Home  Appotography.com 
advertisement Tiny Crosswords - Made by MagnetiCatGames.com
Playstation 2 Fantasy - Everything about Playstation 2 Developed on Alienware! Search games!
  Register   Calendar   Members   FAQ   Home  

Latest NewsReviewsPreviewsFeaturesScreenshotsContact Our Staff

Welcome to the PsFantasy.com Forums.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back  PsFantasy.com Forums » General Forums » General Chat

Old Sep 7th, 2002, 03:54 AM   #1
Frozen
Dante May Cry

Frozen is on a distinguished road
Unhappy I badly need to talk to someone...

You know, just a couple of hours ago.. I was almost... almost with a girl..... but she refused because she found out that I was a virgin.... I'm feeling so sad guys.. I know that this may not be appropiate inthis forums, but please, mods, just let some one reply to me before you erase the post... right now I a m feeling lonelier than ever and sometimes I wish I died... I want to cry right now... and worst of all is that I have no one to tell this to.. in person.. so at least I am telling this to you, ho at least I consider my onlne friends. P{lease guys, forgive the coneent of this theradm, and also the orthograpy, I'm almost drunk right now and I kno I'm o typind well.

I need counsel

Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2002, 04:03 AM   #2
Vic Viper
Nero Must Die !

Vic Viper is on a distinguished road
Unhappy

dude i sorry, thats sucks.....
dude dont feel sorry for your self, you really deserved better than that. if she doesnt want to be with you, with her pathetic excuse dont even bother associating your self with those kind of people, trust me you will find some one better than her some one that will respect you for who you are.

i hope you get better..

Vic Viper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2002, 04:05 AM   #3
Frozen
Dante May Cry

Thanks dude. The problem is that no one ever wants to be with me. No matter what, they always get an argument for that. and it's not necesarily sex what I a m talking abiuyt

Old Sep 7th, 2002, 04:12 AM   #4
merylsilverburg
Enemy or Ally?

merylsilverburg is on a distinguished road
Frozen.... You know you don't need to take this upon yourself so hard. That girl is pretty pathetic to use that excuse not to be with you. I mean, what the hell? I don't want to say what I want to say because I fear I may offend this girl of yours, so I won't say it. But, you can't feel sad about something like this. If this girl really liked you and wanted to be with you for reasons besides that, then what you told her wouldn't be a problem. But, since it is a problem, you have to realize this girl is the wrong type of girl and you shouldn't feel sad and depressed about it. You'll find someone who will respect you and like you for who you are and not ditch you just because you never had the experience. And I know about the problems you've been having....you can't beat yourself up and allow this to distract you from moving on....you will find someone...this girl was just not the right girl.

"Have a little priest" ~ Mrs. Lovett

"Grim Reaper, you could not get the women? What was the problem? Didn't you reap them with your grim reaping equipment?"

"I tried that but the women, they all know hopscotch" ~ Eddie Izzard

You Can Help

merylsilverburg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2002, 04:19 AM   #5
Vic Viper
Nero Must Die !

well said meryl.

Frozen, i feel you man, i really do...

Old Sep 7th, 2002, 04:20 AM   #6
Frozen
Dante May Cry

Probably your ritywe foljks.... that girl.. ah, we were just drunk, and i was told by this other female friend of mine... that she wanted to be with me.. you know, in that way... but when she knew I was virgin, she changed of idea. shje's older than me, though. Maybe that's wy. sh did not ant to feel kind of "guilty" becaue she would take out the virginity of a younger guy than her. Still that fact makes me feel so bad.... and don't get me wrong, I'm not just sad becauee I I didn't have sex... but because, in general, I never achieve anything with a girl I like. That is why I am feeling so terribly sad and I want to cry so badly. the worst thing is that I asm completely alone and I have no one's shoulder to cry with

Old Sep 7th, 2002, 04:27 AM   #7
Vic Viper
Nero Must Die !

dont feel so down on your self, be strong, were here for you dude.

Old Sep 7th, 2002, 04:30 AM   #8
merylsilverburg
Enemy or Ally?

