Home  Appotography.com 
advertisement Tiny Crosswords - Made by MagnetiCatGames.com
Playstation 2 Fantasy - Everything about Playstation 2 Developed on Alienware! Search games!
  Register   Calendar   Members   FAQ   Home  

Latest NewsReviewsPreviewsFeaturesScreenshotsContact Our Staff

Welcome to the PsFantasy.com Forums.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back  PsFantasy.com Forums » General Forums » General Chat

Old May 31st, 2004, 10:14 PM   #1
Uchiha Sasuke
Cursed

Uchiha Sasuke is on a distinguished road
Problems, Problems and Problems

Yeah its me again with another problem. I don't really know what to say but I've been kind of down in some aspects of my life. First off again its about a girl in my life but its kinda distressing me on what kind of person she is and how her life effects mine. And how my friends also play a role.

Now heres it goes. I know this girl. She is fantastic person and pretty much has every key thing that I would like in a girl but for some reason theres something about her that is off. After a number of times that i've talked to her about relationships and stuff she seems to be almost to good for everyone but then denies that fact when she spells out what kinda of person she wants. She also then goes to complain on why she hates changing who she is for every bf she has. I tell her she needs someone that likes her for who she is. But when I go to that I bring up some of my friends who love who she is, but she won't date them even though there great people. A couple of my friends would be great for her.

Now I have a thing for her too, but it bothers me because no matter how well we get along and shit, the girl will never warm up to me the way she does others. It is really, really distressing and puts you in one hell of mood. I mean I've given her such solid advise and told her she is such a wonderful person and she should never have to change for anyone, but everytime I talk with her and try to get down to the root of something she seems so cold. And its tearing me up inside when shes like that. Even at the Halo party that I had this weekend she was the same way to me and warmed up to everyone else there .

Now because of this, I don't know if I should just stop seeing her or try to talk it out or what. Because I really like her, but then again a lot of times when I'm with her I end up hurting, then I kinda take it out others. I know CC and a couple of my other close friends can probably give a pretty good perpestive, but I also wanna here what the rest of you have to say.

~The Official Ps2Fantasy Ninja~

~A Life Without Love, Is No Life At All~

Social Networks
Uchiha Sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2004, 10:40 PM   #2
Hyuuga Neji
Byakugan

Hyuuga Neji is on a distinguished road
Well dude, you know what i think on the issue but after reading your perspective it almost seems to me that your trying too hard, out of my own experiences if you don't try hard and let things just take course with a girl and just keep them as a friend but not try to hard it seems to go better, but somethings that she does when you around makes me think that she really likes you, but when i hear things like this it makes me wonder. I dunno if any of this is advice or not or if any of it will be able to help ya if ya wanna chat man just let me know. Ive been down this road before you know that

Last Game I Beat: Fable
---------------------------------------------------
What I Really Meant To Say Is I'm Sorry For The Way I Am, Never Meant To Be So Cold
Hyuuga Neji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2004, 11:17 PM   #3
Deathwatchz
Chylde of Darkness

Deathwatchz is on a distinguished road
hey, the only thing i can think of is, if she means enough to you, then keep it up. if she is going to hurt you more than u can take, dont do it. i know these things conflict, but personally, i think the second overrides the first. either way, you never know what's gonna happen, she might just be playing hard to get with you. in the end, i hope whatever choice you make works out for you.

Deathwatchz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2004, 01:07 AM   #4
tempted

tempted is on a distinguished road
I think i'm going to keep my mouth shut this time..(i mean fingers )..........wait .......no i'm won't..ok now we talked about this over and over and over..so by now if you still don't know what to do maybe it's because you don't really care about it that much ..i mean damn you've been telling me about this since the first day we chatted outside the forum and you had the oportunity to do something about it and you didn't and i know all that thing of being afraid of getting hurt but wake up Will you're already being hurt so i think that if you actually want to be with her the only thing you have to do is ask her out and if in the end she turns you down ..well then she will be what i always thought she was - a dumb girl who can't see the great guy you are...it will be her loss not yours i told you that already....well i'm gonna stop now cause i don't want you to be even more pissed at me..just know that i'm still you're friend and that i like you a lot and i'm here for you...take care!

