View Single Post
Old Mar 4th, 2005, 11:14 PM   #14
LeCrap

LeCrap is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by merylsilverburg
I realize there is already an MGS3 discussion thread, but this is strictly for the endings for the MGS series after a person's completed MGS3. I created this thread in case anyone wants to discuss and try to piece together the story/plot twists from all 3 games. Okay, here we go.

First, my memory is terrible, so I will have stupid/ridiculous questions to ask. Anyone who can put all the pieces together and explain to me, I'd be more than glad to hear it.

1. Okay, at the end of MGS3 when Ocelot is talking on the phone, who is the Director?

2. So...who or what is Ocelot? Is he really an American then? Because he is a part of the Patriots/Philosophers and the whole "La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo" thing from MGS2. Plus, he was ADAM after all...

2. Stupid question alert: I missed this somehow, but why did the Patriots take away The Boss' child? Who do you think is The Boss' son? Since this was during the 60's, if the son survived, the kid should be around his forties by MGS2...unless I'm miscalculating. Do you guys think this has some sort of connection with Olga's daughter being taken from her too?

3. Another stupid question: In MGS2, what is the significance of Raiden then? Is he supposed to carry on the "legacy" or live in peace with Rose and their child? Since Raiden's real name is Jack (I think) and Big Boss' real name is John/Jack, is Raiden supposed to be the new era's "Big Boss" and his son will carry on and this cycle will never end? They're all tools of the government and all that?

4. In the very, very first MGS (called "Metal Gear" on the NES), what was Big Boss' reason for creating the metal gear and setting up the whole Outer Heaven operation? Just wanted to know if Big Boss was just pissed off at the US government for what happened to him in MGS3 and wanted revenge...

Uh...that's about it for now...

...as I said again, if anyone has pieced together all the information from all 3 games and could explain everything to me, I'd be happy...

1. The Director is Kruschev...I think that's what they called the leader of the USSR.

2.a. He is from American. Him and the real Eva defected. Then in MGS1 and 2, he's revolver Ocelot.

2.b.The Boss' sons are Solid Snake and Liquid Snakes...his clones.

3. I dunno about Radien. I just know he was the Russian officer in Gransygrad, or whatever the complex was called.

4. No idea.
LeCrap is offline   Reply With Quote

X vBulletin 3.8.10 Debug Information
  • Page Generation 0.02979 seconds
  • Memory Usage 1,891KB
  • Queries Executed 9 (?)
More Information
Template Usage:
  • (1)SHOWTHREAD_SHOWPOST
  • (1)ad_footer_end
  • (1)ad_footer_start
  • (1)ad_header_end