Frozen, you know that everyone on here will agree with king_freak and I. You can't really become depressed about this and go off doing something bad to yourself (please don't, I'll really be pissed at you). Trust us when we say you'll find someone...you're only 18...you still got years and years ahead of you! Now is just not the right time. You'll encounter your ups and downs, like you did just now, but you have to move on. Right now, I know you're lonely and feeling depressed...I really wish there are many people there to comfort you. But, there's nothing more that we can do except say we're very sorry of your bad luck, but you really can't be depressed about this for long. It's obvious that this girl really doesn't care about you...I mean, your friend told you she wanted to be with you? But, in her terms "being with you" is just a nicer way of saying she "wants to be with someone". She's just using you, so why should you feel bad? And why should this incident get you down? I'm sorry Frozen, but you should be glad that you were not used in such a horrible manner and become ditched the next day. Isn't it better for you to find someone who actually cares about you and not just wants to satisfy herself for that one night? Really, you don't need girls like this....the girls you like are much nicer than that, I know.

"Grim Reaper, you could not get the women? What was the problem? Didn't you reap them with your grim reaping equipment?"

You Can Help

Old Sep 7th, 2002, 04:38 AM   #9
Frozen
Dante May Cry

Your right Meyl-chan, but you know... I am a srtupid lonely man, and some itmes,... I am just desperate... so I feel bad whenever an opportunity is lost.. I know this sounds horrible, but that's the way I've been feeling lately... and yeah, i have never seen this girl before, and if somehitng was to happen between the two of us, it would have been just because of the effects of alcohol... but still... oh, damn, I can not feel glad about it. At least I am glad that I was not ignored and that acutally some ppl cared about me in these moments. Specially some one somewhat special as you are for me, Meryl-chan. and I am grateful for that. I guess I need to becoem intelligent and become mature... I am just a stupid jerk.

Old Sep 7th, 2002, 04:45 AM   #10
merylsilverburg
Enemy or Ally?

You see, Frozen..when you said to me you've been in a anti-social mood lately, I kinda had the feeling it was because of your personal life. Surprisingly, I was right. It's understandable for you to be feeling this way and to feel sad and alone when an opportunity gets lost, but opportunities and chances come and go and sometimes they're for the best, you know? Like what you said...if something were to happen it would've been because of the alcohol. It's so obvious she was using you and getting you drunk so she can have her night. But, I think the reason why things didn't go your way is because this isn't right...this event isn't supposed to take place in your life. You're not supposed to lose your virginity this night, you're not supposed to be with this awful woman...none of this should've happened. And, you really should be grateful, because if it did go through..you would probably regret the outcome as you learn that she only used you.

You Can Help

Old Sep 7th, 2002, 04:58 AM   #11
Frozen
Dante May Cry

I think your absouletly right, mmy dear Meryl-chan. In times like this is when you really find ount who are really worthy of being called "friends" Even if it is just an internet thing. I guess I am just too desperate for something to happen..... I am just sick of being alone, I hate it..... but your right, if something happened probably I would have been regreting it tomorrow, because my principles don;t go along with what I was intending to do.

Still, the grief can not go away, specially when I am so freaking alone, but there's nothing any of you can do about it, or even I can do my slef.... dammit, just wait to see what happens in the future... I'm just tired of this damn situation of mine. But well, enough of this stupid melodrama.

Meryl-chan and King Freak, you 2 have my gratitude and appreciation about this.... it means a lot rto me even if it sounds stupid or pathetic to you. But that is how it is. Thanks a lot for your time and attention. I really value that.

Old Sep 7th, 2002, 05:04 AM   #12
merylsilverburg
Enemy or Ally?

Hey, who wants to be alone for their entire life anyway? Frozen, the grief you contain inside yourself is only there because of your negative thinking and shattered self-image. If you don't allow yourself to think this way all the time, you won't notice it as much and can move on with your life and then, before you know it, you'll find that cute girl you've dreamed of. Maybe the reason why nothing good has happened to you is because you focus too much attention on this problem of yours. You know that if you spend all your time and energy on that one thing, nothing will progress? Also, fate might turn everything around....if you pay too much attention, nothing will happen. If you become carefree and less uptight, something will come your way.

I would like to say more to you, but your PM is currently full.

You Can Help

Old Sep 7th, 2002, 05:13 AM   #13
Frozen
Dante May Cry

OK, my Pm box is empty now

You know, your rightm but... i usually get always so optimistic abut the matter, I think of myslef as the most wonderful, cutest, sexiest, most handsome son of a b**** in the world..... but then, what happens happens, so I fall from my cloud and hit real hard in the ground...

As I said, I think I just need to grow up and get rid of som uch stupidity that it's on myself. Stuill I wanna cry, tho. I just can't help it. Besidfes, when drunk, I'm way too much sensible than whenever I'm, sober.

Old Sep 7th, 2002, 05:14 AM   #14
Infernal Mass
pariah

Infernal Mass is on a distinguished road
Don't be too hard on yourself frozen you did nothing wrong.