P.S - you know how to reach me if you wanna talk so i'll let you choose what you wanna do...but i would like to understand what happened that day
tempted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2004, 01:14 AM   #5
Berserker
misfit

Berserker is on a distinguished road
Maybe you just want to stay good friends with her, a lot of the time a good friend lasts you longer than a g/f. And like mr Neji said maybe you need to stop trying so hard and let nature take it's course.

Vincere Aut Mori
Berserker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2004, 08:37 AM   #6
Uchiha Sasuke
Cursed

Actually Neji has some good points. It just some damn depressing though that I can't get anywhere when I'm nice. And like my sig says they always seem to want something more. Even if someone comes along that would be extremely compatible they toss them aside maybe because of one or two flaws.

Now Eli theres reasons why I don't ask her out. First off, I don't really want to loose what I got, I might totally crush the friendship that is left. I mean things would be a whole lot more ackward if I did that. Then what would I have. Its true that I'm being hurt by some of her actions, but at the same time I do get a sense of closure when I get to spend time and chat with her. Its just that I have to put up with the coldness that I get.

Social Networks
Old Jun 1st, 2004, 01:07 PM   #7
punxunited
Punx United

punxunited is on a distinguished road
Problem!

I know alot about Problems.. And About Being Screwed over.. And Having a Dead heart... Because Well This Girl You could Say I was inlove with her... Screwed me over so bad it felt like she stuck a knife in my heart and turned it with everything she had.. And That wasn;t cool, And Well then I stopped caring about everything.. My friend Slit her throat infront of me.. And There was nothing I could Do.. I told her Mom She Cut Her Throat.. And well she died.. Then My other Friend Hit a Brick one in a Hummer My Mom told Me After She tryied to Kill me.. The He Hit the Wall I was Like Yeahj That Sux.> And I don't care.. I have No Emotions Towards it... So I have problems yes.. My Emotions have been shut down.. And I don't know what to do So Yeah Well I am out of here..
punxunited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2004, 01:15 PM   #8
tempted

tempted is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Sasuke

Now Eli theres reasons why I don't ask her out. First off, I don't really want to loose what I got, I might totally crush the friendship that is left. I mean things would be a whole lot more ackward if I did that. Then what would I have. Its true that I'm being hurt by some of her actions, but at the same time I do get a sense of closure when I get to spend time and chat with her. Its just that I have to put up with the coldness that I get.
You're not telling me anything i didn't know already.....and like i told you before do something while you can, so that in the future you don't regret the fact that you didn't do anything..
tempted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2nd, 2004, 03:55 AM   #9
merylsilverburg
Enemy or Ally?

merylsilverburg is on a distinguished road
Quote:
After a number of times that i've talked to her about relationships and stuff she seems to be almost to good for everyone but then denies that fact when she spells out what kinda of person she wants.
I don't know the situation or the girl but here are just my thoughts: with what she said above, she may feel that she's not capable for a relationship with anyone at the moment. It may seem like she's "too good" but that could be because the right guy hasn't come forward yet. I also think she may be picky about who she's attracted to/finds attractive. She may be wanting the "perfect guy", someone who matches up to her exact ideal type, that no one but that perfect guy will do. It may seem confusing, but from what I'm getting, she could be those type of people who desires perfection...which is why she is "too good" for everyone. Because she's perfect herself (in that sense).

Quote:
She also then goes to complain on why she hates changing who she is for every bf she has. I tell her she needs someone that likes her for who she is.
She complains about changing herself for every b/f and what you said is right; she needs to find someone who likes her for who she is so she wouldn't have to disguise her real personality. What she may complaining for is because she's trying out these different relationships to see if the current guy will accept her. Later, she finds out he doesn't, so she changes in order to just "stay happy" till the relationship is over. Which is why she complains. <-- Not saying this is right on her part, but it's just my reason for her behavior.

