Home  Appotography.com 
advertisement Tiny Crosswords - Made by MagnetiCatGames.com
Playstation 2 Fantasy - Everything about Playstation 2 Developed on Alienware! Search games!
  Register   Calendar   Members   FAQ   Home  

Latest NewsReviewsPreviewsFeaturesScreenshotsContact Our Staff

Welcome to the PsFantasy.com Forums.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back  PsFantasy.com Forums » General Forums » General Chat

Old Sep 29th, 2002, 01:17 PM   #1
Hylas
Now or Never

Hylas is on a distinguished road
Question The weirdest thing?

What's the weirdset thing ever happened in your life? It can be anything, but it would be interesting to read some of the weirdest thing of other people's lives!
Hylas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 29th, 2002, 09:21 PM   #2
MakgSnake

MakgSnake is on a distinguished road
Arrow Ok.....

Its Quite Difficult To Think Of One Thing!.! Cause Life It Self Is Weird, U Know That, Right?

But Still....... Hmm...... Well Not Weird. Just A Little STRANGE..

This Girl.....Who Gave O'Levels Exams With Me In The Same "British Council" I Went To. I Didn't Know Here Name....... I Was Totally Crazy ABOUT HER......... Well The Exams Lasted For 2 Weeks And I COULDN"T Say "Hi" To Her..... Neways. Exams Got Over..... She Left. Didn't Know Where She Went... My Friends BOOed At Me For NOT Taking The FIRST Step, And Wasting All These 2 Weeks. Neways... MONTHS Passed By, Like 4 Months Passed. And Then I Started College.... And Well, The FIRST Day, I Found Out That The Same FEMALE Is Sitting Behind Me. And We Have ALMOST All The Same Classes!.! I Just That Was Strange. Or My Luck!.!

And Well.... Then It Was History!.!
Old Sep 30th, 2002, 01:12 AM   #3
Ninja

Ninja is on a distinguished road
well, you might think this is funny, but its not. I was in my Cuz's crib, and I was playing with his dog (this was in LA). his dog got lost a day later (I was on my way to Reno). My dad saw me playing with da dog and decided 2 buy me 1. I went to the Pound(in reno) and found his dog.
Ain't that wierd?

By the way, I got Final Fantasy 2 days ago. The price said 50 bucks, I wen 2 da register and it said the game was SAga frontier, I paid 17.99 4 it.and it was no sticker it was a print on in the case
Ain't that wierd?
well not really just a mess up
Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2002, 10:56 AM   #4
MakgSnake

Smile I Know.

Quote:
Originally posted by Bitter_maul
well, you might think this is funny, but its not. I was in my Cuz's crib, and I was playing with his dog (this was in LA). his dog got lost a day later (I was on my way to Reno). My dad saw me playing with da dog and decided 2 buy me 1. I went to the Pound(in reno) and found his dog.
Ain't that wierd?

By the way, I got Final Fantasy 2 days ago. The price said 50 bucks, I wen 2 da register and it said the game was SAga frontier, I paid 17.99 4 it.and it was no sticker it was a print on in the case
Ain't that wierd?
well not really just a mess up
Your Lucky Yo!.! Thats All I Can Say!.!
Old Sep 30th, 2002, 05:30 PM   #5
Gadzoox
goon squad

Gadzoox is on a distinguished road
There was this one time when I was waiting in the line-up for Edge Fest and I was wearing a shirt that was red with the outline of a heart on it with flames around it, my heartburn shirt.

Anyway, this girl come up to me and says; "WOW! Where'd you get your shirt?!" and I said "From Walmart, 7 bucks I think..." and then she paused and pulled out a camera and said; "Can I take your picture? I love that shirt!" So I posed and she took my picture. It was wierd because now some strange girl has my picture...
Gadzoox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1st, 2002, 12:58 PM   #6
MakgSnake

Post 1 More Thing!.!

OH Yeah One More WEIRD Thing KEEPS Happening. This IS SOO Funny.

On This Other "Eminem" Forums I Go To... My Name Is . "MarshallSlim"...... Neways...... I Go To Two Of Eminem Forums, One Is The Official Site www.eminem.com. And I Dont KNOW WHY......... But Atleast 4 A DAY, I Get These PMes From These People Saying "How Much They Love Me, And How BIG FAN They ARE OF ME"........At First It Was Funny, And Nice, But Now Its Annoying!.! My PM BOX Is Full Of These FANS Tryin To Reach EMINEM. I Have More Then 50+ Pms From These People, I Have Even Stopped Pming Back At Them.

And Now That I Started Visiting This New Eminem Forums. THE Same Thing Has Started To Happen There As Well. Members Pming Me There As Well.....And Saying, "That They Love Me, And Would Like Send In THEIR Pics So That I CAN Sign It And Send Them BACK"...... DAMN!.!
Old Oct 2nd, 2002, 01:10 AM   #7
MADRUCKIS
Noble Psychopath

MADRUCKIS is on a distinguished road
Will the real slim shady.....please pm those people to get them off of Makg's back please...

Well I'm just a goobeldigook of stories. Since I live in the city and I ride the trains every bloody day of my life..........(note to self-need a car) I can tell you some funny stories.

I have a funny story a week and I'm not playing this happens and my freinds hate hanging around me cause I attract bizzare behavior but last weeks story is odd, if not scary for some.
ahem
I was with a lady freind enjoying dinner at a fine irish restaraunt in Times Square (Mcdonalds). when this guy walks up to our table. Now when someone asks me for change, I'd tell him I don't have but if they want food. The guy asked me for change for sumthing to eat. I had a cheeseburger I didn't want so I gave it to him. He told me
"Naw man. Keep your food."
Of course I looked at him like
So he rested a hand on my shoulder and leaned in and whispered
"Yo. I don't really want food. I just was inhaling crack and I'm on a buzz. I don't want your food keep it."
People who know me know I have space issues and I looked at his hand on my shoulder. The guy got so scared and jumpy that he told me.....
"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I beg your forgiveness. I apologize. I'll eat your food. I didn't man to disrespect." and he starts dogging down my cheeseburger and bowing. Then he splits.
Even funnier though was that a couple of tourist watching it thought he stole my food off my table and I didn't do anything about it. They made sure THEIR food was close to them while they were there hah ha
MADRUCKIS is offline   Reply With Quote