Home  Appotography.com 
advertisement Tiny Crosswords - Made by MagnetiCatGames.com
Playstation 2 Fantasy - Everything about Playstation 2 Developed on Alienware! Search games!
  Register   Calendar   Members   FAQ   Home  

Latest NewsReviewsPreviewsFeaturesScreenshotsContact Our Staff

Welcome to the PsFantasy.com Forums.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back  PsFantasy.com Forums » General Forums » General Chat

Old Aug 23rd, 2003, 10:04 PM   #81
Chara
Over the edge

Chara is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by merylsilverburg

Sorry to sound rude, but this thread seems kinda meaningless. Either I'm just stupid or what, but I don't understand your point.
Heh, I really dont know what my point is either. I just thouhgt I'll post it.

Quote:
That's scary! Not to sound skeptical, but are you sure you were 100% awake? Because at night it often happens you have visions and such things in the first stages of the sleep process.
Yep, I'm pretty sure I was awake. I just came home from working out so I wasnt that sleepy. But I only got about 2 hours of sleep the previous night. Usually when I'm deprived of sleep like that I just get giggly, not start seeing things.

BUt one thing I know for sure was that I did hear a voice and I was the only one home.
Old Aug 28th, 2003, 01:48 AM   #82
Redpyramidhead
pazparacolombia

Redpyramidhead is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Fortune

That's scary! Not to sound skeptical, but are you sure you were 100% awake? Because at night it often happens you have visions and such things in the first stages of the sleep process.
Yes, indeed. What I was about to say! Interestingly enough, I think I cover that whole phenomenon in more depth back in my old supernatural thread. I don't know if this is to much to ask or not, but could this thread somehow be combined with that old thread. With this newfound enthusiasm about such subjects maybe it might revive that old thread. ANd there's interesting related stuff right in it. Just a thought.

_RED_ stuff

"..loathsome laughing, mixed with such a cry as no man has heard save for in the phlegathon of unrelatable nightmares; a cry wherein reverberated the horror and anguish of a haunted lifetime packed into one atrocious moment..."
Redpyramidhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2003, 07:06 AM   #83
Pu the Owl
Useless Oracle™

Pu the Owl is on a distinguished road
Threads merged

Yes, this thread is very interesting, it's not a bad idea to bring it back thanks to Chara's story! Thanks for the suggestion Red!
Pu the Owl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2003, 05:04 AM   #84
Redpyramidhead
pazparacolombia

Ok, for the first time, I think I may have actually seen a ghost really close to me last weekend. It seemed to be some kind of really small entity low to the ground ( I was outside) and walking towards me very slowly. It seemed to be transparent in a way, but more of a combination of tiny ligts or shadows...it's hard to explain. I think it may have been the spirit of a cat that had been recently been put to sleep by the owner of the house and backyard I was in at the time it happened. I think it was just visiting because, although I did not know this cat long befoer it died, it was strangely extra fond of me. What I feel bad about is freaking out after this entity moved a couple feet and running out of the backyard and into the house. Had it been that cat visiting, it would certainly been nothing to run away from.

_RED_ stuff

"..loathsome laughing, mixed with such a cry as no man has heard save for in the phlegathon of unrelatable nightmares; a cry wherein reverberated the horror and anguish of a haunted lifetime packed into one atrocious moment..."
Old Mar 29th, 2004, 02:04 AM   #85
Redpyramidhead
pazparacolombia

The revival!

Back by demand from a few people and Meryl had also mentioned this thread in her memories thread...here it is folks. Well, a LOT of supernatural-like stuff has happened to me or people I know since this thread died last time so if you can imagine I have a lot to say. A lot of it can probably be explained rationally but a lot of it can't. Not easily anywayz! So if anybody wants to ask me questions about what's been happening to me ask away, but I would like somebody to start this off again for me first. Fantasytiger here recently shared with me a story that she is a little reluctant to tell, but I explained to her that I've heard similar types of stories with similar patterns and themes from perfectly normal people I know irl and things I have read over and over again. This is why her account sounds so believable to me. Besides whether it was somebody playing a trick on her (which I highly doubt) or not it is still a great ghost story so grab the popcorn!

_RED_ stuff

Old Mar 29th, 2004, 02:24 AM   #86
fantasytiger
Dark Queen

fantasytiger is on a distinguished road
ok as red stated I was hesistant to tell this story but he said it would be ok so here goes. First I do not take any drugs at all second I have had a recent cat scan and pyscological testing and all have come back sane so I did not hallucinate and so forth. Also I am a good writer but I am not desperate enough to make something up for attention either I never believed in ghost and so forth until after this event. It maybe long but please read it every single word is truth I give you my word. Lastly if you do not believe it do not make rude comments please (that will only make you look like an A$$) well here it goes from my memory

