Home  Appotography.com 
advertisement Tiny Crosswords - Made by MagnetiCatGames.com
Playstation 2 Fantasy - Everything about Playstation 2 Developed on Alienware! Search games!
  Register   Calendar   Members   FAQ   Home  

Latest NewsReviewsPreviewsFeaturesScreenshotsContact Our Staff

Welcome to the PsFantasy.com Forums.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back  PsFantasy.com Forums » Gaming Forums » Final Fantasy Forum

Old Mar 20th, 2002, 06:37 PM   #181
Soul Angel

Soul Angel is on a distinguished road
*Soul starts to walk up to the drunken lad and see if he will fight her*

Hmm I guess it could help pass the time while these two fight it out at each other?

*As soul starts to get closer to the drunk she suddenly notices from the corner of her eye a figure standing up on the hill*

Huh, who could that be? Could it be.....

"I'm back! But for how long who knows? But PS2Fantasy will always be on my mind!"
Soul Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20th, 2002, 06:43 PM   #182
IcyMourdor
Cream Puff

IcyMourdor is on a distinguished road
[COLOR=sky blue]Ahhh There you, Soul!

*Kairth jumps down and lands in front of her*

I was sent here to give you some help. The king was worried about you, Princess.[/COLOR]
Old Mar 20th, 2002, 06:49 PM   #183
BlackThornn
Teacher Banzai

BlackThornn is on a distinguished road
*smiling as he's caught in the feint he pulls back a little as well, parrying away the counter slash with another shower of sparks as he pulls up straight again, breaking the momentum he'd gained.. keeping close as he circles around the mercenary slowly, grinning amusedly shifting his now somewhat akward grip on his weapon back to normal*

You really are good.. most opponents would have been in at least two pieces by now..

*stepping foward again he grips his blade with both hands, lashing out in a quick upward slash for Sword's midsection*

I am the Thornn in your side.

The Matrix has you.
BlackThornn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20th, 2002, 06:57 PM   #184
Soul Angel

*Soul drops her head down and looks at the ground and then looks back up at Kairth with her head slightly tilted to the side*

My father is always worried about me, why can't he ever have any faith in me? *Soul looks up straight at Kairth and smiles* But I'm glad my father sent you and not anyone else...

*Soul looks back at the drunken lad and then at BlackThornn and Sword before once again looking at Kairth wondering how they will react now to her knowing that she is a princess*

I hope your ready to fight Kairth because I'm certain we will be soon!

"I'm back! But for how long who knows? But PS2Fantasy will always be on my mind!"
Old Mar 20th, 2002, 07:03 PM   #185
IcyMourdor
Cream Puff

[COLOR=sky blue]I won't tell.

*sees Mourdor's corpse*

Hmmm...you guys couldn't give him a proper burial. Oh well.

*Kairth begins to set an arrow in his bow and aims it for BlackThornn*

I guess I might as well get the first hit.[/COLOR]
Old Mar 20th, 2002, 09:03 PM   #186
Sword 4 Hire
Retired...

Sword 4 Hire is on a distinguished road
The Sword 4 Hire quickly parries the attack before it can pierce him, laughing as he strikes.

"Hah hah hah hah...my friend...I have not had this much fun in ages...to once again feel the challenge of a rival, it's rather refreshing..."

Still laughing he spots someone fly down from the hillside.

"Wait a moment..."

As the Mercenary directs his attention towards their conversation he feels as if he recognizes this new fighter. Then he sees it....this new fighter holding a bow and directing an arrow at Black Thornn. With a smirk the Mercenary quickly goes for his pocket, grabbing a diamond crusted ninja star that he had bought in the previous town.

"I don't think so...heh heh..."

