Home  Appotography.com 
advertisement Tiny Crosswords - Made by MagnetiCatGames.com
Playstation 2 Fantasy - Everything about Playstation 2 Developed on Alienware! Search games!
  Register   Calendar   Members   FAQ   Home  

Latest NewsReviewsPreviewsFeaturesScreenshotsContact Our Staff

Welcome to the PsFantasy.com Forums.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back  PsFantasy.com Forums » General Forums » General Chat

Old May 9th, 2002, 06:45 PM   #1
Killuminati
Tha Don

Killuminati is on a distinguished road
Weed

anybody else like this drug?

i use it and love it.

what are your opinions on the usage of weed?

Killuminati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2002, 06:57 PM   #2
TtTackler
¤Web-Head¤

TtTackler is on a distinguished road
I think its stupid and pointless, it makes your mind go --> , screws up your life, you get addicted to it and you do nothing but smoke and waste on your money on it. After awhile drugs become your life until you eventually die from taking an overdose because you just like the feeling of getting "high." I think the use of any drugs to get a "high" is ignorant and stupid, definiately not worth wasting your life.
TtTackler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2002, 07:01 PM   #3
pipetender

Man, I think Xiliphore needs a little attention. He probably doesn't even use it but wants others to think he does so they think he is "cool". What a ******, and what a waste of thread space.
Old May 9th, 2002, 07:01 PM   #4
Qjij_jijQ
Iroquois Jack

Qjij_jijQ is on a distinguished road
My brother and sister like it, but I never touched any kind of drug and I never will... It's not for me. I don't smoke nor drink either
Qjij_jijQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2002, 07:03 PM   #5
Sleazy P Martini

Sleazy P Martini is on a distinguished road
Like most people, I've tried it a couple times, but it always put me to sleep. That's not my idea of fun.
Old May 9th, 2002, 07:33 PM   #6
Killuminati
Tha Don

Killuminati is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by pipetender
Man, I think Xiliphore needs a little attention. He probably doesn't even use it but wants others to think he does so they think he is "cool". What a ******, and what a waste of thread space.
yeah thats exactly true (obvious sarcasm)

i do use it. every weekend. during the week sometimes too. its fun, thats why i do it. i did some today, and if i wanted attention i sure as hell wouldnt come here as u all dont seem to be that open-minded on what other ppl do.

Killuminati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2002, 07:48 PM   #7
Qjij_jijQ
Iroquois Jack

Come on *cough*fight*cough* people... let's calm down...*cough*fight*cough* there's no need to fight over *cough*fight*cough* this.
Old May 9th, 2002, 07:50 PM   #8
Harry
Administrator

Harry has much to be proud ofHarry has much to be proud ofHarry has much to be proud ofHarry has much to be proud ofHarry has much to be proud ofHarry has much to be proud ofHarry has much to be proud ofHarry has much to be proud ofHarry has much to be proud ofHarry has much to be proud of
I really really prefer chocolate. Best drug ever, god bless it.
Harry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2002, 07:53 PM   #9
Qjij_jijQ
Iroquois Jack

Chocolate... ?

What about... candy ?
Old May 9th, 2002, 07:56 PM   #10
Capoeira

Capoeira is on a distinguished road
Never touch the stuff, but I've been around a lot of friends that do .
Capoeira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2002, 08:00 PM   #11
TtTackler
¤Web-Head¤

TtTackler is on a distinguished road
For me it's iced tea, I guzle gallons of it in one day =O
TtTackler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2002, 08:06 PM   #12
Uchiha Sasuke
Cursed

Uchiha Sasuke is on a distinguished road
Lets see weed.People use it i dont.Doesnt seem like something for me.Never going to try it

~The Official Ps2Fantasy Ninja~

~A Life Without Love, Is No Life At All~

Social Networks
Uchiha Sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2002, 08:16 PM   #13
Hadoken

Hadoken is on a distinguished road
Weed is bad. but most people that do it probabaly wont listen to something like that.
I had a friend that smoked weed. and about a few months after he started doin it. guess what? he became a dealer. he spent all his money on weed. every day. it was just weed, weed, weed.
he said crap like "I know what i'm doin man.", and "I dont smoke my own stash."
but he ended up smokin over half of what he sold, and started gettin mass problems in his life.
i havent seen him for a long time now. so i dunno how he turned out.
what i'm sayin is, if you smoke weed for what some people call "fun", just dont get addicted and let it ruin your life.
but seriously, the chances of that happening are quite thin if you smoke it often. often being more than once a month i guess.

neways. i dont hang around with people who do drugs and crap like that anymore. they are bad for you health. and not just physically, but even mentally. I find its a lot more fun to have friends who arent messed up and addicted to drugs, etc..
because its never "fun" to see someone have their life ruined by something like drugs.
Hadoken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2002, 09:49 PM   #14
Black Heart
Mighty Captain

Black Heart is on a distinguished road
I don't do drugs. I think they suck. I'm not telling that people that do drugs are idiots, but I don't really understand what kind of fun they they're talking about. I like to use my head with 100% faculties when I'm having fun...
Black Heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2002, 10:55 PM   #15
happy_doughnut
just a rolling stone

happy_doughnut is on a distinguished road
Angry

Quote:
Originally posted by Qjij_jijQ
It's not for me. I don't smoke nor drink either
Riiiight!

