Home  Appotography.com 
advertisement Tiny Crosswords - Made by MagnetiCatGames.com
Playstation 2 Fantasy - Everything about Playstation 2 Developed on Alienware! Search games!
  Register   Calendar   Members   FAQ   Home  

Latest NewsReviewsPreviewsFeaturesScreenshotsContact Our Staff

Welcome to the PsFantasy.com Forums.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back  PsFantasy.com Forums » General Forums » General Chat

Old Jun 16th, 2002, 08:19 PM   #481
Qjij_jijQ
Iroquois Jack

Qjij_jijQ is on a distinguished road
lol That's pretty good french Mena !

... You have a 'french' keyboard ?
Qjij_jijQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2002, 08:54 PM   #482
Pimp_Daddy507
Banned

Pimp_Daddy507 is on a distinguished road
I no debe saber cuál es sayin el infierno Qjij o Mena asÃ* que la enfermedad apenas habla en español a la mezcla en........haha

Don't forget, I am Mexican!!!!! might as well speak some spanish to be cool.....!
Pimp_Daddy507 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2002, 03:26 PM   #483
Cannibal Clown
Taijutsu Master

Cannibal Clown is on a distinguished road
Biro demo nomimashu ka?

japanese talk. I don't know much at all. but just trying to be excepted in the crowd I suppose.

Cannibal Clown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2002, 12:49 AM   #484
Rohamgh

Rohamgh is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Cannibal Clown
Been a friend for too long, got me nowhere, and i don't act like i have feelings for her at all,just little childish games with eachother. And i doubt that getting a good build will work either.The first person who ever got any from her, he's skinny as hell. and her boyfriend she had before used to work out, but she left him in like a month. But I'll stil try going by your rules, be a little devoted like. It might work if I just give it a little more time.

As someone said before me, be a fan not a fanatic, or you're gonna scare her off
the usurper, the throne-claimer,
the Lord of the Ring..."
Rohamgh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2002, 12:51 AM   #485
Pimp_Daddy507
Banned

jus try man, TRY
Old Jun 19th, 2002, 09:03 AM   #486
RobHardo

RobHardo is on a distinguished roadRobHardo is on a distinguished roadRobHardo is on a distinguished road
SSSnake I totally feel you on that bro, I hate how if you even stand the wrong way people jump on your ass cause you didn't stand the way they do. But usually I'm kind of an indivualist, not like hair green nails painted indivual but like the way I act but i still am in the what people call the "in crowd" but really i could care less if they're in or out they're my friends

IT'S MYSPACE!
RobHardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2002, 03:07 PM   #487
Cannibal Clown
Taijutsu Master

I hate that. Sometimes Icould be walking donw to lunch at school, and not saying a word, people I don't know still call me a ***got, simply by the way I walk. What the hell! I hate people like that. I want to turn around and throw the f*ckers into a wall. Simply because they're ass holes.

Old Jun 19th, 2002, 04:23 PM   #488
Pimp_Daddy507
Banned

why dont u fight back cannibal, i thought u were tall? that always indimidates ppl
Old Jun 19th, 2002, 04:27 PM   #489
Cannibal Clown
Taijutsu Master

I'm too nice and kind of a guy. I care too much about my educational life to have to worry about getting a bad record from fightsat school. Ask my friends, they've nevewr in their lives seen me even rais my finger at a person. Expression of coarse, because I always show my attitude toward others with fingers. Especially the long one.

Old Jun 19th, 2002, 04:37 PM   #490
Pimp_Daddy507
Banned

well, i would fight if i was in ur position, but go ahead and do what u gotta do, if schools more important, then be my guest
Old Jun 19th, 2002, 08:13 PM   #491
Qjij_jijQ
Iroquois Jack

I see you are stuck in quite a dilemma here young friend...

To tell you the truth... I'm quite the jerk sometimes and frankly, there's nothing anyone could do to me that would make me stop makin' fun of them...

The worst thing you could do is... do something about it. Unless it's somethin' really radical, if they are really tough jerks, they will enjoy it even more if you try to change to either impress them or scare them...

So, I guess you're stuck tryin' to ignore them... they'll eventually get tired of it... if you don't 'try' to get attention, if you know what I mean.

