Home  Appotography.com 
advertisement Tiny Crosswords - Made by MagnetiCatGames.com
Playstation 2 Fantasy - Everything about Playstation 2 Developed on Alienware! Search games!
  Register   Calendar   Members   FAQ   Home  

Latest NewsReviewsPreviewsFeaturesScreenshotsContact Our Staff

Welcome to the PsFantasy.com Forums.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back  PsFantasy.com Forums » General Forums » General Chat

Old Jun 28th, 2003, 08:23 PM   #21
merylsilverburg
Enemy or Ally?

merylsilverburg is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by dan da man

Spiders, im terryfied of them, im so scared when I see one, its worst when you see one moving fast OR slow, they are horrible, I wish they become extinced!
I agree with you all the way. Even though I know that spiders have some "use" in the world, I still wish they would just disappear.

Quote:
Originally posted by omni vengeance

I have a phobia of:

Gay people
Short people
I actually can understand the phobia involving homosexuals/lesbians. Though I don't have a phobia of this, I'd be afraid of any lesbians hitting on me, but good thing I don't have that "quality".
As for the midgets, there seems to be a lot of people afraid of them. I can see why, but there are some people who don't even consider them human beings. That's kinda sad.

"Have a little priest" ~ Mrs. Lovett

"Grim Reaper, you could not get the women? What was the problem? Didn't you reap them with your grim reaping equipment?"

"I tried that but the women, they all know hopscotch" ~ Eddie Izzard

You Can Help

merylsilverburg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28th, 2003, 08:27 PM   #22
blindman
Sketch Penguin

blindman is on a distinguished road
Thats just shallow, they may be unlike many of us, but they are still human.
blindman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28th, 2003, 08:31 PM   #23
Deathwatchz
Chylde of Darkness

Deathwatchz is on a distinguished road
I agree with that. I have to deal with tall comments all the time. It isn't as demeaning, but it is still a problem. just because a person has a different birth doesn't mean they aren't human

Deathwatchz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28th, 2003, 08:32 PM   #24
blindman
Sketch Penguin

Agree. I get some comments on how im tall and all, but they are supposed to be COMPLIMENTs but later on they just get annoying, seriously annoying.
I dont think less of me, i just wished this stoped, same with small people/midgets.
Old Jun 28th, 2003, 08:36 PM   #25
Deathwatchz
Chylde of Darkness

well at least you get the compliments. i get the "why didn't you stop growing" bullS$%T! ticks me off, i just reply "why did you stop?" and walk off.

Old Jun 28th, 2003, 08:39 PM   #26
blindman
Sketch Penguin

By compliments i forgot to include jus that. Theres this one person who cant go a day without saying "why dont you stop growing" or "youre so tall, my god shrink man!" "i feel so small compared to you! stop growing!"

Ugh...this thread has reminded me of all the things that tick me off and cause me nightmares
Old Jun 28th, 2003, 10:48 PM   #27
Rei
EVA 00 Pilot

Rei is on a distinguished road
My worst phobia, I think, is loneliness. I don't mind being physically alone, that's not what I mean. I'm really scared of the idea of being lonely on a deeper level.

But yeah, I agree that some insects are disgusting
Rei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28th, 2003, 11:10 PM   #28
blindman
Sketch Penguin

Is anyone afraid of leeches as much as i am?
Old Jun 29th, 2003, 12:41 AM   #29
MakgSnake

MakgSnake is on a distinguished road
Lizards...... cannot stand them. I would say Spiders but I have killed so many of them that I dont know if I am anymore.

I ain't scare of gay people, they are just people.....thats all. I really do not mind Lesbians.....

