Home  Appotography.com 
advertisement Tiny Crosswords - Made by MagnetiCatGames.com
Playstation 2 Fantasy - Everything about Playstation 2 Developed on Alienware! Search games!
  Register   Calendar   Members   FAQ   Home  

Latest NewsReviewsPreviewsFeaturesScreenshotsContact Our Staff

Welcome to the PsFantasy.com Forums.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back  PsFantasy.com Forums » General Forums » General Chat

Old Jun 3rd, 2003, 06:17 PM   #41
mark0™
Extinct.

mark0™ is on a distinguished road
Dan you are a right *** you know that? I dont say i'm saying that out of some hatred you say I have, because frankly, you'r talking shit.

And Preventer is right, didnt you ever wonder what NES stand for?

Quote:
Mark0 it is something tottally diffrent, I think English people can spell better!
So, your trying to insult me because im Scottish, that an Englishman like yourself can spell better. Thats a little discriminating to me is it not?

And for a person with strong opinions you seem to disallow anyone else here a fair opinion with taking a tantrum.

And I didnt say anything back there because I dont like you. I was speaking my mind. But now, I really... dont like you.
mark0™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3rd, 2003, 11:48 PM   #42
Vicious_2003
Stationary Wonderer

Vicious_2003 is on a distinguished road
I dont mean to stick my nose into this but hey ive got an opinion on the matter . Dan, no one is to blame here but yourself. I mean you struck first by calling someone "sad" for having an opinion that didnt match yours. Looks like plenty of people here didnt like the TR games, me as you know being one of them. And if a moderator said they were great I dont think anyone would just agree with them, moderators have expressed opinions on games that I have openly dissagreed with before. And dont act all innocent and say were all hating on you, you brought this on yourself pal

The kinder, gentler, Vicious

Beretta55- "fo sheezy heezy neezy weezy flipity floppity floop"

Lost Myth- "I already know you are something special and I think the Pistons did too,
because then why would they have won the trophy on your birthday dude?

Anonymous- "Whos more to blame, me for being quote un quote gullible ?, or him for lying !?"
Vicious_2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2003, 12:50 PM   #43
dan da man
Talk to the hand

dan da man is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by mark0™

Dan you are a right *** you know that? I dont say i'm saying that out of some hatred you say I have, because frankly, you'r talking shit.

And Preventer is right, didnt you ever wonder what NES stand for?

So, your trying to insult me because im Scottish, that an Englishman like yourself can spell better. Thats a little discriminating to me is it not?

And for a person with strong opinions you seem to disallow anyone else here a fair opinion with taking a tantrum.

And I didnt say anything back there because I dont like you. I was speaking my mind. But now, I really... dont like you.

Yes thats right, I really dont like you, you are a ****, im putting you on my ignore list, so stop annoying me ok (sevral threads when you happen to take other peoples sides against my opinion) im not discriminating, I can say the same thing becuase im English and you are saying I dont spell well (your scottish), wow I spelt one word wrong, so your MR perfect?? Man You are really annoying, you think you are like the good and clever guy on this forum, just shut up! I dont want to challenge anyone on a forum, who I never have acctually met.

Vicous, you have just got involed, now back off! How the **** can I act innocent on a forum, its just a joke now!

Last edited by dan da man; Jun 4th, 2003 at 01:02 PM..
dan da man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2003, 12:58 PM   #44
Vic Viper
Nero Must Die !

Vic Viper is on a distinguished road
can we all just get along ?

Vic Viper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2003, 02:57 PM   #45
mark0™
Extinct.

mark0™ is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Yes thats right, I really dont like you, you are a ****, im putting you on my ignore list, so stop annoying me ok (sevral threads when you happen to take other peoples sides against my opinion) im not discriminating, I can say the same thing becuase im English and you are saying I dont spell well (your scottish), wow I spelt one word wrong, so your MR perfect?? Man You are really annoying, you think you are like the good and clever guy on this forum, just shut up! I dont want to challenge anyone on a forum, who I never have acctually met.
First off, putting me on an ignore list is going to do anything, as I have no desire to PM you. Unless it means you can block out my messages so you wouldn't be readin this... meh.

I don't know how you think I always take sides against you, If I've ever said anything against what you've said it's because of what you have said, not who you are, same goes for the previous posts. Stop being so damn whiney.

