View Single Post
Old Apr 14th, 2002, 09:48 AM   #27
Soul Angel

Soul Angel is on a distinguished road
Well I've been here for quite awhile now and I have met some great people here on these forums and I've always enjoyed reading everyones posts.

Harry: A great person here, who seems wise and helpful to all of us members here

Fortune: Another great person, who is really good at drawing and doing sigs, I still remember the sig that you did for me

MakgSnake: Your a person who seems to know everything about the MGS series and your great person to talk to as well

Merylsilverburg: Your kind person who is really good at drawing and you also have a great knowledge of anime

Cannibal Clown: Another one who has a great knowledge of anime and I always enjoy reading your posts

SSSnake: You seem like a person who never gives up in an arguement, but your also a great guy to know

Mourdor: A great person to know, you seem to worry abit at times and always want to challenge me to a FF style fight, but your a great person to know

Qjij_jijQ: Your great person and I like reading your posts. I'm glad that you came back to the forums and I can't wait to read more of your posts here

the_artist: A great person who seems to know alot about Final Fantasy series and always seems to keep us up any FF news

Sword 4 Hire: You seem like a really cool guy and I enjoy reading your posts and I really enjoyed reading your fight against BlackThornn in the fight thread which was always unpredictable on what was going to happen next.

BlackThornn: You seem like a nice guy to know and you always seem to put up some intellegent posts up and I enjoy reading more of your posts in the future

nanjij: You seem like a great fan of DBZ and you seem like a great guy to know, I always enjoy reading your posts

x157anz: A nice person to know and I'm glad you like the FF series and I can't wait to read more of your posts

Sleazy P Martini: You seem like a big Star Wars fan and I enjoy looking at your wallpapers and sigs which you do.

Hadoken: You seem like a great guy and I enjoy reading your posts

Spirit: Your a nice guy to know and I enjoy talking to you and I enjoy looking at things you do and reading your posts.

DreamSharpshooter: You seem like a cool guy to know and I enjoy reading your posts in the FF forum

For any members which I've missed out, I like to say I didn't mean to and I also enjoy reading your posts and opinions and can't wait to read more of your posts in the future.
And for all those newbies who have joined I can't wait to get to know you all and to read your posts and to see what sort of people you are.
I'm just happy that I've got to know so many different people on these forums here and how this place and its members are such great people and are always helpful and friendly to know

"I'm back! But for how long who knows? But PS2Fantasy will always be on my mind!"
Soul Angel is offline   Reply With Quote

X vBulletin 3.8.10 Debug Information
  • Page Generation 0.03016 seconds
  • Memory Usage 1,895KB
  • Queries Executed 9 (?)
More Information
Template Usage:
  • (1)SHOWTHREAD_SHOWPOST
  • (1)ad_footer_end
  • (1)ad_footer_start
  • (1)ad_header_end
  • (1)ad_header_logo