Good luck buddy !
Old Jun 20th, 2002, 04:43 AM   #492
merylsilverburg
Enemy or Ally?

merylsilverburg is on a distinguished road
................Eh to..... this thread certainly has gotten quite large ever since I left. Anyway, I'm completely late on my comments here, but I'm gonna post them anyway:
Mena: I'm sorry things didn't work out too well with your friend and everything, but I would just say forget about being her friend if she's going to continue listening to that dumb b*tch. Also, I completely understand about the school thing, though school is already out and you probably don't care anymore. I was in the same position too....when I was younger I used to get straight A's and I was the "Star Student" always in those "higher classes" and everything. But, when I moved to this sucky little town, I decided to just give up because I hated everything about this town and the damn small town people and teachers and just everyone, so I just kinda started "slipping". I miss school all the time, but you, Mena, have a real potential to make something of yourself, so don't give up. Just think....you only have one more year to go, so just try to stick with it. Plus, you have some friends to look forward to talking with, right? Unless you're the same as me; I have no friends, no support, nothing, so school is a complete waste to me. Everyone hates me at my school and the teachers as well, so I have nothing to look forward to. But, Mena, if you have friends (close and real friends), then you can look forward to talking with them, seeing them, and basically just have fun. I'm just trying to help, being your friend, and I hope you don't give up.
Cannibal Clown: I can see why you like this girl so much, she really does seem to have a nice personality and all.....but.......please, please, please don't take what I'm about to say the wrong way, because I don't know her at all, but just from the sound of how you describe her: She seems kinda like a slut. Honestly, please don't get mad at me or anything, but from the way you always says she's out with her "guy friends" or "too busy to go out with you because of her guy friends" or "blowing you off to go with some guy friend"......my god.....I would seriously get over her and move on because she doesn't seem like she's worth it. I mean, you may hate me for saying all that, but it seems like she's using you just to "talk" and goes off and dates these real losers who won't appreciate her like you would. She doesn't seem to like guys who would actually CARE about her...only guys who are just good enough for her to have a good time or something. But, that's just from your description, I don't know her personally, but those are just my opinions and my thoughts. As SSSnake said, don't be a fanatic....you seriously seem to be obsessed with her and like Mena said, you're probably missing out on all the chicks who would like to go out with you because you're just so about this girl. I know at the moment she may seem like the only one for you and no one else, but you have got to try and move on and see other chicks, otherwise you're going to grow older mentally and physically because of this one girl. It's not healthy, man.
SSSnake: I'm sorry that the girl you like is not as perfect as you thought she would be, but like I said before, girls can be real decievers sometimes. They can be completely two-faced and making you all confused into thinking they're really nice and all, but deep down, they may not be. Unless.......this girl is just one of those girls who have this one flaw and nothing else, but that seems kinda unbelievable to me. Ah....maybe this girl just likes alcohol and all, but she's still a very nice person and all, so until you see yet another very bad flaw from her, you can continue to like her or you can move on. It's just that......if I were a guy, I wouldn't like it if a chick I liked is just in "love" with a wine bottle....
Guys Who Gave Out Dating Tips: Qjij-jijQ, Pimp_Daddy507, Rohamgh: Niiiiiice. Actually, some of the things you guys said made some sense, though I think the whole "build up your bod and play b-ball" thing is kinda.....-_-;;;;. Personally, for me.....I don't like guys who do that. I mean......at the place where I work, there's this b-ball court and in the summer, there's these guys who play basketball sometimes and they're all muscular and everything, but....to me....it's like "whatever". And all these chicks actually do check them out and I'm like, "What the hell?! They're not even good-looking, what's up?!" Sometimes, it seems like they purposely play a game, just to get some chicks or something. But, anyway, acting like you're all wealthy when you don't even have enough $$ to pay for your own meal is a very bad thing. I mean, I wouldn't want to be this girl who goes out with this "wealthy guy" only to find out that you have to pay your share of the meal on the first date! I mean.....it's okay to go dutch when you become this close couple, but for the first time....noooo. Very bad indeed. I would just say what Pimp_Daddy507 said "Just be yourself, get close to her slowly, then make your move". And the best part is, if you find out "as a friend" that you have nothing in common with her, at least you didn't go off and ask her out only to break up with her in a week, ya know?
Yeesh...I talk too much. Ah, but I'm only trying to help you guys out. Also, CC, I feel your pain when you talk about guys or anyone in general just calling you crappy names and sh*t when you're not even doing anything. It sucks.....just like those a$$holes in my Chem. class. Pieces of sh*t. The same thing happens to me too, but not as bad as yours. And I don't do anything at all, I just stand there doing nothing. One time, this chick who I hate just comes up to me outta nowhere, in front of her friends and says "You want to be my friend?" Of course, I wasn't a retard, so I said, "No." She goes back and says really loud "I'd just been rejected by a reject! Ohh noo!!" And they all went off laughing and everyone is looking at me and smirking. One other time is when I was, again, just standing there next to a table waiting for the goddamn bell to ring, and these guys just came up to me and suddenly pushed me along the wall till I nearly fell. I didn't even see it coming because they were acting like they were just passing by, but nope. They just wanted to make my life a living hell. It freaked me out too, because I didn't do anything to them and when they pushed me, it shocked me and it hurt and I was just so dazed. Of course, they went off and laughed again and everyone was looking at me like I was pathetic. So, Cannibal, though mine isn't as bad as yours, I know what you mean. And, since school record is a little more important, I wouldn't fight either. Ah...what can I say? Life sucks, ne?
merylsilverburg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2002, 11:56 AM   #493
Rohamgh

