View Single Post
Old Oct 5th, 2003, 07:06 PM   #15
Cannibal Clown
Taijutsu Master

Cannibal Clown is on a distinguished road
I know of these people of who'm you speak. They are evil creatures. They seem to be able to become very hate-able without really trying. I see them everywhere. It usually starts out with them complaining or bitching about crap that they feel is important enough for you to give a dam about. Then they end up pissing you off somehow, and you tell them to shut up, or apologise, or end up to do anything that gets them all sobby eyed and whatnot. Then all of the sudden, you become the villian, simply because you are a human being, and have a voice of which to express yourself. You say that you are the evil one, just to get them to stop whining and sobbing. the next day, they end up doing something cruel, or selfish, or uncalled for, or plain out mean, and then you, ( maybe in a nice way) express your current feelings toward this person at the time, and they again, bust out in tears because you hurt their feelings.

People say that people who are "sensitive" as you put it, deserve more flexability, and understanding, which gives them reasons to act the way they do. It's cruel to hurt them in any way shape or form, in this case, emotionally, but no matter what kind of shit they may pull on you, it's "taboo" for you to react in an upsettting way toward them. They are sensitive, so you have to be carefull with what you say around them. Just try to ignore them and it'll go away. That never works. They pest you, piss you off, and simply act like complete asses/bitches/dicks(depends on the gender of the person in question) and in order for you to seem like "the bigger person" you have to take it.

I understand you these people are. The ones who were spoiled all their lives, "mommy and daddy gave me everything, and i am the ruler of the world, just because i am better than every one else" I hate these people. Then you tell the stubborn people off one day, and they bust out into tears, still trying to grasp the idea of people ever having anything uncompforting to say to them.

Me, being a relativley nice guy, tries my hardest never to intentionally hurt anyones feelings. It's just cruel, but in some cases, they just go too far, making it close to impossable not to react in some malice way.

Any ways, i could go on forever. but i wont, for your sakes. That's my idea on the subject. Hope it was worth your long read.

Cannibal Clown is offline   Reply With Quote

X vBulletin 3.8.10 Debug Information
  • Page Generation 0.05111 seconds
  • Memory Usage 1,885KB
  • Queries Executed 9 (?)
More Information
Template Usage:
  • (1)SHOWTHREAD_SHOWPOST
  • (1)ad_footer_end
  • (1)ad_footer_start
  • (1)ad_header_end
  • (1)ad_header_logo