... what exactly is the problem Liz?

Liz: Because I've recently been taking part in a sexual relationship with Steve who has recently become engaged to Megan.

Jerry: Okay, okay. Well why don't we bring Steve out here because Will had something that they needed to tell them anyway about ... Sammy that's right!

Steve: [enters onto stage and saunters over towards you] What's the deal? I saw you outside getting it on with Sammy! You know how I feel about Sammy!

Megan: [screams] What? Why the hell did you ask me to marry you if you're in love with Sammy!

Steve: Because I knew that I could never have Sammy. But Will promised me that they'd never hook up out of respect for my feelings!

Megan: What about respect for my feelings!

[Liz walks suddenly across the stage, embracing Steve]

Liz: Don't worry baby, you don't need any of them now that you have me.

Megan: Oh my God! Are you sick!?

[Megan runs across the room and wraps their arms around you tightly]

Megan: Will take me away from all of this!

[The crowd does its bit]

Megan: Married?

[You nod]

Megan: Who the hell are you married to? When ... when did this happen? I don't understand!

You: The other day. In Vegas. I'm married to Sammy.

Steve: [screaming] WHAT!!!

Sammy: [stepping back out onto center stage] Well we had sex 100 times if that's what you mean.

[The crowd squeals]

Jerry: Okay, okay. So let me get this all straight ... Will is married to Sammy who Steve has secretly been in love with for years and years. Now Steve has recently become engaged to Megan who was recently spotted kissing Will in OnCue. Now on top of this, Liz has just admitted to being in a sexual relationship with Steve.

Sammy: That's right Jerry.

and all i have to say to mourdor is he's sick for making gay references in his little jerry springer show.Shame on you

~The Official Ps2Fantasy Ninja~

~A Life Without Love, Is No Life At All~

Social Networks
Uchiha Sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2002, 05:16 PM   #5
IcyMourdor
Cream Puff

As for the gay reference, I didn't know how it was gonna turn out. I just put names in. It just happened to turn out that way. Now that I know how it goes, I can put names in to make myself look good, but that isn't any fun.
Old May 14th, 2002, 05:18 PM   #6
Uchiha Sasuke
Cursed

Uchiha Sasuke is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Mourdor
As for the gay reference, I didn't know how it was gonna turn out. I just put names in. It just happened to turn out that way. Now that I know how it goes, I can put names in to make myself look good, but that isn't any fun.
I know that was meant for me so let me clear things up.I did PUT things in randomly just to let you know.How it turned out that way i DONT KNOW!

~The Official Ps2Fantasy Ninja~

~A Life Without Love, Is No Life At All~

Social Networks
Uchiha Sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2002, 05:35 PM   #7
Hadoken

Hadoken is on a distinguished road
OMG... this is just weird...
Quote:

Jerry: Tonight on "The Jerry Springer Show" we have a particularly interesting episode! Hadoken is here to finally confess something to a long-time friend, SSSnake. So everyone, please put your hands together for Hadoken!

Jerry: Okay, now Hadoken you're here to talk about someone aren't you?

You: Miang.

Jerry: Okay, okay, well Miang, is actually here tonight ...

[The crowd squeals]

Jerry: But first we have a surprise for you Hadoken, because as it happens there is someone else here to see you! So let's bring out ... Moudor!

[Out of nowhere you pull out a Knife. Moudor reaches for the Chair. Out of the shadows Mena appears]

Mena: Wait everybody, wait!

Jerry: Yes, everybody let's just calm down for a moment here. First, tell us why you're here Moudor.

Moudor: Because I saw Hadoken and Mena making out at Fusion!

Mena: That's a lie! I was home watching Simpsons!

Jerry: [raising his hands] Hold on, hold on, I'm missing the problem here ... what exactly is the problem Moudor?

Moudor: Because I've recently been taking part in a sexual relationship with SSSnake who has recently become engaged to Mena.

Jerry: Okay, okay. Well why don't we bring SSSnake out here because Hadoken had something that they needed to tell them anyway about ... Miang that's right!

SSSnake: [enters onto stage and saunters over towards you] What's the deal? I saw you outside getting it on with Miang! You know how I feel about Miang!

Mena: [screams] What? Why the hell did you ask me to marry you if you're in love with Miang!

SSSnake: Because I knew that I could never have Miang. But Hadoken promised me that they'd never hook up out of respect for my feelings!

Mena: What about respect for my feelings!

[Moudor walks suddenly across the stage, embracing SSSnake]

Moudor: Don't worry baby, you don't need any of them now that you have me.

Mena: Oh my God! Are you sick!?

[Mena runs across the room and wraps their arms around you tightly]

Mena: Hadoken take me away from all of this!

[The crowd does its bit]

Mena: Married?

[You nod]

Mena: Who the hell are you married to? When ... when did this happen? I don't understand!

You: The other day. In Vegas. I'm married to Miang.

SSSnake: [screaming] WHAT!!!

Miang: [stepping back out onto center stage] Well we had sex 7 times if that's what you mean.

[The crowd squeals]

Jerry: Okay, okay. So let me get this all straight ... Hadoken is married to Miang who SSSnake has secretly been in love with for years and years. Now SSSnake has recently become engaged to Mena who was recently spotted kissing Hadoken in Fusion. Now on top of this, Moudor has just admitted to being in a sexual relationship with SSSnake.

Miang: That's right Jerry.

edit: i misspelled mourdor... lol., sorry about that dude.
edit #2: btw, jerry springer was mayor of this city(cincinnati) a long time ago.
Hadoken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2002, 05:38 PM   #8
IcyMourdor
Cream Puff

*pulls out a classic Clintion line*

I did not have sexual relations with that man.

Anyways, these are always funny when you know the people in them. I'm glad some people here can take jokes.
Old May 14th, 2002, 05:49 PM   #9
kamari-ice

kamari-ice is on a distinguished road
Oh I have to do that.
kamari-ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2002, 05:58 PM   #10
kamari-ice

kamari-ice is on a distinguished road
OMG!
I am beginning to like this
kamari-ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2002, 07:41 PM   #11
happy_doughnut
just a rolling stone

happy_doughnut is on a distinguished road
Angry

O-kay...I didn't find anything funny in this thread...
happy_doughnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2002, 07:18 PM   #12
Cannibal Clown
Taijutsu Master

Cannibal Clown is on a distinguished road
What are you talking about? I think that these are funny as hell! I especially like SSnake's version of the show. The whole 100 times bit, and the crasy and confusing combination of character relationships.

I'll trey to get a version up myself, but for right now at at a loss for comming up with something original.

Cannibal Clown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2002, 04:30 PM   #13
007_JamesBond
Angel of Darkness

007_JamesBond is on a distinguished road
these are funny as hell and I want more, all very very interesting

victory comes to those who want it the most

i am only mearly surviving
007_JamesBond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2002, 03:02 AM   #14
inamaize

inamaize is on a distinguished road
im in agreeance with mena, not really that amusing. maybe i need to know u guys better to truely appreciate this experiance...
inamaize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2002, 07:30 PM   #15
Indrid Cold
Banned

Indrid Cold is on a distinguished road
That was great... But i hate Jerry springer, i get headache of swearing, Shouting out loud. and those people get naked ofr real... They all suck!!
Indrid Cold is offline   Reply With Quote