Home  Appotography.com 
advertisement Tiny Crosswords - Made by MagnetiCatGames.com
Playstation 2 Fantasy - Everything about Playstation 2 Developed on Alienware! Search games!
  Register   Calendar   Members   FAQ   Home  

Latest NewsReviewsPreviewsFeaturesScreenshotsContact Our Staff

Welcome to the PsFantasy.com Forums.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back  PsFantasy.com Forums » General Forums » General Chat

Old May 2nd, 2002, 06:28 PM   #301
IcyMourdor
Cream Puff

IcyMourdor is on a distinguished road
I would have to go back a long time before I could remember when I last cried. I usually things just go past me without any effect on me. There are times, however, that something hits too close to home. I don't get sad though, I just get pissed. I go into a semi-rage. I try to control it because I know if I keep doing it, I'll end up hurting someone close to me. I would never want to do something I would regret doing later.
Old May 2nd, 2002, 07:37 PM   #302
Uchiha Sasuke
Cursed

Uchiha Sasuke is on a distinguished road
Hmm sheading tears,can't remeber the last time that happened.Usually when im really mad or down on my luck i take it out on others (which i shouldnt do) and sometimes break things,which i really regret after i get over my anger

~The Official Ps2Fantasy Ninja~

~A Life Without Love, Is No Life At All~

Social Networks
Uchiha Sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2002, 10:31 PM   #303
happy_doughnut
just a rolling stone

happy_doughnut is on a distinguished road
Angry

Crying...hmm, I don't know. Last time I cried was probably today in the morning. Well, not really. I haven't cried in a while now. There have been times in which I feel like I won't be able to retain the tears anymore but I try to be strong. I think that when I cry, I become feeble. Of course, that's something that I do not want so I just try to be calm about most things. Just try and shake it off, you know?

How about solitude you guys? There are so many times I feel like I'm just completely alone. I know that I'm not the only one and that it isn't necessarily true but it's hard to deal with it. I guess the biggest stuggle I have is with depression.
happy_doughnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2002, 10:54 PM   #304
IcyMourdor
Cream Puff

Suicide

I have had two very close friends of mine attempt suicide. Both attempts failed, thank gawd. I haven't ever been driven to a point where I thought suicide was a possible solution. I personally believe that people commiting suicide is the only wrong way to go. This includes smoking and drinking, but that's a different topic we can bring back later.

My friends are alright now. They are feeling better than ever and I am very proud to be able to say that. I wouldn't ever want the feeling of going and standing in front of a tombstone of the person I respected. Especially one of them who I had feelings for long ago. Now there is a time that I can guarantee that I'd cry. the feeling of having someone so close be gone forever. I'm done typing so I don't get all depressed.
Old May 3rd, 2002, 12:02 AM   #305
merylsilverburg
Enemy or Ally?

merylsilverburg is on a distinguished road
I'm always alone....too much, I think. Because of that, I have problems with communication skills. Whenever I talk with someone, it's so weird and awkward because I can't seem to speak up and say what I want to say. Basically, I haven't really had a friend for 6 years, even now. I only have "acquaintances". During my 6th grade year, I had to move away, so I couldn't adjust to everything new around me. I stopped talking with people because everyone was so different from the enviroment that I was used to. I became angry and depressed and I hated myself and everything around me....so, I did suffer from some depression....the only person I have to talk to is my sister and she's the best. Now, I'm a little better....I guess you can say I became less "uptight" and finally a little used to the town I'm living in now...after 5 years. Ah...here I am talking about my problems when no one wants to hear them. Sorry guys, okay move on, move on....
merylsilverburg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2002, 11:18 AM   #306
007_JamesBond
Angel of Darkness

007_JamesBond is on a distinguished road
Who said that no one wants to hear them, I do

victory comes to those who want it the most

i am only mearly surviving
007_JamesBond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2002, 04:16 PM   #307
IcyMourdor
Cream Puff

We would be happy to hear what you have to say, unless you don't want to of course. I'm sure this thread has been a remedy to many people with problems. I'll be here to read your post if and when you put it up, Meryl.
Old May 3rd, 2002, 06:03 PM   #308
merylsilverburg
Enemy or Ally?

