Home  Appotography.com 
advertisement Tiny Crosswords - Made by MagnetiCatGames.com
Playstation 2 Fantasy - Everything about Playstation 2 Developed on Alienware! Search games!
  Register   Calendar   Members   FAQ   Home  

Latest NewsReviewsPreviewsFeaturesScreenshotsContact Our Staff

Welcome to the PsFantasy.com Forums.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back  PsFantasy.com Forums » General Forums » General Chat

Old Feb 20th, 2004, 09:42 PM   #1
Virtualeclipse
Virtual

Virtualeclipse is on a distinguished road
Worst Song Ever!

Whats the worst song youve ever heard. The f*uckin most song EVER is I believe in a thing called love by "The Darkness". That is definally the WORST.
Virtualeclipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21st, 2004, 12:10 AM   #2
DSgamer
here and there

DSgamer is on a distinguished road
that song aint bad at all, i actually liked it :-D umm i don't really think there is a worst song ever but umm, from my view, rap is about the most horrible kind of music ever
Old Feb 21st, 2004, 01:38 AM   #3
Daedaelus
I'm Rick James *****

Daedaelus is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by gamer
rap is about the most horrible kind of music ever
You are highly ill-informed. You need to listen to rap with a well honed ear.

I think the worst song ever was "Thriller" by MJ.

The Tree of Life...
Daedaelus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21st, 2004, 02:40 AM   #4
Vicious_2003
Stationary Wonderer

Vicious_2003 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
You are highly ill-informed. You need to listen to rap with a well honed ear.
I dont think hes so "Ill-informed" most main stream rap is grabage IMO

The kinder, gentler, Vicious

Beretta55- "fo sheezy heezy neezy weezy flipity floppity floop"

Lost Myth- "I already know you are something special and I think the Pistons did too,
because then why would they have won the trophy on your birthday dude?

Anonymous- "Whos more to blame, me for being quote un quote gullible ?, or him for lying !?"
Vicious_2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21st, 2004, 10:23 AM   #5
Piggle_humsy
The One & Only

Piggle_humsy is on a distinguished roadPiggle_humsy is on a distinguished roadPiggle_humsy is on a distinguished roadPiggle_humsy is on a distinguished roadPiggle_humsy is on a distinguished roadPiggle_humsy is on a distinguished roadPiggle_humsy is on a distinguished road
Re: Worst Song Ever!

Quote:
Originally posted by Reanimation91

Whats the worst song youve ever heard. The f*uckin most song EVER is I believe in a thing called love by "The Darkness". That is definally the WORST
Hey My Brothers good mates with The Darkness so u better watch what u say or i'll tell them!

One of the worst songs ever is 'Lumidee ~ Uh Oh' or anything by "The Cheeky Girls" How some people get record deals is beyond me!

Piggle
x x x x

Piggle_humsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21st, 2004, 03:00 PM   #6
tempted

tempted is on a distinguished road
Re: Worst Song Ever!

Quote:
Originally posted by Reanimation91
.... I believe in a thing called love by "The Darkness". That is definally the WORST.

Yep that's my opinion as well, that's defenitly the worst song i've ever heard in my life...
tempted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21st, 2004, 08:06 PM   #7
Virtualeclipse
Virtual

Virtualeclipse is on a distinguished road
Rap does not suck its just that you dont give it a chance.

And the darkness sucks because the music is lame and that singer guy looks like a girl
Virtualeclipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21st, 2004, 09:44 PM   #8
Vicious_2003
Stationary Wonderer

Quote:
Rap does not suck its just that you dont give it a chance
Orr.....not. Dont pretend to know what I do or dont do. Chances are ive heard a hell of alot more rap music than you considering I grew up with tons of black people who were constantly pumping that trash weather it be from thier cars or boom boxes. Sure, there are some exceptions. But most rap is trash..with bad messages,excessive cursing, and a complete lack of any solid musical talent. Unless talking fast as a dj mixes a beat is what you would call "talent". My opinion remains...RAP IS GARBAGE

Oh and another band I hate......and im sure this probably wont be a popular opinion...but I really dont care for the "Yeah Yeah Yeah's". Id rather gouge my eyes out with a plastic spork than liesten to that strange....noise. But hey..thats just me

Lost Myth- "I already know you are something special and I think the Pistons did too,

Anonymous- "Whos more to blame, me for being quote un quote gullible ?, or him for lying !?"
Old Feb 22nd, 2004, 10:17 AM   #9
trunks69420
Now Im Nothing

trunks69420 is on a distinguished road
I actually purchased the darkness cd and i rather enjoy it.. Actually friday onward i have been in one of my best moods in months thanks to that cd... so i love it...

