View Single Post
Old Mar 25th, 2004, 06:56 PM   #7
tempted

tempted is on a distinguished road
Exclamation

OK let's see if i can do this and not get anyone angry at me..

XXavieRR - Though he doesn't seem to be around much anymore, he was actually the first person who sent me a pm and he seemed a very cool guy but unfortunatly i didn't answer one of his pms and then we didn't talked anymore..but i always liked to read his post either about games or in the general chat, plus his birth day is the same as mine so that's very cool...

Neomarik - I simply adore this guy, he's quite talented when it cames to the drawing arts,has a great taste in music and a lot of his posts actually made me laugh and he's a very cool person to chat with, i always had a lot of fun when we talked..though lately he has been a bit busy and we can't talk all that much anymore..but he's definatly a great member ...

Piggle_humsy - This girl is so sweet and she never seems to be in a bad mood,and she loves movies just like me..i really like to read her posts they always seem to cheer me up ...

trunks69420 - well though i don't know him much, i think he's a great person with great music tastes(hell he likes Him's 9th Circle so i just have to like him)..he seemed to had some problems a while back but aparently he's doing great now what is good..

Yunadiva05 - Another cool member i really like to read her posts...and the stranger thing is that i have her in my msn contacts and she has me but we never actually talk ...

Beserker - Humm let's see good music tastes, soccer fan like me (wich is great), he always seems to stand up for what he believes and that is noticeable in his posts that are always one of my favs to read...i think he's a great member though he's always picking on me because of my sigs...

[COLOR=sky blue]IL Palazzo - I always liked to read his posts from the first day i joined the forum , he's one hell of a coniseur of videogames and anime, and he definatly knows his away around the music field, in fact he's the one person that i know that has the better taste in music, always made me loose a lot of time searching for the songs and bands he posts in the music suggestion thread, but it wasn't until like a month ago that we actually started to talk outside the forum, and let me tell you that though our chats aren't the most long ones they're definatly very interesting and fun, he is without a doubt one of my fav people on the forum...oh and he's so cute looking[/COLOR]

[COLOR=sky blue]Cannibal Clown - (this one is going to be long) Humm well he's cute, and definatly a very very talented guy when it comes to drawing anime figures and drawing in general, is not much of a gamer thoug there are some videogames that he loves to play like Halo, has some cool music tastes and he's the only person i know that keeps his movie tickets , it's crazy about anime series and amvs and even got me into that amv fanatic thing (i have to remember thanking him for it somtime , because it's really cool) , he used to be a guy with a very low self confidence though i think he's much better now,he still doesn't feel very conmfortable when recieving a compliment but i don't think it's a bad thing, i definatly love to chat with him and most of the times our chats go up to like 3/4 hours sometimes even more so you can imagine he's one hell of a chatter (though when we first started to talk we couldn't say almost anything to each other it was quite amusing), but anyway the forum and my life wouldn't be the same without him that's for sure...he's definatly my fav member on the forum and is getting to be one of my best friends even though i only know him from the internet... [/COLOR]

P.S. the reason why i wrotte my opinion about CC and Il in color and i guess it's pretty obvious is that they are my fav people on the Forum so i think that my opinion about them should be written a diferent color...please don't take it badly but i simply love theese 2 guys here...
tempted is offline   Reply With Quote

X vBulletin 3.8.10 Debug Information
  • Page Generation 0.03211 seconds
  • Memory Usage 1,901KB
  • Queries Executed 9 (?)
More Information
Template Usage:
  • (1)SHOWTHREAD_SHOWPOST
  • (1)ad_footer_end
  • (1)ad_footer_start
  • (1)ad_header_end
  • (1)ad_header_logo