Rohamgh is on a distinguished road
dayamn, meryl, cc, y'all have some serious bully issues....you want your friendly neighberhood Rohamgh to help y'all out?

to cc: meryls advice wz the best out of all of ours :p probably coz she'z a girl...but do get a good body an play bball, its just good thing to have and to do, specially since you're tall.

um....ye well....school record...um. I'm a straight A+ student..and i'm EXTREMELY nice and sensetive an' all that...but if anyone, ANYONE talks **** to me, i either talk **** right back or I sock em. if you wanna learn how to defend yourself without punching and kicking (and therefore leaving marks that can be seen by teachs and all that) learn Judo - it's kinda like wrestling, next time some1 pushes you in the halls meryl, flip them over your head and onto one of their oh-so-cool friends. no1 will push you ever again. guaranteed.

my 0.02$
the usurper, the throne-claimer,
the Lord of the Ring..."
Rohamgh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2002, 12:29 PM   #494
Pimp_Daddy507
Banned

staight A+, i aint ever got one of those.......im a straight C student, not too good, eh?

hey cannibal, if u dont wanna fight, dont man, jus dont let em walk all over u like dat, thats jus not right..........a better way to get ur enemies is by the mind, trick em, psyche em, learn psychology.........my bro is like 4 yrs older than i am yet i get him so ANGRY jus by using words.......try it cannibal
Old Jun 20th, 2002, 12:57 PM   #495
merylsilverburg
Enemy or Ally?

merylsilverburg is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Pimp_Daddy507
hey cannibal, if u dont wanna fight, dont man, jus dont let em walk all over u like dat, thats jus not right..........a better way to get ur enemies is by the mind, trick em, psyche em, learn psychology.........my bro is like 4 yrs older than i am yet i get him so ANGRY jus by using words.......try it cannibal
True, but the more you anger the guys just with words, don't you think they'll get so pissed, they'll just come right over and just kick your a$$? I mean, maybe I wouldn't know since I'm not a guy and I would never fight a guy (too scary!), but I think that would be the result if you just piss them off with words. Either that, or they'll just laugh at you more or something.....

And CC, yeah you should also do what Rohamgh said.....play b-ball and get in shape 'cause it is a good thing to have for your health and I guess it could be your last resort to get chicks. And also, Rohamgh....it sounds so easy to flip someone over and just knock 'em out cold.....only if you're maybe 6 feet tall! I'm 5'3'', small to medium frame, doesn't have enough strength to do much.... That's why those guys were able to push me so easily.....
merylsilverburg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2002, 01:20 PM   #496
Pimp_Daddy507
Banned

im 5'6 and at my school, fights break loose atleast 2 x a day, but no one messes wit me because they know my bro is big and powerful, and he is......maybe you should get someone to back u up cannibal instead words????

im outta school now, so haha!
Old Jun 20th, 2002, 02:30 PM   #497
Qjij_jijQ
Iroquois Jack

Don't you think that havin' someone to 'protect' you is kinda lame ?!?

I know this may sound corny, but if you want respect... you gonna earn it bro.

There's also another trick that you could try out...
If I was makin' fun of someone and I discovered he was friend with one of my friends, I would probably stop teasin' that person... well, maybe.
What you could 'try' to do is get to know some of the people that are friends with those that are botherin' you, but that don't know you... this way, when your bullies finally realize that you are friend with some of their friends... they might go a littl' more easy on you... if you get what I'm tryin' to say here...
Old Jun 20th, 2002, 03:26 PM   #498
Pimp_Daddy507
Banned

thats not my point dogg, im a tough guy bro and most ppl dont mess with me because of my backround and how everyone in my family are boxers......so i will and i have before protected myself, im jus sayin, ppl will always know how my bro is and that can PREVENT them from messin wit me and such......and even when ppl do mess wit me, i got many ppl's to back me up, my bro is a crip and their are many other crips too, but my bro and me have a lot of backup.....thats what im tryin to say
Old Jun 20th, 2002, 04:45 PM   #499
Cannibal Clown
Taijutsu Master

I got friends,but I pretty sure that I can'tcount on them backing me up if I get into a jam. They'd run, saying "Every man for themselves." As a matter of fact, the only person who ever stood up for me, againsed some huge ass holes, was that girl, that I seem to be having such complications with. Pretty sad hey?

But luckily, my populatiry is slowly growing, and by next year the insults and crap will prpbally go down a bit. I'll be a senior then, and I acn act as stupid as I want, nothing can happen. And considering all ofmy friends are with me when I dod this stupid crap, I'm sure no one would say I'm a retard, becvause I'd be with a crowd, who are usually laughing, and paying me with something to do the dumb sh*t that I do.

Old Jun 20th, 2002, 05:36 PM   #500
Pimp_Daddy507
Banned

Good luck cannibal, i hope ppl will realize you're thoughts and will stop