Quote:
im not discriminating, I can say the same thing becuase im English and you are saying I dont spell well (your scottish), wow I spelt one word wrong, so your MR perfect??
I never said you cant spell well, I thought your title was spelled wrong, I thought you meant to write the name of the Hover-Craft in The Matrix, The Nebuchadnezzar. And that is a very hard word to spell, I was not making fun of you. And I did say
Quote:
Unless thats supposed to be something else.
So that was an apology in advance incase I was wrong.
And you can't say I'm being discriminating, because again, I wasn't making fun, I never mentioned anything about nationalities, you brought that one up with,
Quote:
Mark0 it is something tottally diffrent, I think English people can spell better!
Heh and you made two spelling mistakes in that sentence even.

Quote:
so your MR perfect?? Man You are really annoying, you think you are like the good and clever guy on this forum, just shut up!
Well I'd like to think myself as that but I'm sure most would disagree.

Quote:
I dont want to challenge anyone on a forum, who I never have acctually met.
You started all of this by insulting us that did not share your opinion!

Argh i'm in no mood for bullshit today.

EDIT- and What is a "Nevakenesa"? Google search finds nothing and theres no such thing in the dictionary.

Last edited by mark0™; Jun 4th, 2003 at 06:53 PM..
mark0™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2003, 03:50 PM   #46
Vicious_2003
Stationary Wonderer

Vicious_2003 is on a distinguished road
Im sorry Dan but just saying get over it, this discussion is closed isnt going to get you out of this. I dont speak for eveyone but I dont feel comfortable posting when there people like you who are going to go around cursing people out for not agreeing with you, thats down right immature. If you had an ounce of respect for these forums or the people youve insulted you'd apologize, I think thats the only thing that could clear your name at this point. All the name calling by all partys involved is completely unnecesary. I know im sounding nosy but I think as a member of this forum it is my duty and right to speak up

The kinder, gentler, Vicious

Beretta55- "fo sheezy heezy neezy weezy flipity floppity floop"

Lost Myth- "I already know you are something special and I think the Pistons did too,
because then why would they have won the trophy on your birthday dude?

Anonymous- "Whos more to blame, me for being quote un quote gullible ?, or him for lying !?"
Vicious_2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2003, 07:08 PM   #47
Zanku
Zen Attitude

Zanku is on a distinguished road
https://whatisthematrix.warnerbros.com/img/nebpic1.jpg

There you go...Spelt right.
Nevakenesa is a non-existant word...so stop acting like a child and pretending it does exist...just to proove a point (that may i add means nothing!)
Stop bitching.

Glad to see we are all happy

"A cornered fox is more dangerous than a jackel!" Grey Fox
Zanku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2003, 10:39 AM   #48
dan da man
Talk to the hand

dan da man is on a distinguished road
Okay I splet it wrong, but I dont know why my title got brought into it.

Zanku, be quiet!

This is the last time im posting in this thread, on this ARGUMENT! KNOW ONE, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD KEEP GOING ON ABOUT THIS ARGUMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jun 5th, 2003, 11:58 AM   #49
Azuma_Ninja
Techno Artist

Azuma_Ninja is on a distinguished road
Just cuz things seem to be a little hot right now why don't we get back on topic. Has anyone played any games for Sega 32X? I remember I wanted one so bad just because it had the game Doom for the system. One of my friends eventually got it when they stopped making them and wow I'm really glad I never actually paid money for one, All the games looked pretty choppy.
Old Jun 5th, 2003, 12:46 PM   #50
kupoartist
.illustrated.thingy.

kupoartist is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Azuma_Ninja
Has anyone played any games for Sega 32X? I remember I wanted one so bad just because it had the game Doom for the system.
I always wanted Knuckles Chaotix for the 32x, as i wanted Sonic CD for the Mega CD... never got either, but GENS emulates both well, and I tracked down both games.
kupoartist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2003, 01:17 PM   #51
Zephyr
450BHP Psycopath

Zephyr is on a distinguished road
Exclamation WOAH WOAH WOAH!!