Anyway, I never have and I never will. I just find it being a complete waste. I mean, what good do you get out of it? Sure it may help you forget some of your problems for that brief moment, yet, once the substance wears off, the problem will still be there.

Others do it because they think it's "cool". I don't find getting wasted cool at all. I find it more -idiotic-.

I'm happy to be able to say that I'm clean of such things

BTW, I agree with Harry. Chocolate is the only drug I need!!
happy_doughnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2002, 04:26 AM   #16
Spank-A-Thon
Carpe Diem Baby!

Spank-A-Thon is on a distinguished road
Throughout University (about 6 years ago), I smoked weed all the time. These days I don't bother - not really sure why...

But let's dispel a few myths shall we.

a) Weed is not addictive. It is only addictive in the psychological sense, similar to how chocolate can be addictive - there is no physical aspect to it.

b) THC, which is the active ingredient in weed, is not harmful. Weed on it's own is actually less harmful than alcohol - problem is most people smoke it with tobacco.

c) Weed does not lead to harder drugs. Weed is known for it's sedative-like effects, whereas drugs such as speed, Exctasy and so on make you more active. If you turn to harder drugs, it's because you were looking for the wrong type of buzz in the first place.

Weed is just like alcohol, fast food, chocolate - hell, anything you can name - if you over-do it then it's bound to cause problems. But in moderation, just like beer, it's okay.

I've been through my 'stoner' phase, but I grew out of it a couple of years ago. But I certainly ain't gonna judge or crticise people who smoke a bit of draw.

- S
Old May 10th, 2002, 07:51 AM   #17
Spank-A-Thon
Carpe Diem Baby!

Quote:
Originally posted by goodman
Most of what you said is quite true Spank-a-Thon. The problem with something being psychologically addictive is it can be almost impossible to stop doing it at times, so certainly dont down play that aspect of using dope
Anything can be psychologically addicitve, if you have that type of weakness. You read about people getting addicted to the internet, to sex, to stalking someone, to.. hell - anything can be addictive to such an extreme. It's not a dope thing, it's a person thing. If you are the type of person with that kind of personality trait then yes you will become addicted to it.

To be honest, I wouldn't be suprised if most dope-smokers are actually addicted to the nicotine (if you smoke it with tobacco of course), but don't realise that. You'd be suprised at how many people have starting smoking because of weed!

- S
Old May 10th, 2002, 08:02 AM   #18
Spirit

Spirit is on a distinguished road
well Mr. Spank is right in a couple of respects, but he left some stuff out O_o (no offense)
Weed is addictive if you make it addictive, or if you use it to escape reality. What does it do to you? It all depends on your personality, so its different for everyone. Mainly it makes you feel nice with a small "buzz" One thing that should be mentioned that unlike alcohol it doesn't produce a hangover the next day after, which is good.
One bad thing about weed (or if you prefer, trees, pot, marijuanna, chronic) is that it will show up on a drug test. of course drinking cranberry juice/water and alcohol will help you get rid of it faster (THC leaves your system in 2-4 weeks)
Now then, weed is a mainstream drug. If you're addicted to it and smoke enough of it, it won't be able to do what it did before, meaning you will try something else to get the same "high" effect, and that's what leads to harder drugs.
if you smoke weed on an occasion its ok, but if its daily, then you know you need to find a new hobby. (and I know I have to stop due to my drug test coming up >.<)
Old May 10th, 2002, 10:21 AM   #19
Spank-A-Thon
Carpe Diem Baby!

Quote:
Originally posted by goodman
I dont think Spank ever smoked anything like i smoked, it has nothing to do with weakness at all. The kinda pot i smoked was something that literally made you wanna crawl through the ceiling, hallucinatory, definitely not childs play. Thats why i dont agree that its something that can be handled if you just watch your useage. Just use the right stuff and you wont be able to handle yourself, and it will take over your life. There were people who ruined their lives from smoking pot, not to mention died from it, and it wasnt just a casual thing.
Dude, believe me - when you've been to Amsterdam as many time as I have (in case you aren't aware, Cannabis has been decriminalised in Amsterdam and is freely available in Cafe's. Hell, then even have a Marijuana Supermarket there!), you tried pretty much all varieties of blow. Been there, done that with the hallucinations. I used to smoke everyday in Uni because I could. Once I left I haven't really bothered except on trips to Amsterdam and at parties.

I don't care what anyone says - it's medically impossible to become physically addicted to weed. And if you are mentally strong enough, then it's very difficult to become psychologically addicted.

I had (note the past tense) a mate who became addicted to weed. He became addicted cos he was a weak-minded dumbass.

- S
Old May 10th, 2002, 11:25 AM   #20
trunks69420
Now Im Nothing

trunks69420 is on a distinguished road
I used to use it, and enjoyed it alot too! It was a little costly at times when i bought the stuff w/ orange hairs and crystals, but always a good time. Last year on my birthday I was arrested for selling Vicatin in school, now i have drug tests all of the time and if I screw up on probation, I get 15-20 in a federal penatentiary and i dont really want that. Drugs were fun for a while, but I have learned my lesson and wont be using any time soon

Dont be too tough on Xiliphore though, weed is a good time and everyone should be entitled to do whatever they want, its their own decision.

five vicodin chased with a shot of clarity...
trunks69420 is offline   Reply With Quote