Oh yeah......I cannot be in a PITCH BLACK room or area..... sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night, and when I open my eyes.....its PITCH BLACK, extremely dark and there is no difference in closing and opening my eyes....... which just freaks me out, I HAVE TO HAVE TO see some sort of light or anything Illuminating. I get all sweaty and cannot breath properly then. Which makes me think........how Buried alive would feel like. DAMN!
Old Jun 29th, 2003, 08:18 PM   #30
Pu the Owl
Useless Oracle™

Pu the Owl is on a distinguished road
Among phobias, can we list fear of something that hasn't happened yet? Or fear of something that could happen (but not necessarily)? If so, among my phobias I can count the fear of having my cats falling from the window. Yes, call me stupid, but I'm really afraid of it. Whenever I see them approaching an opened window, I have chills down my spine. To tell the truth, it happened that my cats fell two or three times, but other than the fact of falling, I'm afraid of the fact of not being able to bring them back home. I know, this really sounds silly
Pu the Owl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29th, 2003, 09:04 PM   #31
blindman
Sketch Penguin

I have this fear of, that when i feel something unconfortable physically or mentally, i breakdown inside thinking itll never go away...but results are they do.
Thats a fear i cant control.

Fortune? i can understand your fear, but i dont have that (mainly because i dont have cats).
Old Jun 30th, 2003, 12:49 AM   #32
blindman
Sketch Penguin

Well, another thing im scared of is making a thread and hoping noone else has made it before. Its really bad when someone comes up and tells me that thread existed already. it sucks
Old Jun 30th, 2003, 01:02 AM   #33
Vicious_2003
Stationary Wonderer

Vicious_2003 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Well, another thing im scared of is making a thread and hoping noone else has made it before. Its really bad when someone comes up and tells me that thread existed already. it sucks
Nah dont worry about it, that happens. Its not that big a deal really, so dont feel too bad when it happens

As for my phobia, well, i dont think its an offical phoboia, more like a mental block or something but, I have become an EXTREEMLY picky eatar. And by extreemly I mean EXTREEMLY !. Here are some of the things I cant eat

All Mexican food
Cheese (Unless on a pizza)
Ketchup
Mustard
All condiments really
The only sauce I like is Bar-B-Que
I wont eat tomatos but I like sphagetti sauce
Onions
Most chienese food
Hell I wont eat any foreign nationality's foods
Mayonaise
Basically all I eat is Chicken, Pizza, Steak, some fish, and umm Chicken, oh yeah and CHICKEN

I have an off idea of where this stems from. When I was really young some little girl thought it would be funny to make me eat a rotten tomato while we were picking them ina big garden. I was reluctant because like any little kid your scared of new foods, I said I didnt like tomatos but they egged me on. So I ate it and became VERY Ill. I think that may have something to do with it because i SWEAR to you i CANT eat any of the things above. I tried to eat a taco once to get over my fear, and I vomitted after the first bight. Very strange. If someone offered me 100 dollars to eat any of the foods above I wouldnt do it (Except cheese). I have all kinds of will power but this things got a serious hold on me .Wierd eh ?

The kinder, gentler, Vicious

Beretta55- "fo sheezy heezy neezy weezy flipity floppity floop"

Lost Myth- "I already know you are something special and I think the Pistons did too,
because then why would they have won the trophy on your birthday dude?

Anonymous- "Whos more to blame, me for being quote un quote gullible ?, or him for lying !?"
Vicious_2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2003, 01:09 AM   #34
blindman
Sketch Penguin

Cheese kills me. But i dont think most of the above is a problem to eat. Some of those just inspired a new recippie for my sandwhich! SORRY.
Old Jun 30th, 2003, 01:52 AM   #35
Redpyramidhead
pazparacolombia

Redpyramidhead is on a distinguished road
Re: Re: Phobias

Quote:
Originally posted by SplinterJD

I don't have any fears. I'm fearless. Seriously I can't think of anything i'm afraid of.
That's seriously not cool if you're serious. You could be in a manic high or something and get yourself hurt. I'd get that checked out. And I'm not saying this to be funny, either. Hope you're ok.

Quote:
Originally posted by omni vengeance
Hairy women
Define a "hairy woman"

Quote:
i cant really see a midget walk past me because ill be kinda disgusted, even more if we comunicate. I dont know...
Ummm... how is a midget in any way disgusting?

Quote:
I actually can understand the phobia involving homosexuals/lesbians.
I can understand homophobia, too. I have a bit of it. I used to be more afraid when I was younger, but then I grew out of it. I think it's easier when you finally realize that gay people are just as normal as the rest of us, especially in the sense that they are just people who want to find someone to love in life...they just happen to be of the same sex. Also, they are normal in that among people in the gay community they are just as diverse as the rest of us because they are just like everyone else. THat is why you get intimidating ones, too...that's because there are just as much a percentage of intimidating heterosexuals. It's really more a matter of intimidating people in general. I have several bisexual friends, most of them female, and one of them male. Most of them seem to me to actually be extra friendly and easier to talk to.