"milkshake" by kelis... Mmmbop by hanson.... Bye bye bye Nsync.... All shitty songs... cant think of one i hate the most... allthough there is anything done by Sean Paul that is complete shit...

And as far as rap... there is a fine line as to what i do and dont listen to... i wont pop in the latest... Ja Rule record... but if it is good shit w/ a good beat then i am all for it... but.. yeah..

thats all i got to say about that

five vicodin chased with a shot of clarity...
trunks69420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22nd, 2004, 01:07 PM   #10
Reid
.red house.

Reid is on a distinguished road
I don't mind The Darkness, I just don't think you're supposed to take them seriously. They're a throwback to hair metal - they kind of remind me of This is Spinal Tap when I see them, actually (and that's a good thing!).

The Yeah Yeah Yeahs are pretty good too (although Karen O's voice can be too much the same on some tracks) and I believe that rap is good, just not the majority of the junk that get's lots of play (most commercial music isn't the greatest of any genre, regardless).

The most annoying song I've heard in a long time is probably Lumidee - "Uh oh" - just the most annoying sound and the amount of exposure it had last summer was terrible.

50 Cent is also pretty bad. Most of his songs get really old fast, his voice is so monotone and uninteresting.

Last edited by Reid; Feb 22nd, 2004 at 01:08 PM..
Reid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22nd, 2004, 02:03 PM   #11
Piggle_humsy
The One & Only

Piggle_humsy is on a distinguished roadPiggle_humsy is on a distinguished roadPiggle_humsy is on a distinguished roadPiggle_humsy is on a distinguished roadPiggle_humsy is on a distinguished roadPiggle_humsy is on a distinguished roadPiggle_humsy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Reid

I don't mind The Darkness, I just don't think you're supposed to take them seriously. They're a throwback to hair metal - they kind of remind me of This is Spinal Tap when I see them, actually (and that's a good thing!).

The most annoying song I've heard in a long time is probably Lumidee - "Uh oh" - just the most annoying sound and the amount of exposure it had last summer was terrible.

50 Cent is also pretty bad. Most of his songs get really old fast, his voice is so monotone and uninteresting.
I totally agree with almost everything you said, I just don't like the yeah yeah yeah's lol, But i'm totally sick of 50 cent and all the praise he gets... I cannot see what people like about his stuff.. so he was shot 7 times..so what! I think alot of people like him just because he's Eminems new thing and they think if Eminem likes him it must be good stuff, well I like Eminems stuff but i'm not gonna listen to sh*t music just coz of it.

Piggle
x x x x

Old Feb 22nd, 2004, 03:00 PM   #12
Vicious_2003
Stationary Wonderer

Hah...I just saw the video to the Darknesses new song "I belive in a Thing Called Love". And I can see how you could say they arent to be taken seriously..that video was just.......ummm...different, yeah..different. As for the song itself the chorus was catchy and the rest of the song besides the kick ass guitar solos stunk. So id have to agree that song is lousy.

As for 50 Cent. I havent liked any of his songs sence "In da Club". And i belive that may be because Eminem produced that one. Im not real rap savy so Im not sure. He gets alot of credit just because hes Eminems boy and because hes got a past (Getting shot and all) as someone pointed out previously.

And I just dont see how people can be into music that is so limited. Thinking of rap to be specific. 80% of mainstream rap covers one of the following subject matters.

1. Commiting crimes
2. Spending lots of money
3. Having sex
4. Hanging in a club..excuse me, DA club
5. Doing drugs

Is that as deep as these rappers minds go ?. Isnt music supposed to be an artform ? A vehicle for self expression ?. If so then are you telling me that these rap stars have nothing more on thier minds than sex, drugs, money, and crime ?. THIS is why I dont listen to rap, along with the reasons in my previous post. On top of that they make up rediculous words just to have sometrhing to rhyme with. Like Fizzle, Shizzle, and crunked. Silly rappers.

Thats also why I hate Spears and those other teenie sensations. Thier music seems to be even more limited. Either Love or Dancing. Woa.....dont get too deep on us girls we might start thinking you have a mind of your own.