With lightning fast precision he launches the star in the air, directly aiming towards the head of the arrow, in hopes of deflecting it from Black Thornn's path...
Old Mar 20th, 2002, 10:05 PM   #187
BlackThornn
Teacher Banzai

*nods* Aye.. Likewise here. It's quite refreshing to find such an adept fighter.. *he blinks a little, half turning to see the bowman, narrowing his eyes and turning fully, stepping a little away from Sword 4 Hire as the shuriken flies through the air towards the apparent new figure in the battle.. he keeps in a ready stance, tilting his head* Bah.. insignifigant.. *nevertheless he waits to see if the notched arrow will be knocked aside by the throwing star*

The Matrix has you.
Old Mar 21st, 2002, 11:17 AM   #188
IcyMourdor
Cream Puff

[COLOR=sky blue]*With Kairth's arrow broken, he puts the bow on his back*

Hmmm...I see they are aware of my arrival.[/COLOR]
Old Mar 21st, 2002, 12:19 PM   #189
Soul Angel

*Soul looks shocked as the arrow is broken in half and she now starts to believe that the time for her to fight again has defintly come quicker then she thought*

Hmm that mercenary is defintly alert of whats going on around him *Soul grips the handle of her sword as the blue blade shimmers by the sun's rays* as well as BlackThornn..

*Soul looks at BlackThornn and Sword she then notices that Sword had a strange expressing on his face like he knew something about Kairth, she then turns and looks at Kairth in wonder*

Kairth do you know this guy?

Old Mar 21st, 2002, 05:15 PM   #190
Sword 4 Hire
Retired...

Sword 4 Hire then looks towards Black Thornn...

"Couldn't have him killing my rival before our fight has ended heh heh heh....I believe now we're even from before..."

The Sword 4 Hire then trots a little towards the two soldiers.

"Well, well, well, it's seems all along I've been in the company of royalty...how fascinating...tell me Soul what brings a princess of your calibur to a dismall battlefield like this?"

The Sword 4 Hire then shifts his head towards the archer...

"Well if it isn't Kairth...do you not remember me and our past as royal bodyguards to the throne? And why not tell her about how you decorated my face with this infernal scar that I now pocess..."

With a smirk still on his face, and his gunblade ready for anything...the Mercenary intently listens to what the two have to say to his remarks...
Old Mar 21st, 2002, 05:47 PM   #191
BlackThornn
Teacher Banzai

*raises his eyebrow slowly, then just chuckles, wandering over toward Soul, "Karith", and Sword.. keeping his blade ready as well but not seeming to adopt a fighting stance once he stands still.. he just sits there, looking at the one who was going to fire an arrow at him during a duel.. just smirking a little bit.. not bothering or caring really that Soul is a princess.. though figuring it logical that such a powerful summoner would be one of stature*

The Matrix has you.
Old Mar 22nd, 2002, 05:16 PM   #192
Sword 4 Hire
Retired...

-----Silence Prevails-----

The Sword 4 Hire wanders his eyes across the silent faces of Soul and Kairth...
Old Mar 22nd, 2002, 06:43 PM   #193
Soul Angel

*Soul looks at BlackThornn and then at Sword*

Sword you use to work for my father?!

*She then looks at Kairth*

Kairth is this true and was you the one who gave him that scar on his face?

*Soul starts to think to herself*

Now I think of it I do reconise your face Sword...... What's going on here?

Old Mar 22nd, 2002, 08:32 PM   #194
Sword 4 Hire
Retired...

"Heh heh heh...it's been 7 years hasn't it. Ever since the "incident" I was indeed a royal guard to the king. Alongside Kairth we fought back many foes who threatened the throne. We were the best in the land...our legendry passing through the land like ripples on a pond. Until that day...until that day I was a chivalrous Knight...but now...heh heh heh...I'm nothing more than low-life Mercenary. After leaving the castle walls...with nothing more than this gunblade here...I've been travelling the lands...ducking in street alleys...and looking for work. Improving my skills and senses with every step I take in this cruel world as I travel.

It's been a long time Soul...I thought I had recognized you...but it's been so long, and the times of battle have weakened my memory. But how can I forget the face that cut my own....Kairth...."
Old Mar 23rd, 2002, 07:38 PM   #195
IcyMourdor
Cream Puff

[COLOR=sky blue]The only reason why you were banished was because you tried to take Soul and leave. You were lucky enough to escape while walking out.