Thanks guys, but what I mentioned in my previous post is really the only problems I have...it's not much or a big deal, so I don't even know why I posted it. Well, like I said, carry on everyone!
Old May 3rd, 2002, 10:00 PM   #309
happy_doughnut
just a rolling stone

Angry

Aw Meryl! I know what you mean. I think there are times that I spend too much time alone. But you know, it isn't healthy. Sure it IS good to be alone every now and then, but if it is something that is habit forming, then it's wrong. Just don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to sound like a know-it-all (we all know that will never happen -.-) but you know, I'm sure that people are willing to hear what you have to say. I know I am. Even if it is something that seems of minimal importance, it's still good to let it out every now and then. I just don't see why you would think you're stuck up. You're so nice and friendly, people should be glad to be able to you their friend. If I lived over there, I know I would.
Old May 3rd, 2002, 10:10 PM   #310
Qjij_jijQ
Iroquois Jack

Qjij_jijQ is on a distinguished road
I too am exactly like that meryl... The only difference is that I've been like this since the day I was born. I never really liked myself and I don't feel comfortable 'round people... Sure, I had some "friends", but about 8 months ago, I moved and I never really bothered to try to make new ones... I think I feel better when I'm alone. I never really gave any importance to friends... I think they are made for school only, so I never really try to invite any over to my house.

Sure, it's hard to eat alone every day at the school cafeteria, but with time, you kinda get used to it... My main joy in life is my dog. It's good to have at least one thing that you like 'bout your life... especially if it's a person/pet.
Qjij_jijQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2002, 10:16 PM   #311
happy_doughnut
just a rolling stone

Angry

That's odd Qjij. I pictured you as one of the "popular kids" at school. You know, those loud ones (not that I mean it in a bad way). I guess it's because you seem rather friendly in your posts. I agree, it is good to have at least one thing you like in your life. I love my dog too. It's like as if he's my best friend. However, why wouldn't you like yourself? You should because I'm certain you're a great person and once you begin to appreciate yourself more, so will you begin to appreciate everything around you. Come on Qjij...I ENVY you ....
Old May 3rd, 2002, 10:26 PM   #312
Qjij_jijQ
Iroquois Jack

Qjij_jijQ is on a distinguished road
I think it's odd too... I used to be the most popular kid in school. I'm somewhat of a "Jock" if you know what I mean and I used to be with my friends and make fun of people... But slowly, I started feelin' more lonely everyday and there was a lot of things happenin' in my life that I didn't really like... So, one day I stopped carin' and being happy.

You know, I watch my health and I train everyday, but there is just no "effort" in it anymore... and for some reason, it's like I like being alone, miserable and sad... I don't feel like celabratin' anymore.
Qjij_jijQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2002, 03:52 PM   #313
Cannibal Clown
Taijutsu Master

Cannibal Clown is on a distinguished road
I'm not a very popular person at all. I'm nothiong close to a jock, but I can say that I am one of the loudest and most noticable people in my school. But usually when I do something which draws attention to me, it just ends up in people insulting me, calling me a dumb ass. So just recently, I stopped talking at school, and being very friendly at all. SSSnake says i've gone through some sort of instant relelation. And he ssays that he's determioned to get me acting the way I used to. But the truth is I don't want to act the way I used to any more, because it just made me look stupid and caused everyone to look down on me. And I hated that. So I decided that I'll just shut up and not draw attention to myself, or make an idiot of myself, so no one will bother me any more, and it works. Since I've become this lifeless, and emotionless doll, I haven't taken crap from anyone, because no opne is giving it to me in the first place.

My friends tell me to act myself, like the way I used to, but in a reality, I hate myself, and the person I am! So I've decided to change the person I am into this dull person I've become. It gets boring not smiling anymore, or laughing or making witty jocks or doing really cool dares. But it's better in the long run where I can look back at the day and feel like I'm not a moron. Of coarse, a few days ago, I accedently shouted at the girl I like in anger, and it actually scared her. I felt like crap, and then she asked me why i changed so much. I told her why and she semed really bummed out about it. So she was avble to convince me to act myself at least when I'm around her. Because she likes me like that. And she felt kinda sad when I yelled at her in anger for the very first time, which I though i would never do in my life.

