View Single Post
Old Jan 14th, 2003, 03:29 PM   #18
Daedaelus
I'm Rick James *****

Daedaelus is on a distinguished road
Quote:
#1. Controllers...too small...waaay to cheaply made. I have had cases where I dropped them and had a button stop working completely. Ive gone through atleast 120 dollars worth of controllers sense purchasing my station about 3 months after its release way back when (X-Box controllers are MUCH sturdier*, and although I dont really like the size of the S type either, its still a better controller than sony's)
The simple response to this is: stop dropping them! The fact that you have gone through atleast $120 worth of controllers indicates that you are a rather clumsy individual. Ok, I will admit that I've dropped my controller a couple times but it has never stopped working.

Quote:
#2. Sony Online. SCEA, whatever ya wanna call it absolutely SUCKS in comparison to LIVE. Lets face it Livesurpasses it in just about every way. Sept for online games at te moment (I dont enjoy Unreal or Fever etc all that much)
Like Spank said, you must pay a monthly fee for LIVE.

Quote:
#3. SOCOM. Never have I been more frustrated and disgusted with a game. Playing online anymore is near impossible. The server is how should I put it....pathetic !!. Takes an average of ten full minutes just to get logged in and if your not disconnected right away it happen suring a game or after a game is played. (The game USED to be AWESOME back before Christmas hit but now the servers are over crowded and most of them are ten year old kids who cant play)
I don't think I've ever encountered a problem like you're describing. As for the "ten year old kids" comment: a lot of children are now getting into M rated games. Perhaps some of those ten year olds are teenage players who stink.

Quote:
#4 . X Box has 4 controller ports, nuff said (What WAS Sony thinking ?!)
Not too many Multiplayer games on the PS2 are even decent.

Quote:
#5 Overall quality. If theres anything you can expect with Microsoft and its products (At least with X Box anyways) Its QUALITY. Better stuff inside and out for the same price, cant beat that
That's not true. Remember how bad Windows ME was?! Yechh..!

Quote:
#6 . The Playstation 2 is made to break. My friend bought one the day it came out and just last week had to buy a new one because his quit reading disks all together. Then I saw it happening to my PS2 ever so slowly. It starts by not reading DVDs now and then ,then gets progressively worse as time goes by till it stops playing games
Then, Sony replaces the PS2 for free. For some odd reason, my PS2 did not read DVDs when I first got it. I called Sony and sent it to them, they tried to fix it, and when they couldn't, they sent me a new one in 2 weeks.

The Tree of Life...
Daedaelus is offline   Reply With Quote

X vBulletin 3.8.10 Debug Information
  • Page Generation 0.03121 seconds
  • Memory Usage 1,900KB
  • Queries Executed 9 (?)
More Information
Template Usage:
  • (1)SHOWTHREAD_SHOWPOST
  • (1)ad_footer_end
  • (1)ad_footer_start
  • (1)ad_header_end