Home  Appotography.com 
advertisement Tiny Crosswords - Made by MagnetiCatGames.com
Playstation 2 Fantasy - Everything about Playstation 2 Developed on Alienware! Search games!
  Register   Calendar   Members   FAQ   Home  

Latest NewsReviewsPreviewsFeaturesScreenshotsContact Our Staff

Welcome to the PsFantasy.com Forums.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back  PsFantasy.com Forums » General Forums » General Chat

Old Apr 13th, 2002, 03:06 PM   #21
JC Denton
HERO!

JC Denton is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by merylsilverburg
WHEW! I hope I didn't forget anyone!
you missed me but then, either im too boring to mention or there a so many nice tjings to say you wouldn't be able to fit it all in,

but then you cant do all 194 members that would just be a waist of time.

ok i would just like to say that spank, really knows what he is talking about, and i respect him for that.

and thank harry and fortune fot the great job they have done,
and all the mods that have worked on the site to.
Old Apr 13th, 2002, 03:29 PM   #22
x157anz

x157anz is on a distinguished road
The only person that menchoned me was merysilverg ,,, thanks !!

I havnt really talked to alot of you. i just talk to the people who have msn. sooooo i cant say alot...

Thanks to Soul for helping me out on final fantasy games. O and i think the_artist knows everything about final fantasy games.

Makgsnake and Sleazy P Martini every time you post its like 1000 lines long! sometimes its too much to read without falling asleep. Thats because your really clever guys. (im not offending you here)

Well i didnt meanchion alot of you. but i look forward to getting to know you all.

Current FFX Position:.
COMPLETED - somebody hand me a tissue :'(
x157anz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2002, 03:53 PM   #23
nanjij
The Dark Prince

nanjij is on a distinguished road
well ive been a member for a very long time now and ive made friends with a lot of people
makgsnake: was my 1st mate on this site as we joined at roughly the same time, who helped me put up sigs and make my own sleazy P: always put my sig up for me and made a sig 4 me and always helped me with my probs evn though we havent talked as much since the forum was reseted same with makg,
these were my mates that come to mind 1st but there loads more like canibal clown, soul angel, sssnake and the admins, mods and all the new people eg: jc denton, the artist, and many more which were also mates
The only person i hated would have to be gayous baboon, but hes left now
Old Apr 13th, 2002, 04:16 PM   #24
nanjij
The Dark Prince

Quote:
Originally posted by Qjij_jijQ
nanjij: Don't know him that well, but he always reminded me of that good ol' Vegita... don't know why though
thanks man ure the only one that said anything about me, so i'll do one for u

qjjj_jijq: i think in the old forums we had r old quarals, but just mucking about. but i'll always remember wot u said in one of the old threads something like "no thanks harry i dont want to be a mod, but thanks 4 the offer" that will always made me laugh
Old Apr 14th, 2002, 05:22 AM   #25
kupoartist
.illustrated.thingy.

kupoartist is on a distinguished road
Sorry for the rather limited list :/ i've tried hard to include all peoples, but I'm too rarely outside the FF Forum to have a decent convo with most of you ^_^

Fortune : Mod, Artist and all round nice person, she's always around, which is more than can be said of a lot of super-mods on other forums i've been on . Her posts and art are always great as well, but hey we already know that!
Harry : His authority scares me sometimes, perhaps he's too serious on occasion, but he does his job great and he deserves loadsa thanks for that...
Carlito : We don't see him enough, but he has lego men in his sig, which makes up for that ^_^
Soul Angel : As one of the first people online on my first day, she filled the future with bright rays of happy sunshiney stuff ^_^ is always posting, and comes up with some nice art as well!
Merylsilverberg : A great artist, who makes you wince when she insults herself or her work. Despite her self hate, she still posts great stuff anyway ^_^
Mourdor : One of the other peoples around when I first posted... perhaps a little serious at times, but he does have a lighter side!
SSSnake : lets just say "commited"... does he not have about 10% of this forums posts?!
Spank-A-Thon : He may not post often, but 100% of the stuff he posts is top-quality and always really informative ^_^
Nanjij : When hes not swearing and not backing up his opinions, hes actually a good guy <see also JC Denton...>
JC Denton : Knowing that I have to say something polite as I actually have the privlallige of knowing this guy (and Nanjij of course) I point out how his shoulder got in the way when I was trying to note down the url of the forums ^_^
x157anz : for saying that I know a lot about FF, and for knowing a great deal yourself, (meaning you can argue most of my points...) you earn a place in the list ^_^
Macceh^ : one of the newer peoples around here, he posts often and with good content... or somthing....