So i think that being quiet and alone isn't that bad of a thing. It seems to have more benifits that drawbacks. And even I have a break point of where I can't take the insults anymore and will just snap. So in order to stop that, I just made it so that the insults would stop all together, by just being quiet and dull. It works too!

And on the other topic that seemed to arise recently, about suicide. Most people on these forums already know that I attempted it once. But realised how stupid I was being and that death doesn't solve anything, no matter how bad the situation is. So I backed off the trigger and never tried killing myself again. But at leats once a week I do think about it, but never actually take it seriously. Unlike last year, when It would cross my mind multiple times a day. That was scary. But I agree with Mourdor when he says that suicide is one of the dumbest ways to solve a problem. And not only doesn't iut help you, but it effects the people in your life greatly in a very bad way.

So that's my look on the topic.

And Meryl. Don't say that we don't care about your problems, and that we don't want to hear them. Because I also agree that this thread has become a way of letting your feelings out, and calming down about life. I suggest that everyone post here and tell the other members of their problems, so that we can all help the other people in need. And maybe encourage others with past experiences and traumas that we've all gone through.

Cannibal Clown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2002, 05:49 PM   #314
merylsilverburg
Enemy or Ally?

You guys are really, really, nice. But, seriously, my problems are very, very intense and personal, because it has to do with my family and everything. To write it all out would take forever and plus, it's not a problem that you guys can solve, so I don't want to burden you guys or anything. If I do have a minor problem, though, I'll be sure to let you guys know. So, thank you.
Old May 4th, 2002, 06:42 PM   #315
007_JamesBond
Angel of Darkness

007_JamesBond is on a distinguished road
Now that is a post that I can relate to, my problems are the same exact way

victory comes to those who want it the most

i am only mearly surviving
007_JamesBond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2002, 02:39 PM   #316
Spank-A-Thon
Carpe Diem Baby!

Spank-A-Thon is on a distinguished road
There's a lot of negative stuff coming out of this thread and it's sad to read. But the main thing to realise is that firstly you must respect yourself.

I don't care what people think of me too much - I know what type of person I am - and as long as I'm happy with who I am then everyone else can go to hell. I know who my friends are and I know who love me - that's good enough for me. They're the only people I need to worry about.

As for the rest of you, don't worry - Spank loves you all! Now come here everyone and lets have a group hug! lol

- S
Old May 5th, 2002, 05:46 PM   #317
merylsilverburg
Enemy or Ally?

I'm up for a group hug! *hugs everyone*
Old May 6th, 2002, 12:55 AM   #318
Infernal Mass
pariah

Infernal Mass is on a distinguished road
don't squeeze me too hard, i have gas right now..i might explode.
https://imbiss-coding.de/smiliez.de/s...glcklch_81.gifj/k
Infernal Mass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2002, 04:50 PM   #319
Uchiha Sasuke
Cursed

Uchiha Sasuke is on a distinguished road
On a new topic,i cant stand some people.At school today in math class i was helping another classmate trying to explain something to him.Well after this he couldnt get it so i told him how easy it was an all and all he had to do was look at the big picture of what were trying to learn.After awhile he got it then i told him how easy it was and he nodded suddenly this other girls looks at me (one that i kinda liked) and she burst out at me.She says "Well god were not all as smart as you and your such an assh*le."Well i was kinda shocked considering i was only trying to help someone and my heart kinda dropped and put me into a little depression because i hardly ever said anything to make me an assh*le."Well then i kinda snapped and said something "hay you prissy little b*tch who cares what you think i just helped this guy understand this,so whats your problem,so what if im a little smart,just because i said its easy doesnt mean you have to snap at me"Well it shut her up and im not sure if it was the right thing to say and now im kinda feelin bad about it.Was it the right thing to do.

~The Official Ps2Fantasy Ninja~

~A Life Without Love, Is No Life At All~

Social Networks
Uchiha Sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2002, 05:15 PM   #320
Hadoken

Hadoken is on a distinguished road
couldnt you just apologize to her?
that usually works when i do something wrong to a girl.
Hadoken is offline   Reply With Quote