*Kairth points to the pendant on his necklace*

I was given this relic to show that I am Soul's protecter, and now that I see you are here, I can now finish off what i've should have done a long time ago.

*Kairth pulls out his mace and jumps into the air*

Enough talk, preapre yourself![/COLOR]
Old Mar 23rd, 2002, 08:40 PM   #196
BlackThornn
Teacher Banzai

*blinks a little confusedly and wanders over to Soul* ..how rude. We were in the middle of a fight already.. *scoffs, then looks over at Sword*

Kick the crap out of that guy, then we'll continue.

The Matrix has you.
Old Mar 23rd, 2002, 09:47 PM   #197
Soul Angel

*Soul looks at BlackThornn*

Sorry about Kairth disturbing your fight like that BlackThornn.....

*Soul then stops and thinks what both Kairth and Sword have just said*

Sword tried to take me with him?....... Why can't I remember hardly any of this?

*Soul looks at Sword and Kairth who seem to be eyeing each other up and getting ready to battle*

Could my memory lose be something to do with the summons?..... I thought it was only a myth with no truth behind it?

Old Mar 24th, 2002, 01:24 AM   #198
Sword 4 Hire
Retired...

With a smirk the Mercenary looks down at the ground while he reaches into a pocket...reaching for another Elixer...then gulping it down with ease, reviving his every limb.

"And what a protector you are..."

The Mercenary laughs a bit, before standing in a leen battle stance. With his back straight and his feet together, side by side, he puts one hand casually in his pants pocket, and the other one lifting the Gunblade's tip, pointing it towards Kairth. With his hand on the trigger, and a arrogant smirk on his face, he slowly begins to strafe around the warrior. With his body always facing him, and the blade's edge, pointed toward's Kairth's throat he begins to chuckle again...

"How can you be so nieve Kairth...how can you be blinded by the power the King has granted you. The throne is corrupt my dear friend...I was only doing my duty has a guard to the princess..."

The Mercenary then twitches his eyes towards Black Thornn...

"Heh heh..don't worry about me....

just pray for this lost soul..."

The Mercenary then watches Kairth jump into the air with his mace drawn...

"Bring it on..."

Changing positions the Mercenary arches his back and spreads his legs, digging them into the dirt. With his gunblade now protecting his face, Sword 4 Hire watches and waits...
Old Mar 24th, 2002, 01:31 PM   #199
IcyMourdor
Cream Puff

[COLOR=sky blue]The king....corrupt! You'll pay for defaming his character. You have no right to talk you traitor. I will continue to guard my liege and his daughter til my last breath leaves my elven mouth.

*Using the blinding sun to his advantage, Kairth glides down with the mace spinning*

This'll silence you!

*Kairth swings*[/COLOR]
Old Mar 24th, 2002, 02:07 PM   #200
Sword 4 Hire
Retired...

Realizing that he's lossed his vision he quickly puts his blade up and crouches low to the ground. Feeling a sharp strength run down from the edge of the Cross Sword to his body Sword 4 Hire parries the attack, but roles backwards after feeling the rush of power. Regrasping his hold on his sword he quickly stands up in the middle of the role and sprints the short distance to Kairth swiping the Gunblade in many diagonal strikes, letting go shots of ammo from the barrel of the Gunblade....and then crouching down low...beneath Kairth the Mercenary shoots up from his postition, stretching The Cross Sword across the body of Kairth before jumping over him entirely.

As he lands from his jump the impact kicks up a small cloud of dust at the Mercenary's feet. With his back towards Kairth Sword 4 Hire slowly looks back at his foe.

The King abuses his power Kairth...since Soul was young he has known of the power she posesses...he's known of her Eidolon's power. And uses it to his advantage...he's uses it to inflict fear in the hearts of the city dwellers...as well as neighboring lands...who knows how much farther he'd go to capitilize on his daughter's power...who knows how long it will be before that fear will turn into action...

The Mercenary then faces Kairth...

"And that is why I tried to take her away...it wasn't a kidnapping...it was a rescue...