Quote:
But when I go to that I bring up some of my friends who love who she is, but she won't date them even though there great people. A couple of my friends would be great for her.
Once again, this attitude of hers probably goes to her whole "not attracted to them/not the one" thinking. It's true, Uchiha, that your buddies may be great dates/boyfriends since they accept her for who she is, but you cannot expect her to go out with them if she's not attracted to them or they're not her type. Sure, she wants a guy to accept her, but at the same time, she wants the right guy to accept her...not just anyone...even if they are your good friends.

Quote:
Now I have a thing for her too, but it bothers me because no matter how well we get along and shit, the girl will never warm up to me the way she does others. It is really, really distressing and puts you in one hell of mood. I mean I've given her such solid advise and told her she is such a wonderful person and she should never have to change for anyone, but everytime I talk with her and try to get down to the root of something she seems so cold. And its tearing me up inside when shes like that. Even at the Halo party that I had this weekend she was the same way to me and warmed up to everyone else there .
She may not warm up to you only because, as the others said, you probably came off as "trying too hard" and this, in turn, could be more annoying than comforting. I can't say much because as I said, I don't know the situation, but she may seem cold only because she doesn't want anyone to get "too close" or "pride into her business". She may enjoy your company but she might not want someone to "nag" her constantly about which guy she wants/should go out with and whatnot. Yeah, she may complain, talk, chat about her relationship issues, but maybe she honestly doesn't dwell on it day after day after day. What I mean is, it doesn't bother her too much about these relationship problems she encounters...she talks about it, but doesn't consider it "her biggest crisis". Which may be why she seems cold or distant to you because if, as you said, constantly talked about her and all that, she may find it really aggravating. Her attitude may be "If I don't think about it so much, then why should you?"

Quote:
Now because of this, I don't know if I should just stop seeing her or try to talk it out or what. Because I really like her, but then again a lot of times when I'm with her I end up hurting, then I kinda take it out others. I know CC and a couple of my other close friends can probably give a pretty good perpestive, but I also wanna here what the rest of you have to say.
Well, I don't think you should stop seeing her, but I think you should just step back and chill for a while. Eventually, she may warm up to you but the process might be slow. There may even more deeper reasons why she's not as friendly with you as others, but this isn't something I can anaylze without further information. Yeah, I know it sucks as hell to "back off" with the person you like (since, you want to be around them constantly ), but this is just something you have to do. If her attitude doesn't change even after you do this, the deeper reasons may be something you'll have to discover yourself one day while talking to her (but casually!).

Well, I guess my advice didn't help too much, but it's just what I think. Hope it helps a little though.

EDIT: And yes, it's a good idea not to ask her out! If she's not exactly on "friendly, comfortable" terms with you to begin with, asking her out might kill the friendship you already have (as meager as it may seem). Just be patient and see her reaction and attitude after you back off for a while.

"Have a little priest" ~ Mrs. Lovett

"Grim Reaper, you could not get the women? What was the problem? Didn't you reap them with your grim reaping equipment?"

"I tried that but the women, they all know hopscotch" ~ Eddie Izzard

You Can Help

Last edited by merylsilverburg; Jun 2nd, 2004 at 04:15 AM..
merylsilverburg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2nd, 2004, 08:39 AM   #10
punxunited
Punx United

punxunited is on a distinguished road
Hmm You know what IO have been thinkin, and I want to kill the person that made problems... Because I have had My Share ofd them, and I am pretty sure everyone else has.. Like Being Screwed over By Females.. That is Why I made the MMLL **militia** If you want to Join Post on my Thread.. Andway I wish the Best Luck to those with their own problems ** Tilts head** Bye bye
punxunited is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2nd, 2004, 09:27 AM   #11
Uchiha Sasuke
Cursed

Thanks for the advise all.

Yeah I'm probably going to leave her alone. I really care about her and maybe its for the best if I stayed away, perhaps for good. I'm just curious on why things with her got worse over time. Maybe I'm just an entrusive ******* and I don't deserve to try to help anyone or attempt to care. Well I know A lot of people got my back on this whole matter and I'm thankful for it. I also know that some don't and it hurts to think there someone back there is hurting me or taking me down. I know this is going to hurt me a lot to stay away but I care for her. And if I stay away maybe she'll be happier. Her being happy is all that matters. I will tell you all if anything turns up, but I doubt it will.

Social Networks