View Single Post
Old Jan 15th, 2003, 10:36 PM   #26
Vicious_2003
Stationary Wonderer

Vicious_2003 is on a distinguished road
Well I said id report if I had problems with my X Box so here it is. I was playing Shenmue 2 yesterday. I was playing for about a good hour, to an hour and a half and it froze . Pissed me off because I was hitting it big on the one hit stands and had quite a bit of money built up. Is this a universal problem with the X Box (I know its not the games because this is the second time it has happened sense I bought it and the first time was with a brand new game (Jet Set Radio Future). Any ways is it a universal problem with all X Box systems or should I return mine for a new one before its too late ?. Any help on this would be appreciated.

Also to continue the original subject........ Id just like to point out to Spank-A-Thon that as fair as the good people at this forum are, it IS STILL a PS2 forum. Your not going to see many people agree with me necessarily about Sonys downfalls such as the controllers being rather cheaply made in comparison to X Box's because I think most of us here are pretty big Sony fans. Im still a Sony fan myself im just trying something new for a while. (If I had the money id buy both of them but ive got other costs to tend to on a small budget) Also yes Sonys online strategy is very different from Microsoft's but that doesn't change the fact that Live is more enjoyable (Opinion) due to Sony's online servers (Controlled by game developers) being absolutely pathetic in most cases. My argument is just that Sony made a bad choice in forcing game developers to deal with online play. Because clearly they are not up to the task (Ahem....Zipper for the most part. Madden online seems allright to me, i applaud EA Sports for that). Also as for the controller abuse issue. Ill admit thier were times when I should have controlled my temper but ive seen shows on how companies decide on controller design and abuse such as throwing is something they are supposed to test and compensate for. Sony knows people are going to throw controllers a bit, hell the kid playing SOCOM in the commercial throws his controller. And I think it puts X Box in a better light because they made their controllers sturdier, not a big thing, just a positive I was pointing out. Thats all. And to deny that is to be a fool, If you think sonys are made just a s sturdy, or that they are better made than have clearly never held an X Box controller

The kinder, gentler, Vicious

Beretta55- "fo sheezy heezy neezy weezy flipity floppity floop"

Lost Myth- "I already know you are something special and I think the Pistons did too,
because then why would they have won the trophy on your birthday dude?

Anonymous- "Whos more to blame, me for being quote un quote gullible ?, or him for lying !?"
Vicious_2003 is offline   Reply With Quote

X vBulletin 3.8.10 Debug Information
  • Page Generation 0.02526 seconds
  • Memory Usage 1,888KB
  • Queries Executed 9 (?)
More Information
Template Usage:
  • (1)SHOWTHREAD_SHOWPOST
  • (1)ad_footer_end
  • (1)ad_footer_start
  • (1)ad_header_end
  • (1)ad_header_logo