View Single Post
Old Nov 1st, 2004, 05:49 AM   #53
merylsilverburg
Enemy or Ally?

merylsilverburg is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dactrius
***SPOILER WARNING***

Meryl, about that spoiler you posted in black. At the beginning of GTA III, Catalina shoots her boyfriend (The mute guy) in the shoulder leaving him at the Liberty City bank crime scene to take the fall. She betrays him, but in the intro they are actually in a relationship. Later, when they meet, he's naturally a little P.O'd at her, so no lovey-dovey stuff.

Listen to Catalina's words in the intro, you can tell they were kinda dating.
Egads! I completely forgot about that! *shoots self in head* Omg, I can't believe how terrible my memory is. Sorry about all these stupid questions Dactrius and thanks for being kind enough to answer them even though they are most ridiculous things in the world. *feels sheepish*

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan da man
especially when you recruit gang members are they are absolutely pointless as they don’t do crap.

If anyone can remember what they did after the party mission when MD raps at the party please help.
Tell me about it! Every time I recruit a bunch of guys, they always die. The only time one didn't die was after I had already taken care of half of the Ballas and there was only one Balla left. I didn't take over many territories (maybe about 5?)...I wish I could've, but I didn't.

As for what happens next, I don't quite remember what happened after the party...I think I remember that *POSSIBLE SPOILER* Sweet has missions now to do, one which involves recruiting a gang and taking revenge on the Ballas and the other is to meet at Sweet's house where Sweet is talking about a meeting and how he's going to be the one representing the Grove Street family. Then, you have that mission. After that mission (and maybe a day later), a new mission called "Green Sabre" invovles Sweet giving you a call and saying something about a situation occuring near Muholland Drive and how him and some guys are gonna check it out. Then, Cesar will give you a call and tell you to go find him right away. After all this, then the story will progress even further and you'll move on to the next counties. I think this is what it is, I hope it helps somewhat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameMind
Ive got it today!! It`s awsome.. very cool, although the grafics seems alittle poor than Vice City`s,
At the beginning, it may appear that way, but I think the graphics have improved a lot from VC. I think it's most impressive once you get to San Fierro and go around the countryside areas. Looks scarily realistic (all those grass and hills and...country land...).

Progressing further into the game, it's getting better, but I do have to b*tch about one thing: all that driving to go back and forth between San Fierro, Angel Pike (or Pines, I forgot) and Los Santos...a pain in the ass. Especially when you get to the Catalina missions in between the other missions, like The Truth...holy cow. Sure...there are freeways/highways which do help in some ways, but it's still a very long drive back and forth.

And going to the airport to fly in a plane (only when you get to San Fierro)is totally useless unless you want to spend $500 back and forth each time. Though I have to admit, jumping out the plane is hilarious, I died one time because I didn't open up my parachute in time, lol.

"Have a little priest" ~ Mrs. Lovett

"Grim Reaper, you could not get the women? What was the problem? Didn't you reap them with your grim reaping equipment?"

"I tried that but the women, they all know hopscotch" ~ Eddie Izzard

You Can Help

Last edited by merylsilverburg; Nov 1st, 2004 at 06:05 AM..
merylsilverburg is offline   Reply With Quote

X vBulletin 3.8.10 Debug Information
  • Page Generation 0.03697 seconds
  • Memory Usage 1,925KB
  • Queries Executed 9 (?)
More Information
Template Usage:
  • (1)SHOWTHREAD_SHOWPOST
  • (1)ad_footer_end
  • (1)ad_footer_start
  • (1)ad_header_end
  • (1)ad_header_logo