View Single Post
Old Feb 14th, 2002, 09:24 PM   #51
BowevelJoe
ShakeandBakeMasta!

BowevelJoe is on a distinguished road
ANOTHER BLIBBY!! WOoT!

One day me and Blibbby got hunger and my mom wasnt home so we devided to cook something. I liked snickers so i put them in a pot on the stove and turned it on. BLibby liked sausage and noodles so we threw that in the pot too. That didnt look like enought stuff for our "super stew" so we threw in some more stuff like salt, pepper, mustard, a turkey leg, a shiney rock, and a ninja turtle action figure leg. I noticed that the none of if was melting or mixing together, and something started smelling like rotton eggs. Blibby told me to go outside and catch a frog to put in our lunch. 10 minues later as i was about to open the door the house exploded! I walked up to the front door and was about to open the door and it fell inside! I look up and noticed that i didnt have a ceiling anymore and looked around for Blibby. BLibby was hiding in what was left of the microwave. Blibby said he pooted and the house blew its top. BLibby really had noticed that the stove hadnt hatched and the gas was going everwhere and lit the stove and voila! the house is blown to crap. I heard a funny screechy noise and looked up just in time to see my cat falling from the sky. BLibby caucht Jimmy Dean before he hit what was left of the kitchen floor. The cat seemed happy to see BLibby, well until he barfed all over BLibby. Blibby threw Jummy against the wall and the whole side of the house fell in. I looked up and noticed birds flying over and heard things plopping around me, I thought it was rain until i got hit in the head! It was a poop attack!! Not having a roof sucked!! To make things worse, Blibby had blown our lunch to kingdom come! We soon noticed more things falling from the sky, BLibby had blown up the pantry too! Me and Blibby ran around what was left off the room avoiding the rain of falling cans. After the deadly "Beenie Weenie" storm was over me and Blibby finally had some lunch. After lunch me and blibby started making an airplane out of rocks, sticks, and various broken toys. We had to hight tais it to Canada before mom got home and saw what was left of our house, I didnt want to die today. Blibby had a great idea! Make a sign and stand on the side of the road till someone felt sorry for us and picked us up. Our neato sign said "Peas Tak Me Hoe" No one picked us up though.. i thought the sign was a good one..

(Please Take Me Home):p
BowevelJoe is offline   Reply With Quote

X vBulletin 3.8.10 Debug Information
  • Page Generation 0.02903 seconds
  • Memory Usage 1,883KB
  • Queries Executed 9 (?)
More Information
Template Usage:
  • (1)SHOWTHREAD_SHOWPOST
  • (1)ad_footer_end
  • (1)ad_footer_start
  • (1)ad_header_end