Give me a good, talented, rock band that can write good songs anyday. Theres enough of that going around that I dont need rap or Pop . THANK GOD As long as Linkin Park is around Ill have neough good music to be satisfied

Last edited by Vicious_2003; Feb 22nd, 2004 at 03:04 PM..
Old Feb 23rd, 2004, 02:29 PM   #13
Faile
ys.

Faile is on a distinguished road
You're all pretty short sighted as to why rap as a musical form is so successful today. you need to work forward from the sugarhill gang and then look at the political reasons behind rap.
I have to disagree with almost everything that has been said in this thread. In fact, the music I find the most offensive is prepackaged genre based music such as Creed or pseudo weak stuff as post cliff metallica. Thats what really offends me.

www.catherineandtheowl.com

purr. miaow. hiss.
Faile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2004, 02:40 PM   #14
Uchiha Sasuke
Cursed

Uchiha Sasuke is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Faile

You're all pretty short sighted as to why rap as a musical form is so successful today. you need to work forward from the sugarhill gang and then look at the political reasons behind rap.
I have to disagree with almost everything that has been said in this thread. In fact, the music I find the most offensive is prepackaged genre based music such as Creed or pseudo weak stuff as post cliff metallica. Thats what really offends me.
LOL Faile, those two bands are some of the hardest working ones out there. Did you ever read some of the hardships they went through to become what they are today. They deserve to be up there more than anyone. Plus they put on the best damn live shows ever. And please don't ever use the word prepackaged with those two bands ever again espically when you don't know there history. Those bands sing and address good issues espically Creed. They don't try to continuely sell an image to everyone through there music, unlike some bands out there.

Now for music I don't really like, I would say most modern Rap or hip hop. They pretty much sing around all the same lines and there is nothing that really varies.

~The Official Ps2Fantasy Ninja~

~A Life Without Love, Is No Life At All~

Social Networks
Uchiha Sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2004, 02:51 PM   #15
kupoartist
.illustrated.thingy.

kupoartist is on a distinguished road
Cross Roads - Blazing Squad... or however its spelt / whatever its called. Put simply, it the worst pile of manufactured psuedo-urban pop / elephant-excreta to ever be heard on the UK radio...

oh and Peter Andre's return can only spell bad things... unless he releases Little Britain's "I'll push you Anne if you Pull me Anne" song

and then, its only a few months till the Eurovision Song Contest anyway... w00t!

Last edited by kupoartist; Feb 23rd, 2004 at 02:55 PM..
kupoartist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2004, 03:09 PM   #16
Piggle_humsy
The One & Only

Yeh Blazin Squad are a total pile of sh*t! And they totally Crossroads for me!

I just heard something that was so crap I couldn't believe my eyes 'The Distillers - Drain the blood' (I think thats what it was called not sure.. she just went "Urggghh" alot! Such rubbish!

Piggle
x x x x

Hey Kupo do think we will get Nil Points again this year!

Old Feb 23rd, 2004, 03:21 PM   #17
kupoartist
.illustrated.thingy.

kupoartist is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Piggle_humsy
Hey Kupo do think we will get Nil Points again this year!
I think that depends on whether we do anything which gets the rest of Europe's backs up... we're pretty good at that, but i'm sure we'll scrape some points together at some point.

No more than usual, because we are the little Island with no neighbours after all... well, no neighbours who LIKE us enough to vote for us anyhow ... gotta love the way the Eastern Europeans all vote for the nice country next door
kupoartist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2004, 02:27 AM   #18
Berserker
misfit

Berserker is on a distinguished road
Anything by Britney Smears, Christina Aguilira etc.
Superficial crap!

Vincere Aut Mori
Berserker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2004, 01:52 PM   #19
trunks69420
Now Im Nothing

trunks69420 is on a distinguished road
Another song i realise i hate with a passion- The ying yang twins.... "shake it like a salt shaker...." wtf is that crap? I have been known to don a few rap albums me being a metal man and all and i dont have a problem w/ some rap/ hip hop... but this shit is just annoying... Ahhhh... cant get that shit out of my head... time to clear it w/ some rubbing alcohal.

five vicodin chased with a shot of clarity...
trunks69420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24th, 2004, 03:33 PM   #20
tempted

tempted is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by beserker

Anything by Britney Smears, Christina Aguilira etc.
Superficial crap!

I couldn't agree more with you....
tempted is offline   Reply With Quote