Home  Appotography.com 
advertisement Tiny Crosswords - Made by MagnetiCatGames.com
Playstation 2 Fantasy - Everything about Playstation 2 Developed on Alienware! Search games!
  Register   Calendar   Members   FAQ   Home  

Latest NewsReviewsPreviewsFeaturesScreenshotsContact Our Staff

Welcome to the PsFantasy.com Forums.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back  PsFantasy.com Forums » General Forums » General Chat

Old May 6th, 2002, 08:04 PM   #41
MakgSnake

MakgSnake is on a distinguished road
Post Ahem...Let See What We Have Here!

Well...Same Here, First I Would Like To Thank Every Single Member For All The Good Things Theyv Said About This Makg. Thank U So Much!.!.

I Almost Missed This Thread....! And Before I Start.....If I Miss Neone...Please Forgive Me, Probably The New Members...Which I Havn't Been In Touch With At All.........

Harry : (Ps2Fantasy's BIGBOSS, Is Happy With His OUTERHEAVEN Doing Soo Well). I Can Say....A Person Who Works With His Heart...And A Person Who Will Get In Life More Then What He Deserves...I Am So Sure About It!.! And Seriously I Think He Knows Everything About Everything!.! Mind Blowing! And Yeah, He Is Extremly Decent In Everyway!.!

Fortune : (Ps2Fantasy's Very Own Fortune, Nothing/No One Can Touch Her Or Come Close To Her, As She Is Already Taken...hehe) Hmmmmm...............Let Me Think First. j/k An Amazing Person, And I Am Serious Here. She Is SUCH A Nice Person That Its Hard To Put It In Words. I Have To Thank Her Alot For Everything, An Excellent Admin Who Helps Everyone And I Mean Every Single Person....Makes Them Feel Like Home, A "GREAT" Artist (Man Those Amazing WallPapers), And On That A Beautiful Person.

SSSnake : (Ps2Fantasy's Artist/Guitarist....Or Another Name...Our Raiden). One Of My Great Friends At Ps2Fantasy.....He Loves Metal Gear As Much As I DO...And Thats What I Love About Him. But He THINKS SOO LOW Of Himself....Makes ME SOO MAD!.! But He Is A Great Guy.. Who Is Sensitive But Still........A Guy With A Big Heart. My Bro...And A Metal Gear Buddy!.!

Soul Angel : (Ps2Fantasy's Angel, What Else Can I Say Now) My First Friend On Ps2Fantasy.... The Sweeeetest Person......Yes U HAVE To Agree On That. She Can Never SAY Anything Bad About Anyone On This PLANET!.! Too SWEET!.! Such A Nice Person. I Chat With Her Everynow And Then. And She Never Runs Away From Me. My Sweets!.!

nanjij : Also One Of My First Pals On This Site. We Talked Alot Through Pms, When Something Went Wrong With The Site. A True DBZ Fan I Would Say. Who Happens Or Acts Like A Rough And Tough Guy But Is A Soft Person As Far I Think. A Really Nice Guy, Very Nice Infact.

Mourdor : (Ps2Fantasy's Digital Pimp jk. No We Have A Ladies Man Here). I Dont Know Him That Well, But His Post Are Full Of Light Comedy. Who IMO Happens To Be A StraightForward Person. Good!.!

Qjij_jijQ : Our (Ps2Fantasy) Very Own Arnold. I Remember When He Came In New, We Chatted Alot.....About Everything, Including Metal Gear! . Also Starred In The Soup Which Was Great. A Very Nice And A Decent Guy. Who Is Never Rude To Anyone. And Has The Most Unique NICKNAME In The World!.!

Reid : Now We Have Our Very Own ShakesSpear. One Of The Members I Really Respect. Such A Calm Person, Always SPEAKS Sense. Such A Mind Blowing Writer, I Also Hopes That Inshallah He Makes ALOT OF Money Out Of It!.! Cause He Is Just Too Good At It!.!. I Would Also Say That He Is True MUSIC Fan, Just Like Me. And By The Way Cause Of Him, I Saw "CowBoy Beebop" And Now Loving It!.! Thanks.

Jc Denton : A Very Good Member, And I Just Realised That His Way Of Thinking Is Just Like Mine!.! Although I Havnt Talked Much With Him, I Know I Could Get Into Good Conversations With Him.

Spirit : I Have To Say, He Is A True Night Watcher For The Site, He Is Almost All The Time On The Site, Which Is Amazing. And Such A Great Guy. He Is ALWAYS And I MEAN Always Energetic. He Is Ps2Fantasy's Energy Bar!.! One Of The Most Friendly Members We Have On The Site. A Very Good Human Being Over All. And A Good Friend.

x157anz : Silent Hill Lover, When I First Met Him On The Site. Another Good Member...I Have To Say. We Didn't Had A Talk That Much!.! Sorry For The Looong Posts. Hehe..

