View Single Post
Old Jun 14th, 2006, 05:41 AM   #10
Beretta55
Reached for the sky

Beretta55 is on a distinguished road
Gamer I think you meant to say Resident Evil: Deadly Silence (to go along with the DS theme) instead of outbreak.

Those are good choices Vic except for Mario Kart, I know it'll be great when I finally get it but since I don't have it or played it I really can't say anything about it. Dawn Of Sorrow is awesome though. But all the games gamer listed are all quality but I would suggest Phoenix Wright very highly though. It's a very good and quirky game and I think capcom started reprinting it again due to the unexpected good sales of the game. Trauma Center is another good game too, it really takes advantage of the stylus as a real gameplay mechanic instead of tacked on like some DS titles are. Other good ones are Lost In Blue (which is really challenging), Mario and Luigi 2: Partners In Time, Trace Memory (I know it's short but the game is just plain awesome I think you can find it for cheap new and used now.), Sonic Rush, Lost Magic and I must point out Resident Evil: Deadly Silence again. It's quite the technological feat to get the full original PSone game, voice acting and even the added rebirth mode with different enemy placements, stylus puzzles and the master of knifing mode on such a small cart and the fact that there's LAN multiplayer too. I got it and it's fantastic it's easily one of my favorites and one of those titles that is good for long or short spurts of play, it has you covered in any angle. Plus hearing Barry go "WHOA! THIS HALL IS DANGER--ROUS!" when there is nobody in it except Jill and himself is still good for a laugh.

Other future titles like Contact (made by the killer 7 team grasshopper), Hotel Dusk: Room 215 (also made by the Trace Memory team and the art style used for the game is breath taking and I heard you play it on the DS sideways, like you would read a book. I think brain age plays this way too, I'm not sure though if anything I'm sure Gamer knows. ), Final Fantasy III, Lunar Knights, and Star Fox Command comes towards the end of the summer with quite a bit more on the way as well.

Overall in terms of games if you take to what it offers should keep you covered in games. I wish I had a DS Lite though I really want that. I don't have enough to foot the rest of the money after I trade in my original DS, so I'm going to hold on to my older one till I can foot the money for the lite.

Last edited by Beretta55; Jun 14th, 2006 at 05:43 AM..
Beretta55 is offline   Reply With Quote

X vBulletin 3.8.10 Debug Information
  • Page Generation 0.02808 seconds
  • Memory Usage 1,901KB
  • Queries Executed 9 (?)
More Information
Template Usage:
  • (1)SHOWTHREAD_SHOWPOST
  • (1)ad_footer_end
  • (1)ad_footer_start
  • (1)ad_header_end
  • (1)ad_header_logo