Home  Appotography.com 
advertisement Tiny Crosswords - Made by MagnetiCatGames.com
Playstation 2 Fantasy - Everything about Playstation 2 Developed on Alienware! Search games!
  Register   Mark Forums Read   Calendar   Members   FAQ   Home  

Latest NewsReviewsPreviewsFeaturesScreenshotsContact Our Staff

Welcome to the PsFantasy.com Forums.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back  PsFantasy.com Forums » General Forums » General Chat

Old Jul 2nd, 2020, 09:19 PM   #1
Harry
Administrator

Harry has much to be proud ofHarry has much to be proud ofHarry has much to be proud ofHarry has much to be proud ofHarry has much to be proud ofHarry has much to be proud ofHarry has much to be proud ofHarry has much to be proud ofHarry has much to be proud ofHarry has much to be proud of
Happy Birthday Jjmoohead and Hello to Everybody!

I was running some routine maintenance on the server and I had the wonderful surprise to see it is Jjmoohead's birthday today.

Well, I just wanted to wish Jj a great birthday, wherever he is and whatever he is doing. Along with other writers and moderators he helped a lot when the website was still active, even in the previous forum iteration, when things were even more difficult to manage and monitor.

And this is an opportunity also to say hello to all the old members that once in a while come across the website just to take a look at the old threads and to figure out whether PsFantasy is still online or not: once again, for as long as I will be around, I will keep it up.

I wish you all the best, especially in these tough times.

Take care you all!
Harry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2020, 06:02 PM   #2
Phenom

Phenom is on a distinguished road
Finally remembered my password.

Still kicking. Trying to keep my immune system boosted and get back into shape because, boy, CoVid19 sure does know how to keep one on their toes. Sucks even more for me since I have sinus issues so every time my nose gets congested I tend to worry, but then my temp is normal and then I have a sneezing spell and then I'm like definitely sinus.

I'm still making lithium ion batteries and it's not looking good at all. I'm gonna ride it out though just in case they do decide to lay us off so I can collect unemployment and take about a month off. I have a few options if we do get laid off so it's not doom and gloom (far from it). I just wish that if they are laying us off, just do it and get it over with. Options are to either go back to school for my bachelors (architecture) and get a part-time job, start over and get a degree in probably mechatronics or probably try and find more prototype lab work (auto) or come out of the industry altogether. The last thing I definitely don't want to do is start over with a temp agency because all they've been finding is jobs that start you off at $12-13 an hour and I know I'm worth more than that.

Gaming-wise, uh, it's been mostly fighting games, however, for the last week and a half it's been mostly Dragon Ball Fighterz and Tekken 7. I did play about 20 minutes of Ghost of Tsushima a couple of days ago. That's one I cannot play during the week. I have to save that for the weekend since I have to be at work at 6am.

Outside of gaming, while I've never been into having kids I do have a 6 (I think) year old nephew and a 5 (I think) year niece that stays with me (complicated stuff) that keep me occupied with Super Mario Brothers and My little Pony. I can find stuff for my nephew all day, but my niece. That's a problem. I know nothing when it comes to buying things for little girls.

Peace and blessings. Hope all of you are staying safe. Hopefully I'll be back again before the end of the year.
Phenom is offline   Reply With Quote