Quote:
Though I don't have a phobia of this, I'd be afraid of any lesbians hitting on me, but good thing I don't have that "quality".
Actually the interesting thing is I find that the lesbian or bisexual girls I know tend to look for a lot of the same qualities men do in women. SO in your case Meryl I wouldn't be surprised at all if some girl hit on you if I remember that pic you put up in the User Picture Thread way back... that was a compliment, btw, in case you're confused

Quote:
Im afraid of spirits, ghosts, afraid of graveyards.
Me, too, but it's not a phobia for me like it used to be. That's because I tried some of that exposure therapy stuff on my own. Not because I was inspired to get better so much as I've always been fascinated by these things so I forced myself to deal with them. I go to graceyards at night and walk around. Especially, known to be extremely haunted ones with very bad vibes there. Maybe I'm crazy, but I keep going even though I've picked up on some of those bad vibes before and my friends have seen some very disturbing things. One person, I heard about was thrown from their vehicle because they were being disrespectful there...I don't know if it's true or not, but....oh wait that should probably go in my supernatural thread.

_RED_ stuff

"..loathsome laughing, mixed with such a cry as no man has heard save for in the phlegathon of unrelatable nightmares; a cry wherein reverberated the horror and anguish of a haunted lifetime packed into one atrocious moment..."

Last edited by Redpyramidhead; Jun 30th, 2003 at 02:46 AM..
Redpyramidhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2003, 07:26 AM   #36
dan da man
Talk to the hand

dan da man is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by MakgSnake

I really do not mind Lesbians.....

Me niether.

Yes I agree with you on the PITCH balck at night, im not too afriad anymore, but I can get paranoid about it, I too have to have some sort of light when I wake up in the middle of the night to make me feel more sercure agian.
Old Jun 30th, 2003, 03:17 PM   #37
omni vengeance
The No-Life King

omni vengeance is on a distinguished road
A hairy woman...hmmm...let's see, how about one that looks like a man!

Thanks Eli for the sig and av ^_^
omni vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2003, 03:41 PM   #38
happy_doughnut
just a rolling stone

happy_doughnut is on a distinguished road
Angry

Quote:
Originally posted by DigiMortal

digimortal
- spiders are cool mena, they eat flies which means they are cool..see look..

*edited

https://naturecenter.ci.manchester.ct...rtoon-grey.gif
Oh, my goodness, Digimon ! How can you say such a blasphemy ?! They're NOT cool, and I don't care which way you put it; they're god-awful !

Hmm... something that hasn't happened yet ? Well, for me, I suppose it must be my dog dying. He's getting old, but goodness, how I love that boy. Just thinking that someday I won't be with him brings upon a shadow of great terror. *sniff*

Oh, and another thing I'm scared of (although it's not a "phobia") is losing important things. I mean, I misplace everything. I end up finding things after the greatest time, it's annoying . Sometimes I worry and fret when thinking I might lose something really important. Eek!
happy_doughnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2003, 07:53 PM   #39
Infernal Mass
pariah

Infernal Mass is on a distinguished road
i wish you could've seen the first spider pics i put up mena,

..they were outstanding!!

the first one was a close-up of a big fat african zulu tarantula..you could see all his eyes..and he even had those two little leg arms coming out in the front (ya know the ones they use to pick thier teeth/fangs with and wash thier face).. and there was like drool or web or something coming out of the mouth attached to one of the little baby arms.. ..

the other one was just a big fat hairy red spider but there was a shadow on the underside..so all that could be seen was the legs and the hair..but it was like standing up like it was about to attack or something.

Infernal Mass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2003, 10:27 PM   #40
Deathwatchz
Chylde of Darkness

digi, you really DO have a mean streak, don't you? confrontational therapy doesn't work with a lot of people, and often furthers their phobias. this is very cruel from my point of view, and i think that you should cut out the stuff, cuz it might cause the people on here to have nightmares and stuff....