well my grandma moved into this yellow house the previous owners left and left everything behind they just took off they said they could not stay in this house
ok well we help her move in and a few weeks later she had a house warming party
ok so before we went over my mom told us she really did not want us to go bad feeling but we went anyways well me and my two cousins were playing in the basement and we were turning the light on and off on my brother and so forth u know acting like kids
ok so we went back down the basement and the basement I kid you not looked like something out of silent hill really weird red hue and all so I looked up the stairs and I seen a dark figure of a man he then says " lights out " his voice was deep and slams the door well me and my cousins go running up the stairs my cousin who was a year younger then me grabbed her sister who began to cry so I was running up the stairs and I could hear rushing wind I looked at the side of the stairs and seen this red glow ok so I reach the door and when I try to push it open it would not open
so I start throwing my shoulder against it and my cousin is grabbing my hand and screaming and she started saying that something was pulling her
I thought she was pulling at me but she said something was trying to pull her back down the stairs so i continue banging on the door and pushing against it Meanwhile: no one was in the kitchen my brother was in the living room and they were listing to some spanish music really loud my mom said she got a phone call and when she picked it up she heard everyone in the living room and screaming in the background of the music so she starts saying hello well my aunt picks up the phone to call for pizza and she hears my mom and askes her why she called and my mom said her phone rang that she thought they were called her ok back in the basement I am still throwing myself aginst the door and screaming and my cousin starts saying a prayer I think was call "our holly father in heaven" or something like that well after she finished she screamed ahmen and the door opened and we spilled out into the kitchen right in front of my older brother who was reaching into the fridge for a can of pop so of course we started screaming at him cause we thought he did it and he looked puzzled and confused and said I just came in here I have been in the living room and I asked him did'nt you hear us and he said no nothing he did not even see the door rattle that is when everyone came in to the kitchen and when we told them my grandma startd doing the sign of the cross on us well my two cousins were crying and I was sat down in the living room I was in a daze everyone was just moving in slow motion around me
i was out of it well we left after my dad came back got pissed off and started screaming at whatever was down there to come and fuck with him he was kicking shit and throwing shit he trashed the basement well we found out later that demonic rituals and witch craft had been performed on that same ground some guy was killed by a devil worshiper and the witch who did it was burned there as well my uncles and aunts had since told me other things that they had happen to them and that they witnessed after my grandma ha longed moved out of the house
we also found out that the neighbors called it the house of the devil it was torned down and turned into a parking lot but from what i heard two people went mad and shot each other on that lot as well as other bad inccidents the lot stills exsists but I will never go back.
Old Mar 29th, 2004, 06:31 AM   #87
merylsilverburg
Enemy or Ally?

merylsilverburg is on a distinguished road
Omg, fantasytiger...that must've been scary as hell. Oh man...I feel sorry that you went through such an incident...let's just hope...I don't want to say it...but let's just hope nothing posessed you.
This is exactly why I will do a background check on every house or apartment I move to. And I also listen to my mother if she said she feels something "uneasy" (my mother has a sixth sense). fantasytiger, I don't know why your grandmother didn't realize there was something wrong with the house...I mean, if the previous owners just got up and left all their stuff saying they couldn't stay, I would know there is something wrong. It always happens that way...previous homeowners pick up and leave all behind...another person moves in and experiences all sorts of supernatural events and then they realize what's going on.
Also, I really don't understand why so many people build houses over land that either a) had some demonic/spiritual/witchcraft ritual performed on it or b) a land where it's either an Indian burial site or a place where a lot of people died/were buried. Hello? Don't these people know that building a house over it is just asking for all sorts of trouble? Man, I don't understand it!

But, thanks for sharing this incident with us fantasytiger. Please tell us more if you ever experience any in the future (though you'd probably wouldn't want that ).

Ahh...as I've told Red, I have nothing to share...but I'm willing to hear more of other's.

"Have a little priest" ~ Mrs. Lovett

"Grim Reaper, you could not get the women? What was the problem? Didn't you reap them with your grim reaping equipment?"

"I tried that but the women, they all know hopscotch" ~ Eddie Izzard

You Can Help

merylsilverburg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 29th, 2004, 02:43 PM   #88
fantasytiger
Dark Queen

fantasytiger is on a distinguished road
thanxs Meryl ,but my grandma has been know to exsorcise demons she probably did feel it but thought she could deal with it she has done that a number of times with other houses she moves alot like once every 3 years here in Detroit Michigan there are a lot of houses with histories but they are not easily looked up there is however a ghost hunter society here in the upper penisula but to get into their records i have to be a member. Thanxs though for reading it even now I cannot go into basements alone i was scard
Old Mar 30th, 2004, 06:37 PM   #89
merylsilverburg
Enemy or Ally?

merylsilverburg is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by fantasytiger

thanxs Meryl ,but my grandma has been know to exsorcise demons she probably did feel it but thought she could deal with it she has done that a number of times with other houses she moves alot like once every 3 years here in Detroit Michigan there are a lot of houses with histories but they are not easily looked up there is however a ghost hunter society here in the upper penisula but to get into their records i have to be a member.
Oh I see. That's why your grandmother decided to just move in. Hmm...I guess the spirits in that house were a little more difficult to deal with. Well, I'm glad you and your family are okay though.

Quote:
Thanxs though for reading it even now I cannot go into basements alone i was scard
Heh, I don't blame you. I get freaked out easily by a lot of things...if I went through what you did, I'd probably wouldn't go near a basement ever again.

"Have a little priest" ~ Mrs. Lovett

"Grim Reaper, you could not get the women? What was the problem? Didn't you reap them with your grim reaping equipment?"

"I tried that but the women, they all know hopscotch" ~ Eddie Izzard

You Can Help

merylsilverburg is offline   Reply With Quote