Sorry for all those I missed, but as I said : I need to get out more
kupoartist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14th, 2002, 05:30 AM   #26
Pu the Owl
Useless Oracle™

Pu the Owl is on a distinguished road
I have found some time ago that me and the artist should be allies, because we both have Eiko as one of our fave FF characters
Pu the Owl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14th, 2002, 09:48 AM   #27
Soul Angel

Soul Angel is on a distinguished road
Well I've been here for quite awhile now and I have met some great people here on these forums and I've always enjoyed reading everyones posts.

Harry: A great person here, who seems wise and helpful to all of us members here

Fortune: Another great person, who is really good at drawing and doing sigs, I still remember the sig that you did for me

MakgSnake: Your a person who seems to know everything about the MGS series and your great person to talk to as well

Merylsilverburg: Your kind person who is really good at drawing and you also have a great knowledge of anime

Cannibal Clown: Another one who has a great knowledge of anime and I always enjoy reading your posts

SSSnake: You seem like a person who never gives up in an arguement, but your also a great guy to know

Mourdor: A great person to know, you seem to worry abit at times and always want to challenge me to a FF style fight, but your a great person to know

Qjij_jijQ: Your great person and I like reading your posts. I'm glad that you came back to the forums and I can't wait to read more of your posts here

the_artist: A great person who seems to know alot about Final Fantasy series and always seems to keep us up any FF news

Sword 4 Hire: You seem like a really cool guy and I enjoy reading your posts and I really enjoyed reading your fight against BlackThornn in the fight thread which was always unpredictable on what was going to happen next.

BlackThornn: You seem like a nice guy to know and you always seem to put up some intellegent posts up and I enjoy reading more of your posts in the future

nanjij: You seem like a great fan of DBZ and you seem like a great guy to know, I always enjoy reading your posts

x157anz: A nice person to know and I'm glad you like the FF series and I can't wait to read more of your posts

Sleazy P Martini: You seem like a big Star Wars fan and I enjoy looking at your wallpapers and sigs which you do.

Hadoken: You seem like a great guy and I enjoy reading your posts

Spirit: Your a nice guy to know and I enjoy talking to you and I enjoy looking at things you do and reading your posts.

DreamSharpshooter: You seem like a cool guy to know and I enjoy reading your posts in the FF forum

For any members which I've missed out, I like to say I didn't mean to and I also enjoy reading your posts and opinions and can't wait to read more of your posts in the future.
And for all those newbies who have joined I can't wait to get to know you all and to read your posts and to see what sort of people you are.
I'm just happy that I've got to know so many different people on these forums here and how this place and its members are such great people and are always helpful and friendly to know

"I'm back! But for how long who knows? But PS2Fantasy will always be on my mind!"
Soul Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14th, 2002, 12:52 PM   #28
nanjij
The Dark Prince

thanks kamari, ive known u for a long time but we havent talked that much other the time. but i do know ure a hardcore final fantasy fan and wants to design games when ure older

the artist, i dont swear that much, u ****** up piece of ****, joking...
well yes it was a surprise when i found out who u were
i now post a lot more in ff thread due to u, which is a good thing

Oh anyone wanna host a sig up 4 me? pm please.
Old Apr 14th, 2002, 01:35 PM   #29
Reid
.red house.

Reid is on a distinguished road
I'll make up a list in a bit, but I'm afraid of forgetting people.

I'll just say for now that I enjoy everybody's very unique personalities. They come together to make this a really interesting and fun place to be at.
Reid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14th, 2002, 05:31 PM   #30
Sword 4 Hire
Retired...

Sword 4 Hire is on a distinguished road
Like some of the others I don't think I'll be posting a list...mostly because I never get a chance to talk to any of you off of the forums, so I don't really know any of you on a personal level...
Old Apr 14th, 2002, 06:49 PM   #31
merylsilverburg
Enemy or Ally?

merylsilverburg is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by JC Denton

you missed me but then, either im too boring to mention or there a so many nice tjings to say you wouldn't be able to fit it all in,
Ha, ha....you're right, there are too many good things about you, I would probably fill up the entire page! I'm sorry I forgot you, but I enjoy reading some of your posts and I would like to know you a little better.
merylsilverburg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2002, 04:02 AM   #32
Evil Parrot
The Cyber Jebus!