Quote:
I always wanted Knuckles Chaotix for the 32x, as i wanted Sonic CD for the Mega CD... never got either, but GENS emulates both well, and I tracked down both games.
OK just a thought dont bite my head off - one question? Isnt that illegal cos you dont own the games themselves??
Old Jun 5th, 2003, 01:28 PM   #52
kupoartist
.illustrated.thingy.

Re: WOAH WOAH WOAH!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Zephyr
OK just a thought dont bite my head off - one question? Isnt that illegal cos you dont own the games themselves??
yes. if Sega want to take up the issue that i've effectivly stole two ancient games of theirs that they seem unwilling to rerelease, they can sue me for all they like because Emulation is illegal. However, I think they've got bigger fish to fry, and so long as people don't emulate a commercially viable product, Emulation is potentially helping them by introducing new people to their ye-olde games.
Old Jun 5th, 2003, 01:44 PM   #53
Zephyr
450BHP Psycopath

OK OK I hope you didnt take any offence by that. I promise you I wasnt meaning to offend you.

Secret Whisper: Where did you get GENS and those ROMS from?
Old Jun 5th, 2003, 04:21 PM   #54
Zanku
Zen Attitude

Zanku is on a distinguished road
Re: Re: WOAH WOAH WOAH!!

Quote:
Originally posted by the_artist

I think they've got bigger fish to fry
Sega...I think they'd sue anyone just to get some money Nah, i quite like Sega... Back in the old days of Nintendo vs Sega (although i prefered Nintendo), who could ever forget them....aaah Dont they just produce games now...no consoles?
Quote:
Originally posted by Zephyr

Isnt that illegal cos you dont own the games themselves??
Well...thats true, but the law states that if you dont have the original game cart/cd, you must delete the roms after 24 hours...and im sure the_artist did...
I tell you another crap game...wrestling games, the only good one was on the N64, then they released the same game engine with different names, character skins, arena's etc. The worst ones were the ones that came out on the Playstation...such hard controls, and blocky graphics.

"A cornered fox is more dangerous than a jackel!" Grey Fox

Last edited by Zanku; Jun 5th, 2003 at 04:27 PM..
Zanku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2003, 04:25 PM   #55
Zephyr
450BHP Psycopath

Good point Zanku - you just reminded me about wrestling games. Every one ive seen so far is terrible. I just dont like the style of them - theyre too brash.
Old Jun 6th, 2003, 01:31 PM   #56
kupoartist
.illustrated.thingy.

Re: Re: Re: WOAH WOAH WOAH!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Zanku
Well...thats true, but the law states that if you dont have the original game cart/cd, you must delete the roms after 24 hours...and im sure the_artist did...
actually, i've read that this is in fact a myth. Having a ROM for anything other than backup purposes is illegal (by law, you're allowed to back up data you purchase - just not to use it unless the other one gets bust-up or somthing), no matter how long you have it in your poccesion. Its more or less a conscience thing on the part of the person who uploads or hosts the ROM: "if i tell people its wrong, they may delete it and no-one will ever know." not that the companies ever will know who has these ROMs anyway, or be able to do very much about it. (the "problem" is way, way to spread out by now, and isn't worth the resources when considering old, old systems)
Old Jun 6th, 2003, 01:42 PM   #57
Zephyr
450BHP Psycopath

Piracy has, yes, spiralled out of control but certain steps are now being taken. Some UK record comapnies are starting to stick tracks form albums on their websites whereas others are trying to tackle the problem by putting "fakes" on places like Kazaa and WinMX. I say good for them.
Old Jun 30th, 2003, 12:33 PM   #58
Infernal Mass
pariah

Infernal Mass is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Azuma_Ninja

So true man. Most games in general for the sega cd sucked. But like you said the voice acting was the worst. I still can here my commander saying "It looks clear but watch yourself" in some awful Helicopter game that my friend had. Haha remember Sewer Shark?
yeah sewer shark is awful..the only cool thing about it is the multiple paths. Other than that the game is crap.

uh, I forgot about Nightmare Creatures 2, ..i bought this game cause on the cover it says " Featuring Teh Music of Rob Zombie!1!" ..i was like cool this game is gonna be the ownzer!! cause i played the first NC and thought it was pretty good.

. ..terrible game. If they ever do make a third i hope they go back to the original for inspiration.

Infernal Mass is offline   Reply With Quote