View Single Post
Old Aug 4th, 2002, 09:24 PM   #19
jjmoohead
MAGIC MONKEY

jjmoohead is on a distinguished roadjjmoohead is on a distinguished roadjjmoohead is on a distinguished road
Dude, I know creed is good man, i love there music, but my point is why pick on eminem. Does he feel jelous that he doesnt have that much spot light? I dont get it...

Here this is there third part to that song

Please read these lyrics though ok, I know you probably just skip past it but take the time man.

They say music can alter moods and talk to you, well can it load a gun up for you , and **** it too?/Well if it can, then the next time you assault a dude, just tell the judge it was my fault and I'll get sued/See what these kids do is hear about us totin' pistols and they want to get one cuz they think the sh*t's cool/not knowin' we really just protectin' ourselves, we entertainers, of course the sh*t's affectin' our sales, you ignoramus/But music is reflection of self, we just explain it, and then we get our checks in the mail. It's f*cked up ain't it?/ How we can come from practically nothing to being able to have any ****in' thing that we wanted/That's why we sing for these kids, who don't have a thing except for a dream, and a f*ckin' rap magazine/who post pin-up pictures on they walls all day long, idolize they favorite rappers and know all they songs/Or for anyone who's ever been through sh*t in their lives, till they sit and they cry at night wishin' they'd die/Till they throw on a rap record and they sit, and they vibe. We're nothin' to you but we're the f*ckin' shit in they eyes/that's why we seize the moment try to freeze it and own it, squeeze it and hold it, cuz we consider these minutes golden/and maybe they'll admit it when we're gone. Just let our spirits live on, through our lyrics that you hear in our songs

HEY I KNOW YOU SKIPPED PAST, GO BACK AND READ IT, TRUST ME IT WILL ALL MAKE SENCE.

You see man, he has a point. Some people have no one to look up to, they dont beleive in church and sometimes don't understand what bands like creed are saying. People are just mad cause he figured out what sells records and are pissed and now people not only buy his stuff for the negativity, but for other reasons too, something people can just chill and listen too.

The Magic Is Coming!
jjmoohead is offline   Reply With Quote

X vBulletin 3.8.10 Debug Information
  • Page Generation 0.01961 seconds
  • Memory Usage 1,903KB
  • Queries Executed 9 (?)
More Information
Template Usage:
  • (1)SHOWTHREAD_SHOWPOST
  • (1)ad_footer_end
  • (1)ad_footer_start
  • (1)ad_header_end