Evil Parrot is on a distinguished road
I just want to say thanks to everyone for making this place an absolute pleasure to visit.

I remember the first time I posted a message here saying hello and there was about 20 replies from people being very kind and welcoming me to the forums and I'll never forget that. I've been to many a forum where newbies are treated like a piece of crap and I respect you for it.

I know I dont post as often as most people here but I visit every day and I have a lot of fun reading all your posts, and its nice to see plenty of UK punters on here too

I hope to post some more and would like to get to know you all a bit better
Old Apr 15th, 2002, 11:45 AM   #33
trunks69420
Now Im Nothing

trunks69420 is on a distinguished road
Well, there is no one here that i can honestly say that i hate. So I am cool with everyone here, and i hope everyone here is cool with me.
Some special thanks go out to nanjij for the supream DBZ chat, SSSnake as well. You two always have something interesting to chat about, and you have a lot of insight on life themes as well.
Meryl, and Cannibal have always treated me right, giving and recieving advice on Anime, life and the pursuit of the ladies. To everyone else...
Thanks for all the good times, Talk to ya soon.

five vicodin chased with a shot of clarity...
trunks69420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2002, 03:11 PM   #34
JC Denton
HERO!

Quote:
Originally posted by nanjij
the artist, i dont swear that much, u ****** up piece of ****,joking... well yes it was a surprise when i found out who u were
it scared the hell out of me
i worked it out though. It took you longer.

the_artist- your cool, thanks for helping on ff
Old Apr 15th, 2002, 03:52 PM   #35
kupoartist
.illustrated.thingy.

kupoartist is on a distinguished road
glad to have freaked you out... and to have helped you at the same time ^_^
kupoartist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2002, 04:20 PM   #36
nanjij
The Dark Prince

yes i found out it was the artist quicker
u thought sssnake was the one, so silly *tuts*

so wot the hell did la legenda della doggy story got to do with it
Old Apr 15th, 2002, 04:22 PM   #37
JC Denton
HERO!

Quote:
Originally posted by nanjij
yes i found out it was the artist quicker
u thought sssnake was the one, so silly *tuts*

so wot the hell did la legenda della doggy story got to do with it

im sorry but what are you on- i found out then teased you because you didn't know, i thought nothing of the sort. Your just trying to anoy me, well it worked. and stop being such a decended saya-jin
Old Apr 16th, 2002, 01:02 AM   #38
nanjij
The Dark Prince

i invented the name descendant sayin, i got my ideas off u, suits u perfectly
Old May 4th, 2002, 06:17 PM   #39
happy_doughnut
just a rolling stone

happy_doughnut is on a distinguished road
Angry

Well, I had already posted one but now that I know a bit more, I deleted it. I've been here for about 1 month and I still don't know many people. But in any case, this is what I have to say:

Meryl: A great artist. I always enjoy looking at your drawings. You're such a cool person to talk to! I'm glad we've become "friends" or acquaintances as you would say . Sometimes, you're a bit too hard on yourself. Let me tell you (again) you're one of the nicest people I've met here!

CC: Although we've never actually talked, I still think he's a great guy. Sure he can be somewhat blunt at times, but that's what makes him stand out. He always has something nice to say about my work and gives me really great pointers. Thanks!

And as you were all expecting....

HADOKEN!!: The first person I actually got to talk to. I think he's one of the nicest and funniest guys here! I have to thank him for always trying to cheer me up. He's always telling me how it's not "healthy" to be sad and always tries to make me laugh. And well, he always does!! I know our convos. aren't the best at times but I hope they'll get better. Again, I thank him a lot!
happy_doughnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2002, 11:19 PM   #40
Spank-A-Thon
Carpe Diem Baby!

Spank-A-Thon is on a distinguished road
I'd just like to say thanks for the compliments I have recieved.

SSSnake, it's a pleasure to be involved in the forum you mod.

Blackthorn, right back atcha dude!

Mercury, you may like guys with little green hats... but you're alright with me! lol

Meryl, I'm sure you're not that clueless... and by the way - Meryl's my favourite name! lol

JC Denton - how could I not like a guy who's a fan of one of the best games of all time! Deus Ex kicks!

The_Artist, nice to hear you like my posts. Same of you - spesh the FFVI things you post!!!

But as well as these ker-razy funsters, a big thanks to everyone else here at PS2Fantasy for making me feel welcome! I don't post too often, but I'm sure as I begin to post more I'll get to know you all!

Until then, take care friends...

- S