Cannibal Clown : We Also Have A CLOWN, Yes Our Very Own Clown. (In A Good Way). I Think, He Is The Funniest Member, No Matter What He Says....Always Makes Me Laugh, He Is Soo Creative!!.!! And Soo Funny...That I Am Laughing Now!.! A Person, Who Came In As A Professional Spammer (heheh jk) But Look Now, Is One Of The Most Respectful Member At The Site!.! I Always Enjoy Reading His Post!.! And I Mean ALWAYS! By The Way, Did I Mention That He Is Extra Creative!.!

007 James Bond : I Havn't Had Chat With Him Yet, But He Seems Like An Intresting Fellow. By The Way, I Love Bond Movies As Well.

Neo Soldier : Dunno Where Hes Gone Now, But He Was A Great Guy As Well....Seemed Like That He Wanted To Fight The World And Even Has The Potential To Do So. A Very Smart Guy...Very Much Infact!.!

Meryl : Ps2Fantasy's True Meryl, Was A Rookie At First But Look Now.....She Is All Over The Site! Very Nice! The Person Who REALLY Made Me Happy, When I First Saw Her Online, Cause I Was Like "Oh YES, Finally We Have MERYL On The Site, My Heroien"... Also One Of The Reason I Started Talking To Her About Metal Gear, Cause I Was Soo Happy To See A Metal Gear True FAN!.! And I Also Dislike The Fact That She Thinks Soo Low Of Herself And Runs Away From Life/Public. She REALLY Shouldn't. Ive Told Her That She Is Really Pretty And All..But Aghhh!.!

REI : Hmmmm.............She Can Be Ps2Fantasy's Niomi Hunter...She Has To Be. A Very Amazing Admin. Who For Some Reason Happens To Be Always Right. Although I Dont Know Her That Well But....She Does Seem Like A Great Person.

Carlito : We Have Decoy Octopus (The Master Of Disguse Here). I Hardly See Him Online.. Especially Before....But I Know He Have Good Reasons, Busy And All. I Have Noticed That He Is Also A Very Nice Person...Who Makes It Always Easy And Warm For Other Members.

Sleazy P Martini : Ps2Fantasy's Liquid Snake.. heheh jk. (He Is George Lucas Of Ps2Fantasy.) Sleazy And I Were Great Pals Before.... Really Great. But Then One Day, He Played MGS2 And Started Hating The Game. hehehe...I Dont Mind. Its All Cool. But Since Then.... Some Clashes Have Been Happening. I Laugh At Them. But Its Fun To See Those Clashes. He Is A Great Overall. And Yes, He Is A Very Funny Guy!.!

Well I Hope I Have Not Missed Anyone Close. If I Have Let Me Know and I'll Post About Ya.!.! Cause I Seriously Dont Wanna Miss Anyone.

Aight
MakgSnake!
Old May 6th, 2002, 08:12 PM   #42
Hylas
Now or Never

Hylas is on a distinguished road
OMG! MakgSnake wrote a whole encyclopedia!
Hylas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2002, 08:14 PM   #43
Spirit

Spirit is on a distinguished road
a very positive one indeed =P
actually its kind of fun to say nice things about others here, it's very friendly and peacefull, and this forum is actually one of the only places I can come to and relax ahhhhh
Old May 6th, 2002, 08:19 PM   #44
Pu the Owl
Useless Oracle™

Pu the Owl is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Hylas

LOL It's true! I'm always surprised by MakgSnake's posts!
Pu the Owl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2002, 08:24 PM   #45
happy_doughnut
just a rolling stone

happy_doughnut is on a distinguished road
Angry

Quote:
LOL! How funny!
But it's true, Makg always has positive things to say about others. All of his posts are well writen. They're always fun to read
happy_doughnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2002, 10:25 AM   #46
Sleazy P Martini

Sleazy P Martini is on a distinguished road
Re: Ahem...Let See What We Have Here!

Quote:
Originally posted by MakgSnake
Sleazy And I Were Great Pals Before.... Really Great. But Then One Day, He Played MGS2 And Started Hating The Game. hehehe...I Dont Mind. Its All Cool. But Since Then.... Some Clashes Have Been Happening. I Laugh At Them. But Its Fun To See Those Clashes.
You're still #1 in my books. Don't take those clashes too seriously. It's only a game. And I'll admit the things I've said about MGS2 may have been too harsh. I may buy it if it goes GH and play it with a more open mind.
Old May 7th, 2002, 10:40 AM   #47
MakgSnake

MakgSnake is on a distinguished road
Arrow Oops.

Quote:
Well Hylas, I Didn't Wanna Miss Anyone, Thats Why It Was Long, But I Cant Believe I Missed U... I Feel So Bad Now. Sowwy....

Hylas : A Person, Who I Dont Know That Well, But I Can Say....Has The Cutest Sig On The Site. Its True.... I Really Like Her Signature. Makes Me Feel Like As If She Is Screaming Everything Out....Its Cute!!!.!!!... And Yes I Would Like To Know Her More Well, If There Is A Possibility!.!

And Sleazy I Seriously Dont Mind Those Clashes, Like I Said, Its Fun To See All That. And I Really Think Ure A Great Guy On The Site.!.!. And A Master At Making Sigs!.! Along Side Fortune!