Older girls are complicated..well for me anyways. My first time was 2 years ago with a girl 4 years older than me. She was very aggressive..the only reason i bring this up is beacause she went around asking alot of people if i was a virgin beforehand. This i found out through my trusted friend Alisha(right then i knew she was planning something..so did others). I felt it was odd that she didin't come straight to me.. ..kinda made me feel embarrased at the time. Very complicated they are.

Well i just want to say that i really wish i had waited, even though she was excessively hot..i think It would've been much better for me if i had waited for about a year.

..it's very had to say no though. i am weak when it comes to that sort of thing. My willpower just goes away leaving me all alone.
Infernal Mass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2002, 05:18 AM   #15
Frozen
Dante May Cry

I know your point

Unfortunately, it was not up to me to say "no or yes". It was up to her. And she said no. so that is a hard impact to recieve.

Old Sep 7th, 2002, 05:21 AM   #16
merylsilverburg
Enemy or Ally?

Quote:
Originally posted by DigiMortal
Don't be too hard on yourself frozen you did nothing wrong.

Older girls are complicated..well for me anyways. My first time was 2 years ago with a girl 4 years older than me. She was very aggressive..the only reason i bring this up is beacause she went around asking alot of people if i was a virgin beforehand. This i found out through my trusted friend Alisha(right then i knew she was planning something..so did others). I felt it was odd that she didin't come straight to me.. ..kinda made me feel embarrased at the time. Very complicated they are.

Well i just want to say that i really wish i had waited, even though she was excessively hot..i think It would've been much better for me if i had waited for about a year.

..it's very had to say no though. i am weak when it comes to that sort of thing. My willpower just goes away leaving me all alone.
Yes Frozen, listen to someone who had experience and hopefully his words will help you more. Like he said, you did nothing wrong, so you shouldn't beat yourself up because of it.

EDIT: Yeah, it's a hard impact to receive and shocking as hell, but she wasn't worth it anyway....

You Can Help

Old Sep 7th, 2002, 06:08 AM   #17
Pu the Owl
Useless Oracle™

Pu the Owl is on a distinguished road
Cheer up Frozen. Not all bad things happening to you are your faults. You'll get better chances in your life, and with better persons. I don't feel like accusing the girl, because she probalby had her reasons to refuse and this doesn't make her a bad person, but let's say she was not the right person and that was not the right moment, maybe. Yeah, sometimes girls are complicated and they let you think they want something while they want a completely different thing.
Don't feel lost for this reason, you don't deserve to feel like this. Everybody's lives are filled with lost occasions, in every field, and that doesn't necessarily mean they can't have other better chances.
Don't waste your time feeling ashamed or full of regrets for what happened.
Pu the Owl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2002, 11:12 AM   #18
Lost_myth
Every One Dies Alone

Location: In the depths of existance where the hot magma flows.
Lost_myth is on a distinguished road
mog

Just because someone is not always there with you doesn't mean you are alone. You really don't need another person to be happy.

I'm soo sorry you got hurt Frozen. That girl wasn't even worthy of you. Like goodman said you'll find someone who is, seriously.

I hate to repeat something someone else said.

If you ever feel like talking to me you can pm me or sign on to your msn.
Going nowhere Going nowhere
Their tears R filling up their glasses
No Xpression No Xpression
Hide my head I want to drown my sorrows

No 2morrow No 2morrow
& I find it kindof funny I find it kindof sad.
These dreams in which i'm dying, R the best I've ever had
Lost_myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2002, 04:20 PM   #19
Frozen
Dante May Cry

Once again I appreciate your attention guys. You are all such nice people. What Fortune said is right, that girl does not necessarily to be abad girl or anything. I don't hate her or anything, though. She was right, besides, she is 4 years older than I am. She definitely had powerful reasons. But, moreover... I was drunk last night, and right now i feel absolutely different from what I felt last night. I actually feel grateful that nothing happened. As you have all said it, it's best if it happens with someone special. Tat's how I want it to happen. It's just... that I am not myself when I get drunk (probably no one is)

Again, and again, I am gratefull with you all. Even if you are not present you mkae me feel not alone

I'm feeling much more better right now, too ^_^

Old Sep 7th, 2002, 05:33 PM   #20
Beretta55
Reached for the sky

Beretta55 is on a distinguished road
that isnt cool when it happenings its sucks to get hurt frozen i should know its happened to me alot of times....but being alone is not fun but i pefer it cause to me its just a girls mission to break somebody's heart *no offense to everybody else* but cheer up dude there will be other people but if you need to talk pm or talk to me on aol.