Thread: Dreams
View Single Post
Old Feb 5th, 2002, 04:58 PM   #33
Cannibal Clown
Taijutsu Master

Cannibal Clown is on a distinguished road
I've been having a lot of not so cool dreams lately.

Last week they were all really cool and funny, but a few of them I've already posted about earlier, so I'll leave those ones out.

last Saturday, I dreamed that I was in the Series Tower in Chicago and another terrorist bombing happened, causing the entire building to colaps. i was lucky enough to be in a really strong room where I was safe at the time though.

I was in the room for over three days, waiting to be rescued. As I was there, I could see the people at my school back in wisconsin and all of my family relitives were there as well. As they found out that I was sopposivly dead, no one cared, not in the slightest. It was really depressing.

Three days later, I was rescued and came back to school the next week. Everyone still thought I was dead, but when they saw that I was still alive, they didn't give a damn, in fact they seemed sad that I was alive.

I guess this is just my sub-consience saying that I have no real friends and that no one cares about me.

Another dream that I had monday night was really sad too. It started a year before I was born and I apparently had an older brother who was four years old and my parents loved him more than anything in the world. But then all of the sudden he got a strange heart condition that was soon going to kill him. This devistated my parents. But there was one chanse for his survival, he needed to have a heart transplant, but only if the heart belonged to a realative.

When they heard this, they decided to have another child, so that they could take the newborns heart and give it to my older brother. Thus they had me. They were going to take me as a baby and give my heart to my older brothers so that he copuld live, because they loved him soooo dearly, not caring at all about me.

But one week before I was born, my brother died and all that was left was me. When I was born, my parents were upset because I wasn't born one week earlier, so that they could save my brother. So they were stuck with me. In this dream I was seen as a useless child who was not wanted and the only reason I was hear was because of a misfortune. I was not cared about or loved.

In this dream I believe that my sub-consience is telling me that I'm not important in life and it would be no different if I was never born. All I do is cause conflict for others.

Those were my two latest dreams. They're sad and both seem to involve the feelings I have now in reality. Sorry for not posting one of my happy or totally wacked out dreams.

I do have a very long dream typed up as a play write almost. It's really wierd and involves me as Snake. But I once before changed the names around and posted it as fan fiction during my times as Flatliner Clownboy 2001.
Cannibal Clown is offline   Reply With Quote

X vBulletin 3.8.10 Debug Information
  • Page Generation 0.03692 seconds
  • Memory Usage 1,885KB
  • Queries Executed 9 (?)
More Information
Template Usage:
  • (1)SHOWTHREAD_SHOWPOST
  • (1)ad_footer_end
  • (1)ad_footer_start
  • (1)ad_header_end
  • (1)ad_header_logo